It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Heads Up - I hope this hasn't affected anyone here .... hopefully not related to recent ATS password and logon troubles ....

Mystery malware steals 26M passwords from millions of PCs. Are you affected?

The attacker “will likely then try to steal cryptocurrencies, and once he is done with the information, he will sell to groups whose expertise is ransomware, data breaches, and corporate espionage,” Gal told me. “These stealers are capturing browser passwords, cookies, files, and much more and sending it to the [command and control server] of the attacker.”.....

In all, the malware collected account credentials for almost 1 million sites, including Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, and Gmail. Of the 2 billion cookies extracted, 22 percent remained valid at the time of the discovery. The files can be useful in piecing together the habits and interests of the victims, and if the cookies are used for authentication, they give access to the person’s online accounts. NordLocker provides other figures here.

The Internet needs to be put out of its misery ....

edit on 11-6-2021 by NorthStreet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
TIMEly .... HUH

McDonald’s Hit by Data Breach

In a message to U.S. employees, McDonald’s said the breach disclosed some business contact information for U.S. employees and franchisees, along with some information about restaurants such as seating capacity and the square footage of play areas. The company said no customer data was breached in the U.S., and that the employee data exposed wasn’t sensitive or personal. The company advised employees and franchisees to watch for phishing emails and to use discretion when asked for information.

McDonald’s said attackers stole customer emails, phone numbers and addresses for delivery customers in South Korea and Taiwan. In Taiwan, hackers also stole employee information including names and contact information, McDonald’s said. The company said the number of files exposed was small without disclosing the number of people affected. The breach didn’t include customer payment information, McDonald’s said.

in case of paywall

They Say they Have it All......

Epstein Kept Dossiers on His Victims to Blackmail Them

A survivor of Jeffrey Epstein’s sex ring claims that a financial advisory firm linked to the deceased trafficker “coaxed” women into marriages, put their names on falsified documents, and kept dossiers on victims—and that the pedophile financier loaned her out to his powerful friends for abuse, according to new court papers.

Priscilla Doe, a New York ballet dancer who says Epstein abused her from 2006 to 2012, spells out more disturbing accusations against the wealthy sex-offender and a mysterious corporate entity known as HBRK Associates Inc. The firm was once registered to Richard Kahn, Epstein’s longtime accountant and co-executor of his roughly $210-million estate.......

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Refresher & more

Exposing The “Keys” to Disney’s Operations and Agenda

If the world only had the eyes to see the fibers which lay under the surface of Walt Disney’s image, they’d tar and feather him, and drag him through the streets. If only they knew what Disney’s primary goal is.”

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

Doubtful - I haven't even heard about it. Is there anything there?

Nvmd it's Eric?

THE ULTIMATE TRAGEDY HERE is that the Eric Trump Foundation has done so much good. Yes, Eric has indulged in the family trait of vainglory, from Eric Trump bobblehead dolls at the tournament to statements that leave the impression he's giving the money personally, even though tax records suggest he's donated six figures total, at most.
6 figures at most wtf

Doublespeak article asks questions in a way that puts the Org in a negative lite while later providing the answers that show it was not. People read the headline and not the article. The article is the opposite of the headline like all msm.

Then and only then can you initiate a safe shut down.

Agreed

But, I have an open mind. Convince me.

shot 1

Lol! I never said she wasn't hot...

And so is Tulsi...

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Aren't some folks point to happenings in August? I just had a grim realization. If the blackouts happen it will be in the heat of summer. A lot of people will die from the heat.

What a conveniently timed study:

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well here we go:

www.zerohedge.com...

"CDC To Hold "Emergency Meeting" After 100s Suffer Heart Inflammation Following COVID Vaccines"

BTW; had family members go for doctor's visits. All were pressured about the vaccine. One of the family members "has a virus." No COVID test done. Is it just me, or as recently as a month ago, wouldn't the first thing done be a COVID test? Something weird is going on.

Edit: I was just talking with someone that brought up an excellent point. They aren't doing COVID tests so there are fewer positive cases so they can show that the "vaccine is working." That is sinister.
edit on 6/11/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
In controversial decision, FDA approves first new Alzheimer's disease drug in nearly 20 years [caution: cnn link] (June 7, 2021)

'We have to really temper expectations'

The FDA approved aducanumab, also known as Aduhelm, using its "accelerated approval" program, which allows for the earlier approval of a drug for a serious or life-threatening illness even though more study into the drug's benefits may be needed.

