It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Meanwhile

[ evidence-shows-powerful-influence-of-top-great-reset-groups-in-2020-us-elections ]

www.lifesitenews.com...

wef-takeover-of-un-strongly-condemned-2273
www.fian.org...

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I've just had a thought about NESARA/GESARA - how does it impact illegal immigration in the U.S. (and in Europe!)?

1) No U.S. ID. or Social Security number/Bank Account in U.S.? = No U.S. GESARA Payout!
... in Home country? Do have ID, Social Security number, bank account? Do get Payout!

2) Assuming GESARA includes REPAYMENT of TAXES:
a) No Taxes paid in U.S. = No Tax repayment?
b) Taxes paid in Home country? If yes, then no repayment claimable if no longer in Home country or contactable?
c) Return to Home Country and get Tax repayment?

3) Would we see a mass REVERSE MIGRATION because people want to claim money owed to them?

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Who Leaked the Tape?

From Iran no less.

💣💣💣
edit on 4 26 2021 by dashen because: BQQM

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Who Leaked the Tape?

From Iran no less.

💣💣💣

As contrasting as can be.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
We have to be getting close. You can't hide something that big.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Military Cyber shenanigans...here's a better article...

The Mystery of AS8003

According to data available from University of Oregon’s Routeviews project, one of the very first BGP messages from AS8003 to the internet was:

Following the increase, AS8003 became, far and away, the largest AS in the history of the internet as measured by originated IPv4 space. By comparison, AS8003 now announces 61 million more IP addresses than the now-second biggest AS in the world, China Telecom, and over 100 million more addresses than Comcast, the largest residential internet provider in the U.S.

Conclusion

While yesterday’s statement from the DoD answers some questions, much remains a mystery. Why did the DoD not just announce this address space themselves instead of directing an outside entity to use the AS of a long dormant email marketing firm? Why did it come to life in the final moments of the previous administration?

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I was thinking about DD's post for a bit and looking to find a metaphor that works to expand.

NCSWC is the theme.

We're all on the roller coaster and reaching the top of the incline.

Position in the coaster dictates so much. Those in the front see both the top, the down turn and of course the bottom of the drop well before those in the back.

Those in front will see this, prepare for this, while those in the back are still enjoying the slow ride up, seemingly with no sense of what lies ahead.

Even as the front car begins to head down, the length of train determines how long before those in the back even know what lies ahead let alone feel it.

Those in the front can scream, shout, cheer and those in the back may have no idea why the excitement. For them, until THEY hit the drop nothing but a slow climb up is happening.

For many now they "feel" the NCSWC within, they are on the top or drop side, but for many life goes on - front train & back train. Both POV's are true, both valid from either end of the train.

It is the feeling those out in front find frustrating, as they can "feel" it but cannot convey it to those who cannot yet. Those in the back cannot understand those in the front, as they can really only see the back of the heads - they are literally behind.

As DD alluded to, we are all on the train, just where on the train we are is this issue at the moment. While out yesterday I could see/feel the two realities like never before. The difference is this: The old reality is clear, predictable, and familiar. The new is not, it is just a feeling that separates the two. Living in two, but not of one or the other.

This is hard to convey. One must observe it from within. One way to do this is to define "home" or where you are as the "alternate reality" or version. Get a feel of that reality as it is - must be felt. Could feel safe, quiet, soft, smooth or something of that ilk. Then go out into the other reality and observe for a bit. Watch people, life, etc. but do not engage. Just observe. Then return to home and see how home "feels." Two overlapping realities within the same domain.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Who Leaked the Tape?

From Iran no less.

💣💣💣

It is happening in your area. Took some time, but you're in the history making state my friend.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
An unusual Scumann resonance an hour ago...
High amplitude but short duration; if I'm reading it right!

Bigger
edit on 26-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Who Leaked the Tape?

From Iran no less.

💣💣💣

It is happening in your area. Took some time, but you're in the history making state my friend.

I’m watching this closely. As soon as the count gets materially (verified) to point at a Trump win.... FF inbound.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Mohammad Javad Zarif, Iran's minister of foreign affairs. Chatham House is the British equivalent and parent of the CFR.

John Kerry speaks at Chatham House following receiving the 2016 Chatham House Prize, together with Iranian minister of foreign affairs, Dr Mohammad Javad Zarif.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
MT, Telegram for you?

