It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and Palestine at it again.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

been watching this for several hours now, fairly quiet so far. most of the action seems to be in Israel, big riots again!

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Why won't a country like Egypt just buy the Gaza Strip ?

😃

Why buy it when the UN told Israel to return it? Egypt REFUSED to take it back BECAUSE THE PALESTINIANS WERE THERE. The palestinians are not related to the original ones who stayed there directly. They originally were nomads who moved around alot.

@ohanka
You do know that HAMAS/PLA intentionally hide behind civilians to make people like you mad at Israel right? Its great propaganda,because the arabs cant beat Israel legit so they resort to UN and others to deliver a win.

This is a situation where killing the hostage is better than letting the terrorist kill even more if you dont.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

Yep, some sirens but mostly quiet but watch at the crack of dawn. Yesterday at dawn is when all hell broke loose. The rockets falling on Israel are minuscule compared to the violent riots. A new Arab Spring resurrecting? IDK, but seems like our (USA) Summer of Love from last year is now hitting Israel. I wish I could understand better that part of the world.

Just try for a moment to look at the world through the eyes of a Palestinian child...

Members of the Ezzedine al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of the Palestinian Islamist terror movement Hamas, take part in a rally marking three years since Operation Protective Edge, on July 20, 2017, in Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip. Source: Times of Israel

Gaza Fights For Freedom (2019) | Full Documentary | Directed, Written & Narrated by Abby Martin. It's from 2019 but she has made it available for free viewing as of a few days ago. I have not watched it all but I like Abby's journalism, albeit she can be very raw & harsh against Israel. Both sides are at fault but the irony is not long ago the Jews were being genocided and for decades now been carrying out a similar evil; and not just with bombs & bullets.
Age restricted so must watch on youtube: www.youtube.com...

The one man command center independent journalist who never sleeps just started a new stream on the situation...
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Xcalibur254

History does not lie, Palestine is a breeding ground for terrorist, so do not defend terrorist, Hamas Palestine Islamic Jihad
Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade Popular Resistance Committees ...
Democratic Front for the Liber ... Popular Front for the Liberati ...
Palestine Liberation Organizat ... Popular Front for the Liberati ...

When this organizations base in Palestine comes for inocent people any where around the world just so they can prove a point of superiority they have not hart to kill at will.

I guess history is been forgotten soo easily. Maybe US should go and liberate Palestine from the terrorist vermin so real Palestinian people can go back to their country again.

History is written by the victors and is one big lie.

Tartaria and the ‘dark ages’ comes to mind.

The abundance of people who believe salary was a white mans game and not an African tradition is another point I’d like to push to the foreground.

Your a turnip with an agenda. Anyway you look at it Israel is bullying Palestine and has since its inception.

Considering they are the same people from the same place. I find it interesting that it seems to be a tradition in the Middle East.

As far as using schools and holy places as cover when waging a war. It’s all about optics and always has been.

And what’s with all the Russians in Israel? Oh that’s right, they’re Rusraelites.
edit on 12-5-2021 by Dalamax because: I really do want to know about the Russians in Israel

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Ohanka

LOL Israel sure is terrible at genocide...

They have had the power to exterminate the Palestinians since pretty much day 1, and here we are all these years later and they arent dead yet.

If they had then what? Peace in the Middle East? They’re stalling until the other players are in place.
Who those are is ..... ?!?

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: marg6043

Palestine is a breeding ground for terrorist,

Israel was founded on acts of terrorism.

And expanded.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
News just in.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

The Democrats couldn't stir up the Middle Eastern factions during Trump's presidency so they resorted to turning Americans against each other in the meantime.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

twitter.com...

The last 48 hours in Israel: @short video clip

Israel-Palestine Live Map
edit on 12-5-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: link

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Yep the terrorist in Palestine has been funded by guess who? Iran as usual as many of the Iranian terrorist groups has moved to Palestine when it became a breeding ground for terrorism.

Palestinian Terror Leader Says Iran Funded and Armed His Group for War on Israel
Just days before Palestinian terror groups began bombarding Israel with rocket attacks, a leader of Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) said the group's funding and weapons are provided by Iran.

Ramez al-Halabi, a PIJ official, disclosed his group's deep ties to the Islamic regime in a May 7 interview on Iraqi television just prior to the bombardment of Israel, part of a deepening conflict that threatens to throw the region into larger war.

"The mujahideen [terrorists] in Gaza and in Lebanon use Iranian weapons to strike the Zionists. We buy our weapons with Iranian money. An important part of our activity is under the supervision of Iranian experts," al-Halabi said. "The contours of the victories in Palestine as of late were outlined with the blood of [former Iranian military leader] Qassem Soleimani, Iranian blood." His remarks were translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute, which tracks jihadist activity.

While much focus has been placed on PIJ and Hamas, both of which are behind the ongoing rocket attacks against Israel, al-Halabi's comments show that Iran is fueling the conflict. Tehran's central role in arming Palestinian terror groups could become a flashpoint as the Biden administration continues its efforts to roll back economic sanctions on Iran as part of a revamped nuclear deal. Amid the onslaught in Israel, which has no ending in sight as both sides dig in, Israeli leaders are likely to pressure the United States against awarding Iran potentially billions in cash assets.

Get the facts straight.

freebeacon.com...

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Yep the children in Palestine dominated terrorist only have one thing in mind, "that is what I want to be when I grew up".

That is what is feed to this children from birth, how to become a terrorist.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Yep the children in Palestine dominated terrorist only have one thing in mind, "that is what I want to be when I grew up".

That is what is feed to this children from birth, how to become a terrorist.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
News just in.

Thanks for providing back up to my earlier statement...

People just want to blame one or the other when every country in the region is responsible.

Also Ill ask you, why will nobody in the region allow more than a handful of Palestinians into their country as refugees?

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf
Umm, ask yourself, unless you like the flow of immigrant across your border.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes Israel seems to have a victim mentality, prod the bear and then act outraged and defensive when the Palestinians fight back.
From the video footage I have seen I do wonder if Hamas are being armed by an outside influence. They have a hell of a lot of weaponry coming from somewhere.
Even though intense fighting flares up in this region frequently something about this latest bout feels like throwing a match onto some petrol

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Why is there a big Anti-Israel march being held in Chicago?

Source: abc7chicago.com...

I thought Israel is the country who was attacked.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes it is, but the terrorist supported media in the US is now throwing stones at Israel because seems hamas and palestine terrorist are well and alive in the US and BLM is showing them they can protest and get away with murder in the US this days and the media will protect them too, Democrats will send them all stimulus checks too.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I dont and if that was all I would be content with them saying no.

But I seem to remember (could be wrong im getting old and a 2 year old with bronchitis in the house yay fun) that jordan post yom kipper tried to accept a number of Palestinians and the refugees rapidly wore out there welcome.

Which suggests that there may be more to the issue than just black and white... like are the Palestinians the middle easts version of gypsies?

That was something I noticed living in germany, locals treated gypsies worse than trash, I dont know the answer.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I am sure they will be joined by antifa while wearing T shirts that said, Palestine lives matter, now lets burn the city

It is a democrat run state soo is free for all even terrorist have rights.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Thank you for the live map!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join