It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I hope there is massive violence while Joe Biden is President. Let's see how long the MSM will be able to keep a lid on it and make excuses. And, how many Black neighborhoods Joe Biden will allow to burn.

It's important for Democrats to SEE and EXPERIENCE how little Joe Biden and his administration care about them.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Ok that makes sense, but will the German People stand up against this crap?

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I hope there is massive violence while Joe Biden is President.

Really? That’s shameful.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That surveillance clip reminds me of the TV series, "Person of Interest" (2011–2016), created by Jonathan Nolan (Jesuit schooled). It was in between the show's second and third seasons that Edward Snowden came forward with details on PRISM, a government program designed to spy on who ever in order to detect terrorist threats, which is very similar to the show's fictional "Machine" and how it operates.

National security reporter Marc Ambinder describes PRISM as...

"a kick-ass GUI (Graphical User Interface) that allows an analyst to look at, collate, monitor, and cross-check different data types provided to the NSA from Internet companies located inside the United States."

This view was also confirmed by a statement (pdf) of then, Director of National Intelligence (DNI) James Clapper, which says: "PRISM is not an undisclosed collection or data mining program. It is an internal government computer system used to facilitate the government’s [...] collection of foreign intelligence information from electronic communication service providers [...]".

With this statement, Clapper officially confirms the existance of a program called PRISM, and although his description could also fit that of the Planning tool for Resource Integration, Synchronization and Management, he didn't positively identify PRISM as such.

Lord knows what they have in their arsenal of tools and are doing (collecting) today.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

It really insults the 60+ police officers killed in the USA every year for Americans to obsess and exaggerate the circumstances around one dead scumbag.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Person of Interest starred Jim Caviezel (sp?) who also played Jesus in the passion and who just spoke this past weekend about adreneochrome. Just an interesting connection. That show was the first thing I thought of, too.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yep.

A couple of Law Enforcement friends of mine stopped by after their shift today. One said that this ruling is going to make it harder to do their job since it's already being pushed around that any POC that commits a crime and gets caught has to be treated like fine china. Another one (a black cop in case that matters) told me that is going to create more problems in his community with the kids (anyone under 25 is a kid to this guy) acting out and committing crimes. They both said asked if I can drive them home since a cop car outside their home would put their families at risk. So now I have a couple of cop cars parked in my backyard. If one of you ATS folks fly a drone overhead you're probably going to posting all over about it.

They said that most of the cops agreed that this ruling made no sense. This case has created a mess for those people who stick their necks out for us every day.

Thanks "KU" for bringing a stop to this before it got... never mind. I forgot you "have IT all", but your to selfish to share whatever "IT" is with the American people.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I hope there is massive violence while Joe Biden is President. Let's see how long the MSM will be able to keep a lid on it and make excuses. And, how many Black neighborhoods Joe Biden will allow to burn.

It's important for Democrats to SEE and EXPERIENCE how little Joe Biden and his administration care about them.

You hope for Massive Violence.

It's been Fun to watch your posting evolution.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: carewemust

I hope there is massive violence while Joe Biden is President.

Really? That’s shameful.

Yes it is. However, Democrat voters need to see and experience the carnage in order to understand how little their leaders think of them.

Here's a 4.20.2021 example of how little the Biden Administration thinks of American's ability to think for ourselves.

Now that Mike Pompeo is no longer in charge of the State Department, Democrat crazies are running things. Today the U.S. State Department consulted with their insane/crazed comrades at the CDC, and added 100 more countries to the Covid-19 "Do not go there!" list of places not to travel.

Source: www.travelandleisure.com...

Keep it up, Biden Administration. Between your internal crazies, and the nutjobs controlling you (both visible and hidden), you are sealing your fate as the worst Presidency in American history.

If God answers prayers from those of us who want to save this country, your reign of terror and destruction will come to an end, LONG BEFORE your 4 year term is concluded.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Your spelling is correct. Yea, I like him as an actor and even though he is an actor he certainly appears to be on the righteous side of the house.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
One of the recurring themes of these threads is how the State views citizens as little more than a resource to be worked and manipulated.

