It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthStreet

I see a NOAA symbol on that building next to the tracks. That is called an Environmental Shelter. Air sampling for pollution is going on also with the down shaped funnel. No telling now, but I suspect this will be environmental samplers of some kind, or power supplies for the ones in that NOAA shelter. Sophisticated equipment requires special covers and housings.

edit on 10-6-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I got my second Pfizer shot yesterday and I feel like I got hit by a truck today. I didn't want to get it, but I am going on vacation to Las Vegas next month and I have to be fully vaccinated to go. So, I did it. I think I'll be OK but I definitely feel like trash this morning.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
With each passing day, do those;

that got the vax feel better or worse they got it?

that haven’t vaxed feel better or worse they didn’t?

Personally, I’m more and more convinced I’m better off not getting the vax. Opted out of the pandemic and its vax.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
In "Watch the Water" News ....

The Hoover Dam reservoir is at an all-time low

The lake surface has dropped 140 feet since 2000, leaving the reservoir just 37 percent full. With such a dramatic drop, officials expect to declare an official water shortage for the first time ever. That could affect water and energy that Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam deliver to Arizona, California, and Nevada.

edit on 10-6-2021 by NorthStreet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthStreet
If lake Mead is that low, then maybe the "Mysterious Egyptian Cave" will become accessible again. Though I doubt the Indian tribe that controls the area will allow anyone in there.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I just came across some oddness, [what's new,Lol] Scrolling through Jill Biden twitter feed, Joe Biden's twitter is attached and when scrolling down there is a black and white picture of him sitting at his desk with a plastic bottle of water. There are ripples on the bottle. All of the other pictures are in color. I am sorry I can't figure out how to post a picture but it is worth looking at. Seems some communication is going on, maybe the XRP case. Another watch the water thought. Black and white=dark to light.
Also I did some digging about the G7 meeting. The last was to be held in June of 2020 that was to be hosted by Trump here but was cancelled due to the plandemic. Interesting that Trump felt that the G-7 was very outdated and wanted to revamp it by including Russia, India, South Korea, and Australia and had an agenda to direct the meeting towards dealing with China.
It was postponed to September but participants were reluctant to travel so was held by teleconference but I wonder if the monster in the room...chyna was addressed or were they waiting?
https;//www.cnn.com>g7-camp-david-teleconference
www.theguardian.com...>world>2020>may
edit on 10-6-2021 by Thoughtful1 because: Clean up and another link added.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I am playing wac a mole with my links so sorry everyone. I read the stories but when they are linked the stories are not there or pull up different ones. I guess I must be close to some uncomfortable subjects.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Corporations buying neighborhoods so they can charge you rent forever:

8 min summary vid. Corporations like Blackrock are buying up residential areas, offering above asking price, so they can charge you rent forever. "You'll own nothing and be happy."

United States of BlackRock.

@CulturalHusbandry
So who is Blackrock? Only the worlds largest asset manager and the leading proponent of The Great Reset. Theyre looking to redistribute -Get this- $120 Trillion dollars. The entire wealth of the worlds middle class and poor combined several times over. (Thread)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

They're nostalgic for 'company towns'.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Tylenol can INDEED counteract it to some degree, though I would add ibuprofen, and alcohol also to dampen the uptake and immune response. You could also add aspirin, but that seemed like overkill to me, and I am prone to stomach ulcers....

For anyone considering this option, I recommend ibuprofen and tylenol before and during the first 2-3 days after injection, and alcohol when possible (not during work hours, of course). Then, on the 4th day, stop these, and take a couple doses of NAC (N-acetyl cysteine). If anything can do the trick, this should do it. Repeat for the second injection too.

This is what I did for myself, because I pretty much was strongly encouraged to get the Pfizer vaccine back in November / December 2020, working at a hospital and all, and I speak from experience that I have had zero side effects from the vaccine since. I wanted the paperwork more than the untested vaccine effects, for sure.