Biogen announced on Monday that the wholesale cost of treatment with aducanumab -- which requires an infusion once every four weeks -- is about $4,312 per infusion, making the annual cost around $56,000 for a high dose.

'The infusion gives us the basis for hope'

Aducanumab's promise is to slow down the progression of the disease and not to improve the cognition.

Vax gene therapy, now a drug for Alzheimer's...I can see alot more pharma therapy potions coming to market in the Brave New World.

Update June 10, 2021:

A third member of a Food and Drug Administration expert panel has resigned over the agency’s contentious approval of an Alzheimer’s therapy this week, a sign of a growing backlash over the decision.

In a letter to acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock on Thursday, Aaron Kesselheim, who had served on the FDA’s advisory committee for nervous system therapies since 2015, wrote that the approval of Biogen’s Aduhelm “was probably the worst drug approval decision in recent U.S. history.”

But during the panel’s November hearing on the therapy, 10 of the 11 members voted that there was not enough evidence to show Aduhelm, also known as aducanumab, could slow cognitive decline, recommending against its approval. The 11th voted “uncertain.”
Stat News

Why bother even having such a panel. Big pharma owns FDA.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Now my wife is sick, sore and miserable.

Her wussy friends nagged her into getting the jab.

Needless to say I am not happy about it.

Sorry, FF. My wife will have to be knocked out, strapped in, and told a lie to get one of those jabs. She has seen enough. We are worried about our family who took it. Instead of my Dad saying he is doing really well, now he says he is so so. I am worried even more for my step mom who keeps a cold now. It has been over a month for these two getting both jabs. I am praying for all of them and you guys too.

edit on 11-6-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Sweet! I thank you!

originally posted by: NorthStreet
a reply to: Justoneman

From May

False Flag "COVID-19 Pandemic" Depopulation Program Exposed Iatrogenic Death Cult - Dr. Ben Edwards
VAERS DATABASE 99% INCOMPLETE PER HARVARD STATISTICS

This past week the Texas Senate Committee on State Affairs took testimony from Texas physicians regarding SB 1669: Stop Forced Vaccination and Vaccine Passports in Texas. SB 1669 was sponsored by Senator Bob Hall.
- Dr. Ben Edwards - Veritas Wellness

"I am also concerned that the forced and coerced COVID-19 vaccination would in my opinion be a violation of The Nuremberg Code, UN International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights Article 7, UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights Article 3, and UNESCO's Article 6 of the Universal Declaration of Bioethics and Human Rights..."
"I transitioned from Conventional Family Practice Medicine to Integrative Medicine integrating our God-given natural ability for the body to fix itself and it's clear in the literature that if we steward this God-given design through nutrition, proper nutrition, hydration, exercise, sunlight, most importantly peace, not fear - fear has overcome this nation. This Spirit of Fear that I do not submit to, has overcome this nation, in my opinion - and if that is influencing policy decisions, I don't want to have to be subjected to those policies. So yes, there is much that you can do to improve your immune system, and it sounds too simple but it's true. Eat God's food, not man's food, exercise, get some sunlight, move around a little bit, and most importantly be at peace. Your immune system will do what it is designed to do."

Bitchute Link if Youtube Yanks

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Gee, I wonder why?

Oh yeah:

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: cherokeetroy
+
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
=
Amyloid plaques

" Amyloid plaques and neurofibrillary tangles are hallmark pathologies that characterize Alzheimer's disease (AD)."

Let me highlight something, just in case people forget;

" Moderna is a biotechnology company founded in 2010. At Moderna, we are pioneering a class of medicines based on messenger RNA (mRNA).

Every cell in your body uses mRNA, which gives instructions to make the proteins your body needs. This affects many aspects of your biology, including health and disease.

