It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 291
<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

The ratio of 6 to 19 is also the inverse of three and one-sixth.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Idle curiosity about your login name.

"Randy Vine". Is it taken from "ardent shoot" ("shoot" as in young plant) ?

I'm probably mistaken as I often am.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: F5thCav

Well you have me interested in where you might be going
with that. I was going down the Grapevine on the I-5 one
day come in to L.A. Talking to myself like an idiot.
Pretty soon I was Randyvine. Not to interesting at all really.

Unless you seen me talking to myself.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
They wish to only have 10% of their base to stay with them I see. No way I will buy based on non female looking womens ads that show confused people who are actually trying to look ugly for some reason.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Get yer barf buckets handy!

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Victoria’s Secret Is Giving Up On Sexy When America Needs The Coors Light Twins (The Federalist)

It was less than 20 years ago that the Coors Light Twins became controversial among conservatives. Now they appear controversial among progressives.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Thanks!

Yeah, I was mistaken.

"Ardent shoot" was the English version of the surname of a personality in the French Synarchy movement.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

www.stopworldcontrol.com...

Support in the above.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Interesting bit here with reference to current events in the USA:

Synarchy has a drawback: most cells do not get to be part of the elite in this system. Like biological cells, most do not belong in “the brain” of the body politic. Synarchy therefore has little appeal to the masses in democratic societies. Write Picknett and Prince (op. cit.), “Synarchists therefore turned to cunning, seizing power from within by infiltration.” Synarchy has come to mean, “Rule by secret society.” The vote in 2008 by Ireland, against the European Union, was a setback to the Synarchists. But as per their modus operandi, they will operate by stealth to force things through.

Gawrsh! Sounds like something that went on in the USA last November.

Cheers
edit on 18-6-2021 by F5thCav because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Watergate I am convinced now was designed to make Nixon go away from the word go. He knew that JFK was murdered by them, he knew the D's stole the 60 election like they did the 2020 apparently and he was a Conservative. He was not a crook after all, or at least not on the level of these we have exposed. He was the one that ordered us out of Viet Nam and then all hell broke over his head. He would have forced the impeachment but he had to know they would find a way to kill him if he didn't fight the idea and step down. They just got away with killing JFK and keeping DA from New Orleans from having key data that showed a connection to the three letter agencies and Oswald the patsy. They also ignored sworn testimony that refutes Oswald being on the floor the shots were fired when it happened, nor was he the one who killed the Dallas Police Sgt.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Well if we're going to dive into history. Let's talk about the Watergate break in. Did it indeed happen? A couple of things that never made a lot of sense to me:

The head of the DNC at the time was carrying a large amount of cash for some reason. Some reports have it at a few hundred thousand. The money was never reported at the crime scene, but neither was it reported missing.

Woodward and Bernstein in collusion with FBI agent Felt were all in involved in a scam to loot the Washington Post of a bunch of money. This side hustle of theirs was done in conjunction with the FBI and G Gordon Libby to force Nixon out of office. They weren't happen with the direction Nixon was moving the country (you know away from being slaves to the MIC)

After the exposure of all of Nixon's cabinet members that were bought off were dumped, no one questioned how or why the Media was informed about all these hidden details. In fact the Watergate hearing was already concluded before it even began. Again the notion of removing Nixon was the only goal.

A similar play book was used unsuccessfully recently on Trump. Funny how this all works, well maybe not since the second play was made and if you look at the events of how Watergate was done, you'll see that it looks very similar to how the 2020 election went as well.

OK so now a question for the crowd:
What is really so important about June 19th? Does it have some kind of occult meaning that I'm missing?

If a real day was to be given for the freeing and ending of slavery shouldn't it be September 22nd? That is the day that Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation into law. Shouldn't that date be the Federal Holiday? So then why June 19th.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

One-Two punch. Vietnam and Watergate scandal. Then OPEC got clever and the dollar exchange rate floated. A -lot- happened in a brief period of time.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Guyfriday

At least twice this year, (alleged) President Biden said in 15 years, 9 out of 10 hospital beds will be filled by Alzheimer's patients.

Here's the latest incident: www.zeebiz.com... ext-15-years-he-says-157514

Since the Washington Post went out of its way to give Joe Biden 4 Pinocchio's for this statement, it's entirely likely he (once again) exposed part of the evil plan for humankind. The big 2020 exposure was that he'd win by cheating/fraud.

This month prophet Joe said EVERY single bed will be filled with an Alzheimer patient.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some hidden mystery or just more babbling nonsense, or pharma marketing tactic; I think what GuyFriday was pointing to...

Good news, bad news from Alzheimer's vaccine trial

An experimental Alzheimer's vaccine appears to safely clear abnormal tau protein from the brain, but it's not yet clear whether the shot will be able to save brain function.

"The results of analysis perfectly align with the tau hypothesis—simply put, if the patient is tau biomarker positive, then tau pathology is responsible for his/her cognitive decline, and halting tau pathology should slow or halt progression," Novak said. "If the patient is negative for markers of tau pathology, then this patient's impairment is mainly due to other pathologies, and treating tau pathology in this patient won't be meaningful."

Through booster doses given every three months, the vaccine is "training your body over time how to react to the pathological tau," Edelmayer said. "You will likely need additional shots of this particular therapeutic to keep it as productive as possible in targeting that tau."

Interesting they named this specific protein "Tau."

Tau (ταυ) is the 19th letter of the Greek alphabet and in the system of Greek numerals it has a value of 300. In ancient times, tau was used as a symbol for life or resurrection, whereas the eighth letter of the Greek alphabet, theta, was considered the symbol of death.

