It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and Palestine at it again.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

You aren't wrong

But at least when I am no longer here, my daughters can split the property, build another home here, sell it, whatever they want

Hey i agree there. But don't blame those of us who own a few dozen acres go take it from the super rich if you are so inclined

People like Bezos, Gates and the political establishment are the problem, not middle class land owners

They want to keep us divided and at eachothers throats instead of turnikg on them (as we should)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: combatmaster

Thats part of the lunacy I see even on news stations they expect Isreal to just allow Hamas to continue to try to kill their citizens without a response. If I was hiding in a bomb shelter in Tel Aviv id be wondering why bombers had not levelled everything in Gaza. They wouldn't like my warning Id simply say if another rocket is launched at our citizens I would declare war not only on Gaza but Iran as well. If Iran wants to continue to play its games id send bomber crews to level Tehran. I wouldn't tolerate someone doing this to the United States and I don't expect Isreal to either.

Spot on

Their restraint is commendable

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: yuppa

So let me get this right; events of two thousand years or so ago are some sort of justification for the intolerance, bigotry, hatred and killing that we are witnessing today?

If so then we should all be bombing the crap out of each other.

No the cause of the problem is the arabs cant accept they got their arses handed to them each time they tried to undo the League of nations re-creation of Israel. the Arabs started it. its their fault. they are the intolerant ones here.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The IDF just pushed out a provocative video with a direct punch to the UN. If IDF, Mossad, 8200 intel is so good how did they not know Hamas had managed to stockpile such a massive arsenal of rockets? Intentional? Another Bibi crisis of opportunity? Was Bibi waiting until Trump was out of Office? Meanwhile, southern Israel is still taking on wave after wave of rockets despite last night its been reported they carried out over 150 air strikes.

twitter.com...

@ELINTNews
UPDATE: Israeli media: “Hamas has succeeded in producing autonomous submarines. Remotely operated, GPS-guided, armed with 50 kg of explosives, designed to commit suicide on the Tamar gas rig or on naval ships. Most were destroyed this week by the Navy, some still exist”

Wut?! That has got to be IDF propaganda.?

Chevron shuts Tamar gas field off Israeli coast as unrest flares

The Israeli energy ministry said all of Israel's energy needs will continue to be met despite the shutting down of Tamar, the main source of natural gas for the local market.

Leviathan, whose production platform is located further north of the Gaza Strip, would be able to increase supplies and there is also a backup ship that stores gas offshore for emergencies, the Israeli ministry said in a statement.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: combatmaster

Thats part of the lunacy I see even on news stations they expect Isreal to just allow Hamas to continue to try to kill their citizens without a response. If I was hiding in a bomb shelter in Tel Aviv id be wondering why bombers had not levelled everything in Gaza. They wouldn't like my warning Id simply say if another rocket is launched at our citizens I would declare war not only on Gaza but Iran as well. If Iran wants to continue to play its games id send bomber crews to level Tehran. I wouldn't tolerate someone doing this to the United States and I don't expect Isreal to either.

Spot on

Their restraint is commendable

You guys are too kind. id level gaza alright....with Fuel air bombs since they are designated terrorist enablers.
I have no empathy for the palestinians ever since they killed a friend of mine who was out getting a dam coffee for her commanders office.eff em all. They have brought this on themselves. I pray their ends are swift and painless though.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
They keep launching rockets into Israel, are they Estes rockets mixed with real ones? How much longer can Israel take before they use up all of their iron dome counter missiles?

If the US had rockets falling on its soil from Mexico or Canada, those countries would cease to exist in less than a day.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Hear here!

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

No the cause of the problem is the arabs cant accept they got their arses handed to them each time they tried to undo the League of nations re-creation of Israel. the Arabs started it. its their fault. they are the intolerant ones here.

I'm afraid its nowhere near as cut and dried as that.
Sure, it's contributed to the current state of affairs but its origins go much further back in time and are far more complicated.

