It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This really is absurd. I'm starting to regret moving from NC to TX. At least they can keep the heat and AC on in NC. Its only June here and its already hotter than the Devi's dick. What are we going to do in July and August when its 105 outside?!?!?

If you have one of these - get rid of it

'Woke up sweating': Some Texans shocked to find their smart thermostats were raised remotely

.....The family’s smart thermostat was installed a few years ago as part of a new home security package. Many smart thermostats can be enrolled in a program called "Smart Savers Texas." It's operated by a company called EnergyHub.

The agreement states that in exchange for an entry into sweepstakes, electric customers allow them to control their thermostats during periods of high energy demand. EnergyHub’s list of its clients include TXU Energy, CenterPoint and ERCOT.

English said he unenrolled their thermostat as soon as he found out.

“I wouldn’t want anybody else controlling my things for me,” he said.

A scroll through a Houston Reddit board shows English is not alone. Several others said they found out during this week’s heatwave that their thermostats were being accessed, and turned up, remotely......

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
More on Alzheimer's:

Another FDA Adviser Resigns In Wake Of Alzheimer’s Drug Approval Decision

The Washington Post and Axios report on the ongoing fallout from the "contentious" decision to approve Aduhelm while CNN covers the costs and side-effects of the new drug. The Cincinnati Enquirer notes it will be available at UC Health and two other Ohio sites.

Two members of a Food and Drug Administration advisory panel resigned this week after the agency’s contentious decision to approve an Alzheimer’s drug over the objections of its outside advisers. David S. Knopman, a neurologist at the Mayo Clinic, said Wednesday in an email to The Washington Post that he did not “wish to be part of a sham process” that ultimately resulted in the agency’s approval Monday of Biogen’s Aduhelm, also known as aducanumab. ... Earlier this week, Joel S. Perlmutter, a neurologist at Washington University in St. Louis, resigned from the committee, according to the trade publications Stat News and the Pink Sheet. (

A new poll of more than 1,400 people who work in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries by John Carroll of Endpoints News reveals a clear consensus: The FDA made a big mistake approving Aduhelm, Biogen's Alzheimer's treatment, and the $56,000 price tag does not match any possible benefit. Even the industry's own experts are not defending the FDA and Biogen

khn.org/morning-breakout/another-fda-adviser-resigns-in-wake-of-alzheimers-drug-approval-decision/

Biogen CEO says $56,000 annually for Alzheimer’s drug is 'fair,' promises not to hike price for at least 4 years

Biogen CEO Michel Vounatsos told CNBC on Monday that the list price of $56,000 per year for the company's FDA-approved Alzheimer's disease drug aducanumab is "fair."

Shares of Biogen surged as high as 60% on Monday after the Food and Drug Administration announced it had approved the company's drug for the disease. It

msn.com/en-us/money/companies/biogen-ceo-says-2456000-annually-for-alzheimer-e2-80-99s-drug-is-fair-promises-not-to-hike-price-for-at-least-4-yea rs/ar-AAKNFnh?ocid=uxbndlbing

Biogen Announces Plans to Build a New, State-of-the-Art Gene Therapy Manufacturing Facility in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina

Biogen Inc. today announced its plans to build a new gene therapy manufacturing facility at its Research Triangle Park (RTP) manufacturing campuses in North Carolina to support its growing gene therapy pipeline across multiple therapeutic areas.

With this new facility, Biogen is investing in robust and scalable gene therapy manufacturing with the goal of ensuring reliable supply to patients worldwide. Gene therapy is an emerging therapeutic modality that may be suitable for a growing list of genetically validated targets in neuroscience.

investors.biogen.com/news-releases/news-release-details/biogen-announces-plans-build-new-state-art-gene-therapy?fbclid=IwAR3L47aJY8Oj0QiCWbmg57pG lVDzshplL1Sq_ElB3EjOki7Caw63-YZHj5c

UNC-CH ranks as a world leader in COVID-19 research –here’s why

RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK – If you’ve gotten the impression that North Carolina is a hotbed of research and development to combat the COVID-19 coronavirus, you are right.

Nowhere is that more evident than at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, home to some of the top coronavirus experts in the world and the highest-ranked U.S. university for coronavirus research.

Those familiar with the work of Ralph Baric, Ph.D., and others in the UNC academic community – and their successes – won’t be surprised by the school’s high ranking for coronavirus research.

