It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

We're fine.

From the "if you can't beat them, join them" file....

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
I would, but I'm not very good at starting and taking responsibility for starting threads I'm afraid.
Besides, I can't be doing with the flack it will no doubt cause.
But please be my guest and start it yourself, quite happy for you to do it.
Big factor is, I don't really understand US politics processes and will be out of my depth not knowing who is who etc.
Sorry
Sunny Rainbows from the UK
Jane

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

twitter.com...

I'm sure one is his Chief-of-Staff, Ron Klain along with Michael Donilon, who has been Senior Adviser to Joe Biden since 1981, AND he's Chairman of the Board of BlackRock. Biden's Director of Speechwriting: Vinay Reddy, first-ever East Indian American to be appointed as a presidential speechwriter and was also chief speechwriter for Biden's second term as VP.

Take your pick...White House Office

Bonus: Klain was portrayed by Kevin Spacey in the HBO film Recount depicting the tumult of the 2000 presidential election.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
ATS member InfoLurker discovered another mysterious death in the CLINTON orbit.

It's the reporter who exposed the secret meeting of Bill Clinton and AG Loretta Lynch, on the Phoenix airport tarmac in June of 2016.

InfoLurker's thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since this is June 2021, this could be a promised anniversary hit. (i.e. In June 2021, you're gone!)

File under News Unlocks MAP.

Bigger

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

I'm sure one is his Chief-of-Staff, Ron Klain along with Michael Donilon, who has been Senior Adviser to Joe Biden since 1981, AND he's Chairman of the Board of BlackRock. Biden's Director of Speechwriting: Vinay Reddy, first-ever East Indian American to be appointed as a presidential speechwriter and was also chief speechwriter for Biden's second term as VP.

Take your pick...White House Office

Bonus: Klain was portrayed by Kevin Spacey in the HBO film Recount depicting the tumult of the 2000 presidential election.

Laurence Fox for Prime Minister!
Plus he's sexy

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Big factor is, I don't really understand US politics processes and will be out of my depth not knowing who is who etc.
Sorry

No, DON'T be sorry.

Your honesty is hugely refreshing
... in comparison to a bunch of people on ATS who routinely advertise their ignorance of U.S. politics. FWIW, my own understanding of the UK is equally limited and I avoid commenting much about events there as a consequence.

Thanks, Jane.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
BiBi no longer the PM of Israel.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

What it comes down to is that humanity is being herded into a new era via The Great Reset by a tight knit group of deranged psychopaths masquerading as 'scientists' and 'politicians'. Driven by greed, ruled by fear and obsessed with control, they want total command over the evolution of humanity and the evolution of this entire planet. Through sequencing the human genome and perfecting their gene editing techniques, they believe they finally have the leverage and the power to carry out their operation and literally take over the world. Unless we stop them

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

At least there's this important message from Groper In Chief's team.

edit on 13-6-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Wind...Joe Wind Vs Dr DUNNO

Earl of Taint

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
(very long article worth the read)
Exclusive: How Amateur Sleuths Broke the Wuhan Lab Story and Embarrassed the Media
newsweek.com/exclusive-how-amateur-sleuths-broke-wuhan-lab-story-embarrassed-media-1596958

A group of online amateur sleuths unraveled the cover-up on evidence for the COVID lab leak theory

A group of amateur sleuths on the internet is being credited for much of the work that forced mainstream scientists and the media to acknowledge the possibility of the lab leak theory after months of skepticism and ridicule.

The group dubbed itself DRASTIC, an acronym for Decentralized Radical Autonomous Search Team Investigating COVID-19.

Without the work done by the DRASTIC team, I don't really know where we would be today with the origins of covid-19," tweeted Alina Chan, a researcher at MIT and Harvard in April

For months, members of the team probed the evidence available to test statements from Shi Zhengli, the director of the Wuhan Institute of Virology and others who ridiculed the possibility of the lab leak theory.

