It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Whiplash347 pointed out on Telegram that McDonalds is supplied by KEYSTONE Foods... 8 MAP posts with Keystone in.

The telegram post is essentially pointing to dead bodies of traffickees being disposed of through Keystone Foods into MacDonald's burgers.
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Don't eat Mcdonalds. It's not good for you lol
Did you see this one
Boom Boom Boom
Further down

edit on 10-6-2021 by CrazyFox because: clarity

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Whiplash347 pointed out on Telegram that McDonalds is supplied by KEYSTONE Foods... 8 MAP posts with Keystone in.

The telegram post is essentially pointing to dead bodies of traffickees being disposed of through Keystone Foods into MacDonald's burgers.

Sounds like those old conspiracy rumors back in 2014 timeframe.
Headquartered in the Keystone state and owned by Tyson Foods as of 2018.

In October 2020, Tyson CEO Noel White was replaced by executive Dean Banks, former Alphabet executive in the experimental research division. Link

In June 2020, it was announced that Tyson was cooperating with the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) in relation to price fixing and bid rigging in the poultry industry. Tyson was cooperating under a leniency program whereby it would avoid criminal prosecution by providing aid to DOJ investigators. Just prior to the announcement, four poultry industry executives were indicted for conspiracy to engage in price fixing. In October 2020, Pilgrim's Pride agreed to a plea agreement and a settlement of $110 million. In March 2021, Tyson agreed to pay $221.5 million to poultry buyers to settle the price-fixing claims.
Tyson Price manipulation

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Random thoughts…

- Fauci reminds me of Jack Kevorkian in several ways.

- summer5; that’s a crazy story about your boss. The humility bug should be biting about now. That jab is the likely culprit or catalyst.

- the evil scientists (or wannabes) killed off a big chunk of the Greatest Generation. My fear is they are using the vax to finish the job as well as target the youngest among us.

- watching the traveling clown show on its European Vacation is pretty entertaining.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Have you seen this?

Potatoes for McDonald's fries are reportedly grown on Bill Gates' farms in vast fields visible from space

Citing data by The Land Report and its own research, NBC said that potatoes for McDonald's fries are grown in fields in Washington state that are so vast that you can see them from space.

businessinsider.co.za/trending/bill-gates-farmland-potatoes-mcdonalds-french-fries-investment-2021-6

McDonald's french fries, carrots, onions: all of the foods that come from Bill Gates farmland
msn.com/en-us/news/us/mcdonalds-french-fries-carrots-onions-all-of-the-foods-that-come-from-bill-gates-farmland/ar-AAKQVAl?ocid=uxbndlbing

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

You simply can’t make this stuff up.

The scientific community + media + politicians…. hear no, see no, do no…. monkeys.

They’ve become caricatures of themselves. Fake Science. Fake News. Fake Government. Not sure, short of a Black Swan event, the 3 headed beast can be slain.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Yay! Thank you Rel.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Kinda hoping we'll get some movement at the G7 today!

It's in Cornwall which is the UK's prime surfing spot... so I made a meme:

Ps Crazy fox: yup saw those interesting links.
Cherokeetroy - I hadn't seen the stuff about Gates supplying MacDonalds spuds and veg... Monsanto much methinks!

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Now my wife is sick, sore and miserable.

Her wussy friends nagged her into getting the jab.

Needless to say I am not happy about it.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Hope she feels better soon.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Big hugs from over the Pond
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Now my wife is sick, sore and miserable.

Her wussy friends nagged her into getting the jab.

Needless to say I am not happy about it.

Like you, My wife's friends were more influential than I was. My wife got the single-jab J&J last month. I don't know if I'll feel bad, or (can't think of the word), if she develops side-effects sooner, or later.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Adam Schiff comes out of his hiding-place to announce an investigation he may regret, if the findings go public.