Baric, Kenan distinguished professor of epidemiology at the Gillings School of Public Health, has studied coronaviruses for more than three decades. He is considered one of the leading experts in the field. The Baric Lab he established at the Gillings School specializes in coronaviruses and other emerging infectious diseases.

researchtriangle.org/news/unc-ch-ranks-as-a-world-leader-in-covid-19-research-heres-why/?fbclid=IwAR2zQj1U9NDda_MgPXL1dgvdkHskJtpjBmIZgo-I16daXqF uif7YsQYbTTE

Study identifies how COVID-19 linked to Alzheimer's disease-like cognitive impairment

A new Cleveland Clinic-led study has identified mechanisms by which COVID-19 can lead to Alzheimer's disease-like dementia. The findings, published in Alzheimer's Research & Therapy, indicate an overlap between COVID-19 and brain changes common in Alzheimer's, and may help inform risk management and therapeutic strategies for COVID-19-associated cognitive impairment

While researchers found little evidence that the virus targets the brain directly, they discovered close network relationships between the virus and genes/proteins associated with several neurological diseases, most notably Alzheimer's, pointing to pathways by which COVID-19 could lead to AD-like dementia. To explore this further, they investigated potential associations between COVID-19 and neuroinflammation and brain microvascular injury, which are both hallmarks of Alzheimer's.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/06/210610162405.htm

This is kind of strange...

What Happens When a Superspreader Event Keeps Spreading

A February conference by the drug company Biogen was initially thought to have infected 99 people. By the end of October, it was feared that the number had grown as high as 300,000.

When it was disclosed last spring that the coronavirus had stealthily infected 99 people after the Cambridge, Mass., pharmaceutical company Biogen held a two-day conference in February, it helped add the term “superspreader” to the pandemic lexicon

A new analysis of the Biogen event at a Boston hotel has concluded that the coronavirus strains loosed at the meeting have since migrated worldwide, infecting about 245,000 Americans — and potentially as many as 300,000 — by the end of October.

The virus strains spread to at least 29 states. They were found in Australia, Sweden and Slovakia. They wended their way from a room packed with biotechnology executives to Boston homeless shelters, where they also spread widely among occupants.

The analysis, by more than 50 health care experts and researchers based primarily in the Boston area, was published on Thursday in Science, the journal of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. It is based on genetic analyses of the coronavirus taken from 28 people who attended the Biogen annual leadership conference, at a Marriott hotel on the Boston waterfront, on Feb. 26 and 27.

At the time, only 30 coronavirus infections had been confirmed in the United States, according to data compiled by The New York Times. More than a month earlier, Chinese authorities had quarantined the 11 million residents of Wuhan, where Covid-19 was first detected. But the epidemics that would ravage Europe were still on the horizon; Italy had recorded its first death only days earlier.

nytimes.com/2020/12/11/us/biogen-conference-covid-spread.html
edit on 18-6-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
well the reports will be two were walking down the street holding hands in front of a crowd and just disappeared into thin air. People will get some of those on Tiktoc and Youtube to show us and everyone of the brainwashed masses will believe it was some crazy suicide because the news cast said it was suicide, what more did they want to know?

ETA

Some churches and places of worship will experience 90% or greater disappearance if they are in the service when it happens and the media will call it a cultic suicide. But they will have no proof because there will be no body to identify.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: crankyoldman

Makes one wonder if the so-called "Suicide Weekend" is suppose to be about the wrong doers or the righteous people being lifted out of here.

I mean let's say a rapture like event happened, how would the media report on that if only a small amount of people were taken? Even if only 10% of the worlds population disappeared in an instance, how would the world react? Everyone like to point to the Matrix, but what if it really is like Avengers: End Game?

edit on 18-6-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Safe Travel’s Cranky, lol, already miss you !

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Yep, I hear you. If I had grammar school age kids they would no longer be in any public school as of 2020, period! And I would have left suburbia for the country where we can all breathe fresh air in a small town of like-minded self-sustaining folks.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I think it will be blamed on aliens. And TPTB will downplay the Christian Rapture angle, and will be able to get away with it because a lot of "Christians" will be left behind. Churches today rarely discuss the Rapture or end-times or prophecy anymore. There will be a lot of people who are Christians but lack the real faith who will have no idea what just happened. Wolves in the pulpits.