In biology, the expressed period of the freerunning rhythm of an animal, i.e., the length of the daily cycle of an animal when kept in constant light or constant darkness.

The ratio of the Great Pyramid's perimeter to it's height approximates 2π or what is known as TAU. The 'tau' is from the Greek 'tau' (T) itself derived from the Phoenician letter 'taw' (X). This is where the astrological symbol of TAU-rus is associated with the meaning "the crossing of the current."

A relation to this is found in Windows 10 (io/Isis/Input - Output; the number duality) which features the upside down login symbol of Taurus (seen as a generic 'person') being drawn in by the "cross" and the "light."

The title and symbol of "Tau" is used by neo-Gnostic bishops as it has some symbolism in many of the modern branches of Gnosticism.

It is called a “tau cross” because it is shaped like the Greek letter tau, which in its upper-case form has the same appearance as Latin letter T.

Another name for the same object is Saint Anthony's cross or Saint Anthony cross, a name given to it because of its association with Saint Anthony of Egypt.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Taking stock from Cav's point of view.

+ The amount of change wrought in the Western world in the last five years or so is not progress; it is destabilization. Notably, no other cultural centers of the world are in a rush to redefine their underpinnings.

+ The credibility of most Western governments and key institutions is at a low point. Transparency, accountability, and rule of law are treated as quaint notions of earlier times. Governance is shambolic.

+ Entire professions are busily transforming themselves into scruffy trades that need not be concerned with such bothers as ethical standards and obligations to greater society.

+ The merchant class appears eager to offer its necks to the Marxist noose.

+ Critical thinking is a rapidly vanishing commodity that is actively targeted by the woke.

+ Western governments, pretending 'tolerance', risk the loss of sovereignty by ignoring the need for firm control of their national frontiers.

+ Rogue technologists and their products are practically unbounded; Covid and the response to it are only one set of consequences with many more to come at humanity's expense.

+ The extreme concentration of wealth in the hands of a small group of individuals has enabled the corruption of entire governments. Activist billionaires answer to no one and do as they will, even as their disconnection from greater society is ever more apparent.

+ Propaganda and rank manipulation of the masses is more powerful than ever.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
Lookie here...

Health Minister No one died in Australia from Covid
"There have been no people who have caught Covid in Australia who have died "WT? So all the advice, rules and directions have been based on a lie?

t.me...

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ModusPonus
a reply to: FlyingFox

FF speaking of videos, this one ties John Jr to John Titor and missing time....oh and que+

Enjoy the show,

anonup.com...

Love all of you, yes even the folks that think we are crazy

MP

I mentioned John Titor here a couple mths ago. John (Titor in reverse=Rotit) John Wrote it. Just something I noticed last year.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Comments

9 yr old girl Speaks Out Against Woke School Board Hypocrisy (Lakeville Minnesota school district.)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEye2
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well based on another thread here, the Delta variant is coming. So new wave of fear-mongering. Covid's fat lady hasn't sung quite yet.

She sang for me way back when I first heard about the stupid '2 weeks to flatten the curve' BS.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Well yeah.
I just mean as far as TPTB go, they will milk it as long as possible.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
meme-o-rama,,, the 6-20 power Solstice Edition.

This edition of "some of these are memes, some are not, who can tell anymore..." will be a bit early. Cranky will be off for a few days. As always, keep the energy up and the faith deep, the Awakening has hit its stride and due in large part, VERY large part, all of the great people here and those known across the world as the Anons +++. Remember "ATS woke the USA" signed Q.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I think Pence has officially jumped the Shark

Pence greeted with shouts of "Traitor!" at conservative conference

Former vice president Mike Pence was drowned out by shouts of "Traitor!" from the crowd at the Faith and Freedom Coalition conference in Orlando, Florida as he opened his address to the gathering.

Trump loyalists believe Pence betrayed Trump by certifying the 2020 Electoral College votes, as was his duty as vice president, after the Capitol was attacked by domestic terrorists on January 6th.

What he'll be remembered for IMO - The Coin & an Elbow

edit on 6182021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Temp Firm Financed By Stacey Abrams Infiltrated All Levels Of GA Government, Including Governor’s Office

CDMedia investigators have uncovered payments by a myriad of Georgia government agencies to the temp firm ‘Happy Faces Staffing’ financed by the firm ‘Now Account’ of which Stacey Abrams (former state rep and GA gubernatorial candidate) is an owner.

The payments show the firm was also compensated by the GA governor’s office in 2020, showing work done for GA Governor Brian Kemp.

A list of 2020 payments to Happy Faces Staffing is below by GA state entities. CDMedia will report more information as it becomes available.

She didn't hide it. Folks just ignore her confab with WaPravda notifying everyone of her future actions. We posted it here.

Holding the flag backwards, while covering one eye. Symbology anyone?

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It’s funny EMN, lol, when Putin, who we’re told is our Enemy, has more compassion and common sense regarding Children then many of our own, supposedly oh sooo wonderful advocate’s of Kids...
When asked at a pretty hard-core press conference after Putin met with Biden, complete contrast to Joe’s press conference ! Putin was asked how he felt about the protests and riots in America, and basically he said, as I understood it, “ Children shouldn’t be concerned or used as political pawns “...... The willingness to use kids ......ugggg Kid’s on either side reading prepared sound bites, that NO 9 yr. old should have to worry about, and most likely wouldn’t if “adults” hadn’t influenced them, Really, Really turns my stomach...

OK...lol....deep breath...going to go and plant a little “Crepe Myrtle” tree, Smile at everyone I see today and say Hello !

new topics

top topics

<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join