It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
The firefighters must feel totally worthless and overwhelmed. Incredible to see so much of a facility burning.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Q

Worth remembering as the AZ results come forward. This drop made no sense at the time to any degree, but note Maricopa is listed. Reports are 250+ bad ballots, that does not seem to include flipped or other, it is also reports and not official. Target is [350,000] votes being problematic = AZ election voided for all candidates not just DJT. Folks seem to be ignoring this for some reason. PANIC indeed.

Ok, if AZ Audit determines anywhere near 300k fake ballots, I might have to learn more about this Q stuff.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It's a shame to waste that huge facility fire there. I can think of some places that would be more Q-worthy...

originally posted by: carewemust
The firefighters must feel totally worthless and overwhelmed. Incredible to see so much of a facility burning.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Flashback 1989...How it's going to happen...Gerald Ford makes prediction to children that a female Vice President will become President of the United States due to death of sitting POTUS...💥

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: crankyoldman
I'd like to see the actual link for that as I've searched Public Health Scotland and I can't find anything to corroborate it.

Rainbows
Jane

The number 3,752 is accurate. It is the total of deaths in Scotland from 17 December 2020 through 28 May 2021. The number represents those who died within 28 days of receiving a vaccination.

URL here

From this URL, one may download an Excel spreadsheet with the data.

FWIW, the Astra-Z vaccine was involved in about twice as many deaths as the Pfizer vaccine. Moderna comes in at two deaths.

Note the cause of death is not given and it is not clear how bounded the data is (example: do they include a death caused by getting hit by a vehicle, etc.)

Cheers
edit on 14-6-2021 by F5thCav because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
I'm adding this series due to the parallel catch phrases all the way through the 3 season Series called Manifest

Synchronicity...

I started binging this last week, I'm up to Season 2 episode 8 I think...

Pretty good as these things go...

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: F5thCav
Thank you.
I was always useless at spread sheets. Found the Excel one and clicked through all of them.....still couldn't see where these figures are. Hey ho, on we go

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Flashback 1989...How it's going to happen...Gerald Ford makes prediction to children that a female Vice President will become President of the United States due to death of sitting POTUS...💥

Well that's something, Tyler Harris(son).

But I call BS, he never once mentioned black trans reproductive justice and he was taking to kids.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: F5thCav
Thank you.
I was always useless at spread sheets. Found the Excel one and clicked through all of them.....still couldn't see where these figures are. Hey ho, on we go

Rainbows
Jane

Hi Jane

The three columns (one for each vaccine) must be summed and then their sums add together to produce 3,752. If one selects the cells with numbers in a column and drags the selection to an empty cell, the "sigma" "button" can be clicked to produce the sum for that column.

Hope that helped.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Well that's something, Tyler Harris(son).

But I call BS, he never once mentioned black trans reproductive justice and he was taking to kids.

When Harry meets Sally ? Film Gerald Fords son acted in ? LOL, still missing it Cranky ?! What a Weird thing for Ford to say, good find EMN !
Thanks for adding the Steely Dan song, exactly what I meant !

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
Still catching up so if already posted......

Storm Rider had this to say about it.

C.Sign was killed because he kept digging even after the Tarmac story (Clinton met with Lynch & stopped the FBI investigation into wife HRC) >Sign kept digging & soon Comey>Epstein>VATICAN>Wayfair> C_aFBi>>puzzle emerged< _ _he came into possession of VIDEOS recently> Then killed This story will boomerang and come back around

Link to Telegram post

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: MountainLaurel
Still catching up so if already posted......

Storm Rider had this to say about it.

C.Sign was killed because he kept digging even after the Tarmac story (Clinton met with Lynch & stopped the FBI investigation into wife HRC) >Sign kept digging & soon Comey>Epstein>VATICAN>Wayfair> C_aFBi>>puzzle emerged< _ _he came into possession of VIDEOS recently> Then killed This story will boomerang and come back around

Link to Telegram post

Well, if true, that eliminates my idea of him being in witness protection if we connect the exact drop connects. It is a multi factor connect.

Which leaves us with a few possible options, one is Black Hats are now, or have been, linking actions to drops to make a point. That really confuses the issue of who is who and what is what.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That wiki page on him reads like he was blackmailed into silence or all/some of those conspiracies he wrote about the Clinton's were cover stories.

Larry Nichols grew up in Conway, Arkansas.

Conway official city Seal:

Anyone know what the center device-symbol represents/means?? It looks familair, like a library logo.

Always gotta be a German connection...Conway has one official sister city agreement with the city of Quakenbrueck, Germany.

Quakenbrück coat of arms:

Clinton promises to investigate UFOs

Why she picked Conway...a tiny little town in the middle of absolute nowhere New Hampshire to make this announcement is bizarre.

New Mexico Senator Martin Heinrich of German descent talks about UFOs, aliens, and Roswell in new interview.

Appears another Rubio type who wants in on the UFO threat Op deal. Back in 2016, he was a VP nominee under Hillary. He's a staunch anti-Trumper and is on the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.

Anyone remember this...

Republican and Democratic Senators Stranded Together on Deserted Island (9/11/2014)

"Rival Survival" will feature Sen. Jeff Flake, R-Arizona, and Sen. Martin Heinrich, D-New Mexico, on the remote island of Eru, which is known for its shark-infested waters, kind of like Congress.

A Discovery Channel official told ABC News that the show was the senators' idea. The two released a joint statement.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

That all seems a bit convenient. The very easily readable handwriting (does it look like written by a girl or is that just me?). The fact that this is reported in so much detail in the MSM (aren't they worried of copycats? ).

I'm gonna go with patsy. There is definitely also some kids of messaging. Remember the victims are the daughters of the Church of England’s first female archdeacon.

Murder accused signed note in his own blood of pact with devil to 'win lottery', trial told

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

The patsy's name is Danyal Hussein.

Danyal is the literal phonetically spelt variation of the popular boys name Daniel. It has possibly been adapted to differentiate it from the similar feminine form, Danielle. It is Hebrew in origin and was the name of a prophet in the Old Testament. It is said to mean ‘Gods Judgement’. It is commonly shortened to Dan or Danny.
link

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Im trying to find that explanation of the plan they had. To hold back the vax/cure for 5 years so that everyone was pretty well devastated by then, loss of jobs etc.
It was part of explaining why Trump is still pushing the vax. Does anyone recall what Im referring to and or know where I can find it again? It was a write up on the 8. I thought I posted it here but I cant find it.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
It's a shame to waste that huge facility fire there. I can think of some places that would be more Q-worthy...

originally posted by: carewemust

Maybe its burning up evidence of some sort, you know, as a favor...

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Mr Pool has 3 new ones up on his Telegram

Link

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Mr Pool has 3 new ones up on his Telegram

Link

deleted?

two more...

tester = reset mirror.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

That 3rd Mr Pool picture had me shooting off to the garage at 10:30pm to top up my fuel tank!

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join