Which to me explains the rise in alien/UFO disclosure topics hitting the MSM. We don't know when the Rapture will occur, but since this "we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places" ...those dark forces are getting nervous....and trying to prepare people. Don't want the masses knowing the Truth.
edit on 18-6-2021 by SideEyeEverything because: more info added

edit on 18-6-2021 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

LOL they do that to us daily. They set our thermostat to 78 degrees everyday from like 1-6 PM. We just change it back. Its a program they have. They gave us 150.00 off of our bill for each linked device. So, we got 300 bucks off our bill. All you have to do is go change it back, and they send out an email or text before they do it.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: F5thCav
Taking stock from Cav's point of view.

+ The amount of change wrought in the Western world in the last five years or so is not progress; it is destabilization. Notably, no other cultural centers of the world are in a rush to redefine their underpinnings.

+ The credibility of most Western governments and key institutions is at a low point. Transparency, accountability, and rule of law are treated as quaint notions of earlier times. Governance is shambolic.

+ Entire professions are busily transforming themselves into scruffy trades that need not be concerned with such bothers as ethical standards and obligations to greater society.

+ The merchant class appears eager to offer its necks to the Marxist noose.

+ Critical thinking is a rapidly vanishing commodity that is actively targeted by the woke.

+ Western governments, pretending 'tolerance', risk the loss of sovereignty by ignoring the need for firm control of their national frontiers.

+ Rogue technologists and their products are practically unbounded; Covid and the response to it are only one set of consequences with many more to come at humanity's expense.

+ The extreme concentration of wealth in the hands of a small group of individuals has enabled the corruption of entire governments. Activist billionaires answer to no one and do as they will, even as their disconnection from greater society is ever more apparent.

+ Propaganda and rank manipulation of the masses is more powerful than ever.

Cheers

I am ok with this one. What I am not OK with is the Gov looking the other way when this company or that one lies. They should protect the consumers from liars who cheat to get rich. Not all who get rich have cheated the rules to get where they are. The gov allows the capitalists to get away with crimes that any other would go to prison over if but for their political leanings. But the ones who worked for it and complain at the antifa are 'raycysts' because they must be if they are Caucasian. Black lives matter once every 4 years roughly but they never matter if the black was saving a someone from antifa/blm rioters when they get capped or if they are black and a police officer doing their job protecting the neighborhood.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
China Considers Lifting All Childbirth Restrictions by 2025 (WSJ) (Alt link)

The party said late last month that it would allow all couples to have as many as three children, weeks after a once-in-a-decade census showed China, the world’s most populous nation, on the cusp of a historic downturn in its population.

Last month, Chinese leader Xi Jinping told senior party officials that he regards China’s aging population as a threat to national security, calling on senior officials to address the challenge, according to the state-run Xinhua News Agency.

Demographic and economic experts say aggressive moves are needed to slow China’s drop in births. The country’s population is expected to fall from the current 1.41 billion to roughly 730 million people by the end of this century, according to projections by an international team of scientists published last year in the British medical journal The Lancet.

Well, we know "The Lancet" projections are so accurate.🙃

How China is weaponising water. The Great Dam Boom of 87,000 Dams. Water wars coming next? (5 min from July 2020)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Some churches and places of worship will experience 90% or greater disappearance if they are in the service when it happens and the media will call it a cultic suicide. But they will have no proof because there will be no body to identify.

Well, not to turn this thread into a discussion about why some of us believe "the rapture" is a misinterpretation of scripture and not an actual "escape clause" from another misinterpretation of scripture that claims revelations is about a future event where our all loving God torments some sinners for eternity while the rest of us sinners get off scott free...

If there truly was going to be a rapture, I would say that your number is backwards. From my experience with religious people who dutifully go to church vs spiritual people who do not need a preacher to access God - the church going crowd will likely only see 10% (or less probably) of their members "disappear". The vast majority of church goers (again only from my personal experience) are the most selfish, judgmental, hypocritical people on the planet. And if there actually was a place called "hell", where unforgiven sinners go - it would be filled with church goers. I know several atheists/agnostics who are far more "Christian" than most religious people.

And yes, I know that what I just said can be called judgmental as well, and perhaps it is, but it is my own opinion and even if I don't say it out loud - God still knows my heart, so it's really pointless to not be honest with your beliefs.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I kind of don't agree with this. The unhealthy dependency on money (their artificial currency) is the root of all the corruption that binds us to this system. If you love money, if you chase it, if you have an emotional attachment to it and an unhealthy dependency on it then you are compromised. You are a corrupted system feeding into the corruption of the larger systems that we exist in. Period. The Bible states that the love of money is the root of all evil and this statement is 100% correct. Emotional dependence on money is no different than emotional dependence on drugs. Dependency and addiction function within identical neural pathways regardless of what the substance is. The only difference between drugs and money is that money is a socially acceptable addiction. In fact, it's more or less required in order to participate in this sick, sick system

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Grrr... just done a MAJOR decode graphic on Mr Pools posts today... and ATS won't let me upload!!! (Tried 20 times)

See/save graphic from my Telegram post...
...You'll need to save picture then open to zoom in on text - as it's large graphic!

