It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

I mentioned Fake Al yesterday. I forgot to mention. One thing I noticed about him while he was standing near me is he had the "thing." That charismatic energy thing. Popsicle head does not.

Al Sharpton is mad Max

Just sayin 🤷‍♀️🤣
edit on 21-4-2021 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

More like the dude from "the jeffersons" but X times crazier.
edit on 21-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

A worth explaination. Well detailed end of argument.
Ma'am, you may also wish to follow the attached - from time to time.

www.chathamhouse.org...

Have a Nice day now.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming
Thank you. Yes I am aware of Chatham House....another 'exclusive club'!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

www.thersa.org...

Also hold great talk's now and then. They cartainly know and arrange a little bit more than their title suggests.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

been out for a while had to cool off, and take some garbage out.
I guess it is time to jump back into the frying pan, and see how too many cooks ruin the soup.

This Q thing led me down a dark rabbit hole that had no way back and I ended up in bizzaro world.
luckily I knew how to read the map, and managed to find the overarching theme and the overlaps, like that I found my way back.

Whatever This Q is or was, it does not matter at that point, the momentum gathered is astonishing and the energy funneled is beyond...

sincerely NC

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I think you could start it in small communities and slowly let it revive the country.

I still say get out of cities. But even my town of 100,000+ still feels like it could work. As it is, the sheriff takes care of most of the county anyway.

Also, I think we need significantly less laws and regulations and licenses on the books: business licenses, license plates, property tax, drug laws, etc. laws need to go back to protecting other people— especially children, not forcing people into a way of behavior.

Do meth all you want, but if you steal from someone to fuel your habit, get locked up for 20 years.

I know it’s simplified, but just my general thoughts.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

You / We could listen and try the following;

The System: Who Rigged It, How We Fix It | Robert Reich

www.youtube.com...

Nothin Boring, it is all True Facts, hear it from 9:06, and I'll bet you hear the rest.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Well, you don't quite understand how this works now that our media lie to us daily. I do care that you want the truth, or not. This is not standard research fare anymore and the rules have been muddied by the lies.

Therefore, I just found it and it seemed worthy since those are real media driven LIES we have to deal with daily,
and we have to attempt to lay it all out and then vet it. This is the new reality. It still may be as we have on Google but, how do we know they didn't play us again? Time is how we know. In time it will be or not. So far it appears I was wrong.

Please, don't misunderstand how I think because of a past paradigm(s). We have to adapt on the fly how we view data sources.

These times have already changed.

originally posted by: Connector

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: Connector
Thanks all. I can see I was wr wreo wrong.....

JK.

My wife says I never admit it. I am wreong..... WRENG...Wrong!

It's OK to be wrong, but it's not OK to post information you haven't even taken the slightest time to query yourself.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I hope there is massive violence while Joe Biden is President. Let's see how long the MSM will be able to keep a lid on it and make excuses. And, how many Black neighborhoods Joe Biden will allow to burn.

It's important for Democrats to SEE and EXPERIENCE how little Joe Biden and his administration care about them.

I know there will be massive violence. This is not your style to wish it on people, IMO. Plus, It has already been happening. We more importantly need the sick Pedo class to be removed massively. I sure would think they will not go quietly into the night or to prison for that matter.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Not sure its the same here, but for your consideration:

The Hegelian Dialectic - Problem, reaction, solution

The first step (thesis) is to create a problem. The second step (antithesis) is to generate opposition to the problem (fear, panic and hysteria). The third step (synthesis) is to offer the solution to the problem created by step one: A change which would have been impossible to impose upon the people without the proper psychological conditioning achieved in stages one and two.
Short video clip narration is by G. Edward Griffin. I think from "The Capitalist Conspiracy" (1969).

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Fun?!
Wow, that seems like a similar sentiment as losing your patience and saying something out of character. We can't win people to the truth with that in the mix. We have to be for good things in the end or why not join the evil?

originally posted by: Connector

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I hope there is massive violence while Joe Biden is President. Let's see how long the MSM will be able to keep a lid on it and make excuses. And, how many Black neighborhoods Joe Biden will allow to burn.

It's important for Democrats to SEE and EXPERIENCE how little Joe Biden and his administration care about them.

You hope for Massive Violence.

It's been Fun to watch your posting evolution.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Judge Dread is the future?
Plato: " When there is crime in the city, there is no justice"

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I may be overthinking and perhaps it won't ever come to this but, what if the police force in big cities around the Country, plummets. What then??
I have no idea on the situation today in that dept and they can't hire a bunch of rookies and throw them to the wolves. What is the possibility of a privatized (Nationalized?) police force of contractors & mercenary types, Obama Youth army, employed by security corporations funded by dirty Dems and our tax dollars. Is that part of their plan? IDK, just a thought.

Any of your LEO friends have any thoughts on this possibility?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Can mRNA Gene Therapy Jabs Permanently Alter Your DNA?

Try as they might, though, they cannot get rid of mRNA's gene therapy label. For starters, Moderna describes its product as "gene therapy technology" in its SEC filings. On page 70, they also provide the following specifics:2

Currently, mRNA is considered a gene therapy product by the FDA. Unlike certain gene therapies that irreversibly alter cell DNA and could act as a source of side effects, mRNA-based medicines are designed to not irreversibly change cell DNA; however, side effects observed in gene therapy could negatively impact the perception of mRNA medicines despite the differences in mechanism."

