It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 293
<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
New Behavior Panel....

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

If I was younger I wouldn't buy a thing from them. They went from beautiful young women to things that are ugly inside and out.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1
That's why I said "rapture type event" in my post about that. The sad truth is that most people would mostly ignore that it even happened. Social media Companies might even have AIs fill in for people that no longer post so that most people would never know whos still around and who isn't.

a reply to: tanstaafl

June 19th and General Order #3 didn't end it either. It's still going on in the US today, and lets not even talk about other places in the world. All the Emancipation Proclamation did was make certain political parties in the Northern states feel good about denying rights to the southern states. Slavery ended as an issue in the US when it stopped being something that people wanted to talk about. After the June 19th 1866 date the Chinese were still being placed into servitude for the Railways even in 1887 the Chinese were being both paid and forced to work on the railways. Then you have the whole issue with how the "indentured servant" thing was still being used under different names for the Irish coming into the country during the Irish Famine, I think it was called the Gerta Beag, in late 1870s and early 1880s. So nope June 19th means nothing, while September 22nd at least has real meaning.

Oh and as for that "It's still going on today" comment, well why do you think people get trafficked for?

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
Lookie here...

Health Minister No one died in Australia from Covid
"There have been no people who have caught Covid in Australia who have died "WT? So all the advice, rules and directions have been based on a lie?

t.me...

Anytime you see such a video with a claim like that with comment turned off, you have to be skeptical.

See 32 minutes and 40 seconds where he clarifies the statement. He is talking about 2021. Sadly of course there were deaths before 2021.

See report where the deaths prior to 2021 are listed.

Reporting period ending 28 February 2021
COVID-19 National Incident Room Surveillance Team

Two-week reporting period:
Trends – The number of COVID-19 cases reported in Australia remains low. The daily average number of cases for this reporting period was five, the same as the previous fortnight. There were 64 cases of COVID-19 and no deaths this fortnight, bringing the cumulative case count to 28,937 with 909 deaths

Link

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Ashleigh-the-Lion Shackleford gives a lecture titled "All White People Are Racist" to some white people. Paypal Me.🙄🙃💩🤮

Caution: "Viewer discretion advised":

Hunter Ashleigh Shackelford (they/she) is a Black fat cultural producer, multidisciplinary artist, nonbinary shapeshifter, and data futurist based in Atlanta, Georgia, with roots in Richmond, Virginia. They are the creator and director of a Southern body liberation organization, Free Figure Revolution, which focuses on decolonizing antiblack body violence. With bylines in Wear Your Voice Magazine, For Harriet, Buzzfeed, and Teen Vogue, Hunter illustrates the relationship between Blackness, fatness, desire, queerness, and popular culture.

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism (2013; 83 min)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Any idea what this "experimental explosion" that registered as a quake in the water off the coast of Florida could be?

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12

3.9? That's a pretty big explosion for an "Experimental Anything". Don't most Nukes register in the 2 range?

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
I`m not sure, but I didn`t feel all "warm and fuzzy" when I saw it.
First thought was "Watch the water"

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

@CavasShips
Explosion No. 1 of carrier GERALD R FORD CVN78's shock trials seems to have taken place this afternoon 18 June. The US Geological Survey's seismic activity website lists an "experimental explosion" with a 3.9 magnitude 170 km ENE of Ponce Inlet FLA. Awaiting Navy confirmation

USS GERALD R. FORD'S (CVN 78) FULL SHIP SHOCK TRIALS

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thank you for that info!

The "explosion" was at 0.0 depth , so not sure how that helps determine the ship viability during an "underwater" explosion. And basically a 4.0 mag quake at 0 depth is a biggie . A 4.3 here in Arkansas a few years ago , at about 5 km deep (and about 40 miles from here) did damage to my house and art studio (not to mention my nerves as door frame molding was popping off and cracks were running across the cieling above me ).

Lots to research about that testing

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Testing the welds and shock resistance of onboard systems?

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Howdy , I once sailed through a wine tasting series of lessons prior to becoming Off licence manager. It became so interesting that sauvignon was my eventual favourite. At home I planted 3 different Grape vines and loved the eventual process. One set of Grapes never really made it to full growth - they were the Monet Grapes -. Slowly learned how such was the favourite of the loved old Blackbird. I should have maybe covered such, but instead I stopped cutting Vines and let them have a free run. The who 3 grew as tall as our house and each year we had a flock of birds that paid us a visit. The Grapes grew smaller, but that was ok by the birds. Built sevearal Bird Nests and after many years the new bborn chicks still return to lay eggs in their original birth place.Grapes serve a wonderful process for wine - when cut back to around 5 foot tall, yet a better purpose when given a free run and allowed to grow 23 foot, says the many different Bird species.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I suppose, but wouldn`t it make more sense to set off an explosion under the ship to test those things ?

I haven`t been in the navy, but have done a lot of sailing
. It just seems to me if I were going to test for hull integrity, a focused blast under the hull would make a lot of sense.

Just a bit too much "strangeness" going on in the waters lately .

I forgot where the home port for that ship is, but I do remember navy ships blowing things up all of the time off the coast around Virginia Beach while I was growing up. If home port is Norfolk, wonder why they would go to the waters off of Florida for the testing?

Just lots of questions

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

What an awesome post!

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

I think the "rapture" could be another contagin, ~supposedly~ released by aliens.

Scary.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1

And yes, I know that what I just said can be called judgmental as well, and perhaps it is, but it is my own opinion and even if I don't say it out loud - God still knows my heart, so it's really pointless to not be honest with your beliefs.

Exactly ! Probably one of the biggest dilemma’s Naturally intuitive, yet critically thinking humans need to reconcile, lol, hence Agnostics, hedging their bets !
There’s NO bluffing God the way I have seen it since childhood really....but now maybe I’m seeing there’s NO way to deny our Souls Journey with God....and I guess going “ All In “ so to speak, is a bet worth taking !

Noted you mentioned “ chemo sucks “ in your mood feature....Sending Heartfelt Love Your Way...

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I can see why she wishes to be referred to as "they." Who would listen to this idiot?

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

From personal experience it's about the shock waves from mines. During sea trials we did alot of high stress tests with surface explosions and crashbacks...full speed at 25 knots and then throw the props in reverse. Anything, and I mean anything not tied down, bolted down went flying including greenhorn sailors.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Unpaid Child Slavery in Africa......

www.ilo.org...

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: tanstaafl
June 19th and General Order #3 didn't end it either.

My point was, actual, black formal slavery wasn't ended by the EP. It only applied to slaves in the southern states, and specifically did not apply to the slaves in the northern states.

Contrary to popular myth, Lincoln was not anti-slavery - in fact, he was in favor of shipping every single black person back to Africa.

new topics

top topics

<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join