Trump's DOJ spied on us Democrats!: www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

ECLIPSE = UNITING OF SUN & MOON
Does this represent the "END" to an 8,000 DAY DELTA?
Unity = Peace = Prize & forgiveness means everything

The PERFECT Game/Pitch ...

Post = Apr 30, 2021 14:00
Repost = Jun 11, 2021 1:37

40 DAYS = symbolizes a period of testing, trial and then, finally, triumph.
971 HOURS = POST 971 = We are talking to you. Trust the Plan.

THE PERFECT GAME + TOM BROWNING = Sept 16, 1988 (#10 in MLB recorded history)

THE PERFECT GAME + DAVID CONE = July 18, 1999 (#14 in MLB recorded history)
- New York / Yogi Berra Day (2 days after JFK Jr plane crash)
- A Pitcher's Story : Innings With David Cone

JFK JR. Plane Crash = July 16, 1999 = The "Start"
ECLIPSE = Jun 10, 2021 = 8000 DAYS = Shelem = Completed/Finished/Restored

MSM & BIG Tech & BIG Pharma were weaponized
Every move made, Absolutely brilliant.
Have we just experienced the equivalent of A PERFECT GAME?

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Ok that brings up something important that there is a bigger amount than normal dying from this one. Traditionally in trials of past vaccines. if 25-50 people died the trial was stopped. They have no such caution this time for something that no one disputes 99 percent of the people exposed lived and that is counting the heart attacks and car wrecks they threw in to game the numbers up more.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Trump Statement

The MOST LETHAL Threat to America REVEALED

Has Mara Gay seen this one?!! 👉 twitter.com...

Here's a lethal threat.

Over 285 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through May 24, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 4,863 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths.
CDC Adverse Events

Meh, blood-clots.🙄 YMMV in getting the jab.

5,165 deaths through May 28, 2021.

Deaths by vaccine brand:

VAERS COVID Vaccine Data

I'd caution jumping to conclusions because of scary high number, (I really have not looked into the details) but it's definitely highly concerning especially when recalls have been done on xyz products due to only 1-3 deaths.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

From May

False Flag "COVID-19 Pandemic" Depopulation Program Exposed Iatrogenic Death Cult - Dr. Ben Edwards
VAERS DATABASE 99% INCOMPLETE PER HARVARD STATISTICS

This past week the Texas Senate Committee on State Affairs took testimony from Texas physicians regarding SB 1669: Stop Forced Vaccination and Vaccine Passports in Texas. SB 1669 was sponsored by Senator Bob Hall.
- Dr. Ben Edwards - Veritas Wellness

"I am also concerned that the forced and coerced COVID-19 vaccination would in my opinion be a violation of The Nuremberg Code, UN International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights Article 7, UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights Article 3, and UNESCO's Article 6 of the Universal Declaration of Bioethics and Human Rights..."
"I transitioned from Conventional Family Practice Medicine to Integrative Medicine integrating our God-given natural ability for the body to fix itself and it's clear in the literature that if we steward this God-given design through nutrition, proper nutrition, hydration, exercise, sunlight, most importantly peace, not fear - fear has overcome this nation. This Spirit of Fear that I do not submit to, has overcome this nation, in my opinion - and if that is influencing policy decisions, I don't want to have to be subjected to those policies. So yes, there is much that you can do to improve your immune system, and it sounds too simple but it's true. Eat God's food, not man's food, exercise, get some sunlight, move around a little bit, and most importantly be at peace. Your immune system will do what it is designed to do."

Bitchute Link if Youtube Yanks

edit on 11-6-2021 by NorthStreet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Sounds like those old conspiracy rumors back in 2014 timeframe.
Headquartered in the Keystone state and owned by Tyson Foods as of 2018.

