It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

They'll really hate her when they find out she's got balls.

I believe you meant to imply the hairy kind, and not the made of steel kind I am sure. Yuk, I need something to forget I thought that. I would prefer if she was a she and we minimize the trauma to the youth.

edit on 15-6-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Transitory base effects...

Producer prices climb 6.6% in May on annual basis, largest 12-month increase on record

Producer prices as of May rose 6.6% over the past 12 months, the fastest increase on record.
At the same time, retail sales declined 1.3%, worse than the 0.6% estimate.
Month over month, the producer price index increased 0.8%, also faster than the 0.5% estimate.

The 6.6% surge was the biggest 12-month rise in the final demand index since the Bureau of Labor Statistics began tracking the data in November 2010.
On record for only 10 years.🙃

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Interesting short Thread tying Soros, CCP/China/BTC dollar manipulation and the SEC Ripple case. This seems to be a quiet but interesting development in the Dark To Light war.

Adding this. The reason is because several things are mentioned that we explored at the time. Powell, FED [gold destroys] and the merger with the treasury. Also, DJT mentioned the other day BTC is scam and he is NOT in the stock market at this time because it is too high. If this gentleman's perspective is correct, DJT fooooooooked them.

The bigger point is I see all these different factors all colliding, none of them on their own are a thing but they all seem to be related. Blackrock buying single family homes, BTC miners being closed, inflation, FED, BASEL III, Gold, AZ Audit, and more. They all seem to be headed into the same exact point. eneMedia portrays the drooling mess of Joe as a sign we have returned to the past, but EVERYTHING changed the last four years, we cannot go back. This video seems to suggest this the past is in fact the past.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
My days in San Antone it was a dry heat and even in the shade 105 felt bearable.

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

This really is absurd. I'm starting to regret moving from NC to TX. At least they can keep the heat and AC on in NC. Its only June here and its already hotter than the Devi's dick. What are we going to do in July and August when its 105 outside?!?!?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
If im the Governor even as a Professional Environmentalist background I would go to the Power Generation plant and make them put together oil based generation for Emergency electricity and save lives. Better to save lives now than to play BS games with globalist liars who hide the facts they don't want getting out to us.

originally posted by: NorthStreet

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

This really is absurd. I'm starting to regret moving from NC to TX. At least they can keep the heat and AC on in NC. Its only June here and its already hotter than the Devi's dick. What are we going to do in July and August when its 105 outside?!?!?

going to get worse it seems

ERCOT Investigating Power Plant Breakdowns as Texas Faces Blackouts

The Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT) has vowed to investigate why a large number of power plants have unexpectedly shut down, seemingly unprepared for the summer heat....

Stay Cool as You Can

Brutal heatwave descends on U.S. West, prompting fire warnings

Experts say the heatwave forecast for this week, brought on by the early high-pressure system, could not be blamed directly on climate change.

As of June 1, a quarter of the area of the western United States is experiencing an exceptional drought, which is more than twice the area of any period at that level in the last decade. This level of drought can bring about widespread crop and pasture loss, fire risk and water shortages that result in water emergencies.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
originally posted by: butcherguy

I have wondered if her laugh is a nervous laugh.
She may be very scared about what is coming.

a reply to: [post=25934698]Creep Thumper
She laughs all the time because she doesn't know what to say. In my view, that is a form of mental illness. She's immature to boot.

I wonder just how many times did she take "Extacy" a mind altering drug they take at sex parties? One is probably too many for some people. "One toke over the line sweet Jesus, one toke over the line. Sitting downtown in a railway station one toke over the line."

She is immature and cranky when she can't get away with her lies.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Southwest Airlines grounds all flights in the US as the airline is suffering a nationwide "computer system outage".

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

twitter.com...

The 27 Guardians of Humanity👀🙄

Following CIC guidelines, the European Council (EUCO) President of the European Commission, @Ursula von der Leyen (former Angela Merkel's cabinet) announced it's agreement to follow Klaus Schwab into the 4th industrial revolution...Club of Rome > Davos Manifesto playbook. The EU and the World is well under the spell of the CIC Guardians.

And this on Jan 26, 2021 by Larry Fink...

twitter.com...

Biden arrived ahead of Wednesday’s talks with Putin buoyed not only by the united front shown by the U.S. and E.U. but also the announcement of a major breakthrough in a 17-year trade dispute between the two global powers, centered on rival subsidies for aircraft manufacturers.

The two sides reached terms on how much of a government subsidy each can provide for its aircraft manufacturing giant — Boeing in the United States and Airbus in the EU. The announcement came as Biden met with European Council President Charles Michel and European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen.
AP News

Remarks: Joe Biden Meets Charles Michel & Ursula von der Leyen of Europe in Brussels - June 15, 2021:

She was Minister of Defence from 2013 to 2019, the first woman to serve as German defence minister (Bundesministerium der Verteidigung).

