It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: FlyingFox
You have to say, the more compliant type folks are the ones getting the vaccine. It does make your wonder what the vaccine is actually for.

Perhaps it is based on reverse psychology.

The purpose of the vaccine is to cull, but only selectively.

Nature automatically culls selectively: it takes the weak and the strong survive.

The depopulation cadre wish to do the opposite. They want to cull the strong minded, free-thinking individualists and have the compliant followers survive.

Here is how it would work:

The Covid virus is released and hysteria is pumped up. It isn't bad enough that everyone would automatically accept a vaccine, however It is a real virus and somewhat dangerous, though it kills mostly the elderly and health compromised. Those people aren’t needed anyway.

Still, the public demands a vaccine. This is the “problem-reaction- solution” trick to create the perceived need for the vaccine that is the actual important step.

The vaccine is supplied. It provides no protection against Covid, but that isn’t its true purpose. Its purpose is to provide actual protection against a much more deadly virus that has not been released yet.

Now the new deadly virus is released. The compliant herd that took the vaccine under false assumptions is protected. The stubborn individualists that refused the vaccine are unprotected and die.

It would be very difficult even with all our genetic technology to create a virus that kills free thinkers selectively and spares the compliant. But by creating a voluntary choice point where individuals self select as one or the other and choose to be protected or not, that goal is accomplished.

This is of course just a speculative possibility mentioned conversationally.

This very notion has been keeping me awake at night for months. Once they vaccinate 500 million of the most compliant, boom. 12 monkeys

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: VinMan

originally posted by: FlyingFox
You have to say, the more compliant type folks are the ones getting the vaccine. It does make your wonder what the vaccine is actually for.

Perhaps it is based on reverse psychology.

The purpose of the vaccine is to cull, but only selectively.

Nature automatically culls selectively: it takes the weak and the strong survive.

The depopulation cadre wish to do the opposite. They want to cull the strong minded, free-thinking individualists and have the compliant followers survive.

Here is how it would work:

The Covid virus is released and hysteria is pumped up. It isn't bad enough that everyone would automatically accept a vaccine, however It is a real virus and somewhat dangerous, though it kills mostly the elderly and health compromised. Those people aren’t needed anyway.

Still, the public demands a vaccine. This is the “problem-reaction- solution” trick to create the perceived need for the vaccine that is the actual important step.

The vaccine is supplied. It provides no protection against Covid, but that isn’t its true purpose. Its purpose is to provide actual protection against a much more deadly virus that has not been released yet.

Now the new deadly virus is released. The compliant herd that took the vaccine under false assumptions is protected. The stubborn individualists that refused the vaccine are unprotected and die.

It would be very difficult even with all our genetic technology to create a virus that kills free thinkers selectively and spares the compliant. But by creating a voluntary choice point where individuals self select as one or the other and choose to be protected or not, that goal is accomplished.

This is of course just a speculative possibility mentioned conversationally.

This very notion has been keeping me awake at night for months. Once they vaccinate 500 million of the most compliant, boom. 12 monkeys

Meh, I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

edit on 25-4-2021 by FlyingFox because: Watch The Water(mark)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Covert-19 lays siege to India. Coming from CNN so not sure if this real.
Drone images of mass cremations as India battles Covid-19:

U.S. and World Population Clock
edit on 25-4-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Covert-19 lays siege to India. Coming from CNN so not sure if this real.
Drone images of mass cremations as India battles Covid-19:

U.S. and World Population Clock

I'm on fire tonight.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: VinMan

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Could be Plague. It should be hitting right about now, and China is going to try and cover that up as much as possible.

I will say that these videos are nothing to that crematorium mess China did in Wuhan last year. We all remember that, the quickly put together "Hospitals", the ones that had a massive amount of gases the were detectible that matched up to the same as burning bodies.

People seriously check your pets.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yes, that did cross my mind. Nice touch adding the ATS truck.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Qproof graphics now up to 1,370 graphics.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
More 12 monkeys material.

t.me...

Vrill Society
Infiltration vs Invasion
"The Invisible Enemy"
Think logically
educate-yourself.org...