EDIT TO ADD: I know tylenol and alcohol should not be taken / imbibed together in general, for the reason you could damage your liver, but for a couple days using routine dosing and not overdoing-it, followed by NAC, it should not be a problem, as long as you are not a chronic heavy drinker, of have pre-existing liver disease, or increased liver enzyme levels. Sorry, I don't want people to actually harm themselves, and should have added that to start!
edit on 10-6-2021 by Fowlerstoad because: .

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Huma Tweets after 141 (mirror) days

Q "huma"

"Follow HUMA" = follow on twitter.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Well, supposedly Soros just died 2 hours ago.

This is according to a poster on 4chan.

sauce

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Well, supposedly Soros just died 2 hours ago.

This is according to a poster on 4chan.

sauce

Be interesting to see how well that ages. Not the first time it has been claimed. 'Course, Soros is/was aged.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Watch commander in grope stand 6ft from a girl without a mask, then TAKE OFF HIS MASK as he hugs her. 7:30 mark.

And why is Jill at this G7 summit acting like she owns the place, looking like a drowned 3 dollar XXX?

It's the LOVE is why she is there, ,,,, of course.

Laughing stock. Total Laughing stock.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
@Bergy

If juries can be picked ahead of time (stone case) and all manner of people can be weeded out for various jobs, why would being a "journalist" be any different? Hire the SICKophants first.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
U.S. Launches Task Force to Open Government Data for AI Research

“In order to investigate a lot of their really great ideas in AI, they need access to powerful computing infrastructure and they need access to data,” she said. Many researchers, particularly in academia, “simply don’t have access to these computational resources and data, and this is hampering innovation.”

One example: The Transportation Department has access to a set of data gathered from vehicle sensors about how people drive, said Erwin Gianchandani, senior adviser at the National Science Foundation and co-chairman of the new AI task force.

“Because you have very sensitive data about individuals, there are challenges in being able to make that data available to the broader research community,” he said. On the other hand, if researchers could get access, they could develop innovations designed to make driving safer.

Census data, medical records, and other data sets could also potentially be made available for research by both private companies and academic institutions, officials said. They said the task force will evaluate how to make such data available while protecting Americans’ privacy and addressing other ethical concerns.

One member of the task force is Andrew Moore, director of cloud AI for Alphabet Inc.’s Google.

edit on 10-6-2021 by NorthStreet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Who Runs The World? Blackrock and Vanguard

If you’ve been wondering how the world economy has been hijacked and humanity has been kidnapped by a completely bogus narrative, look no further than this video by Dutch creator, Covid Lie.

What she uncovers is that the stock of the world’s largest corporations are owned by the same institutional investors. They all own each other. This means that “competing” brands, like Coke and Pepsi aren’t really competitors, at all, since their stock is owned by exactly the same investment companies, investment funds, insurance companies, banks and in some cases, governments. This is the case, across all industries. As she says:

The smaller investors are owned by larger investors. Those are owned by even bigger investors. The visible top of this pyramid shows only two companies whose names we have often seen…They are Vanguard and BlackRock. The power of these two companies is beyond your imagination. Not only do they own a large part of the stocks of nearly all big companies but also the stocks of the investors in those companies. This gives them a complete monopoly.

Bloomberg calls BlackRock “The fourth branch of government”, because it’s the only private agency that closely works with the central banks. BlackRock lends money to the central bank but it’s also the advisor. It also develops the software the central bank uses. Many BlackRock employees were in the White House with Bush and Obama. Its CEO. Larry Fink can count on a warm welcome from leaders and politicians. Not so strange, if you know that he is the front man of the ruling company but Larry Fink does not pull the strings himself.

BlackRock, itself is also owned by shareholders. Who are those shareholders? We come to a strange conclusion. The biggest shareholder is Vanguard. But now he gets murky. Vanguard is a private company and we cannot see who the shareholders are. The elite who own Vanguard apparently do not like being in the spotlight but of course they cannot hide from who is willing to dig.

