It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and Palestine at it again.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

53 Palestinians dead of which 14 are children , not a bad strike rate

Blame Hamas for that... if, like me, you ever were in Gaza, you would see exactly how they intentionally imbed themselves among children and civilians to conduct their terrorist activities. But you are probably more comfortable behind your keyboard so stay there and keep quiet!

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

73 years later and here we are. It’s Friday 3:00 am now in Gaza and Israel.

Death toll was at 109 Palestinians and 7 Israelis late on Thursday before fighting intensified.
twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

However,

twitter.com...

from IDF last two hours:

12:17: “IDF air and ground troops are currently attacking in the Gaza Strip.”

1:26: “*Official IDF Statement*
There are ground troops in Gaza.”

2:13: “Clarification: there are currently no IDF ground troops inside the Gaza Strip.”
7:31 PM · May 13, 2021

twitter.com...

Fog of war.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Only special ops units atm have penetrated inside in order to take out the top brass in surgical ops. They are not being reported on by the news because theyre pretty good at their job!

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I wouldn't doubt it. Makes sense.

Meanwhile, in another regional powder-keg...

@EmmanuelMacron
Officiel du gouvernement - France

Azerbaijani armed forces have crossed into Armenian territory. They must withdraw immediately. I say again to the Armenian people: France stands with you in solidarity and will continue to do so.
6:11 PM · May 13, 2021

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Blame Hamas for that... if, like me, you ever were in Gaza, you would see exactly how they intentionally imbed themselves among children and civilians to conduct their terrorist activities. But you are probably more comfortable behind your keyboard so stay there and keep quiet!

Well ain't that rich, telling ATS members to keep quiet,
all while
spewing lies and rhetoric, reminiscent of the lies invented to
invade Syria and Iraq.
FACT :
Israel posts fake videos to justify Gaza slaughter

The Israeli government posted a
two-and-a-half-year-old video from Syria, claiming it
was from Gaza, in order to justify its ongoing bombing
campaign that has killed scores of Palestinian children

electronicintifada.net...
Remember the reason > Ethic genocide based on RACISM by
evicting people from their own homes.
What would Abraham think? considering 16 of his children
were NOT jews but christian and muslim. Only ONE was jewish,
that with his sister sarah.
Plus, Aramaic being the historical spoken language, gives no
legal or moral rights for ethnic racism and genocide.
Me thinks/knows that if Jesus returned to Galilee, the same fate
would await him. History is repeating itself once again.
And history hasn't taught them a thing.

~
edit on 13/5/21 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It appears the situation is getting worse.
Media saying ground troops moving in.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ToneDeaf

Being honest and realistic about it you really do need to drop the historical stuff. Israel exists right now. Palestinians exist right now. Who gives a monkeys about Aramaic? It's 2021 and these two groups occupy the holy land. Today!

There's nothing anybody can do bar a complete population removal from each others territories like Germans in Germany and Poles in Poland post 1945. Nothing going to stop the cycle long term otherwise. It is going to happen and keep happening. A people who want to live the American life style planted in the heart of the Arab world. Too much difference. Trust me nothing will change and in ten years it'll all be kicking off again.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

53 Palestinians dead of which 14 are children , not a bad strike rate

Ofc. You've been to Gaza and suddenly Hamas stopped you while you were casually walking down the street just to show you where their hideout is.
Cool story brah.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

originally posted by: yuppa

I have a solution for the rockets. put up a dome over the gaza strip.

That wouldn't stop the rockets it would just put a roof on the prison camp.

Rockets hit dome,blow up rain back down on morons shooting them. how would that not stop the rockets from gaza? Egypt should roll back in and take back the land they were told to take back by the UN and Israel instead of letting the problem keep growing. then egypt could arrest the Palis and kill them as political traitors to egypt.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ToneDeaf
Are you saying Hamas dont use civilians and hospitals as bases and human shields? IT is a well known fact! You should also keep quiet if your gonna spread misinformation and lies!

What would Abraham think? considering 16 of his children were NOT jews but christian and muslim. Only ONE was jewish, that with his sister sarah

More garbage!!! ofcourse you got it from an intifada website! no wonder! bias much?? So heres a little history lesson for ya
None of his children were Jews. Jews are descendants of the tribe of Judah, since Judah was not born yet there were no Jews, not even one! he was a Hebrew, and his only son from Sarah was Isaac and that was the chosen one to carry the covenant. Furthermore Sarah was not his sister but his niece, in those days it was acceptable and widespread to marry that way!

Plus, Aramaic being the historical spoken language, gives no legal or moral rights for ethnic racism and genocide

Aramaic came roughly 2000 years later, it was biblical Hebrew that was spoken in the ancient kingdom of Judah with aramaic coming in a little later. Nothing gives right for genocide or ethnic racism, tell that to Hamas in Gaza where no Jews are allowed to live, unlike israel where they have rights and sit on the supreme court lol. Only one side here is ethnic cleansing and apartheid and it aint Israel! Genocide is not happening is the population if Gaza doubled in the last decade! more lies! Do you even know what genocide means?

