It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON
Here we go....

Biden becomes first President to keep his word on Armenian genocide.

www.msn.com...

post # 1243
Why was Armenia mentioned recently?
Clowns losing control.
Q

post # 1245
Think SA.
Order is important.
SA -> NK.
NK -> Armenia.
Armenia -> Iran
Iran ->
Any other rogue nuclear states?
Define hostage.
Define protection.
Who is protected by rogue nuclear states?
Trust the plan.
THE WORLD IS CONNECTED.
Why are border states like AZ/CA important?
Why is MX vocal against POTUS?
Those who are the loudest…..
WWG1WGA.
The Great Awakening.
Iron Eagle.
Q

Of Course Biden's handlers want us to go after Turkey since they claimed Bill Gates was trying to destroy Beef farming to force us to by man made meat. That meat I recall reading was from highly successful human athlete's muscle cells, and yuk on that.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

2 more possibilities:

(1) EXCLAMATION POINTS = 6 x 9 = 36 + 2 = 38
POST 1624 = We are! = 1 + PAIN! = 37 = 38

(2)(3) GEOMETRY = W = 6 FT x 4 = 24 L = 6 FT x 9 = 54

- AREA OF A RECTANGLE = 1296 = POST 1296

- PERIMETER = 2 (W + L) = 156 = post only shows "++"

POSTS with ++ includes 1264 (dated Apr 25)

POST 1264 =
IRL when? /The world is connected/all or nothing/THE WORLD IS WATCHING
IRL means = In real life

SEARCH: DO YOU KNOW #QANON (on sign)
Japan's QAnon disciples aren't letting Trump's loss quash their mission
Was QAnon used by foreign adversaries?
Q&A: Documentary Unravels Twisted Knots Of QAnon Movement
edit on 25-4-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Watching the short clip, is there s significance to the yellow, red, blue and green identical tops the women are wearing?

From Codemonkey

Lot's of good info and updates at his Telegram

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I wonder How or Why 'Q' hit the Headlines ...........

qandor.org...

qandor.org...

Perhaps there is no Reason to Wonder.

issuu.com...

edit on 25-4-2021 by steaming because: One addition

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus

Thank you!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Wow didn't see this one!

Whiplash347

Forwarded from Time Matters

May 1 to May 11. 10 Days of Darkness culminating in NEW MOON Dark Night on May 11 in US. 😊

t.me...

t.me...

The MSManiacs are in the drain. 6 feet under?

edit on 25-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Man, the extract of Turkish poppies must have reached a new level of quality for Erdogan to claim Yakutia is part of greater Turkey.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Just a passing thought.

Earlier in the threads the possibility was discussed that Obama’s entire presidency was fraudulent if he was born outside the United States.

Not here to rehash that: it’s water under the bridge as this point, but it’s still relevant.

The idea was expressed that even if it were true, it would never be officially acknowledged. It would mean that every action he took while in office was invalid. All his personal appointments would be void, and all of their actions would also be invalid. It would be a legal nightmare and an inconceivable embarrassment to the US.

So I have to ask, if the 2020 presidential election was fraudulent, are we not stumbling into the same situation with Joe Biden?

Every day that passes without addressing his legitimacy makes any recourse more problematic.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Yeah, it seems, to "the system", the greatest possible fault is to admit to something being wrong or fraudulent.

How many years have they had to give the public a better answer to JFK's murder than the Warren Commission whitewash?

Cheers
edit on 25-4-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

It appears crashing the "system" is the "plan" either way. The financial, governmental, societal, religious, etc.
Each "side" for different reasons and outcomes.
But IMO, the whole thing comes down either way.
NCSWIC.
It's the end result, out of the bottleneck that's being fought for. "Q" the WWG1 slogan again.
My thoughts.

edit on 11Sun, 25 Apr 2021 11:38:46 -0500amvAmerica/ChicagoSundayb20214America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Fighting terror

edit on 11Sun, 25 Apr 2021 11:39:59 -0500amvAmerica/ChicagoSundayb20214America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yes, its about to get a little bumpy!

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Lots going on. Police stepping down enmass.