Droning occurs when a Vril injects its quill/proboscis into the human eye where the lizard parasite takes over the human host brain. It is terribly painful for the human being until the human consciousness dies and the vril parasite consciousness is in full control. All (or most) memory and ability of former human is retained & the lizard consciousness now mimicks the former human's behaviors. The former human is now a drone. These are the 'people' that are used by vril to infiltrate governments, religious, legal & financial systems, organizations and/or corporations. 

im to link science to Vril lizard possibilities as I believe this is the one area that people are unable to wrap their minds around, as was I. 

Humans, animals, insects & REPTILES can all become infected with a parasite. This is not a new concept and is widely known. Parasites 'take over' the thought process of the host (body) that it invades.

Nothing weird creepy or abnormal about that riiiight? Anyway, nothing a shot of turpentine, a gun, a hammer, chainsaw or knife couldn't fix if one ever reared its ugly face while let's say... you were having a spot of humble tea on a cold dark windy night.
edit on 26-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Good morning. Almost 3am the 26th. Weirder gets weirder. Have a few things I'd like to share. First, telegram, I have been on it for a few months now. Just lurk. Occasional post. But recently, I found out I am a mod for My Presidential Chat and so happen to stumble in on these folks that are on the left try to set people up on the right. Don't say anything yet. I am going to try to lure these two people that came off obnoxious and arrogant. Speaking in innuendos, then deflect with positive news stories for Trump. Just be careful who you follow. I know I am not perfect and am sorry my pride got in my way.

Big things happening with ships found with more trafficked folks in contains in essex. Thirty four out of thirty five made it. With the Supermom in Scorpio. It is a time of change. Creation and Destruction.

Alot of work to do in GA. Bobby Piton, in Illinois is busting his butt, as a mathematician, using his algo's against his findings vs theirs. Linn is rocking and rolling in S.C. Get involved locally as you can never be too safe with just trusting the plan and sitting idly by. I know I have. Far too long and things are going to get interesting quick.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Good morning. Almost 3am the 26th. Weirder gets weirder. Have a few things I'd like to share. First, telegram, I have been on it for a few months now. Just lurk. Occasional post. But recently, I found out I am a mod for My Presidential Chat and so happen to stumble in on these folks that are on the left try to set people up on the right. Don't say anything yet. I am going to try to lure these two people that came off obnoxious and arrogant. Speaking in innuendos, then deflect with positive news stories for Trump. Just be careful who you follow. I know I am not perfect and am sorry my pride got in my way.

Big things happening with ships found with more trafficked folks in contains in essex. Thirty four out of thirty five made it. With the Supermom in Scorpio. It is a time of change. Creation and Destruction.

Alot of work to do in GA. Bobby Piton, in Illinois is busting his butt, as a mathematician, using his algo's against his findings vs theirs. Linn is rocking and rolling in S.C. Get involved locally as you can never be too safe with just trusting the plan and sitting idly by. I know I have. Far too long and things are going to get interesting quick.

I proof read that but my blindness couldn't have missed all that. A.I. alters posts in the past and in real time. Ask REL about the post I made about his name that I equated to a chess board. With moves made, certain letters obviously moved forward until you get the desired out come. ATS wouldn't let me post and it got all garbled in the direct messenger. I'll find it and reconstruct differently to show and apply towards different outcomes with each scenario, good, bad, neutral (beneficial, both at loss, mutual gain from loss, worst case, gendering self).

It goes to Nikola Tesla and the number 3. Three. !!!
Apply to every person, every place, ever time
Screen potential candidates and project outcomes from A I tech River Thought. I suggested in to LW. Don't know if he saw, though I have a feeling.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

You have to add your phone number to sign up on telegram don't you? The One reason I won't do it. Its unfortunate, I've got a lot to say and no where to say it. Maybe they'll fix that.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Covid 19 = Covid A.I. 1=A/9=i

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Arizona

September 12, 2018 (mirror 21)

Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election

So Q points to Arizona, not Georgia which was the Stacey Abrams fiasco, or other absurdities, but Arizona, which, just so happens to be the focus of an unprecedented (proper use) detailed audit of an election a few years later?

[350,000] votes. So let's see if the Maricopa vote swing total is at or near 350,000. That would really give Hot Wheels the street cred- sarc/off.

Evening all.