The Aristocratic Ineptitude of Ursula Von Der Leyen (might be paywalled for some; alternate Link)

How the EU president’s family connections explain her rise to power—and failures using it during the pandemic.

Von der Leyen’s family tree traces a legacy of power and brutality, incorporating not only some of Germany’s most significant Nazis but also some of Britain’s largest slave traders and, through marriage, some of the United States’ largest slave owners. Von der Leyen is descended directly from James Ladson, who owned more than 200 slaves when the Civil War broke out.

When von der Leyen was in college and a group of radical, left-wing terrorists called the Red Army Faction (RAF) went on a violent crime spree, Albrecht, concerned his family would become a target of the RAF, implored his beloved RĂśschen (a diminutive of Rose) to study abroad. She enrolled at the London School of Economics under the name Rose Ladson. Few people at the time were as conscious of the lingering legacies of slavery as we have now become, but her choice to assume the name of her slave-holding ancestors was an indication nevertheless about her comfort with unchallenged and inherited privilege.

For any other politician, one suspects it would have been a career-ending mistake. But the world works differently for von der Leyen, and the press has already largely moved on from her disastrous mismanagement of Europe’s vaccine procurement efforts. She is one of the hübsche, Germany’s privileged few.

Do the Biden Covidian cult leftards know about this??

And cookies too...

Von der Leyen, then-social affairs minister of Lower Saxony, with her seven children and her husband, Heiko von der Leyen, show cookies they baked in Hanover, Germany, on Nov. 11, 2003.

BTW, she has something in common with Joe...Plagiarism.

She's an extremely powerful aristocrat of German nobility.

In 2019 and again in 2020, Forbes listed her as the fourth most powerful woman in the world 👀; right beneath Kamala Harris and just above Melinda Gates.🤮

In December 2020, von der Leyen was awarded the Global Citizen Prize for World Leader.

Coat of arms of the von der Leyen family:

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Looks like they treating the WH capon like everyone's crazy uncle. They should be rejecting him, but they're not.

Our world is very ill.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Nothing like a little irony to end the day. 🙄

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
JoM, it looks like "Il Donaldo Trumpo" a.k.a @Il Sharko on Twitter set up a second account @Il Stormo, on Jun 4th, and is following/interacting with it!

Could this be the account that is used to implement #55 "Look to Twitter"? Possibly this coming Friday?

Here's their tweets so far:

Bigger

Four important points about these tweets:
a) The Il Stormo account was set up 14 minutes (11:25pm gmt) BEFORE Il Sharko tweets (11:39pm gmt) that he'll name the lion kitten "Il Stormo"! This adds weight to POTUS45 having set up the account. See #14 Durham, #1125 IT'S HAPPENING, #1139 You have it all... We certainly do!

b) Il Stormo replies to Il Sharko (POTUS45) "Do it"... think DO IT Q!
Only yesterday, Jun 14th, Dan Scavino re-tweeted the DOITQ picture, from #2100; at 9:09pm gmt...

Bigger

c) Is Hope Hicks the "lion kitten"? Her hair is the "Lion's Mane" stereotype...

d) Is "lion kitten" a reference to Princess Di (Or perhaps Barron as her son)? There are rumors that POTUS 45 is married to Princess Di and Barron is their child. This aligns with Il Sharko's tweet above, about Melania sending him to sleep on the couch!
i) Lion is a symbol of British royalty.
ii) Princess Di was portrayed as the meek,weak, defenceless "kitten" of the royal family.
iii) Could the reveal that she is alive be the start of the Storm... and the EVENT? Think Royal Events and Ceremonies

P.s. With all these accounts it is important to look at them with "Tweets and Replies" set on... or you miss additional nuggets. Same applies to SR.

edit on 15-6-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Oh I really hope that this wasn't the "Big News of the Day" that had everyone in a dizzy the last few days. A new person posting on the twitters.

I mean crap people (not you Rel, but rather the people who are behind all of this) maybe if they actually brought forward tangible facts again, then people might actually do something to stop this mess.

I was talking to a religious friend of mine, and the question came up during our weekly debates:
"What if Jesus didn't actually exist, and instead was created as a cover for John the Baptist, then after John was killed the Jesus HOAX was continued so that the followers wouldn't fall back into paganism?"

The idea was perplexing since the idea that Jesus isn't really verified by much in the regards to historical records. Near the end of the debate my friend said that they wondered if the "KU" movement was the bases for my question. I asked; "Who would "KU" be a cover for then?"

