It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

On the backside he proliferates big pharma cocktail and gene therapy R&D for the continuous illnesses (Autism as one example) and endless new health issues like the big chemical corporations have [knowingly] done for decades. It's a win-win for them like the MIC and their endless (secret) wars.

😂🤡🙄🤮👎🤬

Eventually the Day of Reckoning will come crashing down on their heads; least my hope. Otherwise, the world will become a divided population of Have's and have Not's. Earth may become only for the ruling-class, brainwashed feudal slaves and transhuman AI cyborgs, while dissidents are shipped off to an artificial bubble on the Moon or Mars for slave labor mining. I think their plan will fail but it's going to be a long drawn out battle. Many of these intellectual deep think psychopath dreamers will be dead within 10 years though the younger ruling-class bloodline initiates will be fully indoctrinated to carry out the plans. Eventually a great awakening will come, hopefully before it's too late.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
MelQ has this one. Notice "44" appears twice. Joe = 44, not 46 as he is the renOgade crew puppet. Also note, another total BS made up scaremongering "theory" which we should all take as gospel because science.

Handy graphic to make sure to accept settled science as your overlord.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
For a good G7 laugh 👉 twitter.com...

People who ruined World's Economies gather to discuss how to fix World's Economies.

Think I now know what that G7 photo reminds me of! The Eternals (2021) cast from MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe). It's an appropriate comparison considering the trailer looks boring and the characters look generic.

Fixed...

Trudeau Cobra Kai pose:

Angela Merkle: Nothing’s Gonna Change My World – Beatles

Nothing's gonna change my world

Joey Biden: Learning To Fly – Pink Floyd

Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky
Tongue-tied and twisted, just an earth-bound misfit, I
Ice is forming on the tips of my wings
Unheeded warnings, I thought I thought of everything

No navigator to find my way home
Unladened, empty and turned to stone

The ending chorus number was finally agreed upon by consensus: Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) by the Eurythmics...

Year after year
Running over the same old ground
What have we found?
The same old fears
Wish you were here

Side note: this video has the most comments I've ever seen, over 200K!

Meanwhile, members of Extinction Rebellion were wandering the streets protesting 'something' in St. Ives.

“Wish you were here.”

I wish somebody was here.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Um?? What?

Q-1448 was done on Jun 10 2018 23:27:44 (EST)

Q-1448

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: c78f8c No.1694930 📁
Jun 10 2018 23:27:44 (EST)
FF weather alert (WW).
Stay vigilant and maintain situational awareness.
Q

Is this correct, or something is funny with "KU"? Because it looks to me that someone is bending the narrative like Gravity bends light.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Thank you.
I have been lurking since early 00's
I grabbed it off images lol, had no clue where it came from it simply the best looking one (scrolled for while looking still haven't found what I was looking for "pun intentional")
a reply to: ColdWisdom

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Random oddness. Someone, like Joe himself, skywrote "Joe Rogan Is Literally 5 foot 3" over los Angeles.

More oddness, these are a few days apart, longer hair is second, not first.

More random dumbness. These eneMedia children are idiots.

I'll add one more. There appears to be three men in this picture using a sword in the most frightening way. That said, there was a reason for this, for sure.

Clip

Queen Elizabeth II insisted on cutting a cake using a ceremonial sword at an event on the sidelines of the G7 summit.

edit on 12-6-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The Rona Reveal is going to be epic.

Imagine being so toxic that a person who knows you denies knowing you, even though it is easily proven otherwise.

99.98 percent survival for those not obese, old, and living in a Blue State.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Cue the Godzilla song...

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
myocarditis related to the vaccine:

news clip

tragedy

twitter.com...

Danish player collapses during match, took Pfizer vaccine 12 days prior
minareport.com/2021/06/12/danish-player-collapses-during-match-after-taking-pfizer-vaccine-12-days-prior/
edit on 12-6-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Wiki printout vs custom built bike

Coincidence?

Biden was at the forefront of this retreat: He had expressed support for integration and—more specifically—busing during his Senate campaign in 1972, but once elected, he discovered just how bitterly his white constituents opposed the method. In 1973 and 1974, Biden began voting for many of the Senate’s anti-busing bills, claiming that he favored school desegregation, but just objected to “forced busing.”

edit on 2021612 by gladerlo because: eta

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The Termination Event, Data Down, Weirdest News Day | S0 News

www.youtube.com...

•12 Jun 2021
Suspicious0bservers

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

I wonder if this whole event is nothing more than an excuse to cut the power on millions of homes.

Here's the scenario;
A few days before the event, the media starts talking about this possibility
The day before the media starts warning people about the possible effects for this event
The day of the Event the media starts reporting the areas are being effected
the Second half of the day in major cities and counties the power goes out
People who have back up power or live outside of the shut off areas will be told that the grid only was effected in certain area due to aged infrastructure
After a few days (lets say ten days) the Government will force everyone in the effected areas to up grade the power grids to "Smart-Grids"

In the mean time, this event causes zero real damage to anyone, but instead is pushed as an excuse to control the major population centers.

Well that's what I think at least, and bet some of you reading this suspect this as well.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Like he said, "They better be wrong!"😲

---------------

ALiEn: Artificial Life Environment

Build your own Artificial Life Simulation courtesy of a German Mathematician and Software Developer.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gladerlo

They're all scum. Boris, Biden. The whole lot of them

Here are the 'leaders' of the free world behaving like gd idiots. What a joke

edit on 12-6-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The rage on twit is how these scum are embracing Joe (scummier than most.) That Trump was bad because he was not nice to the scum. It is a sad world we live in.

edit on 2021612 by gladerlo because: feeling froggy

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Biden-Harris administration official song.

Backup song...

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: gladerlo

They're all scum. Boris, Biden. The whole lot of them

Here are the 'leaders' of the free world behaving like gd idiots. What a joke

Maybe the "Free World" no longer includes those of us in the USA, UK, CAN, FRA?

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladerlo
Wiki printout vs custom built bike

Coincidence?

Biden was at the forefront of this retreat: He had expressed support for integration and—more specifically—busing during his Senate campaign in 1972, but once elected, he discovered just how bitterly his white constituents opposed the method. In 1973 and 1974, Biden began voting for many of the Senate’s anti-busing bills, claiming that he favored school desegregation, but just objected to “forced busing.”

A $10.00 frame containing a photo of black anti slavery activist printed from wikipedia by a staffer.

Did Boris Johnson just face slap joe and call him a racist slavery defender in front of global media?

I think he did.

And democrats still don't seem to understand.

edit on 12-6-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Mr. Pool

If this pic is not clear, the graph seems to indicate mid june through mid september. The hockey stick uptick is extreme to say the least. I don't think they are referring to "inflation" (printing) as we have inflation and it isn't a secret, so no need to be cryptic. The indication is something happens shortly that will lead to an exponential rise in the value of something, not the decrease in the value of something (dollar).

Of note. IIRC having looked at this earlier, they swapped out the last pic with a new timestamp, but I might be wrong on that one. I seem to recall 3x 10:45 and the last being 9:45. Also military euro timestamp.

new topics

top topics

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join