We are currently developing mRNA-based vaccines and medicines for a variety of conditions, including COVID‑19.
"
and
" The Moderna COVID‑19 Vaccine uses mRNA to provide a blueprint for your cells to build your body’s defense against SARS‑CoV‑2, the virus that causes COVID‑19. The Moderna COVID‑19 Vaccine does not contain SARS‑CoV‑2, or any virus—just the blueprint to help fight against it. The Moderna COVID‑19 Vaccine may not protect everyone. "

So who is easier to control; a fully capable mentally able body, or a person suffering from neurological degenerated issues?

I guess that would be why.
edit on 11-6-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I feel the same way. There are some weird things going on. For example, I know a family that was all vaccinated except the grandmother. She died of a sudden aneurysm. Maybe a coincidence?

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Now my wife is sick, sore and miserable.

Her wussy friends nagged her into getting the jab.

Needless to say I am not happy about it.

Sorry, FF. My wife will have to be knocked out, strapped in, and told a lie to get one of those jabs. She has seen enough. We are worried about our family who took it. Instead of my Dad saying he is doing really well, now he says he is so so. I am worried even more for my step mom who keeps a cold now. It has been over a month for these two getting both jabs. I am praying for all of them and you guys too.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Aren't some folks point to happenings in August? I just had a grim realization. If the blackouts happen it will be in the heat of summer. A lot of people will die from the heat.

www.nytimes.com...

"The Termination Event"

Something big may be about to happen on the sun. "We call it the Termination Event," says Scott McIntosh, a solar physicist at the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR), "and it's very, very close to happening."

If you've never heard of the Termination Event, you're not alone. Many researchers have never heard of it either......

"If the Terminator Event happens soon, as we expect, new Solar Cycle 25 could have a magnitude that rivals the top few since record-keeping began," says McIntosh.

5 X 5

Introduction to the CME & the EMP and how to protect against them

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

www.nytimes.com...

"The Termination Event"

Something big may be about to happen on the sun. "We call it the Termination Event," says Scott McIntosh, a solar physicist at the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR), "and it's very, very close to happening."

If you've never heard of the Termination Event, you're not alone. Many researchers have never heard of it either......

"If the Terminator Event happens soon, as we expect, new Solar Cycle 25 could have a magnitude that rivals the top few since record-keeping began," says McIntosh.

5 X 5

Introduction to the CME & the EMP and how to protect against them

This is not likely to happen now but it certainly is likely to happen one day when our Sun begins to expand. At least not one now should be big enough to hit Earth so hard it melts us. As I think this theory is implying in the places I have read about it. Besides there would not be a thing we could do outside of pray if it was that big. Prepping electronics is a no brainer that needs to happen so that if it is much weaker it could still knock our grid down.

I'm more concerned with the magnetic field and the mag pole moving because the things that have magnetic properties will align/move along with the pole shift. The shift has seemingly accelerated from the data of the last 20 years or so.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Well here we go:

www.zerohedge.com...

"CDC To Hold "Emergency Meeting" After 100s Suffer Heart Inflammation Following COVID Vaccines"

BTW; had family members go for doctor's visits. All were pressured about the vaccine. One of the family members "has a virus." No COVID test done. Is it just me, or as recently as a month ago, wouldn't the first thing done be a COVID test? Something weird is going on.

Edit: I was just talking with someone that brought up an excellent point. They aren't doing COVID tests so there are fewer positive cases so they can show that the "vaccine is working." That is sinister.

I mentioned 6 weeks or so ago we had reached the no or low tests to show the jab is effective. Like clockwork.

Now we've moved into the debunk the debunkers phase. So those who say it causes a myriad of illness will be hammered as conspiracy theorists, as "we've had more then enough time and data to prove it is safe."

Safe = VOLUNTARY reporting of side effects and death. Voluntary.

Side note. The issues arising not are not the biggest problem, this is a long term trojan horse. This cellular malware allows for many to say "I got the jab and I feel fine, I got my freedoms back, what's your damn problem..."

In 2-5-10 years the cause and effect will be just another tin foil hat remnant of the 2020 pandemic that killed billions in the streets, as folks start experiencing real issues. How do I know? Well for one, the original Polio jab had cancer triggers in it, and........ decades later cancer is popular. It's also in the playbook.

Cliff's notes version of the Plandemic Document Playbook

Choice. It matters, as the fabric if life is freewill, which is another word for choice. Own it or lose it.

