It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
A nice decode on SavageDog25's telegram may also link in with my earlier post highlighting post #791:

1) Biden arrived 2.5 hours late to his own news conference at the NATO summit!

2) #1501

Anonymous ID: 33af96 No.1762746 šŸ“
Jun 15 2018 17:18:55 (EST)
7D14855F-3F11-46B0-BEF8-7420BF2EF055.png

Access Kills.
POTUS in good spirits today.
Morning strolls are refreshing.
2.5 hrs

Q

a) Think of bolded statement referring to Biden!

b) There was one of the trusted posters saying about a week ago that Biden had been given until Jun 14th to voluntarily give up the presidency - today!

c) 2.5 = 5by5

d) The picture is of a google bike in a bike rack... is it saying "On your bike Biden!"

3) Now let's review my earlier post of #791

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.105 šŸ“
Feb 18 2018 20:57:51 (EST)
"For I know the plans I have for you,ā€ declares the Lord, ā€œplans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
: Protect 6/14-46
: Protect 6/14-46

Q+

This is implying 2x POTUS46s on the day of Jun 14th, today? I.e. Biden vacates office and someone else is sworn in?

edit on 14-6-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
ADDING to Rel's above ^^^ = multi-factor connect.

Qouple from MelQ

She missed one so I added = 3 factor.

edit on 14-6-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
It is always important to remember this...

When you see things like this...

Clip

resulting from questions like this...

I can't even believe what I'm watching. A reporter just asked if Putin is a "killer" and Biden stood there with his mouth open for like 10 seconds saying nothing while his brain malfunctioned.

The "reporter class" comes from the alt-ed education systems designed to create the most horrifically ignorant, least developed, most malleable bots possible, and the rejects from that pool.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Here we go again...this time the windmills have overheated šŸ„µ and it's only June. What happens when Texans all have electric cars?! Biden's America.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Gotta say that really made me Laugh Out Loud Rel! I could just envision it. Wondering if you ran off so fast you were still in your slippers!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Synchronicity onehuman! I was in leather slip ons, haha.

I also took another Ā£400 out of the ATM, just in case kids are caught short of cash.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
What are the odds? Thread

Symbolism.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Tore Says has a New Article up for today. Its touching on some of Hunters emails that she released last night which I posted earlier.

VERDICT JOE BIDEN LIED| Joe Knew All About Hunterā€™s Business Dealings

Snippet:

Combing through Hunter Bidenā€™s emails it is quickly realized that all the money being made was being filtered and distributed by Eric Schwerin. There are numerous emails of Hunter requesting Eric to pay him and asking him where all the money is going.

Snippet:

In fact, the text messages below are y verified that the cell numbers used in the text chains belong to Rosemont Seneca and Joseph R. Biden (the former Vice President and Select President ), respectively. Schwerin was the Policy and Outreach for the China Trade Relations Working Group. Joe Biden hired Eric to work with his son Hunter after a meeting about China in 2009 that Hillary Clintonā€™s personal assistant Huma Abedin had set up. Almost instantly he became President of Rosemont Seneca and oversaw all Rosemont Seneca ā€œversionsā€ like RSTP I and II including and not limited to all shell companies Hunter was a part of.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The Map.

The Great Solar Flash
The Map. They say that This Map is the Key. Ive posted this before, but now the puzzle is becoming clearer. Gregg Preston has mentioned this for years. If we are all connected light beings or whatever powerforce we truly are, we'd all better be on the same page in order to end this retched karmic cycle which i believe was an Error that occured. We could have created this game, as Alan Watts said. Now we need to end it. If correct, the BIG event is this Solar Flash. Crism/Krism Oil = Christ. Its in you, and during the Flash will be the cause of the oil rising up the spine between the 2 Candle Sticks back into Heaven ( your head ).

The Mind is Powerful.

Why 13?

brain rewiring
SR

what will you dream ( or not ).

t.me...