Essentially they are the same people separated by religion.
One sides religion teaches them that they are God's Chosen People and have some sort of divine right to the land.
The other side believe they are the only followers of God's True Word and that they have some sort of divine right to the land.

Both sides claims to the land literally go back thousands of years.

Both sides are incredibly intolerant of the other.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I am so sorry for your loss yuppa
What a shame. Such a fine person, soldier, peacekeeper, and friend. It is always the heros who go way too early, while the evil killer animals who did it remain free and shelter behind lies.

I get the same feeling toward Iran, they are a threat and will only continue to grow stronger. They need wiped out before its too late along with their enablers wherever they may hide, Gaza and wherever else. Anyone who chants "death to Israel or death to America" should never feel safe anywhere ever again.

I pray their ends are swift and painless though.

I as well. To me, Israel has done whatever it can to avoid this outcome but is running out of options. With the Pals/Iranians absolutely dedicated to her destruction, there is no choice left. Once the bombs do start dropping, only then will the friends of Iran realize they picked the wrong side/cause.

Israel is a true powerhouse, and even without US military intervention (thanks to cowards in the US Gov) will wipe the floor with Iran/Hamas/Hezbollah/IJ

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

They used to be garbage rockets cobbled together from junk under the sink. Nowadays, they've spent a vast majority of their "aid money" and procedes from criminal activities on buying actual military weaponry from Iran, including missiles/rockets.

Fortunately, Israel is not at risk of running out of Iron Dome missiles, or any of its other various anti-missile systems (there are at least 5 in play)

I strongly suspect (and support) they will eliminate the threat, entirely, before it ever got near that point.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Your post is spot on. This all basically boils down to a belief.

It's sad that religion dictates so much in this world, including direct cause of violence.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
So Iran congratulated Hamas and their rocket attacks?

Umm, Okay...

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
So Iran congratulated Hamas and their rocket attacks?

Umm, Okay...

Eww
That's pretty filthy dirty.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Israel have killed 58 children and 34 women in the past week. LINK

At least 192 people, including 58 children and 34 women, have been killed in the Gaza Strip since the latest violence began a week ago. Israel has reported 10 dead, including two children.

Israel are bombing residential apartments killing civilians.

There are terrorists on both sides

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The detonation and collapse of that apartment building was hard to watch, if I'm being honest, BUT, a question...

WTF is Al-Jazzeera doing sharing office space in a building with alleged (I say this b/c I've read allegations of this but haven't really seen the evidence to substantiate) Hamas operational presence??

Sort of takes the notion of journalistic integrity and throws it off the top floor of a tall building, if you ask me.

At a BARE MINIMUM, it calls into question the competency of a "news" organization, devoted to uncovering facts, if they can't even recognize terrorist artillery/rocket spotters and assorted other C&C figures operating in the same building as them.

It's either that, or the idea of them being cozy and not much moral dilemma going to work everyday, lunch pail in hand, with your colleagues from Hamas. Must have made for some interesting elevator conversations..

So, I submit that Al-Jezeera is a p!ss poor "news" organization, or at least the branch operating there is, ~OR~, they are in on the gig and failed to relocate their people away from obvious military targets because of ...... (fill in the blank).

Incompetent or compromised, which is it?

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I'm afraid its nowhere near as cut and dried as that.
Sure, it's contributed to the current state of affairs but its origins go much further back in time and are far more complicated.

Essentially they are the same people separated by religion.
One sides religion teaches them that they are God's Chosen People and have some sort of divine right to the land.
The other side believe they are the only followers of God's True Word and that they have some sort of divine right to the land.

Both sides claims to the land literally go back thousands of years.

Both sides are incredibly intolerant of the other.

Its funny the original people they current "palis" claim to be related to were wiped out by the hebrews in a extermination war before judea and israel were settled.
Yasser arafatt the KGB and the PLO head came up with renaming the people they controlled into palestinians,so they can make false claims to the land. He even said it on a hot mike in a interview with a arab news outlet during a commercial break.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

I am so sorry for your loss yuppa
What a shame. Such a fine person, soldier, peacekeeper, and friend. It is always the heros who go way too early, while the evil killer animals who did it remain free and shelter behind lies.