Me thinks/knows that if Jesus returned to Galilee, the same fate would await him. History is repeating itself once again.

Jesus was a Jew, so yeh he would probably get lynched and beheaded by Hamas!

Learn your history if your gonna go there?

a reply to: XCrycek

Ofc. You've been to Gaza and suddenly Hamas stopped you while you were casually walking down the street just to show you where their hideout is. Cool story brah

No brah.... I was the one who destroyed their hideout, and personally witness them hiding behind children so that i wouldnt destroy them too... brah!

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

But you are probably more comfortable behind your keyboard so stay there and keep quiet!

No I don't think I will keep quiet while there's brutalism and murder being meted out by Israel in the Palestinian territories , you can try to justify it as much as you want but my right to speak out against it is not dictated by you , as Godlike as you may feel you have no control over me.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Israel is like a child that keeps picking on another child but acts like it's a victim when they get caught or overwhelmed. This will never change. Not unless somebody takes them out back and whip their ass. Even then I'm not so sure they'll stop.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

But you are probably more comfortable behind your keyboard so stay there and keep quiet!

No I don't think I will keep quiet while there's brutalism and murder being meted out by Israel in the Palestinian territories , you can try to justify it as much as you want but my right to speak out against it is not dictated by you , as Godlike as you may feel you have no control over me.

When they shoot at you and take hostages to protect themselves what do you do? leave right? then they take the land you left to save the hostage. then they do it again,and again. Eventually you run out of land to give. THAT is the STRATEGY here. They keep breeding to add more hostages to their ranks. No more land can be given,and its time to shoot the hostage as acceptable loses.

They never had any territories,and were nomadic.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
Israel is like a child that keeps picking on another child but acts like it's a victim when they get caught or overwhelmed. This will never change. Not unless somebody takes them out back and whip their ass. Even then I'm not so sure they'll stop.

Palestinians are like morons who keep sticking their hands in a fire expecting to not get burned the next time. Study on HOW this started. the KGB,PLO ,and Yasser arafatt created the current Palistinian people by using exiled refugees from surrounding countries. you are being PLAYED as a sucker by your emotions.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I am not being played, lol! I am not in the game. I am an observer, and my observations are Isreal sucks. They play victim always. They hide behind " holy land" and use religion to murder.

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: MayRenee

Palestinians are like morons who keep sticking their hands in a fire expecting to not get burned the next time. Study on HOW this started. the KGB,PLO ,and Yasser arafatt created the current Palistinian people by using exiled refugees from surrounding countries. you are being PLAYED as a sucker by your emotions.

edit on 14-5-2021 by MayRenee because: Add info

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Did IDF deception lead to massive aerial assault on Hamas’s ‘Metro’?

Their target was what the IDF called Hamas’s “Metro”, an underground network of tunnels which Hamas used to store its weapons and to move throughout Gaza hidden from Israeli aircraft.
The “Metro” had been built in the years after the 2014 war in the Gaza Strip, also known in Israel as Operation Protective Edge. It was a network of dozens of kilometers of tunnels that crisscrossed Gaza and provided safety from Israeli aerial incursions.

Guess it should be no surprise after 7 years they dug out a vast network of tunnels to the north, east, and south.

Wiki page on Palestinian tunnel warfare in the Gaza Strip

The Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs, an Israeli security think tank, describes tunnel warfare as a shifting of the balance of power: "Tunnel warfare provided armies facing a technologically superior adversary with an effective means for countering its air superiority."

Based on some of the explosions I watched the past few days, immediately following the bomb detonation there was fiery volcanic looking eruption emitting from beneath ground. Unfortunately, they (w/huge pop of children) are all packed in a dense tiny strip of land so no wonder there is innocent casualties as with any bombing campaign.

Surreal scene showing Iron Dome activity over Ashkelon from 2 nights ago:

Reports of the West Bank now erupting in chaos and...

"BREAKING: 3 rockets were just fired from Syria toward Israel, 1 of which fell in Syria."
twitter.com...

Since when did twitter become part of national defense.? I guess the IDF autists made it so.🙃

twitter.com...

World gone mad!

@IDF pop quiz

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Please don't tell me that Twitter is censoring the Israelis'.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

You can keep typing.... but facts dont care about your feelings!!!! And fact is Israel is defending their sovereign territory against a terrorist regime that uses their population as human shields while calling for the destruction of the Jews! Keep typing if it makes you feel better though.... Israel will only grow stronger, and they should!

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Please don't tell me that Twitter is censoring the Israelis'.

Israel is officially CANCELLED!

That'll teach 'em!

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Ramon Airport hit by Hamas missiles. 100 of them with a 200km 124 miles range.
youtu.be...

I wasn't aware that Hamas had missiles, only rockets.

Edit to add: youtu.be...

This conflict just might go full scale after all.
edit on 14-5-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join