The idea has us both still wondering. Unlike the Jesus question, "KU" could provide facts and exposes to the public at large, and not just those of us the see that there is something going on. It's one thing to talk about the gates of Heaven, it's an entirely different matter if a person is shown the gates while the discussion is going on.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

How is there enough time in the day to read the replies when some of them have hundreds of them? I get a bit into the concept and start skimming the comments. I seem to get distracted before I get too deep into it. I do try a bit more than not at all but not as much as you it seems. There are nuggets there a lot I do agree.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I'm guessing its part of the movie. That's not really Kamal Harris.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I'm afraid its worse than that.. Saw a partial video of her neck. It looked like she was transforming to something, like her neck had gills coming out of it. This world is truly messed up.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
18 Reasons I Won't Be Getting a Covid Vaccine

From the Gates of Vienna...

31 Reasons Why I Won’t Take the Vaccine - The following list was created by the Israeli rabbi Chananya Weissman.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Former President Donald Trump to hold rally in Cleveland

Former President Donald Trump will return to Ohio for arally on June 26 in the Cleveland area, USA TODAY confirmed.

The trip marks Trump's first visit to Ohio since a Circleville rally held just days before the 2020 election. Trump won Ohio by 8 percentage points in 2020 over Democrat Joe Biden, matching his 2016 margin of victory.

We've arrived.

DJT Speaks

I have accepted the invitation of Texas Governor Greg Abbott to join him on an official visit to our Nation’s decimated Southern Border on Wednesday, June 30, 2021.

The Biden Administration inherited from me the strongest, safest, and most secure border in U.S history and in mere weeks they turned it into the single worst border crisis in U.S history. It’s an unmitigated disaster zone.

We went from detain-and-remove to catch-and-release. We went from having border security that was the envy of the world to a lawless border that is now pitied around the world. Biden and Harris have handed control of our border over to cartels, criminals, and coyotes. Drug dealers, MS-13 gang members, human smugglers, sex traffickers, and the criminal elements of the world now have free reign. Hospitals and schools are getting crushed and public health is being sacrificed all in service of a radical left anti-borders agenda. Our brave border agents and courageous ICE officers have been illegally stopped from doing their jobs. Our Nation is now one giant sanctuary city where even dangerous criminals are being cut loose and set free inside the U.S interior on a daily basis.

If this weren’t bad enough, Biden and Harris won’t even tour the scenes of the wreckage they created, or come down and visit with the Border Patrol and ICE heroes risking their lives to defend our Nation at a time when the White House is doing everything it can to make their job totally impossible.

What Biden and Harris have done, and are continuing to do on our border, is a grave and willful dereliction of duty.

My visit will hopefully shine a spotlight on these crimes against our Nation—and show the incredible people of ICE and Border Patrol that they have our unshakeable support.

Media credentialing information will be provided at a later date.

Harris: We've been to the border (you haven't been to the border), well, I haven't been to Europe.

Now she can't go at all. She's a political pinata with everyone take a whack and it could not be better.

edit on 15-6-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Fox 26 Reporter Releases tape of ‘Corruption,’ ‘Censorship.’ Fox

One major issue Hecker addressed was Fox 26’s pressure on her to minimize stories presenting Hydroxychloroquine as an acceptable treatment for COVID-19. Hecker cited a seemingly tangled web of ad dollars, network corporate executives, government health departments and money-making motivations as the main reasons behind such censorship.

Interesting but not groundbreaking. I can't imagine anyone doesn't know this going in. That said, I've said this many many many many times before. The issue of gatekeeping is easy, hire the young and dumb and gatekeeping works on its own. Notice the comment with regard to this.

Also, notice this shows up twice...

For those who don't remember, this ^^^ is darpabook's gatekeeper.

If one relies on teeeveee "news" to inform them at this point they are a beyond foolish, but willfully ignorant. If one is relying on Local news' 1:37 second clips to inform them they are a lost cause entirely = diet of 100% fast food as a healthy lifestyle.

All of that said. I actually expect one of these media systems to flip entirely soon. Fox is the likely one, as it is wholly owned by Rup and will simply sustain the damage as it plays its role.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Nightmare flashback of Dr. Joan 'smug tard' Donovan - Research Director, Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics, and Public Policy, Harvard Kennedy School was the first speaker in today's “Misinformation, Conspiracy Theories, and ‘Infodemics’: Stopping the Spread Online” video.

Anti-white tard gets kicked out of a facebook group... rage against the world and it's groups ensues.🙄

-------------------------

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Things seem to be lining up; what with expected Stock Market crash tomorrow (already key company drops last friday!)

It did not crash. Or did I miss something?

new topics

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join