It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 289
<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

DNA = yes. Make of it what you will, our DNA already has a lot of copyright ownership in it going way back, literally written in it. I used to have a link to a mathematician who said DNA has checksum in it. Copyright.

As for the Matrix film. That is what people thought, but watch closely, the AI agreed to a truce, it did not leave. These films were the AI coming out party, the final film was in fact a reinforcement of m.A.L.I.C.E.'s control.

Truce for m.A.L.I.C.E. simply means it pushed too far and will back off for a little while during the regroup. It was subtle. It's main point was that m.A.L.I.C.E. hates freewill and cannot figure out how to solve the problem (equation) other then presenting two false polarity options both created by it. It is easy to do in a polarity reality, not so much in an non linear non polarity reality.

Possibly, yes.

Right, the A.I. didn't leave and there was a truce. But the gate keeper said to the Oracle who asked him if he would keep his promise let them go, and he replied " Of course!, What do you think I am, Human?

And all of this could be true If you believe it is. Alan Watts could be correct too, the possibility that we created this place, duality and all its players. I believe it is finished already and were watching "a movie". If we are powerful and have been trapped here, were about to wake up from the dream.

All through history we've been told by various civilizations and peoples this place isn't what we think. The Maori is one example. They call this world Dream Time.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Well if we're going to dive into history. Let's talk about the Watergate break in. Did it indeed happen? A couple of things that never made a lot of sense to me:

The head of the DNC at the time was carrying a large amount of cash for some reason. Some reports have it at a few hundred thousand. The money was never reported at the crime scene, but neither was it reported missing.

Woodward and Bernstein in collusion with FBI agent Felt were all in involved in a scam to loot the Washington Post of a bunch of money. This side hustle of theirs was done in conjunction with the FBI and G Gordon Libby to force Nixon out of office. They weren't happen with the direction Nixon was moving the country (you know away from being slaves to the MIC)

After the exposure of all of Nixon's cabinet members that were bought off were dumped, no one questioned how or why the Media was informed about all these hidden details. In fact the Watergate hearing was already concluded before it even began. Again the notion of removing Nixon was the only goal.

A similar play book was used unsuccessfully recently on Trump. Funny how this all works, well maybe not since the second play was made and if you look at the events of how Watergate was done, you'll see that it looks very similar to how the 2020 election went as well.

OK so now a question for the crowd:
What is really so important about June 19th? Does it have some kind of occult meaning that I'm missing?

If a real day was to be given for the freeing and ending of slavery shouldn't it be September 22nd? That is the day that Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation into law. Shouldn't that date be the Federal Holiday? So then why June 19th.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

"Thank's for the Booster", take it easy, will now Chink our glasses once more.

CHEERS

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I put on my headset, turned up the volume to max, listened 5 times to the clip.

But still didn't comprehend the content of the last 15 seconds. Also, no "Closed Caption" on Telegram.

Can you give the jist of what Dan Scavino said that was important enough for you to share the clip with us, C.O.M.??

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

So why is 70% vaccination so important?

Current population on Earth (well if China is to be believed) 7.8 billion
if 70% is vaccinated and come down with Alzheimer's and have the sad fate of organ failure from it, then that means 2.34 billion people would be left.

Bubonic Plague is on the rise in China and if that gets out on the surviving population might get cut down by 75% or so.

The remaining group of people on Earth would be around 585,000,000 people. Remove the power elites and we end up with just around 500 million ordinary people to do all the labors and toils.

And this can all be said and done in the next decade, and I mean that, this can be life in about 10 years.

Then again, maybe I'm nuts or something, WHO nose... WHO nose.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
See this is still in swing ???
Swings go no where........
w-h-o-and-c-d-c-the-new-nuremberg-trials-2021-crimes-against-humanity

blazingpress.com...

Cheers

edit on 17-6-2021 by steaming because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I put on my headset, turned up the volume to max, listened 5 times to the clip.

But still didn't comprehend the content of the last 15 seconds. Also, no "Closed Caption" on Telegram.

Can you give the jist of what Dan Scavino said that was important enough for you to share the clip with us, C.O.M.??

Thanks in advance.

He's talking with Lara about doing the tweets and how is was stressful. He says "and the misspellings" indicating they were hard to do. She then cuts him off quickly and says Covfefe was you. He says one day he can tell the story. He's clearly uncomfortable talking about any of it but in loose terms.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

ALICE IN WONDERLAND TECHNIQUE: THE POWER OF APPLIED CONFUSION

forbiddenknowledgetv.net...

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

ALICE IN WONDERLAND TECHNIQUE: THE POWER OF APPLIED CONFUSION

forbiddenknowledgetv.net...

Thank God Q got the message out to us about the magnet effect of the jab. That was close!!

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

So why is 70% vaccination so important?

Current population on Earth (well if China is to be believed) 7.8 billion
if 70% is vaccinated and come down with Alzheimer's and have the sad fate of organ failure from it, then that means 2.34 billion people would be left.

Bubonic Plague is on the rise in China and if that gets out on the surviving population might get cut down by 75% or so.

The remaining group of people on Earth would be around 585,000,000 people. Remove the power elites and we end up with just around 500 million ordinary people to do all the labors and toils.

And this can all be said and done in the next decade, and I mean that, this can be life in about 10 years.

Then again, maybe I'm nuts or something, WHO nose... WHO nose.

