It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Sorry for your loss. Please, stay calm and call it something else and work your way up to saying you would call it murder because the blue pilled won't understand you without building up to why you've felt that way but have proof now to make you believe it so.

originally posted by: SkipperJohn
Methodist just tried this with my mom she went in for diabetic issues and died of AFib 2days later. They said covid I said F-U it was murder.

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: tommyjo

Yup, and it makes me wonder why other illnesses have dropped to all time lows due to "covid".

Im always a skeptic, also taking note about what others have said like " we're watching a movie". If its already been done, then it's already been done. We are watching a replay of events of what already took place. Like the residue of a dream. Why? I don't know everything, I only know what I know. Putting a massive puzzle together with the pieces we've been dealt. To make some sense of it. Maybe there is no meaning.

Other illnesses haven't dropped due to COVID. They've been misidentified.

And, the flu was "non-existent" not because of masks, but because hospitals are being paid big bucks for every COVID patient they treat. So everything is being treated as COVID.

Death certificates during the lockdown prove this. People dying of various unrelated diseases are being listed as dying of COVID.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SkipperJohn

Sorry to hear that.

May she rest in heavenly peace.

--Cav

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: tallcool1

And yes, I know that what I just said can be called judgmental as well, and perhaps it is, but it is my own opinion and even if I don't say it out loud - God still knows my heart, so it's really pointless to not be honest with your beliefs.

Exactly ! Probably one of the biggest dilemma’s Naturally intuitive, yet critically thinking humans need to reconcile, lol, hence Agnostics, hedging their bets !
There’s NO bluffing God the way I have seen it since childhood really....but now maybe I’m seeing there’s NO way to deny our Souls Journey with God....and I guess going “ All In “ so to speak, is a bet worth taking !

Noted you mentioned “ chemo sucks “ in your mood feature....Sending Heartfelt Love Your Way...

I believe that God knows me more than I know myself, so why fake any doctrinal belief if I questiion it? Some of the "religious" people around me think that by me saying out loud that I don't believe in "hell" (or the common religious belief in Heaven either) or that I don't really believe Jesus (Yeshua Ben Yosef, which more accurately should have been translated into "Joshua") was THE son of God, but A son of God - like the rest of us. Obviously he seemed to have a closer connection to God, but now I'm starting to babble off topic.

Thank you for sending me your e-love my way!
Not to derail, but what started as a doctor visit for kidney stones became 2 surgeries, each with a dose of chemo, for bladder cancer (last surgery/chemo was a little over a week ago - June 10th) . Fortunately I'm only "stage 1" and shouldn't need any more surgery/chemo (I'll find out this Tuesday the 22nd) - but it really sucks. I couldn't imagine going through a long course of chemo - 2 is plenty, thanks! I personally send my own love and prayers to anyone who ever has to go through it. Did I mention that it really sucks!

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

You're probably already familiar with this story but your 'red' signature reminded me of something.

Donald Keyhoe wanted UFO disclosure back in the 50s. Now we have C-eye-A Lue saying the same damn statement.

In 1958, CBS censors flying saucer expert for fear he'd reveal U.S. secrets.

Details are Above Top Secret - dedicated to Donald Keyhoe; print page 286. (PDF link)

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Nvm.
edit on 6/19/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Dog comms?

Almost 5 months to the day of Biden taking office, he has announced the death of Champ.

twitter.com...

Was that the dog that kept biting at people?

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, I've always been somewhat disappointed with the successive releases of "tell-all" books on UFOs.

Maybe just my taste, but I found the Vallée trilogy to be at least somewhat informative, and I appreciated the author's restraint in discussing what UFOs could be as well as his lack of enthusiasm with popular UFO groups.

Not sure if I read Good's book or not. Was it worthwhile, or just more rehashed reports of events and "reveals" of government gaming of the topic?

Cheers

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
About to go out for eve... so dropping this quickly... this Dan Scavino tweet at Jun 19 2021 10:15:00, is a SELF_RETWEET (Delta = 00 12:39:43)

Families are our most important institution, but they’re under attack. Local & state politicians put special interest groups ahead of our children daily — For Father’s Day sign the pledge & stand up for Big Family - not Big Tech, Big Business, or Big Govt! t.co...

