It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

One special new opening tune for this Foruum;

Paul Young - Love of the Common People (Official Video)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Help us out with a link I can admit I'm wrong when I am.

originally posted by: Connector

Looks like we need our Canadian Mason to come share what he sees in Canada.

Canada's largest bank in big trouble, The Royal Bank of Canada

No the RBC is not in trouble. If fact it's the complete opposite. 52 week low - $80 this time last yr. 52 week high $118 April 16/21. Currently trading at $116.

But you would know that, if you checked the actual market sites, instead of some random blog.

erm google's always a good start as dugg88 pointed out. Here's a year snapshot....

edit on 20-4-2021 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Connector
Thanks all. I can see I was wr wreo wrong.....

JK.

My wife says I never admit it. I am wreong..... WRENG...Wrong!

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Anyone here noticed the Queens Crown is missing on $ in Australia and also in Canada since 2003 ish?
Not sure about other Commonwealth Countries need to verify.

Now lookie here,

t.me...

Whiplash347

Today is Very Significant like i said..
If you have understood the Act of England reversal then that is why Mike Lindell is releasing Election results.

""The documentary is now starting. Tune in the frankspeech.com NOW!""

Whiplash347

Forwarded from Indigo Army Annos

The military has a 3 day advance to get our RV start no later than Monday.

We anticipated that our bond traders would receive an initial 1% of their funds at any time.

As soon as they're done, it's back to us. We will have about 10 days to exchange or redeem our currencies and bonds (Zim).

It was held on 10 days for financial interference for banker arrests happened. They arrested some bank managers from an unknown bank who wanted to limit withdrawals to only $ 10,000.00, NOT part of the rules in the future. They also had to reshape the London banking system. Contact with the Air Force, the military loaded thousands of drones onto ships in order to deploy them at the right time for surveillance. Everything is handled through the QFS (Quantum Financial System)

C. Judy Note: Our society has been permeated from the lowest levels to the top with Satan's worshiping pedophile child sacrifice leaders who have been blackmailed and manipulated to sabotage our political system with the aim of turning it into a communist New World Order state.

Watch out for the water: this week the streets of Washington DC were inundated with floods without it raining, which was an odd occurrence. Trump literally appeared to be draining the swamp by blasting the DUMB tunnels buried two miles under Capitol Hill. These tunnels were connected to a network of underground tunnels in the United States and around the world.

Millions of people say with one voice that enough is enough.

E. US 2nd Lady Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy: "There are child sex trafficking tunnels and bunkers under the White House that lead to the Capitol, where members of Congress have frequently sexually abused children. Trump was informed of the discovery by the military on December 20, 2020. "

"DRAIN THE SWAMP -TRUMP It wasn't just a slogan .... He DETERMINED it! ... DUMB's. TUNNELS underground cities ../ Bio-laboratories. Torture chambers..Clone facilities. // Foreign occupation troops TRUTH: Explosion / Beirut Port months ago was aimed at DUMB Bio-Anlage / ARMS

"Bigwigs" who have visited the Bohemian Grove: George HW Bush, Dick Cheney, Alan Greenspan, Walter Cronkite, Newt Gingrich, Henry Kissinger.

"Many of today's top US politicians are occult members who attend satanic ceremonies like the annual Bohemian Grove in California. Prince Philip also attended the ultra-mysterious ritual meeting of elites in Bohemian Grove. Politicians run around naked in the woods praying a child sacrificing person Owl God on, but I'm the crazy one ?! "

Since July 2019, US special forces, in collaboration with other countries, have rescued millions of abducted and tortured children from underground tunnels, discovering millions of corpses, underground cities, laboratories, torture chambers, cloning facilities and foreign occupation forces.

The evergreen ship that blocked the Suez Canal was another water event. The evergreen containers were discovered to contain chemicals that are causing climate change and increasing the number of CV-19 cases. Navy Seals found 1,200 dead children while rescuing over 1,300 children. The Russian and US military worked together to hijack the ship that the Chinese Communist Party was loading six stories high with containers containing weapons of mass destruction designed to cause as much damage as possible.

Q says arrests and EBS are coming, flood gates of the Three Gorges Dam now, not later: the sign you've been looking for. The QFS basically fixes our rigged voting system! The DS has tied up all of its fiat money in the Crypto World. China has a lot of BTC data mining in / under / next to the Three Gorges Dam & Big Pharma Labs in Wuhan time. A confirmation. Arresting Gear Arresting Gear "System" Emergency Readiness Yea. g3orge = Flood 3Gorge Buckle Up.

edit on 20-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Update on Ohio shooting:

breaking911.com...

“ COLUMBUS, Ohio – A teenage girl is dead after being shot by a police officer Tuesday afternoon in southeast Columbus.

Officers were called to the 3100 block of Legion Lane, north of Chatterton Road, just after 4:30 p.m. for an attempted stabbing, according to the Columbus Dispatch.

Within minutes of officers arriving, an officer-involved shooting occurred. Family at the scene told 10TV that the victim is 15-year-old Makiah Bryant.

Bryant called the cops for help because “girls were fighting outside her house,” her family told the news outlet.”

