It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 297
<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

twitter.com...
Interview

Dr. Yan's three reports have already showed the truth of pandemic: this #SARSCoV2 is an engineered bioweapon and its backbone is ZC45 ZXC21 from #PLA. This is the PLA's motivation of the cover-up.

twitter.com...
edit on 19-6-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Bear with me. Just had a thought. Has to do with this 👇

Dr Pierre Gilbert in 1995: "In the biological destruction there are the organized tempests on the magnetic fields. What will follow is a contamination of the bloodstreams of mankind, creating intentional infections. This will be enforced via laws that will make vaccination mandatory. And these vaccines will make possible to control people.

The vaccines will have liquid crystals that will become hosted in the brain cells, which will become micro-receivers of electromagnetic fields where waves of very low frequencies will be sent. And through these low frequency waves people will be unable to think, you’ll be turned into a zombie. Don’t think of this as a hypothesis. This has been done. Think of Rwanda" This is also interesting: virus sized transistors www.harvardmagazine.com...

Future Proves Past. Are we seeing what's already taken place? But out of time in a sense. What if This is what happened before, and those who take the Vax will be recycled into another loop around the block of this place? What if it's wearing off humanity, this liquid crystal brain effect allowing a Great Awakening. Right before Christ returns (crism oil) up between 2 candle sticks back to Heaven.( the head). i believe this is reference to the Rapture spoken of in various circles. Noting that, it was discovered that crism/krism oil has a "fish" scent. The process occurs in all adults 30 and up, when you've reached full maturity. (Hilton Hotema).

"Everything is Connected".
Make sense?

As the saying goes " It's all in your head ".
. Because it really is.

Also if things are mirrored, is 2012 now 2021? Like the movie Ice Age ( Another Subliminal to our minds ) to believe whatever people have been programmed to believe.
edit on 19-6-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

So we need to learn to speak in code.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Have felt along the 2012 2021 mirror also, for some years now, yes and no plus lots in betwween imo, of course 12 moon measure is false and a mind jab unless ones mind is known well enough, using a 13 moon Kalibrating measure plus syncing with nature etc = massive difference. Imagine someone telling you today is not Sunday , not june, not 2021 lol, the noospheric attachment to 12 moons is quickly waning at present and on e facet of many creating our future now. Eggysample for myself, am about to partake in a Wim Hof workshop, now the owners here do workshops on behalf as such so they were approached and set it up here, have been doing Wim Hof breathing ( breath is God n Water is life ) for about 6 years now and rebirthing twice weekly www.youtube.com... , so like 2012 to 2021 ( feel dimensionalllly and planes maybe ) the future is happening now, COM continues to impress the movie narrative so imagine watching it twice But the first time is different.

At 21st 12 2012 it began a 216 day process or step down to july 25th - 26th ( DOOT day and International water day through

water science guy Emoto ) in 2013, i called it incubing but was other names also, as in each 36 days times 6 cubed down ( actually likely up ) 6x6x6 to 5x5x5 all the way to OXOXOX on DOOT n Water day lol n lots of hugs n kisses.

So yes TOTally connected and crumbling imo.

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
Bear with me. Just had a thought. Has to do with this 👇

Dr Pierre Gilbert in 1995: "In the biological destruction there are the organized tempests on the magnetic fields. What will follow is a contamination of the bloodstreams of mankind, creating intentional infections. This will be enforced via laws that will make vaccination mandatory. And these vaccines will make possible to control people.

The vaccines will have liquid crystals that will become hosted in the brain cells, which will become micro-receivers of electromagnetic fields where waves of very low frequencies will be sent. And through these low frequency waves people will be unable to think, you’ll be turned into a zombie. Don’t think of this as a hypothesis. This has been done. Think of Rwanda" This is also interesting: virus sized transistors www.harvardmagazine.com...

Future Proves Past. Are we seeing what's already taken place? But out of time in a sense. What if This is what happened before, and those who take the Vax will be recycled into another loop around the block of this place? What if it's wearing off humanity, this liquid crystal brain effect allowing a Great Awakening. Right before Christ returns (crism oil) up between 2 candle sticks back to Heaven.( the head). Make sense?

As the saying goes " It's all in your head ".
. Because it really is.

Also if things are mirrored, is 2012 now 2021? Like the movie Ice Age ( Another Subliminal to our minds ) to believe whatever people have been programmed to believe.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Well, some of us do. I don't happen to speak that code. For my Undergrad degree I was able to take Fortran as a foreign language elective. I considered it a feather in my cap at parties that I didn't have to take French or Spanish to get my Chemistry degree and was perhaps the 1st to be allowed a computer program language as my requirement. My buds are still trying to figure out if I am lying but I am not.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Either that or fabricate our own language like Esperanto.

