It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

edit on 25-4-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The 'Crowded Cone Of Silence' falls onto the 93rd Oscars ritual tonight.

...the producers said that the show will also highlight the impact of COVID-19 and that masks will "play a very important role" in the story of the ceremony [ritual], though it is not yet clear what that means from a practical perspective. "If that's cryptic, it's meant to be," said Soderbergh. "But that topic is very central to the narrative."

We know that there are certain more important noteworthy censorship events that the enlightened glitter & glam of Hollywood would have spent hours opining on, had the election not been stolen from Donald J. Trump which will fall within the Cone of Silence this year.

More specifically, Seven Causes You Won’t Hear Championed At the Oscars:

☢️ Kids in Cages
☣️ Chinese Censorship
☢️ Concentration Camps
☢️ Big Tech Censorship
☢️ Blacklist 2.0
☢️ Businesses Crushed by Riots
☣️ Businesses Crushed by COVID-19 Restrictions

There’s little chance stars will use their Oscar bully pulpit to demand states reassess the science and open their cities up for business. It may be “neanderthal” thinking, but it just might work.

Other things you won’t hear at the Oscars:
Censorship is unAmerican.
Question authority.
My body, my choice.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: discordantone

Amazing unprecedented steps are being taken to project Joe Biden as being a normal president. His State of the Union speech this week should be interesting.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Florida Sheriff Gives Stern Warning to Those Moving From Blue States.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
K yall the DOD handed over half their ip addresses to a very shadowy darpa connected company with very little explanation or public scrutiny on.......yep inauguration day.

Q related?

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Clip of the Jab up close it would seem.

Evidently this is not a meme...

Forward by Willie Brown.

Do these kids even speak english?

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Something else you won't hear at the Oscars...

For every one Black man killed by a white policeman, 700 are killed by their Black brothers or sisters.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
One of my best and lifelong friend, his niece's husband took time from work to write a book about BLM.(Pen Named) I haven't read it (loaned his copy out) he did tell me a little. He shares his sources in the book too. He is speaking to many black church leaders (the author is black). Some have chased him off only to call back and apologize after checking out what he told them
Seems the leader of BLM is a practicing witch who also despises Christianity. Her and her friends get together to cast spells on police during the riots. Her partner is a tranny M2F. The money they don't spend on homes goes to lbgtq movement.

Expose Them

I'm surprised Amazon is selling it lol.

Thanks again for sharing here- back to lurk

edit on 25-4-2021 by RTbigTOE because: add TY

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Here it comes to a Soldier near you. I’m unable to post the visual, but in a nutshell, if you are a soldier based on some Army base you will not be able to travel off base and visit any public establishments unless you have a Covid Vaccine with proof.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenmonet
K yall the DOD handed over half their ip addresses to a very shadowy darpa connected company with very little explanation or public scrutiny on.......yep inauguration day.

Q related?

www.zerohedge.com...

I was reading about that earlier that raised my eyebrows and did resonate with a few Q drops regards to mil-space IP range.

Here's a few more sources...

The big Pentagon internet mystery now partially solved

Boston – A very strange thing happened on the internet the day President Joe Biden was sworn in. A shadowy company residing at a shared workspace above a Florida bank announced to the world’s computer networks that it was now managing a colossal, previously idle chunk of the internet owned by the U.S. Department of Defense.

That real estate has since more than quadrupled to 175 million addresses – about 1/25th the size of the current internet.

The military hopes to “assess, evaluate and prevent unauthorized use of DoD IP address space,” said a statement issued Friday by Brett Goldstein, chief of the Pentagon’s Defense Digital Service, which is running the project. It also hopes to “identify potential vulnerabilities” as part of efforts to defend against cyber-intrusions by global adversaries, who are consistently infiltrating U.S. networks, sometimes operating from unused internet address blocks.

What a Pentagon spokesman could not explain Saturday is why the Defense Department chose Global Resource Systems LLC, a company with no record of government contracts, to manage the address space.

Deepening the mystery is Global Resource Systems’ name. It is identical to that of a firm that independent internet fraud researcher Ron Guilmette says was sending out email spam using the very same internet routing identifier. It shut down more than a decade ago. All that differs is the type of company. This one’s a limited liability corporation. The other was a corporation. Both used the same street address in Plantation, a suburb of Fort Lauderdale.

Somebody in Florida go check this place out.

Cry havoc! — and let slip the IP addresses of war (this article has a few more details & speculation)

“Cry havoc! – and let slip the dogs of war!”

Saturday 24 April brought a little information cluster bomb in the Washington Post with the promising headline “Minutes before Trump left office, millions of the Pentagon’s dormant IP addresses sprang to life.”