In October 2020, Tyson CEO Noel White was replaced by executive Dean Banks, former Alphabet executive in the experimental research division. Link

In June 2020, it was announced that Tyson was cooperating with the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) in relation to price fixing and bid rigging in the poultry industry. Tyson was cooperating under a leniency program whereby it would avoid criminal prosecution by providing aid to DOJ investigators. Just prior to the announcement, four poultry industry executives were indicted for conspiracy to engage in price fixing. In October 2020, Pilgrim's Pride agreed to a plea agreement and a settlement of $110 million. In March 2021, Tyson agreed to pay $221.5 million to poultry buyers to settle the price-fixing claims.
Tyson Price manipulation

Lets not lose sight of the Connections to Tyson Foods - and its connected web of deceit

EXPOSING THE CLINTON CRIME FAMILY

.......Bill Clinton created new laws that helped “Tyson Foods” to be the biggest company in Arkansas. The owner, Don Tyson, received a loan from the Clinton-owned ADFA, but never had to pay back the loan. Delaughter had evidence enough against Tyson to start an investigation regarding illegal drug-trade. Nichols says in the film:

“The first loan ADFA approved was to “Park-O-Meter” . When I investigated the company, I found that the Directive Secretary and cashier was Webb Hubbell. Guess who wrote the law which made ADFA possible: Webb Hubbell.

Guess who drove the law proposition which looked into- and admitted (Park-O-Meter’s) request: The Rose Law Firm, owned by Hillary Clinton.

Who signed the admittance? Webb Hubbell and Hillary Clinton. Nichols stated that when journalists started investigating the loans to “Park-O-Meter”, they discovered that the company did not make parking meters, but removable airplane nose-cones, delivered to the air-field in Mena used to smuggle coc aine into the country.

Nichols further noted that Clinton was involved in the drug trade and the people he surrounded himself with followed him to the White House.

When Clinton became President he elected Webb Hubbell as the Minister of Justice. Hubbell had to go back to Arkansas, though, to plead guilty to having cheated customers of the Rose Law Firm of $500.000.

One of the largest CIA drug smuggling events in US history started in 1982 at Mena Airport by Barry Seal, a pilot for the Drug Enforcement Agency.....

TGIF Bonus

HILLARY SLIPS - ADMITTING THE COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS RUNS THE U.S. GOVERNMENT - 2014

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Q 1534

17-Jun-2018 7:52:47 PM EDT
Q !CbboFOtcZs
8ch/qresearch
Archived links:
>>1790105
For a LARP we sure do get a lot of coverage.
Must be all the original pics.
[7] Delta today.
Word for word.
+7 POTUS
How many days in a week?
Enjoy the show.
Q

All Roads ....

The day on which you worship, dictated by which calendar you use, reveals who you are worshipping.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Prayers for her Summer5. I hope blessings abound and everything gets back to normal for her.

originally posted by: summer5

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
With each passing day, do those;

that got the vax feel better or worse they got it?

that haven’t vaxed feel better or worse they didn’t?

Personally, I’m more and more convinced I’m better off not getting the vax. Opted out of the pandemic and its vax.

I can share one story that's not looking very good. My employer got the vax. She's been on board from the start with all the BS. She's got very angry at me when I told her I would not be taking it. She's said if I wanted to die with a tube down my throat I was an idiot. Ok. I'm an idiot then.

She got First Vax and got a major UTI. She never mentioned any connection but I wondered if there was. Second dose back in February and she's a hot mess. She thought she hurt her back. She plays golf and tennis several times a week and she was an avid runner. She was put on pain meds and anti inflammatory meds. No improvement, to this day she's still walking like an old lady. Her nose started bleeding really bad to the point of needing it cauterized. She finally had scans done last week that show her spleen and liver are very enlarged. Her platelet count dropped to a dangerously low level and doc doesn't understand what's suddenly going on with her. She looks bad. She feels bad. She's a mess, a sudden onset of medical issues and not once have I heard it's been connected to the jab. Very sad. I wonder how many others are having similar issues.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Fauci, “I am science” sounds a lot like “I am God”.

This cat needs to go.

new topics

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join