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
An unusual Scumann resonance an hour ago...
High amplitude but short duration; if I'm reading it right!

Bigger

Interesting that the spike seems to have lasted precisely one hour. I wouldn't think nature works like that. I've long wondered if our Q team was somehow actually controlling the energetic output of our own star. That would be mind blowing if true.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I like to follow storm rider ... But I am confused and cannot figure out how the person is still on Twitter when they keep purging . I am sure with all the right wing people shi#ting on the posts that it has not been reported ..

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Or the aliens using our star as a portal are white hat friendlies and controlling it's energy?

To save space:
Mr Pool posted twice on telegram at 15 and 13 mins before 00:00 UTC:
Post 1
=Negative contrast video of getting caught in a Tsunami

Post 2

ccff2372

"ccft" = 6ft, hangman's drop?
2372 = BCGB?

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: freedomSlave

SR has indicated that they expect to be deplatformed soon but that currently their weird punctuation etc. is avoiding the DS sniffers...

Time will tell.

Also SR's last tweet tonight finished with "THE GREAT AWAKENING" followed by a picture of the ArchAngel Michael!

Honor your mistakes in Life
They are some of the greatest tools to learn from. Be kind to your self Forgive the Hard Days Never go to sleep angry. Breath the knowledge of Masters, Peace Love compassion Faith. BEAUTY of the Divine Light

THE GREAT AWAKENING

Good night

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Mr Pool posted twice on telegram at 15 and 13 mins before 00:00 UTC:
Post 1
=Negative contrast video of getting caught in a Tsunami

There is a digital codex being heard in the background of this video. I'm not sure how to decode it, but maybe one of the HAM guys/gals here might. I know that when you download weather reports directly from the satellites they make similar noise, so I would suspect that it might be texts given the short length of the broadcast. Any HAM people want to tackle this?

Just wanted to add that the digital noise starts at 1:12 on the count-down clock.
edit on 26-4-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: freedomSlave

That should tell you it's not a right wing controlled acct.

Found an old powerpoint presentation by the Littleb creator of Los Alamos National Labs in 2006.
Little b presentation

Slide 42 reads:

little b was inspired by work in qualitative physics

a branch of artificial intelligence which aimed to emulate human-like qualitative reasoning about the physical world (see Kuipers, Forbus, CML)
a scenario is described in terms of different types of objects and their relationships
“water is in a pot”
“a flame is under the pot”
what happens?
the computer needs to be able to compute the implications of a scenario
based on general rules for reasoning about physical systems.

Little b is a domain-specific programming language, more specifically, a modeling language, designed to build modular mathematical models of biological systems. It was designed and authored by Aneil Mallavarapu. Little b is being developed in the Virtual Cell Program at Harvard Medical School, headed by mathematician Jeremy Gunawardena.

This language is based on Lisp and is meant to allow modular programming to model biological systems.

Biology enters 'The Matrix' through new computer language - Harvard Medical School, 22-Jul-2008.

That is why a team of Harvard Medical School researchers have decided to attack this issue from an entirely new angle. Rather than build a mountain range of proteomic data one grain of dirt at a time, they have developed a computer program that can take on the responsibility of assembling such a gargantuan model.

Enter Little b, a computational language that can penetrate the "mind" of a cell.

"Through incorporating principles of engineering, we've developed a language that can describe biology in the same way a biologist would," says Jeremy Gunawardena, director of the Virtual Cell Program in Harvard Medical School's department of systems biology. "The potential here is enormous. This opens the door to actually performing discovery science, to look at things like drug interactions, right on the computer."

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
We discussed awhile back the possible connection between 5g and the Rona, and after further research I’ve become more convinced that 5g is indeed the cause. The video below also explains how past pandemics have coincided with advances in radio waves. Are all the world’s leaders in on this ?? Who decides that the benefits of 5g are worth killing millions of people ? Trump read the snake poem, he championed 5g and he fast tracked the jabs, WTF !

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Time for citizens arrests of these people is becoming near and near with our complicit DOJ not responding. These people are now OPENLY challenging the COTUS and Bill of Rights. There's no quarter for such action at all. Legally we have all we need to act and are morally obligated to do something. Should bad luck befall them for not changing their ways will be on them.

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join