I ran across this article on the "history" of birth certificates, a key document used by the State to identify and classify its human resources. I found Table One particularly interesting in that it illustrates the leap in the amount of information collected by what should be simply a record of live birth.

www.nature.com...

When we look back across the span of our life, changes in something like a birth certificate inform us how, on many different 'fronts', our ability to enjoy a life free from excessive government surveillance has been eroded.

Little changes here and there add up over the course of decades.

Cheers
edit on 20-4-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I may be overthinking and perhaps it won't ever come to this but, what if the police force in big cities around the Country, plummets. What then??
I have no idea on the situation today in that dept and they can't hire a bunch of rookies and throw them to the wolves. What is the possibility of a privatized (Nationalized?) police force of contractors & mercenary types, Obama Youth army, employed by security corporations funded by dirty Dems and our tax dollars. Is that part of their plan? IDK, just a thought.

Any of your LEO friends have any thoughts on this possibility?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Connector

I do recall Joe calling for people to be shot in the leg. I wonder how long the protests would continue if that became a reality. I am shocked our president would set such a example... Context? Media, context...

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The issue of a Nationalized Police Force has come up before. One of the protections the common person has with the Police force is that the cops come from the communities that they also protect. Take that away by getting people from another state coming in a policing, and that "part of the Community" feel that a lot of Law Enforcement use to de-escalate issues today goes away too.

Look at communities where a member of Law Enforcement lives, and see how they view and treat other members of Law Enforcement vs in communities where they don't have any cops living in. A Nationalized Police force destroys that trust and makes escalations of events almost certain.

As for how a city without a functional police force will look, well we all saw what happened in the CHOP/CHAZ last year. It turned into tribalism and warlord mentalities pretty quick. In the end everyone complained that the Seattle Police Department did nothing to stop the shootings, rapes, and flat out crimes that took place. The same people that bitched about the police being there complained that the police didn't help them when they pushed the law out. keep having cities and counties that turn their backs on local Law Enforcement, and this would be just a Seattle thing. CHOP/CHAZ type places will be everywhere.

I challenged a city rep at a city council meeting once to go on a ride along with a cop before they think about cutting funds. They told me that I need to be realistic. Really?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Well, you know that's how big gov't does it. Gradual, incremental policy changes over time where next to nobody notices. They want it all from cradle to grave.

From your link this summary snippet sticks way out...

The birth certificate is a living organism that matures and evolves.

In addition to its demographic importance, birth certificate data are an important source of information for researchers, policy makers and state officials to evaluate quality of care being delivered to pregnant women.

Bold mine. Some Pros with alot of cons. Thanks for sharing noteworthy article.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: Connector

I do recall Joe calling for people to be shot in the leg. I wonder how long the protests would continue if that became a reality. I am shocked our president would set such a example... Context? Media, context...

Joe Biden told police to aim for the leg.

"There's no need to use lethal force!", candidate Biden told an audience of 12 last Summer.

This idiot got more votes than Messiah Obama?
edit on 4/21/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I personally prefer we disband police and just go with local, elected sheriffs and departments. Police unions snuff out good cops and protect bad ones.

I’m sure there are drawbacks to this model, but centralized law enforcement that focuses on local, electable sheriff seems best for taking care of local communities.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Thanks for the perspective on the matter. Excellent points and makes alot of sense. I sure hope more wake up to this serious issue and judging by the response you got from city council we're in for some troubled times ahead. One of the best police chases and subsequent shootout I've seen took place in Seattle...those boys are good.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Updated Q graphic proofs folder now contains 780 graphics going back to thread pt 25 timeline:

Q Posts graphic proofs

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

This model would work if only everyone was willing to be deputized. The "Old West" model is basically what you're asking for, and if everyone in the city was willing to look out for the welfare of everyone else it might work. Since we can't expect the average citizen to make that life or death decision, we will need to have city police departments.

it's a shame really, if people in a community were more welcoming to their local law enforcement people, then there would be less issues like this popping up. Though when they do happen there would be less repercussions from the aftermath of these types of events too.

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join