A feature story in Newsweek documents how DRASTIC unraveled various attempts by the Chinese government and the Wuhan Institute to conceal evidence that supports the theory that the coronavirus could have come from a laboratory leak.

theblaze.com/news/drastic-sleuths-lab-leak-wuhan

D.R.A.ST.I.C Research website:
Latest Papers authored/co-authored by D.R.A.S.T.I.C. Members
drasticresearch.org

On the Origin of SARS Coronavirus 2

A comprehensive summary of facts about the origin of the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).

swprs.org/on-the-origin-of-sars-coronavirus-2/

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Worth noting on the amateur sleuths above ^^^

Anons knew, we've been fighting on this since last year. We're just not an approved source and we're conspiracy nuts who have their tin foil hats on too tight and are in a cult.

Lab

argh, forgot to include my post...

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
File under "PCR rigged tests..." (anons knew this too).

Clip

Reiner Fuellmich is in contact with a PCR machine manufacturer whistleblower who will testify in court that orders for 1000s of PCR testing machines started coming in around 2017/2018. It's this kind of information that will ensure these people go to jail

Save space, but related.

WTF I say again WTF?????

Succession Planning in the Corporate world. Large corporations planning for the need to replace ALL their personnel who took the covid jab within the next 2 - 3 years.

Clip of HR Person Speaking

Consider the health issues prior to this alleged die off. But, get the jab to get your freedoms back, because something something fear.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Less than 3 days until the next crucial Fed Decision.

Federal Open Market Committee

"It Won't Be Pleasant" - Mark Carney Unveils Dystopian New World To Combat Climate 'Crisis'!

In his book Value(s): Building a Better World for All, Mark Carney, former governor both of the Bank of Canada and the Bank of England, claims that western society is morally rotten, and that it has been corrupted by capitalism, which has brought about a “climate emergency” that threatens life on earth. This, he claims, requires rigid controls on personal freedom, industry and corporate funding.

Carney’s views are important because he is UN Special Envoy on Climate Action and Finance. He is also an adviser both to British Prime Minister Boris Johnson on the next big climate conference in Glasgow, and to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Carney draws inspiration from, among others, Marx, Engels and Lenin, but the agenda he promotes differs from Marxism in two key respects. First, the private sector is not to be expropriated but made a “partner” in reshaping the economy and society. Second, it does not make a promise to make the lives of ordinary people better, but worse. Carney’s Brave New World will be one of severely constrained choice, less flying, less meat, more inconvenience and more poverty: “Assets will be stranded, used gasoline powered cars will be unsaleable, inefficient properties will be unrentable,” he promises.

Carney clearly feels himself to be a man of destiny. “When I worked at the Bank of England,” he writes in Value(s), “I would remind myself each morning of Marcus Aurelius’ phrase ‘arise to do the work of humankind’.” One is reminded of French aristocrat and social reformer Henri de Saint-Simon, the “grand seigneur sans-culotte,” who ordered his valet to wake him with similar words: “Remember, monsieur le comte, that you have great things to do.”
Lengthy ZeroHedge article

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The Entire Human Genome Finally Sequenced! Here's What This Means: (10 min)

Amazing how this was completed at this time.🤔

Here's the paper: The complete sequence of a human genome

Telomere-to-telomere consortium

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Clip

Props to anyone who can tell me what this word salad means. More props to anyone who can prove a single person listened to this voluntarily. Imagine shilling for this. That said, no more mean tweets.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Decode of Dan Scavino video tweet at 02:39:02 GMT/UTC this morning, DELTA from previous = 01:53:26. Video length is 2:15 mins:

t.co...

1) The video is a montage of POTUS45 from toddler through to Presidency and meeting Kim Jong Un - but it has a section focussed/devoted to Melania from 1:17.

2) It is set to Star Wars music - the scene of preparing to fight back in the first movie - I think? I remember the section playing during Melania's section is when Princess Leia is focussed on during the Star Wars theme!
Here's an oddity... I tried to Shazam it - and it recognised it as the New Orleans Band instrumental of "I Will Always Love You!"

3) I think the clues are pointing to Melania here! One of the telegram accounts earlier was saying she is a Romanov - Princess Anastasia's grand daughter!

