It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 278
<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Interesting reply to SavageDog25 overnight:

June 15th, 1775
George Washington
is appointed by
Congress as
commander-in-chief
of the Continental
Army

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This caught my eye on that feed.

The Storm is Upon us. And there is No doubt about it... 🎯 Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

Lots of talk like that on the various channels.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

There is a time in August that I miss not having AC in Europe. Worst part is sleeping. Gotta watch the animals as well. Rinse them with water (not super cold) as needed.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I would love to see the Bison come back as a major food source. The meat is wonderful and much of the animal was used if not all by the Native Americans. The prairie fires are one reason people wanted to uproot the grasses. I think the smart money would be go back to that and build prairie fire proof houses complete with and air supply for the big day it happens. It will happen. I have read the stories of people trapped with no way out in those and how scary it is if they live to tell us about it. I see people dabbling in Bison and Beefalo's and It looks like a good plan to me. Better than raising Emu's for sure.

originally posted by: gladerlo
Dust bowl?
Interesting graphic Watch the water indeed yikes

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This really is absurd. I'm starting to regret moving from NC to TX. At least they can keep the heat and AC on in NC. Its only June here and its already hotter than the Devi's dick. What are we going to do in July and August when its 105 outside?!?!?

going to get worse it seems

ERCOT Investigating Power Plant Breakdowns as Texas Faces Blackouts

The Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT) has vowed to investigate why a large number of power plants have unexpectedly shut down, seemingly unprepared for the summer heat....

Stay Cool as You Can

Brutal heatwave descends on U.S. West, prompting fire warnings

Experts say the heatwave forecast for this week, brought on by the early high-pressure system, could not be blamed directly on climate change.

As of June 1, a quarter of the area of the western United States is experiencing an exceptional drought, which is more than twice the area of any period at that level in the last decade. This level of drought can bring about widespread crop and pasture loss, fire risk and water shortages that result in water emergencies.

edit on 15-6-2021 by NorthStreet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthStreet

Only idiots have not learned from what is going on in Texas. If the 'tards want green energy they should educate themselves.

I'm fine with spending a bit on researching cleaning up fossil fuels out of the power plant and tailpipe, and they're already pretty clean, but going straight green is unsustainable as demonstrated by the Texas cold snap.

The left forgets that everywhere you turn you are relying on petroleum. North Face learned that lesson the hard way.

Five bucks says those plants are offline for some asinine green reason.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

----------------------------------------

China Repackages Its History in Support of Xi’s National Vision

Propaganda campaign to promote Communist Party history is largest mass-education drive since Mao era

edit on 15-6-2021 by NorthStreet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
From Richard CJ

I don't get it, the country is open - even CA is open today [
] so what gives with the DC folks? I'm pretty sure the FBI cannot work from their ipads at home - national security and all. I wish Richard would actually walk onto the property rather then do 20 second clips.

Wasn't the FBI working on 1-6? What changed?

Vlad taking a swing, CLIP punchline at the end.

edit on 15-6-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
t.me...

Insanity hits sanfrancisco, again.

Greatness.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
t.me...

Insanity hits sanfrancisco, again.

Greatness.

If they invoke the 25th we are REALLY screwed because Harris can't find her own giant a**.

She laughs all the time because she doesn't know what to say. In my view, that is a form of mental illness. She's immature to boot.
edit on 6/15/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Interesting short Thread tying Soros, CCP/China/BTC dollar manipulation and the SEC Ripple case. This seems to be a quiet but interesting development in the Dark To Light war.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

She laughs all the time because she doesn't know what to say. In my view, that is a form of mental illness. She's immature to boot.

I have wondered if her laugh is a nervous laugh.
She may be very scared about what is coming.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I have wondered if her laugh is a nervous laugh.
She may be very scared about what is coming.

You're right. She knows she's out of her depth.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Check out this really cool High-Resolution Map of the Internet (2021) - 18th-century-style.

Your homework is find Donald Trump and AboveTopSecret.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
If russia russia russia isn't the perpetual boogieman what is the need for NATO and the gazillion dollars spent on it? If a peace deal was made, doesn't NATO just vanish? Who benefits from russia russia russia 24/7/365? "Attacks" are not random, they are created years in advance as part of the system of redistribution of wealth, rewriting of history, divide and conquer, and more. Nothing is random.

Right now if Vlad says "we're all into peace love and understanding" the eneMedia would claim it was a "plot, a lie, see 24/7/365 russia russia russia reports from DJT's tenure as proof."

Who actually met with Vlad, if at all? To believe that Joe is Joe is to believe in nonsense - that ain't him. So either Joe is a designed puppet for the White Hats, or Joe is a designed puppet for the Black Hats. Either way, the pewblick is being mislead because the pewblick cannot unlock their brain from the feeding tube of the eneMedia poison long enough to even notice they guy the "elected" isn't the guy who was the senator, VP or child molester in all those pics of him doing so.

"Trump abused power/Trump DOJ out of control." This was the narrative from spring of 2017!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Speaking of Russia, Russia, Russia, supposedly, "Putin just accused US Government of assassinating Ashli Babbitt, demands to know who ordered her killing." From The Liberty Daily. The link is dead though.
edit on 6/15/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
FOX to me has a lot of CNN lite about it. There are some conservatives like Levin allowed to have a show or two.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

twitter.com...

Fox 26 TV Reporter Ivory Hecker Informs Network LIVE ON AIR She's Blowing The Whistle On Them
video clip

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
My selected plate configuration is available...

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
SavageDog25 is seen as a reliable poster by Telegram users. So the following two posts are significant - if nothing else because the sentiments will quickly be proven right or wrong:

Just remember. You never know where someone is in their life. When this hits, the people u have fought against the most are the ones who are going to need u the most. If u r waiting to say “HAHA I told u”, then u don’t understand what this is about...

Last Post

Remember that above. Unless soMething crazy happens, that is my last post. The Storm is Upon us. And there is No doubt about it... 🎯 Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

Note the CAPS from the first 2 sentence spell RUM.... Julian's Rum perhaps?

There's also the fact that "the Last Post" is a bugle call... or Trumpet?

Rel, that sounds like he is telling us to be ready to bite our tongues for the ones who we told this was about to be. That seems to me to be because it is going down right now with that post. You are right, if we don't see something start happening real soon there is no credibility. I would say around Friday is the sink or swim moment for this being actually true.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The head of Fox News donated thousands of dollars to Joe Biden's election campaign and also chose anti-trumper Chris Wallace to moderate the first Trump Biden debate.

edit on 6/15/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join