Side note. I HATE saying this stuff, HATE IT! I have existed in a way that if I cannot provide at least a direction for change, let alone solution, I say nothing - but this is important. I have zero idea where to start with getting this sorted. If it were me I'd tackle the metals first and foremost and go hard on that. I'd shift diet fast to trick the body. I'd use a lot of detox herbs and clays to remove the caste offs the body is producing. Sweat, purified water, and frankly, mediate and pray a lot.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Do you read links or just the snippets and let the "feels" take over ?

Just Asking ( I already know the answer) using my "Feels"

From link

Solar Cycle 25 is shaping up to be the opposite. Instead of a long interval, it appears to be coming on the heels of a very short one, only 10 years since the Terminator Event that began Solar Cycle 24. Previous solar cycles with such short intervals have been among the strongest in recorded history.

I'm not being snarky - as it may sound -- just seems the reply did not match the info provided ... Carry On

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

a reply to: CrazyFox

Q 1534

17-Jun-2018 7:52:47 PM EDT
Q !CbboFOtcZs
8ch/qresearch
Archived links:
>>1790105
For a LARP we sure do get a lot of coverage.
Must be all the original pics.
[7] Delta today.
Word for word.
+7 POTUS
How many days in a week?
Enjoy the show.
Q

All Roads ....

The day on which you worship, dictated by which calendar you use, reveals who you are worshipping.

The 8 reminds me of Admiral Mike Rogers who sits on an advisory board for Team8, another Israeli cybersecurity company founded and administered by ex Unit 8200 veterans. Unit 8200, whose “alumni” often go on to create tech companies — Carbyne among them.

How the CIA, Mossad and “the Epstein Network” are Exploiting Mass Shootings to Create an Orwellian Nightmare

This is further compounded by the fact that Unit 8200-linked tech companies have previously received U.S. government contracts to place “backdoors” into the U.S.’ entire telecommunications system as well as into the popular products of major American tech companies including Google, Microsoft and Facebook, many of whose key managers and executives are now former Unit 8200 officers.

The Julian Calendar vid is interesting! We've been plagued by assumption, confusion, and deception from the beginning.
Today is June 11, 2021 (Gregorian)
Today is May 29, 2021 (Julian)

The current discrepancy between the Julian and Gregorian calendars is 13 days. However, the difference will become 14 days in 2100.

Get a Piece of the Rock - The Mithras art fest and TransMithras in London.

When doing Synchromystic work, you sometimes stumble onto a highly-charged symbolic ritual no one was even looking for, including yourself. And now we're seeing further highly-publicized emanations of this new and very weird icon I've been tracking. What it ultimately means to the ritualists is still an open question.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Breaking -- fire at Puerto Rico power plant leaves many homes without electricity

Daily Express claimed 50% of the island was affected. Apparently some 800,000 people are/were without power.

From the BBC article:

The company said on Thursday that the fire broke out at the Monacillo power distribution plant soon after the company website was hit with two million visits per second, in a cyber-attack known as a denial of service.

Hmm.

Cheers

edit on 11-6-2021 by F5thCav because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I was down BAD for about 36 hours after my 2nd Pfizer shot the other day. I feel great today though. Bad stuff didn't last long.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
"The Duchess and the First Lady: Kate and Jill Biden meet for first time as they visit primary school in Cornwall for talk with education experts during G7 summit."

The FAUXTUS horror photo & video show

Perhaps she thinks this song is about her!

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The feels have to come in somewhere when we are talking about the SWAGS we have to work with here. Thanks for the links I am interpreting this to be a prediction of a big hit on earth when this one has the "Terminate event" is what I was responding to if that makes more sense or non sense. Doom porn PTSD here, my bad if I am missing it.

Do you read links or just the snippets and let the "feels" take over ?

Just Asking ( I already know the answer) using my "Feels"

From link

Solar Cycle 25 is shaping up to be the opposite. Instead of a long interval, it appears to be coming on the heels of a very short one, only 10 years since the Terminator Event that began Solar Cycle 24. Previous solar cycles with such short intervals have been among the strongest in recorded history.

I'm not being snarky - as it may sound -- just seems the reply did not match the info provided ... Carry On

new topics

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join