It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 299
<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

KU IS A GIFT OF LOVE, SIGHT & CLARITY...

As our worlds have been paused to give us time to ponder...
We come face to face with past demons...
Our past actions & words haunting us & filling us with dread...
But stop & think, if we were beyond redemption & unloved, why offer this gift?

A gift giving us eyes to see that we are all loved regardless...
A gift giving us eyes to see others still sleeping & being tormented...
A gift giving us eyes to see that those sleeping were us not so long ago...
A gift giving us eyes to see that the one thing holding us back is OUR CHOICE...

KU consistently tells us NO FEAR & proves the illusion is deception.
An illusion weaved within our minds to hide truth & pull our spirits down.
Telling us we are unworthy & the end of this path leads to JUDGEMENT / SHAME.
But does this sound like the actions of a FATHER or just more deception?

Consider the story of the PRODIGAL SON, the FATHER never left HOME.
He was always waiting for his child to WAKE UP & CHOOSE to return.
When the lost child returns, his FATHER rushes out & meets him with OPEN ARMS.
Now consider yourself the COME BACK KID, struggling with your PERSONAL CHOICE.

Sometimes Darkness can show you the LIGHT...
Reflect on the lessons we have experienced as a gift not a punishment.
GOD WOKE US UP FOR A REASON... & that reason is YOU!
THE CHOICE (TO GO HOME) IS OURS.

BE THE CHANGE
FORGIVE YOURSELVES
WAKE UP = RISE & SHINE
PEACE = PRIZE & Forgiveness means Everything

edit on 21-6-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

FF, catching up after a Fathers' day off... I noticed black smoke/debris coming out of the see from that 40,000 pounder!

Could the "test" have been cover for destroying a Submarine TUNNEL or D.U.M.B off Florida?

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
A looong time ago in this saga we covered the drop on the DOW of 666 points.

In the last week the DOW has dropped 1,000 points!

In the last fortnight it has dropped 1,500 points!

Here's the link I used.

Off for some zeds!

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
BOOM

twitter.com...

FF That vid has been pulled, This UT is 2 minutes long and taken from various distances and angles.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: cimmerius

We've been having "difficulty" getting little rats in the DOJ and MSM exposed. Rather than try to show how many Covid-19 criminal tentacles there are, let's just get proof that it's an intentionally released bio-weapon. If we can't get and expose that one truth, none of the international intertwining co-conspirator theories matter.

If this was a bio-weapon, and I'm basing it on reports that the HIV virus is in its DNA sequencing.....then those of us who have had C19 are screwed. Something I said last year when the Italian team of virologists first announced it, then it all went quiet, and now the HIV part is cropping up in reports again.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Looking at Fauxi's emails the vxd are scrwd 2.
Pray for med beds to be real is the only Hopium left.
My dad asked if I got the shot yet.... Seriously not even 2 months outta recovery asking if I took the shot. Changed the subject quickly as he is not ready for the truth yet.
a reply to: angelchemuel

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Love the vibe your onto !

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I noticed that too and wondered about the reason. That suggests lots of carbon as in oil or burnt things. Burnt fish which are real hard to burn underwater would not be the answer. I could see that being a school of fish but that looked too much like man made oils. They didn't describe the nature of the explosives so that just makes it real hard to tell from a video.

Do we have a video of the shock wave and the small Tsunami ?

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

FF, catching up after a Fathers' day off... I noticed black smoke/debris coming out of the see from that 40,000 pounder!

Could the "test" have been cover for destroying a Submarine TUNNEL or D.U.M.B off Florida?

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

A looong time ago in this saga we covered the drop on the DOW of 666 points.

In the last week the DOW has dropped 1,000 points!

In the last fortnight it has dropped 1,500 points!

Here's the link I used.

Off for some zeds!

I sold my modest 401 K and used it to buy land and such in the last couple of years. But the money is almost back to when I took it out. I can't believe it. I looked at a statement from last year before we took out another chunk and in that time it has lost a few thousand behind the value at withdrawal. WOW< I am so pleased at such an unreal uptick in my 401k and Roth. I am in several different plans and they all are hitting right now. So, I am sure it is overpriced but I did get a bit lucky and get some before this all comes back to a more realistic level.

edit on 21-6-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
CrazyFox, I hate to be the bearer of negative news but I recommend you watch the video from this telegram post (also viewable on Rumble here). If true then at least "Forewarned is Fore-armed":

The Australian nurse who has been trained on the beds in the Sec_ret Sp_ace Pro_gram says that:

a) The basic healing Med Beds work by first taking a sample of your DNA, the actual healing appointment then happens 2 weeks later,
b) Because the procedure depends on first taking a DNA sample, as the "Master Template" to heal back to, this means that it will not eradicate the bad DNA that has already been changed in those that have had the Vax,
c) Therefore the med beds can only fix the effects caused by the Vax - which at least stops lives being at risk any longer from it!

It appears a logical conclusion because if the DNA has changed then you don't know what was in those portions of it before the Vax was taken.

Suggestion for those being pushed to take the Vax... try to get a DNA sample from, say blood or hair, BEFORE taking the jab?

This could also be used to prove DNA changes?
edit on 21-6-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

then those of us who have had C19 are screwed.

I don't like the sound of this.
How long until it 'croaks' us?

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Sounds like it would be hard to say. How long does it take an immune system to become nonfunctional?

But aren't there treatments for HIV-infected people now?

Lots of questions and no good answers.

Keeping my fingers crossed. Oddly enough, I had a nasty bout with infection last month that was cleared with antibiotics.

Wishing all the BEST of health.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Hair strands should have our DNA still if we don't shave it off. We have a lot of DNA in our old toe nails and such. This is not the end of it all if you don't wait for a year to go to a Medbed.

CrazyFox, I hate to be the bearer of negative news but I recommend you watch the video from this telegram post (also viewable on Rumble here). If true then at least "Forewarned is Fore-armed":

The Australian nurse who has been trained on the beds in the Sec_ret Sp_ace Pro_gram says that:

a) The basic healing Med Beds work by first taking a sample of your DNA, the actual healing appointment then happens 2 weeks later,
b) Because the procedure depends on first taking a DNA sample, as the "Master Template" to heal back to, this means that it will not eradicate the bad DNA that has already been changed in those that have had the Vax,
c) Therefore the med beds can only fix the effects caused by the Vax - which at least stops lives being at risk any longer from it!

It appears a logical conclusion because is the DNA has changed then you don't know what was in those portions of it before the Vax was taken.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

It is good news that cheap meds like HCQ will work to save lives.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Maybe this is the "end that isn't for everyone".

Cheers

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

How long is a piece of string? I just want to see hard evidence, real hard evidence, irrefutable evidence that HIV was/is in the actual virus.
When I first read about this early last year two things crossed my mind
#1 I really didn't want to catch this 'thing' if at all possible. But I did and I have the antibodies and T & B cells.
#2 The HIV part was completely 'hushed up', but recently some of the 'other Dr's' have been saying it is in there, this is the 'indicator' that it is a 'man-made' 'virus as HIV part would not appear in a corronavirus. I have also read somewhere that there is a HIV component in the jibbyjabby, but I could be wrong on that one.

A very small percentage (10%) of people can be immune to HIV naturally. More details about that in wiki link
HIV virus

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Hair strands and nails only contain DNA fragments... not enough to get complete DNA of a person.
DNA in Keratinous Tissue

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Bombing the aliens, naturally.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Scary that HIV can take years to develop into AIDS. If something like this were to happen with COVID, people might actually believe that it was an intentionally released bioweapon.

top topics

<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join