It turned out, on investigation, that the “minutes” were a literal reference. The statutory end of Trump’s term was 12 noon EST on 20 January 2021, and according to computer records, the floodgate on the “dormant IP addresses” opened at 11:57:35 AM EST.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

So who is paying for all those books, and more importantly is Harris receiving a check for the books being used?

This would appear to be a clear violation of the law. That is if she is using taxpayer money to buy the books to hand out to these kids, and then she's pocketing the cash from the sales.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Could this company be "KU"? I mean these people would "have it all", and wasn't that what "KU" said too. Something else could this story coming out be the reason why Google and Apple changed the way it collected data on it's users?

It's kind of interesting to think about, but who was using these "dead" addresses, and why would that information need to be put out there? Seems to me that a fox might have gotten caught in the chicken coop.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Just came across this and I can't help but think this is surely something.

Title:

Minutes before Trump departed office, a mysterious Florida company reportedly took over a slice of the Pentagon's internet space

Snippet:

A Department of Defense spokesperson told the AP in a statement that the government was publicizing the space to "assess, evaluate and prevent unauthorized use of DoD IP address space."

On Twitter on Saturday, the AP posted: "What a Pentagon spokesman could not explain is why the Defense Department chose Global Resource Systems LLC, a company that seems not to have existed until September, to manage the address space."

Snippet:

On inauguration day, at 16:57 UTC, or 11:57am in Washington, a message was posted by an "entity that hadn't been heard from in over a decade," Madory wrote.
He wrote that the timing was "moments after the swearing-in of Joe Biden as the President of the United States and minutes before the statutory end of the administration of Donald Trump at noon Eastern time."

Definitely a few oddities in this full story you should check out.
Looking forward to reading how you guys might put this one together and what it all may mean in the big picture!

Link to FULL STORY

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
SpaceX starship had ‘near miss with a UFO’ and ‘astronauts were told to prepare for a CRASH’, Nasa reveals

While en route to the International Space Station after a successful launch in Florida, the four crew members were notified they could soon collide with an unknown object.

There was no time to perform an avoidance manoeuvre and instead the astronauts on board SpaceX's recycled Crew Dragon capsule, the Endeavour, were told to put on their pressurized suits in case of a collision, reports Futurism.

"The object being tracked is classified as ‘unknown'.

source

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Shortly after the Cuban revolution, Castro came to New York city. He hired a PR firm, and visited all the spots followed by photographers. Marxists haven't changed much since then, love them some commies.

Justin Trudeau - Bhangra dance

Gestapo Attacks Canadian Church Again!!

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

I think we've done a pretty good job of regurgitating and re-viewing most posts on the MAP over 3 and a half years - and yes, that exercise has given us a more rounded view of them. More viewpoints to come based on news, no doubt!

Here's an up-to-date SPREADSHEET UPDATE as of about 45 mins ago:

KU V20.93 25042021 1838gmt to 4953 incl DECODE tools

Notes:
1) Scavino tweets up to Apr 25 2021 13:51:08 (some video lengths need adding)
2) Pompeo tweets up to Apr 25 2021 18:43:55
3) Storm Rider tweets up to Apr 25 2021 19:58:49 (30 so far today!)
4) Qclock and decode tabs updated.

ETA - I'd note that in the UK the BBC usually floods the news with Oscars clips but today there are only clips of BBC reporters and NONE FROM THE VENUES! It was the first time in a month I'd turned the TV on but I've now UNPLUGGED it; as one of SRs tweets suggests.

ETA2- This would be a good day to back up your devices offline - for those with the time.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Here it comes to a Soldier near you. I’m unable to post the visual, but in a nutshell, if you are a soldier based on some Army base you will not be able to travel off base and visit any public establishments unless you have a Covid Vaccine with proof.

As long as the vaccine is classified as experimental, I would expect lawsuits to follow.

I wonder what is involved in having that classification changed to remove that argument.

That would seem to be the next logical step for big pharma to force their product on the public.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Who's expecting all the Oscars to go to the B-listers tonight... any A-listers would have to be available for interview which could be difficult from a prison cell or 6ft under?

There were also indications that the Stock Market crash would be tomorrow, but I don't think we've had the precursor SKY EVENT yet?

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Speaking of Mike P

Very odd pic indeed. Note the kid is very awkwardly holding his hand position.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Arizona

September 12, 2018 (mirror 21)

Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election

So Q points to Arizona, not Georgia which was the Stacey Abrams fiasco, or other absurdities, but Arizona, which, just so happens to be the focus of an unprecedented (proper use) detailed audit of an election a few years later?

[350,000] votes. So let's see if the Maricopa vote swing total is at or near 350,000. That would really give Hot Wheels the street cred- sarc/off.

Evening all.

Cranky, in regards to Q possibly predicting 350,000 fraudulent votes in Arizona, there is this. The audit is still ongoing and so far they have potentially found up to 250,000 fraudulent votes.

worthypolitics.com... 50000-votes/

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join