I wonder if this is where the former "SCYTL" Secure electronic voting company got their name.?

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

The cure is worse than the disease.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Perception.

Are we making attempts to communicate with a NHI?

It never stops with my family! BledsoeSaidSo

J.J. Abrams' new UFO docuseries dives into our extraterrestrial obsession
edit on 20-6-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Had a tough time getting to the Ingersoll Lockwood site today.

Timer is still running.

Message at top has changed:

Meanwhile, we have much work to do to fix the timeline and save humanity...
, followed by this link, which announces the launch of an initiative called the "carbon capture shield".

If we could replace glyphosates with a long-kept secret from mother nature? Recapturing 3x carbon into the soil means the plants could grow 3x faster and even bigger. Less land needed for cattle to graze. Terraforming back to a stable state and destroying globalist funded GMOs and toxic pesticide businesses at the same time. Who could say no to this?

Steven, follow the misadventures of the twelve spies… שְׁנֵים עָשָׂר הַמְרַגְּלִים …research what they discovered, when it comes to farming and produce…

Yo, Willis, what kind of URL this be?

Cheers

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Something for our folks who like to change the appearance of plaintext.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
So I was watching Kevin Hart's new film, "Fatherhood" last night. In the film his daughter gets a minor head injury requiring a couple of stiches and a large BandAid. Wouldn't you know the BandAid is adorned with a drawing of a slice of pizza.

You'd think that with all of the Q/Pizzagate controversy they'd stay faaar away from anything like this. I guess not.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Good find! Covid-19 developed and released as a bioweapon could be "the truth" Q said 80% of the population couldn't handle.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Leaves only a couple of possibilities, doesn't it?

Either they're brain-dead about how that symbol is perceived by many; or, they are so cocksure in their arrogance that they don't care.

Neither explanation lends them credit.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

intelligence.weforum.org...

3-biggest-lies-about-covid-19-have-all-been-exposed-but-heres-why-globalist-powerbrokers-cant-let-it-die

leohohmann.com...

edit on 20-6-2021 by steaming because: Additioms

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Indeed. Could have gone to work yesterday instead spent the day sight-seeing in the big (lil) city. This was right off the interstate headed away from downtown into residential.

About a hundred pages or so ago discussion on the moon slight rotation even tractor beam not allowing it to fire on us. Watched this vid in PWR on tg and was drawn to that commentary.

Jsph Frrl 's st gz dth str

VX theory blk i clb New injection method?
vx grdnts sugar sugar and ethanol (think corn syrup) Injecting sugar into our veins wtf. Header CVD nw vlbl 4 12 yr lds

a reply to: Justoneman

Going thru this thread to find prior commentary is slow moving as it easy to get caught up in re-reading.
A lot of great thoughts and fantastic memes are everywhere if only there was a way to fld thm IE shw th wrld

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I wonder what is up with all the cookie connections. I just was reading how inmates in Georgia are being offered cookies, Famous Amos brand, if they agree to take the vax.
So we see cookies being offered at the press conferences with Psaki. Kamala offering cookies to the press, in no less than her image, on Airforce 2.
I guess they are all in some way prisoners but who would be bribed by some cookies?
We haven't really considered looking at the prison population but lots going on. Back in April, 77 inmates in Iowa received 6X the amount of vax dose and we are to trust that all is ok for them?
Then there is the group that received expired dosages.
Seems like more than 50% of employees and prison population are refusing to take the jab at all despite all kinds of incentives such as reduced terms, transfers to nicer facilities, more outdoor time and guards being offered $500 in bonuses to take it.
Interesting that the prison system cannot force the employees or prisoners to take the jab.I have some links for everyone's reading pleasure.
www.newsweek.com...>Georgia>Mississipi
www.desmoinessregister.com...>news>2021/04/21
www.kingJ.com...>health>corona virus>vaccine
www.9news.com...>article>news>local>Colora...

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Hi, My Name Is Carlson Tucker and I’m A Swamp Creature

Documents 1-5: Carlson Tucker, Hunter Biden’s little wing man and the likely reason why he dropped the coverage of the laptop and inexplicably lost the USB flash drive with the damning evidence just prior to the 2020 elections. The context of the third letter is using Tucker to spike the publications that Hunter Biden was regularly using Ashley Madison to cheat on his wife Kathleen.

new topics

top topics

<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join