Linked posts are:

12, 35, 71, 1015, 1239, 1500, 2071, 3548, 3943

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Dog comms?

Almost 5 months to the day of Biden taking office, he has announced the death of Champ.

twitter.com...

Was that the dog that kept biting at people?

Thought that dog's name was 'Major'...that was the one that bites Joe...when they shower together.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

😲

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

No need to read it if you're already familiar with Vallée's works. I've only read a few dozen sections but much is a rehash and highly controversial conclusions. In 2007, the CIA cited the book as one of the sources contributing to "the idea that CIA has secretly concealed its research into UFOs."
Source: CIA's Role in the Study of UFOs, 1947-90

Tom DeLonge considers the book as UFO gospel which led to his involvement with TTSA.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
What do you make of this?

90 Day Count Down NCSWIC
It links to this vid.

Funny, I've been thinking about this movie for a while now.

Shall we play a a game🤔🤔🤔
Didn’t Ingersoll publish the book about Barron????

t.me...
edit on 19-6-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2021 by PillarOfFire because: auto correct is annoying me

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
New to the thread. Not new to Q whatsoever. Been here since the start.
Figured my first input would be some Dog Comms.

Can't help but wonder if its the same one who broke his ankle when Joe was trying to screw the pooch...

Joe Biden's German Shepherd "Champ" Dies at 13

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Yeah. That countdown is interesting. But 90 days to what?

WL347 was correct about the reading library bit.

Upcoming Unreleased Manuscripts

Blood Thirsty Monsters, Or, Beastly Bedtime Stories
2024, Or, The First President of New America
Secrets of the Loquacious Luciferins
Travails of Time Travelers in Twenty Thirty

Cheers

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I did not know about the 10-by-10-mile square that has a stone marker every mile.

The Residence Act of July 16, 1790, as amended March 3, 1791, authorized President George Washington to select a 100-square-mile site for the national capital on the Potomac River between Alexandria, Virginia, and Williamsport, Maryland. President Washington selected the southernmost location within these limits so that the capital would include all of present-day Old Town Alexandria, then one of the busiest ports in the country. Acting on instructions from Secretary of State Thomas Jefferson, Major Andrew Ellicott began his initial observations for a rough survey of the ten-mile square on Friday, February 11, 1791.

On April 15, 1791, the Alexandria Masonic Lodge placed a small stone at the south corner at Jones Point in ceremonies attended by Ellicott, federal district commissioners Daniel Carroll and David Stuart, and other dignitaries. George Washington did not attend the ceremony, although he did visit the site the prior month. Newpapers around the country announced the story of the beginning of the new federal city. (In 1794, the ceremonial stone at Jones Point was replaced by a large stone, still in place today, with the inscription "The beginning of the Territory of Columbia" on one side.)
Boundary Stones of the District of Columbia

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I checked several news sources including CNN - this must be legit. Somebody playing around with the books on the shelf behind Biden to spell out, "I LIE"
LOL

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Dr Pierre Gilbert in 1995: "In the biological destruction there are the organized tempests on the magnetic fields. What will follow is a contamination of the bloodstreams of mankind, creating intentional infections. This will be enforced via laws that will make vaccination mandatory. And these vaccines will make possible to control people.

The vaccines will have liquid crystals that will become hosted in the brain cells, which will become micro-receivers of electromagnetic fields where waves of very low frequencies will be sent. And through these low frequency waves people will be unable to think, you’ll be turned into a zombie. Don’t think of this as a hypothesis. This has been done. Think of Rwanda" This is also interesting: virus sized transistors www.harvardmagazine.com...

people with magnetized skin after taking the Vax comes to mind..

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Nice. Thanks for the informative clip.

New AI tool tracks evolution of COVID-19 conspiracy theories on social media.

Algorithm developed by Los Alamos National Laboratory researchers could help public health officials combat misinformation.

This image shows the change in word importance over time for tweets related to the Bill and Melinda Gates conspiracy theory. In the top panel, the x-axis represents time while the y-axis shows important words. Color represents the importance of words, with darker color indicating higher importance. In the bottom panel are word clouds for each topic. Word size corresponds to word weight (higher weighted words appear larger).

From Nukes to Chasin Conspiracy Theories

new topics

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join