It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

According to Madam Wokie, the name 'MASSAQUOI' means "from the house of kings or rulership."

What are they afraid of?

How many blm or antifuhs have been raided by any agencies? One? Two?

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

2) It is set to Star Wars music - the scene of preparing to fight back in the first movie - I think? I remember the section playing during Melania's section is when Princess Leia is focussed on during the Star Wars theme!
Here's an oddity... I tried to Shazam it - and it recognised it as the New Orleans Band instrumental of "I Will Always Love You!"

That was the theme from the first modern Superman movie (1978) starring Christopher Reeve. The soundtrack was done by John Williams. Music, Superman He also did the musical score for the first Star Wars movie (1977)

John Williams was the best...

Superman Theme

All better now.šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thank you, EtMN, I tried several iterations of the trailing code and none worked for me. You just have that Magic Touch!!

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Interesting that the Superman clip is also the one with the Hoover Dam collapse that has appeared in a number of decodes!

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
SavageDog25 on Telegram has a decode linking a Kayleigh McEnany tweet to post #700

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f81874 No.320057 šŸ“
Feb 9 2018 21:17:44 (EST)
[Next week]
[Next week]
[Next week]

Suicide weekend?
Q

He notes that there are 21 days = 3 weeks from Jun 13th (tweet date) to July 4th = Independence Day... so we are about to enter the first of the 3x [Next week] on POTUS45 birthday Monday 14th!

This SavageDog25 decode also links the 21 days to:
7 Trumpets =
7 Presidential Msgs =
7 Kingdoms.

He also has a decode on the "suicide" of the reporter who exposed the TARMAC MEETING this weekend (cough: ARKANCIDE?)

Things seem to be lining up; what with expected Stock Market crash tomorrow (already key company drops last friday!) and ToreSays dropping a searchable database of the emails and documents from Hunter Biden's laptop at 1 minute past midnight EST!

Here's the link for the site that Tore will publish the docs: l00kinglass.com...
The Hunter Biden laptop links are password protected until 1 min past midnight!

edit on 13-6-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Worth adding I think. 4 Tweets With TARMAC with one deleted.

There is a clip floating with DJT shacking hands with CS, mentioning the TARMAC.

Clearly this is a [marker] and this topic is HUGE if the message is aimed at the Supremes. Roberts had to have known of this deal, and it is suspected he knew of Scalia's death ahead of time JHTH IIRC. As such, this may be a flare going to them saying "Ballot Fraud is coming, do the right thing..."

If so, CS is in witness protection.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
SavageDog25 link to full Wikileaks dump this eve

Wikileaks just dumped all of their files online. Everything from Hillary Clinton's emails, McCain's being guilty, Vegas shooting done by an FBI sniper, Steve Jobs HIV letter, PedoPodesta, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Bilderberg, CIA agents arrested for rape, WHO pandemic. Happy Digging! Here you go, please read and pass it on..... file....__._/file/... These are Clintonā€™s emails: file....__._/file/clinton-emails/

Index file! file....__._/file/?fbclid=IwAR2U_Evqah_Qy2wxNY12FMqFC5dAFUcZL5Kl4FIfQuMFMp8ssbM46oHXWMI

Send to everyone you can as fast as you can! šŸ˜Ž

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Randomly clicked on this Good Morning America video where this doctor is bald faced lying about vaccines. Seeing the number of dislikes and scrolling through the 2000+ comments... I'm hoping this is an indication of more people waking up...
youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Watch the šŸ’§šŸ’§šŸ’§

The situation in California is by far the most serious in its potential impact on the supply of agriculture products to the nation. There, irrigation and a sophisticated water storage system provide water for irrigation and urban use to the state for their periodic dry seasons. Here a far larger catastrophe is in the making. A cyclical drought season is combining with literally criminal state environmental politics, to devastate agriculture in the nationā€™s most important farm producing state. It is part of a radical Green Agenda being advocated by Gov. Gavin Newsom and fellow Democrats to dismantle traditional agriculture, as insane as it may sound.

California Crisis Manmade: Where has the water gone?