I get the same feeling toward Iran, they are a threat and will only continue to grow stronger. They need wiped out before its too late along with their enablers wherever they may hide, Gaza and wherever else. Anyone who chants "death to Israel or death to America" should never feel safe anywhere ever again.

I pray their ends are swift and painless though.

I as well. To me, Israel has done whatever it can to avoid this outcome but is running out of options. With the Pals/Iranians absolutely dedicated to her destruction, there is no choice left. Once the bombs do start dropping, only then will the friends of Iran realize they picked the wrong side/cause.

Israel is a true powerhouse, and even without US military intervention (thanks to cowards in the US Gov) will wipe the floor with Iran/Hamas/Hezbollah/IJ

Thanks.Yep...one minute youre standing there laughing,the next a fine red mist in the air. I hate that this is going to go the way of extermination,but sometimes its the only way. Either tell egypt take them in as refugees or join in and clean up their mess.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Israel have killed 58 children and 34 women in the past week. LINK

At least 192 people, including 58 children and 34 women, have been killed in the Gaza Strip since the latest violence began a week ago. Israel has reported 10 dead, including two children.

Israel are bombing residential apartments killing civilians.

There are terrorists on both sides

Who is worse? the hostage taker hiding behind women and children to get them killed,or the person killing the hostage taker and killing the hostage by accident?
The hostage takers are responsible for those deaths. the people there must be OK with it or they would rise up and get rid of them. Those werent innocent victims,they are propaganda materials,and terrorist baby factories.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Any links so that I can have a read up on all of that?

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
The detonation and collapse of that apartment building was hard to watch, if I'm being honest, BUT, a question...

WTF is Al-Jazzeera doing sharing office space in a building with alleged (I say this b/c I've read allegations of this but haven't really seen the evidence to substantiate) Hamas operational presence??

Sort of takes the notion of journalistic integrity and throws it off the top floor of a tall building, if you ask me.

At a BARE MINIMUM, it calls into question the competency of a "news" organization, devoted to uncovering facts, if they can't even recognize terrorist artillery/rocket spotters and assorted other C&C figures operating in the same building as them.

It's either that, or the idea of them being cozy and not much moral dilemma going to work everyday, lunch pail in hand, with your colleagues from Hamas. Must have made for some interesting elevator conversations..

So, I submit that Al-Jezeera is a p!ss poor "news" organization, or at least the branch operating there is, ~OR~, they are in on the gig and failed to relocate their people away from obvious military targets because of ...... (fill in the blank).

Incompetent or compromised, which is it?

There was no Hamas presence in the building as has been confirmed by several of the press agencies working there. The IDF usually bomb the press before moving in ground forces. They banned journalists from entering Gaza last week and that was the third international media office bombed by IDF that week.

AP had been in the offices for 15 years and had never seen or heard of any evidence that Hamas used it in any form. News agencies actively monitor for such threats as they have a duty to protect their staff.

AP President and CEO Gary Pruitt has released the following statement:

We are shocked and horrified that the Israeli military would target and destroy the building housing AP’s bureau and other news organizations in Gaza. They have long known the location of our bureau and knew journalists were there. We received a warning that the building would be hit.

The Israeli government says the building contained Hamas military intelligence assets. We have called on the Israeli government to put forward the evidence. AP’s bureau has been in this building for 15 years. We have had no indication Hamas was in the building or active in the building. This is something we actively check to the best of our ability. We would never knowingly put our journalists at risk.---

“This latest attack on a building long known by Israel to house international media raises the specter that the Israel Defense Forces is deliberately targeting media facilities in order to disrupt coverage of the human suffering in Gaza,” said CPJ Executive Director Joel Simon. “We demand that the Israeli government provide a detailed and documented justification for this military attack on a civilian facility given the possible violation of international humanitarian law. Journalists have an obligation and duty to cover unfolding events in Gaza and it would be illegal for the IDF to use military means to prevent it.”
edit on 17-5-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join