Covid Lie asks, “Who sponsors the organization and press agencies that produce our news? With Project Syndicate, we see the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the Open Society Foundation and the European Journalism Centre. The organizations that bring the news get paid by non-profit organizations, of the same elite that also owns the entire media but also a part of taxpayers money is used to pay them.”

lewrockwell.com/2021/04/bill-sardi/who-runs-the-world-blackrock-and-vanguard/

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This is and was always about the Jab. Always. And what is to come, not now, future.

DJT led by example: Sun, HCQ, No Mask, NOT jabbed, never hid from the pewblick. Folks ignored because mean tweets, and bought into the fakedemic and the return of their freedoms by taking an experimental, unproven, entirely new type of jab (own admission) which as now made ill or killed more of the 99.98 percent safe demographic then the fakedemic did.

DJT Speaks

It is now unanimous, and I have been proven right (once again) that the initial World Health Organization Report on the Wuhan Lab was flawed and must be redone, this time by a truly transparent investigation. We were right about the China Virus from the beginning, and now the entire world sees it. This is why the Chinese Communist Party should pay $10 Trillion in global reparations for what they allowed to happen, the worst event in world history. Even here in the United States, the so-called experts like Dr. Fauci were wrong about the Wuhan Lab and China’s role the entire time. Just think how bad things would have gotten if I followed Dr. Fauci’s advice and never closed down travel from China (and other things)? Dr. Fauci likes to say that he is “science,” when in fact he is merely science fiction!

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
A couple of things to toss in the mix RE: Mr. Pool posts, Gold Destroys the FED (basel III) and Bitcoin = Humans As Currency/Drug Trade/Weapons Trade/CCP/3G.

Bitcoin, Other Crypto Assets Targeted for Stiff Banking Regulation

The committee, which includes the Federal Reserve, European Central Bank and other major central banks, doesn’t enforce rules itself but sets minimum standards that regulators around the world agree upon and implement locally. The secretariat for the committee is based at the Bank for International Settlements, known as the central bank for central banks.

The committee said that banks should apply a 1,250% risk weight to bitcoin, which is “similar in effect to the deduction of the asset from capital.” If a bank holds $100 of bitcoin exposure, it would give rise to risk-weighted assets of $1,250, which when multiplied by the minimum capital requirement of 8% results in setting aside at least $100, the committee said in its statement.

The committee cited the lack of record of these assets and the very high volatility in proposing the rules. The capital requirements would put bitcoin and other coins on par with the riskiest assets that banks hold, such as ones for which the bank doesn’t have full information or has very large investments in companies.

Consider this ^^^ with the fact that shortly Basel III makes GOLD a tier ONE asset. Gold asset up, BTC asset into junk.

State Street Bank Launches Cryptocurrency Division

State Street, a U.S. custody bank that oversees about $40 trillion in assets, has launched a cryptocurrency division.

The new unit, State Street Digital, will be led by executive vice president Nadine Chakar, who will report to Lou Maiuri, the bank’s chief operating officer, State Street said in a press release Thursday.

State Street said it is expanding its digital reach to include crypto, central bank digital currency, blockchain and tokenization, and will upgrade its existing GlobalLink platform into a multi-asset digital trading system.

Just random numbers. In 2017, according to the C_A the GWP was around US $80.27 trillion and about 127.8 trillion international dollars in terms of purchasing power.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Trump Statement

The MOST LETHAL Threat to America REVEALED

Has Mara Gay seen this one?!! 👉 twitter.com...

Here's a lethal threat.

Over 285 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through May 24, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 4,863 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths.
CDC Adverse Events

Meh, blood-clots.🙄 YMMV in getting the jab.

5,165 deaths through May 28, 2021.

Deaths by vaccine brand:

VAERS COVID Vaccine Data

I'd caution jumping to conclusions because of scary high number, (I really have not looked into the details) but it's definitely highly concerning especially when recalls have been done on xyz products due to only 1-3 deaths.

top topics

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join