QStormRider

(Q)The Storm Rider
@Littleb29872980

Cables: _Putin's MIL. Move in EU insured NATO UN Forces to stay off U S. Grounds. [DS] [DNC]3rd LAST ATTEMPT> bring UN>FAILURE/DONE>>FLYNN gives G Light 1776>>Mil. INTEL mobilize World Demo's>>XI starts breaking ccp+ riots planneD/ [DS]trigger[M.E] WAR=FF TERRORIST ATTACK

1776 Declaration of Independence Civil War/Revolt foreign CONTROL BeijingJoe _Expect MASS EXODUS by Police/ Democratic States, CITIES >Poice=ex-SoldiersWILL rise to lines of Patriot Militias & MILLIONS of armed Veterans & CITIZEN'S _EVENTS PLANned IT HAD TO BE THIS WAY

PLANs are under Way To reach the 1,000,000,000.000 Billion Q _D. SOLDIERS Line 120821 After many EVENTS coming..P.A.I.N (TRIGGER EFFECT/ implemented)// THE PLAN TO SAVE THE WORLD //All or Nothing *** 480 MILLION Q)D SOLDIERS across the WORLD NCSWIC

Quote Tweet

L00P

@L88888888P

· 21h
The more the awakened ones increase, the more the frequencies will go up and will be more and more intense. We will shake the earth from its foundations and the earth will follow us. WE WILL BE THE GREATEST EARTHQUAKE OF ALL TIME.

edit on 25-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger

2 more possibilities:

(1) EXCLAMATION POINTS = 6 x 9 = 36 + 2 = 38
POST 1624 = We are! = 1 + PAIN! = 37 = 38

(2)(3) GEOMETRY = W = 6 FT x 4 = 24 L = 6 FT x 9 = 54

- AREA OF A RECTANGLE = 1296 = POST 1296

- PERIMETER = 2 (W + L) = 156 = post only shows "++"

POSTS with ++ includes 1264 (dated Apr 25)

I think these go together...

Dan Posts DOITQ Pic On DARPAGRAM

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

You're not wrong... this is what happens when I stay up to late!

Funny how #40 gave a good fit too.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Arizona

September 12, 2018 (mirror 21)

Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election

So Q points to Arizona, not Georgia which was the Stacey Abrams fiasco, or other absurdities, but Arizona, which, just so happens to be the focus of an unprecedented (proper use) detailed audit of an election a few years later?

[350,000] votes. So let's see if the Maricopa vote swing total is at or near 350,000. That would really give Hot Wheels the street cred- sarc/off.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Your focused mind is your greatest strength. The energy of an anxious mind or a confused, fearful mind plagued by doubt and uncertainty is weak. The energy of that mind is like the diffused light of a flashlight. Thoughts and emotions are jumbled and chaotic... bouncing around a wide perimeter. It's very difficult to deliberately manifest in this state because split energy is quickly exhausted

Taking the time to calm your mind and working on pinpointing exactly what you want then focusing on that desired outcome with feelings of expectation, confidence and clarity turns your diffused energy into a powerful laser beam. Focused, determined, unwavering. It's self-hypnosis, really. Just as they can program us to be compliant and obedient through fear, we have the power to program ourselves to never accept defeat. We can condition our own minds to be so resolute that no matter how many times we get knocked down, we will never give up. The human mind is powerful when it's focused. You become a steadfast pillar of light. When enough of us become pillars that are synchronized to the same wavelength we become invincible

edit on 25-4-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It's likely nothing at all but last night on CTV News Channel up here in Canada, they were doing a story on the climate agreement. They showed a static picture of Biden but he was behind his Office of the President Elect podium. Maybe just extremely lazy reporting but seemed really odd and I'd have thought they could find a current pic of the guy. I really wish I had taken a pic of it for y'all.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

You're not wrong... this is what happens when I stay up to late!

Funny how #40 gave a good fit too.

Perhaps that is worth thinking about.

Any kind of meat you put in the grinder, sausage comes out the other end.

Sometimes I think the decodes are a way of encouraging ongoing free association in light of changing information. One is forced to re-examine the Q posts and consider new meanings. It’s a useful tool for expanding one’s thinking and making additional connections. It engenders creativity. It’s about creation of understanding. Bringing into being a new thought. Something you can’t just will yourself to do.

But a one-to-one correspondence of post > decode > meaning is expecting a bit much.

It’s not a linear thing.

It’s more like rubbing two sticks together to make fire. A variety of sticks can be used to create the spark.

I should add there may also be some direct pointers. It isn't an "either / or" choice. It can be both. A sophisticated message would work on more than one level. The totality of interacting messages and decodes creates something of an information hologram.
edit on 4/25/2021 by cimmerius because: I was on a roll, or so I thought.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Transient 3 - Awesome Summer Storms footage from 2020 (better at full screen!)

Stats: Miles traveled - 38K, Terabytes of footage - 12, Days on the road - 64, Blown engines - 1, Days editing - 60 (ish), Speeding tickets - 1 (Bought a radar detector this year), States visited - 12, Viruses contracted - 0 (I think).

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Have hope in humanity.🙃🤦‍♂️🙄 👉 twitter.com...

London yesterday, Hyde Park Corner, Marble Arch, Ox St, Holborn, City, down to Embankment, Parliament Sq & back to HPk. Still people in Ox St when it finished. Nine miles of people.

twitter.com...

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join