Cranky, in regards to Q possibly predicting 350,000 fraudulent votes in Arizona, there is this. The audit is still ongoing and so far they have potentially found up to 250,000 fraudulent votes.

worthypolitics.com... 50000-votes/

Late yesterday (Sunday) evening, the Arizona judge issuing audit-related rulings, resigned. He cited "conflict of interest". It's fun "seeing" this Arizona NBC writer trying to not be his real liberal self in this article.

Arizona Election Audit Sunday Night update: www.12news.com... g/75-ba2c322b-3127-4816-822d-e9384304a077

As idiot Al Sharpton whined on his Sunday MSNBC show: "The results of this corrupt Arizona audit could give White Supremacists Trump supporters more ammunition to falsely accuse Joe Biden of not being a legitimate President!"

All Democrats are squirming. This is fun!

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

You have to add your phone number to sign up on telegram don't you? The One reason I won't do it. Its unfortunate, I've got a lot to say and no where to say it. Maybe they'll fix that.

I agree about phone number. I fortunately, I am busy with 3 phones atm dealing with the good, bad, and ugly. I will start recording them and release them and their subversive techniques. I just play dumb, say outlandishly funny/ironic/sarcastic things to keep them confused as to what they want me to do and it's morbid the direction they want thing to go in.

They think I. Vril bc of my right eye cateract. Then we have some parasite or out of control bacteria in my stomach that has taken over my life. Detailed it. But I still have a soul. I still feel regret, remorse, truth, and integrity.

We have a brilliant group/team to seek out truth and expose corruption or anything wrong for that matter. We are the news now. Keep ourselves accountable with open source blockchain elections. Keep politicians of the future constantly monitored. Basically a rolling live feed to validate whereabouts a particular day and that there is no reruns or editing live videos and blame it on a delay with lag. Just some musings.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Like India, Cambodia is also experiencing a sudden, sharp spike.
Official rollout of Cambodia's vaccination drive = Feb 10
Cambodia received vaccines first from China (Feb) and then India (on Mar 2)
Cambodia one of first countries to receive COVAX vaccine (AstraZeneca from India)

Cambodia starts rollout of China's Sinovac vaccine

Cambodia the world’s first countries to receive COVAX vaccines

First COVAX vaccines arrive in Cambodia from India

Cambodia allows private hospitals, clinics to use rapid COVID-19 testing device amid spike in new cases
- expanded tested in hot spots started last week, with more added this week
- de-centralized testing, more locations & more quick tests given = expect numbers to rise

Latest news:
Cambodia closes markets to curb COVID-19, thousands plead for food
Vietnam ramps up border control as Cambodia's coronavirus crisis deepens
edit on 26-4-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Here it comes to a Soldier near you. I’m unable to post the visual, but in a nutshell, if you are a soldier based on some Army base you will not be able to travel off base and visit any public establishments unless you have a Covid Vaccine with proof.

As long as the vaccine is classified as experimental, I would expect lawsuits to follow.

I wonder what is involved in having that classification changed to remove that argument.

That would seem to be the next logical step for big pharma to force their product on the public.

I am with you on your prediction of lawsuits. I would think with the track record of our recent Judicial rulings I expect most all to be thrown out on technicalities until the people are bankrupted trying to sue them. Lawyers will then step up and go Pro Bono and then get told "no standing" or something BS-ey like that. Any attempt to use legal methods are being stomped on by the Cabal right now. That worries me greatly because that leaves little recourse but a reset of the citizen mob setting that we desperately need calm focus instead.

ETA

"tread lightly on the rice paper, Grasshopper" The Kung fu master to Kwai Chang
edit on 26-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Hi BoomGiggle, things do seem to be speeding up and feelings strengthening that now through Apr 28th may involve some kind of white hat EMP attack from space to knockout the net as well as travel and nuclear facilities.

Mexico also seems to have decided to stop mining silver which will help trigger it's price rise, which in turn is linked in to burying the Fed.

Nathaniel Rothschild's telegram post also indicates something real happening today:

What if tomorrow the world changes as we know it?

Am trying to unplug anything I'm not using and only plug laptop in when it needs charging.

Going to get some sun this afternoon and top up on vegetable plot supplies, following SR's advice.

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join