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 14-6-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Q

Worth remembering as the AZ results come forward. This drop made no sense at the time to any degree, but note Maricopa is listed. Reports are 250+ bad ballots, that does not seem to include flipped or other, it is also reports and not official. Target is [350,000] votes being problematic = AZ election voided for all candidates not just DJT. Folks seem to be ignoring this for some reason. PANIC indeed.

Link

Biden won by AZ 10k.
Audit reveals [350k]. = Feces meets fan.
Dem faithful will lose it entirely.
All falls on Biden to defend his fraudulent win = hilarious.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Superman & theme was just mentioned here yesterday.

Actor Ned Beatty, Known for ā€˜Deliverance,ā€™ ā€˜Superman,ā€™ and Countless More, Dead at 83

The Kentucky-born actor died of natural causes Sunday morning, surrounded by his loved ones.

Beatty was best known for his roles in the original Superman film franchise, as well as in the big-screen dramas Deliverance, All the Presidentā€™s Men, and Network, and the sitcom Roseanne.

Beatty is survived by his wife, Sandra Johnson, and eight children.

"The World is a Corporation" (Network, 1976) (Still holds true today)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Dust bowl?
Interesting graphic Watch the water indeed yikes

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
CDC ACKNOWLEDGES HEART RISKS TO YOUNG PEOPLE, MUST DISCONTINUE COVID-19 VACCINATION IN PEOPLE ā‰¤ 30

Americaā€™s Frontline DoctorsĀ released the following statement today in response to the announcement by the Centers for Disease Control that they will hold a June 18th emergency meeting of The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practice (ACIP) to address increased rates of inflammation of the heart muscle and heart lining after COVID-19 vaccination, particularly in young people. In a June 10th meeting the CDC disclosed, as of May 31, 475 cases of myocarditis/pericarditis were reported to VAERS of Americans age 30 and younger. The conditions called myocarditis and pericarditisĀ can cause permanent heart damage.Ā AFLDS is currently suing the Dept. of Health and Human Services to prevent additional emergency use authorizations of COVID-19 vaccines.Ā 

ā€œItā€™s long past time that the CDC acknowledged there areĀ hundreds of casesĀ involving young people who have been vaccinated.Ā AlmostĀ all of these children require hospitalization and 20% have reduced heart function. The children/youths will need to be on heart failure drugs and no physical activity for 3-6 months to try to prevent permanent heart failure. The CDC must immediately suspend any additional authorizations for the use of COVID-19 vaccines in children. If an otherwise healthy 12-year-old suffers heart damage after receiving these vaccines, their life will never be the same. These conditions can change a young personā€™s healthy heart to that of a frail 70 year old overnight. It continues to be unfortunate that the CDC refuses to acknowledge risks and mounting adverse events until they are forced to by rising cases.

americasfrontlinedoctors.org/press_releases/cdc-acknowledges/

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Justoneman
The firefighters must feel totally worthless and overwhelmed. Incredible to see so much of a facility burning.

I have some emergency response training due to my field of work. One lesson long ago was about an explosion of a Propane tanker car at a railroad crossing. The instructor was at the scene a mile away and when the propane blew, the placard from that tanker car landed at his feet. He said if you can cover the entire site with your whole thumb, you are too close still. We laughed but he was serious.

I have one family member who designed a device to blend solid rocket propellent who was 'only a mile away' for the test. He was convinced a mile was way too close. These chemicals can be rather reactive either as an oxygen suppressant, toxic pollutant, or the explosiveness of massive amounts of TNT.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Fox 26 TV Reporter Ivory Hecker Informs Network LIVE ON AIR She's Blowing The Whistle On Them
video clip
edit on 14-6-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Rule of thumb: If you can see the explosion, then you're too close.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Sky event of the day. All Southwest Airlines planes have been "grounded" because their weather monitoring system...crashed.

Sauce: twitter.com...

Mr. Pool might have been right. Better to have your car if you can't fly anywhere.
edit on 6/14/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Rule of thumb: If you can see the explosion, then you're too close.

Depends on the material exploding whether it's readily visible and if there is shrapnel flying around. In open air, you are too close if the shock wave knocks you over.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
My selected plate configuration is available...

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join