In other words, it's a form of gene therapy, but one that doesn't enter and permanently alter your actual DNA. Instead, the mRNA stays in the cellular fluid where ribosomes read the code and create the protein per the mRNA's coding

However, some doctors still worry that mRNA injections might be able to reverse-transcribe into your genes and alter your DNA on a permanent basis. One is Dr. Richard Urso, an ophthalmologist, who shared his concerns on a December 2020 episode of The Shepard Ambellas Show.3,4

He claimed the mRNA of retroviruses (which are part of our genome) have been shown to have the ability to transcribe into your DNA, and if it can do that, vaccine mRNA might be able to do this as well. According to Urso, if this turns out to be correct, the result of mRNA vaccination might be lifelong COVID-19.

source

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Troy that supports what I was saying days back about it can alter our DNA. This one seriously sounds like that could be what they are trying to do to us.

The black people go 1st and if this ends up being a deal that kills you our sterilizes your kids too that you have after the shot, it will be a travesty. Made worse that a bunch of people were letting us know this was experimental from day 1. It almost has to be a man made on purpose event that brings this fakedemic to our doorsteps. I pray for us all.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Can mRNA Gene Therapy Jabs Permanently Alter Your DNA?

Try as they might, though, they cannot get rid of mRNA's gene therapy label. For starters, Moderna describes its product as "gene therapy technology" in its SEC filings. On page 70, they also provide the following specifics:2

Currently, mRNA is considered a gene therapy product by the FDA. Unlike certain gene therapies that irreversibly alter cell DNA and could act as a source of side effects, mRNA-based medicines are designed to not irreversibly change cell DNA; however, side effects observed in gene therapy could negatively impact the perception of mRNA medicines despite the differences in mechanism."

In other words, it's a form of gene therapy, but one that doesn't enter and permanently alter your actual DNA. Instead, the mRNA stays in the cellular fluid where ribosomes read the code and create the protein per the mRNA's coding

However, some doctors still worry that mRNA injections might be able to reverse-transcribe into your genes and alter your DNA on a permanent basis. One is Dr. Richard Urso, an ophthalmologist, who shared his concerns on a December 2020 episode of The Shepard Ambellas Show.3,4

He claimed the mRNA of retroviruses (which are part of our genome) have been shown to have the ability to transcribe into your DNA, and if it can do that, vaccine mRNA might be able to do this as well. According to Urso, if this turns out to be correct, the result of mRNA vaccination might be lifelong COVID-19.

source

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
One of the recurring themes of these threads is how the State views citizens as little more than a resource to be worked and manipulated.

I ran across this article on the "history" of birth certificates, a key document used by the State to identify and classify its human resources. I found Table One particularly interesting in that it illustrates the leap in the amount of information collected by what should be simply a record of live birth.

www.nature.com...

When we look back across the span of our life, changes in something like a birth certificate inform us how, on many different 'fronts', our ability to enjoy a life free from excessive government surveillance has been eroded.

Little changes here and there add up over the course of decades.

Cheers

From the link.

So here are the more important reasons this is added. "Health" is NEVER the reason for anything that is just the excuse. It is not like X is born with "makers" on the BC and is then overtly helped for the next few years.

The main reason is expected contribution. The BC is leveraged at the filing - it is a "stock" as in animal stock. The government borrows money on it from the FED/IMF as long as the bank feels it is good investment. Will X pay back the 3 million loaned on its behalf over its lifetime?

Then the BC-Stock is held in trust until a DEATH certificate is issued - which then triggers an insurance payout. There are bets along the way to determine if X did indeed meet markers like "paid a certain amount in taxes or earned a certain amount in gross income" Fidelity made the the mistake of publishing the gambling tables about 15 years ago, folks assumed incorrectly the tie to the SS Number meant it was their personal "trust" account. It was human investing. They subsequently took it down.

These "additions" help determine the value of the investment of the course of the expected lifetime. A better actuarial table can be created with more information which means better investing.

The second part is even more hidden. The BC is part of a complex map the government uses to define the average persons status. Literally status. From what I know, not fully confirmed, the status has 5 basic levels. Status one means the government considers you a threat until you prove otherwise - and being a good citizen and paying taxes as zero to do with status. The levels rise to a sovereign state of sorts.

The BC is part of what the government uses to leverage the personal status. In other words, a child with multiple markers is very unlikely to ever get off the threat list until death - and even then maybe not.

Ever wonder why one can only get a "copy" of their own, personal Birth Certificate? Why does the government keep it, and no, it is NOT for safe keeping, as they could keep a copy but they keep the original? Why does the "original" even matter? Same reason the original stock certificate matters.

Liberation does not come until those chains are broken. The BS plus the SS Number is the key way the system gets around freewill. Our parents enslave us, and, at 18 our big chance to break the chains list lost on all. So we choose enslavement by not opting out.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Trotskyism, it's just Trotskyism as a gateway to Imperialism. I don't know why people can't understand that.

a reply to: Justoneman

And just like that a new and very expensive Black Market Category opens up: "Healthy Sperm and Eggs". Somehow one would think that the Vaccines being the "Mark of the Beast" would be the worse thing that could happen, then you realize that the Vaccines are about wiping out all of humanity. Even the Devil wouldn't have done that. Let that sink in...

The Devil wants to control you, the power elites just want everyone dead. W.H.O. is the real bad guy here?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I would say Demolition Man, but either one fits.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

-planned-destruction-of-america

stpaulresearch.com...

For instance ?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thats weird, because I have 2 young children - one 5 years and one 15 months and neither of their Birth Certificates have any of that extra stuff on them. Nothing about government assistance, nothing about smoking, obesity, nutrition...nothing. Also, my wife previously worked at the hospital, in labor and delivery and was the person in charge of actually doing the paperwork for new Birth Certificates, and I just asked her about that and she had never heard anything like that before. Maybe its different from state to state?

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join