Not 70 per se, a percentage of the collective. It really isn't about "death" it is about pulling folks into a lower vibrational reality commiserate the controllers. Which can fully exist alongside ours. Drug addicts live among the evolved, poor alongside the rich. This the jab is about making the population the mental and spiritual level of decades long drug addicts. Instead of "drugs" the are addicted to a reality construct.

The current jab deaths are just collateral damage, they don't care, though they can suck the discarnate into that reality too and death for most does not change much in their "thinking" or vibration. Managing the collective is a numbers game, but it isn't linear in nature, as such folks cannot wrap their head around it. Especially when part of the goal is to trap the no longer in body folks too.

This is, and always has been, about the consciousness of the collective and the individual. The very thing science was introduced to debunk - not by accident. The jab is just one part, debt is a part, teeeveee is a part, fear matrices is a part, EMF's a part, relationships and so on.

From another POV, albeit much more refined, to jab or not to jab is the final choice point. The perfect encapsulation of fear vs faith (love) given to each to contemplate, as nothing was forced - government goons were VERY careful not to overstep that line.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
New POOL

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

OK so now a question for the crowd:
What is really so important about June 19th? Does it have some kind of occult meaning that I'm missing?

If a real day was to be given for the freeing and ending of slavery shouldn't it be September 22nd? That is the day that Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation into law. Shouldn't that date be the Federal Holiday? So then why June 19th.

The short answer is it's commemorated on the anniversary date of the June 19, 1865, announcement of General Order No. 3 by Union Army general Gordon Granger, proclaiming freedom for slaves in Texas. What Is Juneteenth?

June 19, 1953 – Julius and Ethel Rosenberg are executed for espionage at Sing Sing, in New York.

June 19, 1972 issue:

TIME

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Just as I was about to get some sleep...

1) The third Mr Pool pic has time of 11:08pm:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 2dba29 No.968804 📁
Apr 9 2018 13:20:06 (EST)
1523297570650_CIA.jpg

Like Clockwork.
You have been prepared.

Q

Timestamp encodes Jun 18th, Friday (and 6am?)

#2308 is REAGAN- PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH (The Goal is World Peace)

2) 2nd Mr Pool p[icture has timestamp 11:07pm:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.315 📁
Oct 1 2018 15:33:26 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
[9:00]
"We will be voting this week."
Heading to TN now.

Q

Timestamp encodes Jun 18th

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 28003e No.967875 📁
Apr 9 2018 12:31:12 (EST)

Anonymous ID: db2d29 No.967809 📁
Apr 9 2018 12:28:07 (EST)
>>967752

Weird that you cant get eyes on. Suspect as #.

>>967809
SAT imagery + EITS are not definitive.
Q

3) Mr Pool 1st piuc at 04:07 on 18th = 4th July?

4) Can someone catch what time the pictures are posted on telegram (which, if gen, they will be in a few hours)... and check those against posts?

I have to pick up ma at 10am and it's 4:48am here so ...

"...and so to zed"

edit on 17-6-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

My wife deals with compulsive liars and miscreants in her job.

She has a saying, "Lie, Deny, Justify"....it's a pattern that fits both the small liars and the big liars.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

She flies the flag both backwards and upsidedown.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The even shorter answer is that Democrats can't possibly pursue a national holiday on the day that Lincoln (a Republican) made emancipation proclamation while fighting a civil war with democrats, who wanted to keep their slaves.

Might prompt a history lesson among the brainwashed.

edit on 17-6-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Video is gone.

Flashback 2019...

The youtube link in post is still active with Richard Grannon describing the 'Technique' quite well.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

At least twice this year, (alleged) President Biden said in 15 years, 9 out of 10 hospital beds will be filled by Alzheimer's patients.

Here's the latest incident: www.zeebiz.com... ext-15-years-he-says-157514

Since the Washington Post went out of its way to give Joe Biden 4 Pinocchio's for this statement, it's entirely likely he (once again) exposed part of the evil plan for humankind. The big 2020 exposure was that he'd win by cheating/fraud.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

A word on this pool pic.

I've had a thing, a sort of "test" for about the last 20ish years. I'd ask people if I could open up a doorway, just like in the pool pic, right here and now, and you could walk out and have all this and everything else would you go?

The only one's that said yes were people who felt at the time they had nothing to loose. Most hemmed and hawed about "can I take my friend or my dog" or "what about my family" and so on.

I can say that number has shifted off of the zero mark in the the last year or so to be a real number. It is an interesting exercise to ask oneself, if given the opportunity to walk right out, what would the choice be? The catch: there will be no reassurance, no one to secure, nothing but one's own inner voice and it has to be done in the moment, there is no delay available.

Disclaimer: Not implying this will happen now or in the near future.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

For spiritual people you sound like your right on track, but from a more lineal standpoint of people this reduction model leaves about 6 normal people for every power elite person. Despite the spiritual part of their actions, from a pure control point 6 people per controller is easier to deal with than the millions of people per power elite that stand right now.

I know what the short answer is, but that short answer makes little sense given what they are trying to shove in our faces about June 19th. I mean why would a general order be celebrated over the actual Amendment to the Constitution?
That TIME Article:
Should be readible here

A lot of jumping off points to research, but nothing most of us already know. I was wondering if there was any occult purpose of 6:19 for instance:

Genesis 6:19
And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.

Exodus 6:19
And the sons of Merari; Mahali and Mushi: these are the families of Levi according to their generations.

Or even flipped like if we looked at Revelations 19:6
And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

Something along those lines, is there any significant to the numbers 6:19 or 19:6?

new topics

top topics

<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join