Full story already written.

Just like Chauvin’s knee on neck was proven false, the narrative lives on.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Anyone here noticed the Queens Crown is missing on $ in Australia and also in Canada since 2003 ish?

Correct...never really noticed before...but now that you point it out, yeah it's been about that long.

edit on 20/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming
I'm just pointing out that video had nothing to do with the storm Q was talking about, where GEOTUS Trump would kick it off by saying "The storm is upon us" and then a bunch of arrests were going to happen.

edit on 20-4-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Consider this. The folks who produced the generation consuming all of this garbage and demonstrating shocking levels of ignorance all had access to Orwell, Huxley, Quigley, Events Surrounding JFK, McLuhan, saw Network in theaters, Read all about Russian totalitarian methods and the Union, Vietnam War and soooooooo much more.

Yet, they sent their children to public school, and their grandchildren went to a worse version of public school.

Put 1000 people in a room and ask them how the first 12 years of their eduction was and they will all, to a person, say it was awful at best. Yet they all sent their kids to public school.

Public school was created by Carn/Rock to PRODUCE workers, shape minds, and keep the machine going. The needs of the system are determined years in advance and the "children" are trained without even knowing it.

Today's "youth" were trained for this looting, rioting and insanity. They were TRAINED, as in SOLDIERS, for this.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
California Drought eh ???

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

plus stacks on sgtreport

Now ref; 'The Power of HRH Queen,
www.independent.co.uk...

[Queen Elizabeth II is not like you and me.
Did you know she is immune from prosecution? That she has her own personal poet, paid in Sherry wine? Or that she holds dominion over British swans and can fire the entire Australian government? ]

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

BBC News

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
These are all connected, deeply connected.

Clip

The Hidden control system...(Clip)

Clip

Funny how the "oppressed" or victim class, always needs their oppressors to speak on their behalf. And they're fine with it.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
Update on Ohio shooting:

breaking911.com...

“ COLUMBUS, Ohio – A teenage girl is dead after being shot by a police officer Tuesday afternoon in southeast Columbus.

Officers were called to the 3100 block of Legion Lane, north of Chatterton Road, just after 4:30 p.m. for an attempted stabbing, according to the Columbus Dispatch.

Within minutes of officers arriving, an officer-involved shooting occurred. Family at the scene told 10TV that the victim is 15-year-old Makiah Bryant.

Bryant called the cops for help because “girls were fighting outside her house,” her family told the news outlet.”

Columbus is about to explode.

There is video of the cops standing around and telling the people that blue lives matter....Columbus is going to be bigger than Floyd's entire case

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Connector
Thanks all. I can see I was wr wreo wrong.....

JK.

My wife says I never admit it. I am wreong..... WRENG...Wrong!

It's OK to be wrong, but it's not OK to post information you haven't even taken the slightest time to query yourself.
edit on 20-4-2021 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Is there any evidence that a law will be signed in Germany tomorrow?

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: crankyoldman

Is there any evidence that a law will be signed in Germany tomorrow?

The only one I can think of that may happen tomorrow would be the "Emergency Brake Plan" they are calling it.

It is mandated curfew and lockdowns.

source

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

How does this require the Nuremberg code to be violated?

Also the Nuremberg code has to do with Human Experimentation? If anything the Vaccine violates this code, but even with that, why would this authorize the Military to take over? I think "The Storm Rider" has fallen off the horse and Christopher Reeve'd them self.

Oh I wanted to add this in so people here can read about the Nuremberg Code:

The Office of NIH History & Stetten Museum

There are ten codes, but this is code 1

The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.
This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved, as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that, before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject, there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person, which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment.
The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.

And a little history about the codes: WIKI

The Nuremberg Code (German: Nürnberger Kodex) is a set of research ethics principles for human experimentation created by the USA v Brandt court as one result of the Nuremberg trials at the end of the Second World War. In a review written on the 50th anniversary of the Brandt verdict, Katz writes that "a careful reading of the judgment suggests that" the authors wrote the Kodex "for the practice of human experimentation whenever it is being conducted.

Ok back to the scheduled discussion.
edit on 20-4-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
Update on Ohio shooting:

breaking911.com...

Columbus is about to explode.

There is video of the cops standing around and telling the people that blue lives matter....Columbus is going to be bigger than Floyd's entire case

I haven’t seen that video yet, but that cop just saved the girl in pink’s life. See the 10 WBNS video here:

breaking911.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Just to clarify......

The Crown Estate belongs to the reigning monarch 'in right of The Crown', that is, it is owned by the monarch for the duration of their reign, by virtue of their accession to the throne. But it is not the private property of the monarch - it cannot be sold by the monarch, nor do revenues from it belong to the monarch.

The Government also does not own The Crown Estate. It is managed by an independent organisation - established by statute - headed by a Board (also known as The Crown Estate Commissioners), and the surplus revenue from the estate is paid each year to the Treasury for the benefit of the nation's finances.

www.thecrownestate.co.uk...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

It's the Infection Protection Law

More info:
Coronavirus: Can Germany's infection protection law be compared to the Nazis' 'Enabling Act?' 
source

Twitter

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join