4) The video length of 2:15 points to #215

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: b+CmIEaI No.150567655 📁
Nov 23 2017 00:52:14 (EST)
Focus on his wife.
Q

a) Timestamp encodes Jun 12th (date of tweet in EST, and 14th = POTUS45 birthday.
b) The original meaning of this post was to focus on Zuckerburg's wife, but - in context of Dan Scavino video tweet hes saying to focus on Melania!
c) The Melania section starts at 1:17... is SHE the Stealth Bomber?
d) At 2:03 (PAIN), POTUS45 is one of 5 using shovels to break ground on the border wall - my gut feel is this is pointing to the DIG for Victory campaign in WWII - we all need to be growing food to counteract the food shortages to come. (That's what I've been doing most of the weekend!)

5) Tweet timestamp is a mirror and points to post:
#1439 - using the +1200 rule

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: fe402e No.1509322 📁
May 22 2018 16:29:23 (EST)
UNITY NOT DIVISION.
Last post was simply for IDEN_reconf.
www.foxnews.com...📁
Who is missing from the scheduled meeting?
[RR]
Who is Ed O’Callahan?
"Acting"
[Ed]
DECLAS_
Pain.
Enjoy the show.

Q

Timestamp encodes tweet date of Jun12th.

6) DELTA of 01:53:26 points to posts:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: wmN+33xv No.149467638 📁
Nov 14 2017 21:25:09 (EST)
For the coming days ahead.
Ask yourself an honest question, why would a billionaire who has it all, fame, fortune, a warm and loving family, friends, etc. want to endanger himself and his family by becoming POTUS?
Why would he want to target himself and those he cares about?
Does he need money?
Does he need fame?
What does he get out of this?
Does he want to make the US/world a better place for his family and for those good and decent people who have long been taken advantage of?
Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of mass murders occurring to satisfy Moloch?
Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of children being kidnapped, drugged, and raped while leaders/law enforcement of the world turn a blind eye.
Perhaps he was tired of seeing how certain races/countries were being constantly abused and kept in need/poor/and suffering all for a specific purpose.
Perhaps he could not in good conscious see the world burn.
Why, hours after the election, did seven people travel to an undisclosed location to hold a very private & highly secured/guarded meeting?
Why didn’t HRC give a concession speech?
When was the last time a presidential candidate didn’t personally give a concession speech?
What happens if the border remained open and the MSM continued to brainwash?
At what point do Patriots, and hard working men and woman, become the minority?
What about voting machines?
Who owns the voting machines?
What about voter ID laws?
Photo ID? When is it necessary and must be presented? Make a list. Laugh.
Reconcile.
Would the chances of defeating evil grow less and less with each passing year?
What does ‘red line’ mean?
Why, again, were the arrests made in SA so very important?
What strings were immediately cut?
Follow the money.
When does a bird sing?
Q

Timestamp encodes tweet date of Jun 12th

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147449624 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:41:54 (EST)
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

Timestamp encodes tweet date of Jun 12th

edit on 13-6-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

twitter.com...

According to Madam Wokie, the name 'MASSAQUOI' means "from the house of kings or rulership."

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wasn't Libya the country where all those Dollars were found stashed out in the desert? Is part of Joes talking points a message to the people telling them to go an collect the loose money?

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

2) It is set to Star Wars music - the scene of preparing to fight back in the first movie - I think? I remember the section playing during Melania's section is when Princess Leia is focussed on during the Star Wars theme!
Here's an oddity... I tried to Shazam it - and it recognised it as the New Orleans Band instrumental of "I Will Always Love You!"

That was the theme from the first modern Superman movie (1978) starring Christopher Reeve. The soundtrack was done by John Williams. Music, Superman He also did the musical score for the first Star Wars movie (1977)

John Williams was the best...

Superman Theme

edit on 6/13/2021 by NightFlight because: mo info...

edit on 6/13/2021 by NightFlight because: further thoughts...

edit on 6/13/2021 by NightFlight because: One of the rare you tube videos that won't work here on ATS. Bah Humbug...

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join