It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Interesting connection made by a Telegram reply to Nate Burruano - I don't think we've covered it before but may be wrong:

HRC - Hillary Rodham Clinton. Check her name out Rod ham, interesting NimRod was a descendant of Noah's son Ham, who was cursed. They're supposed to be a relation to Ham and the current top evil family's.

"Hiding in plain sight!"

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

The Netflix Family...

Clarence Alexander Avant is an American music executive, entrepreneur, and film producer, who also goes by the name of "The Black Godfather".

Former Netflix Executive Found Guilty of Fraud, Bribery
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check-out the bizarro Netflix history of co-founder Marc Bernays Randolph, a close relative of Edward Bernays and his cohort co-founder Wilmot Reed Hastings Jr. and odd lineage to John G. Trump, Vannevar Bush.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Like some say, Everything is connected and/or has meaning.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Streamed live 60 minutes ago

Massive fire following explosion at Illinois chemical plant

ROCKTON, Ill. — Emergency crews are on the scene of a massive fire at a chemical plant in Rockton, Illinois.

edit on 14-6-2021 by NorthStreet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Post #791 is worth bearing in mind today as it mentions Jun 14th as 6/14 TWICE:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.105 📁
Feb 18 2018 20:57:51 (EST)
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
: Protect 6/14-46
: Protect 6/14-46

Q+/ex]
edit on 14-6-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthStreet

That chemical plant belongs to Lubrizol. Same company that had an enormous fire at their plant in Rouen, France in Sept 2019.

Schools closed after massive explosion at French toxic chemical factory

Interesting tidbit from back then:

Synchromystic update re Explosion and fire at chemical factory in Rouen/France. that within hours got completely eclipsed (occulted) by news of the death of former French president Jacques Chirac
link

Watch out for news about the death of a former POTUS ?

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

June 14, 1937 – Pennsylvania becomes the first (and only) state of the United States to celebrate Flag Day officially as a state holiday.

June 14, 1954 – U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs a bill into law that places the words "under God" into the United States Pledge of Allegiance.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
The RodHam curse may have caused Hillary's brother's (Tony Rodham) sudden death in 2019. She barely mentioned it.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

That chemical plant belongs to Lubrizol. Same company that had an enormous fire at their plant in Rouen, France in Sept 2019.

Schools closed after massive explosion at French toxic chemical factory

Interesting tidbit from back then:

Synchromystic update re Explosion and fire at chemical factory in Rouen/France. that within hours got completely eclipsed (occulted) by news of the death of former French president Jacques Chirac
link

Watch out for news about the death of a former POTUS ?

From thread on earlier french incident:

"Suspicions grew further after Rouen residents were cautioned against eating fruit and vegetables from their gardens, while farmers have been banned from selling their local produce, including milk"

Note: this is dairy country near beloit.

Also says this company is owned by berkshire.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
SR with a couple of tweets.

File under "Lies, damn lies, statistics, and then there are medical statistics."

Clip of some rather interesting jab results in La Cabeza.

If true, this may bear out the issue I mentioned a year ago related to the EMF's fields in the future being the integral part of the plan. Nothing in this system of deception is ever one to one, always a separation from true cause and effect to allow for deniability. Always has been.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Shi*!
For myself, today is the 4th anniversary of the Grenfell Fire Tower tragedy in London.
I put a team of therapists together to offer free treatments to survivors and their immediate families and others who lived in The Walkways who were also affected.
Needless to say (being who I am) I also got involved with the 'politics' around it and taking on the NHS etc. Was there with the team for just over 6 months where we did indeed start seeing people developing symptoms of cyanide poisoning. Horrible time and sadly still is for survivors etc.

Sad Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Interesting connection made by a Telegram reply to Nate Burruano - I don't think we've covered it before but may be wrong:

HRC - Hillary Rodham Clinton. Check her name out Rod ham, interesting NimRod was a descendant of Noah's son Ham, who was cursed. They're supposed to be a relation to Ham and the current top evil family's.

"Hiding in plain sight!"

Plain sight indeed Sufi, one of the more fascinating aspects of this whole Journey! Symbols,Words/Spells,Rituals just become easier and easier to See, lol, might be their downfall ? Looking back at just the beginning of this Q thread, I was totally freaked out by all this “ Creepy “ stuff, even as much as I believed my intellect was in control, superstition and mind control kept my curiosity in check, LOL, didn’t that kill the Cat ?

Now, armed with Knowledge, Truth and a Sincere Desire to Embrace our ability to Create a Better way to BE, all these stupid, evil little games the “ elites “ play with Symbolism and their perceived Superiority doesn’t scare me anymore, nothing but the ultimate “ Long Con “ ..... The Royal Scam..

That said, The Balance ( winks at BrewTiger) between Spiritual and Practical Action is difficult ! I was thinking this morning that I need to learn how to Meditate, feels kinda intimidating to me actually, LOL, then it occurred to me, I’m sitting Indian style, and in fact naturally sit this way almost always when I can, most comfortable position....yeah, I’m a weirdo!

edit on 14-6-2021 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
The RodHam curse may have caused Hillary's brother's (Tony Rodham) sudden death in 2019. She barely mentioned it.