Summary:
Something BIG is about to DROP,
HUBER: brings DARK to LIGHT
and SEPERATES the WHEAT from the TARES
edit on 18-6-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
They ruled no standing, which doesn't show strength. What makes zero sense is how did it get this far if they had no standing?

My personal opinion is, they know that something is brewing, but that it is so huge, so monumental, that it is all what they call a 'political question' - meaning, it is up to the people, as opposed to the courts, to straighten this mess out.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: lambros56
Dianne Marshall, an amateur historian, bible scholar, and author went digging and found that it is actually an Antediluvian term. It means, “In the end we win.” According to Marshall, it was commonly used by the sons of Adam as they fought against the evil and fallen men."
Covfefe

Oh... now, that is gooooood!

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I kind of don't agree with this. The unhealthy dependency on money (their artificial currency) is the root of all the corruption that binds us to this system. If you love money, if you chase it, if you have an emotional attachment to it and an unhealthy dependency on it then you are compromised. You are a corrupted system feeding into the corruption of the larger systems that we exist in. Period. The Bible states that the love of money is the root of all evil and this statement is 100% correct. Emotional dependence on money is no different than emotional dependence on drugs. Dependency and addiction function within identical neural pathways regardless of what the substance is. The only difference between drugs and money is that money is a socially acceptable addiction. In fact, it's more or less required in order to participate in this sick, sick system

It is sick because laws are not followed. When company A slips Gov person 007 some money to either help cover the evidence or silence the opposition that is now Fascism.
We have something right now that is not a Capitalistic society in practice. We have been taken over by Fascists. They hire people who say DJT was one 24/7 in the media. He may still prove to be one for the Fascists but he sure looked like a limited Gov Conservative in deeds.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

China had 52 dams break in August of 1975.
Wikipedia
Maybe there will be a replay.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

It goes much deeper than that. Even the laws are corrupted. Everything is contaminated. We are trained to chase their artificial currency because it keeps us from learning how to use our own. Their money is tainted. It's blood money. The money you use to buy food at the grocery store flows from the same currency they use to purchase children in order to do unspeakable things to them. We are accessories to their ritualistic abuse because we keep the flow of money circulating through their coffers

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
If a real day was to be given for the freeing and ending of slavery shouldn't it be September 22nd? That is the day that Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation into law. Shouldn't that date be the Federal Holiday? So then why June 19th.

The emancipation proclamation didn't end slavery.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Money in and of itself isn't a bad thing. Money isn't evil, it's inanimate... it's a concept. It's the emotional attachment to money that creates the problems. Since there is a finite amount of money circulating across this globe at any one time, that means money is a limited resource. It's rooted in the feeling of lack or insufficiency. Lack is rooted in fear. Our attachment to money is fear based. Greed is fear. Fear of never having enough, fear of losing what we have. What is exceptionally unfair is that they control the spigot for the amount of money that is allowed to flow. The circulation is artificial. It's rigged.

Being emotionally attached to money compromises us because it removes us from conscious decision making. Rather than making choices that are wise or healthy or moral and ethical, most of the decisions made on this planet revolve around money---profit and the bottom line. This leads to very unscrupulous behavior and compromise belief systems like planned obsolescence. These beliefs and behaviors are so embedded in our psyche, most people aren't conscious of them

If only we could realize the infinite power of our own minds then we'd know that we don't need their money. We have the power to bypass their entire system. Epstein knew...

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

China had 52 dams break in August of 1975.
Wikipedia
Maybe there will be a replay.

Oh wow!! Think you meant 62 Dams from the wiki link but still, Dam damn! Whoa, "Great Leap Forward" indeed.

From your link:
[ex[
In 2005, the Ultimate 10 show of Discovery Channel rated the Banqiao Dam failure as the greatest technological catastrophe of the world, beating the Chernobyl nuclear disaster of Soviet Union. Discovery cited the death toll to be 240,000, which included 140,000 deaths due to famine, infections and epidemics.

I read somewhere the 3G Dam was first rated to withstand 1,000 years but over the years of Dam analysis was reduced to ~100 years.

new topics

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join