In June 2019 Shasta Dam, holding the stateā€™s largest reservoir as a keystone of the huge Central Valley Project, was full to 98% of capacity. Just two years later in May 2021 Shasta Lake reservoir held a mere 42% of capacity, almost 60% down. Similarly, in June 2019 Oroville Dam reservoir, the second largest, held water at 98% of capacity and by May 2021 was down to just 37%. Other smaller reservoirs saw similar drops. Where has all the water gone?

The systematic dismantling of one of the worldā€™s most productive agriculture regions, using the seductive mantra of ā€œenvironmental protection,ā€ fits into the larger agenda of the Davos Great Reset and its plans to radically transform world agriculture into what the UN Agenda 2030 calls ā€œsustainableā€ agricultureā€”no more meat protein. The green argument is that cows are a major source of methane gas emissions via burps. How that affects global climate no one has seriously proven. Instead we should eat laboratory-made fake meat like the genetically-manipulated Impossible Burger of Bill Gates and Google, or even worms. Yes. In January the EU European Food Safety Agency (EFSA), approved mealworms, or larvae of the darkling beetle, as the first ā€œnovel foodā€ cleared for sale across the EU.
A Sinister Agenda Behind California Water Crisis?

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Are these new e-mails, or the same ones we here have seen years before?

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Just thought I would let you know that Tore Says did keep her word and just as she said, she posted the first of the drops at 12:01.
You can find all you need to know at THIS LINK

She leaves instruction on what to do and also posted the passwords you will need to open each of the three she has released for tonight. When clicking on the graphic for each one, it will take you to her Looking Glass site. That is where you will need to add the password which she has supplied under each graphic at the above original link. This is sounding much more complicated than it really is. You'll see.

There is a collection of all Hunters emails,Venmo, and the Junk Mail where apparently there are some hidden goodies within that collection.

Happy Hunting and dont forget to stay hydrated!

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

After hours and hours of watching videos from that night, I can show you right where that sniper was. I dont know if it is THE FBI Sniper, but there were definitely shooters on top of the Luxor. I always thought who ever was up there where the ones taking the shots at the gas tanks. Video is only 2:24

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I'm sorry Guyfriday but you'll have to check that yourself... There is so much data just to capture across a number of platforms that I'm a download robot for the next hour or two.
edit on 13-6-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

They look like the huge file I already have from awhile back. I didnt look at the Clinton one yet. The index one does look like the one that appears every so often. Hope that helps

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The KGBeast Destroys NPC Journalist During Ambush "Interview"

Putin - Stayin Alive

Knowles' Second Law: "The old state cults will be re-established under the cover of Woke."

twitter.com...

Wider shot...

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Eric Clapton Exclusive and Uncensored
brandnewtube.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

You're one of the few people here, that I wouldn't want extra work put on. You do enough for the community to enshrine your name when this is all over.

a reply to: onehuman

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I kind of wonder if those are good addresses to go to, or will they also have the little FBI friend tagging along with the downloads? I bet the opposition would pay big money to find out all the people that have been poking the Clinton e-mail bear.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That was good. Sounds like Eric went through a painful redpilling ordeal and now awake but rough times lie ahead.

It's on youtube for the moment and also Odysee

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I'm adding this series due to the parallel catch phrases all the way through the 3 season Series called Manifest

From the beginning you hear things GhostEzra, Whip, Kim Runner and Mr. Pool have said over and over.

Phrases like " We're in this Together " and " Everyone and Everything is connected ", and " Something big is coming ", in such a way as for me to have noticed with the first episode. The title says it all.

I'm not big on cable i abhor it, or TV shows in general but this one almost fell out of nowhere. Or is it im seeing things in a different frequency because everything I see feels like deja vu. What I'm getting from the episodes is that they want people to be positive, because you're creating as you go.
edit on 14-6-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Nope. There's zero time delay between the flashes and the gunshots.

It's about 1 sec per 1/5 of a mile. So, at a guesstimated 1/4 mile, you get a 1.25 second sound delay.

It's a pet peeve of mine when you have sound added to a war documentary. A bomb from a mile away should have a 5 sec delay, naval gunfire of 5 miles a long 25 sec delay, etc etc.

top topics

<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join