Flashback -

Chinese Investors File $17 Million Fraud Lawsuit Against McAuliffe, Hillary Clinton’s Brother - November 28, 2017

The suit says that McAuliffe and Rodham did several tours through China to talk to Chinese citizens about investing in their electric car startup. As the brother-in-law of former President Bill Clinton and brother of then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Rodham appeared to serve as a means of attracting Chinese interest in the venture.

"Defendants milked these connections in marketing materials," the suit says. "Defendants exploited those relationships to assure investors of both the success of the company and their ability to obtain U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services ("USCIS") approval of the visa applications."

McAuliffe's spokeswoman, Crystal Carson, pushed back against the claims in the suit and noted that McAuliffe gave up his role in Greentech five years ago.

"We strongly reject this baseless suit which has no merit whatsoever. The claims, which regurgitate old political attacks regarding a company that Governor McAuliffe left five years ago, were brought by a lawyer with conservative ties," Carson said. "We are confident it will be dismissed."

Scott Abeles, one of the attorneys who drafted the suit, disputed having any political motivation against McAuliffe or Rodham.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Air pollution for sure but that looks too big go be caused by one spot in the plant catching on fire and taking it all. Between OSHA and the Fire Marshall I suspect there are safeties in place so this can't happen without a lot of help. I would like to know more about the processes going on there.

We would call this an "exceptional event" when reporting data, as logic would suggest.

originally posted by: NorthStreet
Streamed live 60 minutes ago

Massive fire following explosion at Illinois chemical plant

ROCKTON, Ill. — Emergency crews are on the scene of a massive fire at a chemical plant in Rockton, Illinois.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Q

Worth remembering as the AZ results come forward. This drop made no sense at the time to any degree, but note Maricopa is listed. Reports are 250+ bad ballots, that does not seem to include flipped or other, it is also reports and not official. Target is [350,000] votes being problematic = AZ election voided for all candidates not just DJT. Folks seem to be ignoring this for some reason. PANIC indeed.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

"Hiding in plain sight!"

Plain sight indeed Sufi, one of the more fascinating aspects of this whole Journey! Symbols,Words/Spells,Rituals just become easier and easier to See, lol, might be their downfall ? Looking back at just the beginning of this Q thread, I was totally freaked out by all this “ Creepy “ stuff, even as much as I believed my intellect was in control, superstition and mind control kept my curiosity in check, LOL, didn’t that kill the Cat ?

Now, armed with Knowledge, Truth and a Sincere Desire to Embrace our ability to Create a Better way to BE, all these stupid, evil little games the “ elites “ play with Symbolism and their perceived Superiority doesn’t scare me anymore, nothing but the ultimate “ Long Con “ .....The Royal Scam..

That said, The Balance ( winks at BrewTiger) between Spiritual and Practical Action is difficult ! I was thinking this morning that I need to learn how to Meditate, feels kinda intimidating to me actually, LOL, then it occurred to me, I’m sitting Indian style, and in fact naturally sit this way almost always when I can, most comfortable position....yeah, I’m a weirdo!

Well said. I assume you meant the double entendre.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Thank you for this post!

I was able to warn relatives a few miles away from rockton of the after effects from the french incident.

They were sheltering in place 3 miles away with children, but are now on road to Madison.

She said is raining shrapnel near her daughter's school, 'almost a mile from the fire'.

edit on 14-6-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I'd like to see the actual link for that as I've searched Public Health Scotland and I can't find anything to corroborate it.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

So, we're back to suspicious chemical plant fire & explosions...Both owned by Lubrizol which is owned by Berkshire Hathaway. All part of destroy America & the world, consolidation, great reset...Build Back Better scheme.?

The facility explosion is "Chemtool" and according to wiki is owned by Lubrizol Corporation. Since 2011, Lubrizol has been a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway.

In April 2020, the company asked for Section 301 tariff relief for glutaraldehyde, which had 25% tariffs due to Trump's 2018 China–United States trade war. The company's relief application said it could be helpful as a disinfectant against COVID-19; the application made no mention of its use for fracking or the company's primary market being the oil industry.

Lubrizol Advanced Materials creates and sells specialty materials and chemicals used in consumer products for personal care, pharmaceutical and food industries;...

Berkshire Hathaway Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate holding company headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, United States. The company wholly owns GEICO, Duracell, Dairy Queen, BNSF, Lubrizol, Fruit of the Loom, Helzberg Diamonds, Long & Foster, FlightSafety International, Pampered Chef, Forest River, and NetJets, and also owns 38.6% of Pilot Flying J; and significant minority holdings in public companies Kraft Heinz Company (26.7%), American Express (18.8%), The Coca-Cola Company (9.32%), Bank of America (11.9%), and Apple (6.3%).

Warren E. Buffett is Chairman & CEO.

In April 2020 Berkshire sold all shares in major US Airlines in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Staggering List of assets owned by Berkshire Hathaway

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
That's incredible. The REAL number of serious USA illnesses and deaths linked to the vaccines should be revealed soon, one would hope.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
More than a few "Special People" accidently got the real shot. I know for a fact that a couple of high ranking military people had vaccines with their names on it, got the same vaccines as everyone else did. I know this since one of the people administering the shot gave the named vaccines to some one else. Funny how that worked isn't it.

Ummm... can you expand on that a little? Maybe I missed something in the thread that this is based on to give it meaning/context?

Are you saying that some of the jabs were specifically designated for certain specific people? Meaning, they were

a) saline,

b) the real jab, or

c) something else???

top topics

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join