It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 260
<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

LOL...Joe Biden just attacked by Cicada...

therightscoop.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: NorthStreet

Thanks for the heads-up on Login-in issue. I logged out/in yesterday with no issues. Guess I better stay logged-on.

Maybe it's Klaus Blofeld at work on this new SCION protocol upgrade for the Internet.

Posted about it here.

That OneAll company is based in Luxembourg. According to Goog maps street view it was being built in 2009 next to the Datacenter Luxembourg. All your logins belong to us.🤔

Confirmed on another device just now. ...it is my temp user name NorthStreet only now if I have to/want to use it.....logout using social network login and you can't get back ..... At least for now, for me and who knows who else besides F5thCav .... As you see this Device is MT

I accumulated a few tablets on this journey ...lol

edit on 692021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181
This is one theory:

In essence, the Fed is running a Ponzi scheme using it’s own printed money as the source of funds to keep the scheme from collapsing. Compounding the problem is the progressive devaluation of the dollar caused by the Fed’s interminable money printing. The RRP operation is an attempt to prevent the Ponzi scheme from generating Weimar-scale hyperinflation without curtailing the size of the QE operation.

The inevitable conclusion is hyperinflation followed by a collapse of the dollar and the stock and bond markets. My bet is that it is too late to prevent the inevitable

investmentresearchdynamics.com/the-feds-reverse-repo-madness/

In conjunction with this:

edit on 9-6-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

RE creating a comic book.

Understand that my opinion doesn’t count for much.
But what the heck.

I think that the truths as we think we partially understand them are weird and slippery enough. That body of knowledge, or more accurately theories, is vast and multi-faceted.

I am skeptical of any attempt to re-conceptualize, satirize, summarize, make humorous, simplify, or pick and choose among them to create a comic book.

The whole Q experience has been about revealing information and letting people think for themselves about it and draw their own conclusions. It has been complicated by strategic disinformation and secrecy.

I feel we ourselves don’t know what has happened confidently enough to be definitively explaining it to others. This isn’t a fictional story that is accurate however we envision it.

The idea of trying to distill years of experience and a multitude of opinions into a single narrative seems doomed to the same failure of most narratives--inaccuracy, incompleteness, and bias, even though it would be unintentional.

Frankly the idea reminds me of other comic books that were put out during times of war that were blatant propaganda.

We are here to discover what we think, not to tell others what to think.

If I were to try to end with a positive note, I would suggest the best educational summary would be to compile Dashen’s introductions from each installment of these threads and work from there. They don't claim to expound reality. They summarize our conspiracy theories and discoveries.

Yes, it would still be long. Yes, it would require that horrible chore of actually reading. But creating a comic book portraying murky actual events inevitably involves simplification, taking artistic liberties and fictionalizing. I don’t think it’s a good idea.

If everything goes down the way we hope that it will, perhaps Q will return with a summary and explanation. Perhaps real insiders will share their knowledge. The government or the military will have to provide some kind of official synopsis for the American People.

I think it is presumptuous for us to try to take on that role.

edit on 6/9/2021 by cimmerius because: I really want to get this right.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
800+ suspects arrested in ‘exceptional’ global sting operation where gangs were lured into using monitored chat app – Europol

rt.com/news/525988-europol-fbi-chat-app/amp/

‘Sting of the century’: FBI & Australian police trick criminal gangs into using surveilled chat app, make hundreds of arrests

rt.com/news/525953-australia-fbi-sting-operation/

Europol is connected to the European Commission (which is connected to Bill Gates and the Wellcome Trust)
europol.europa.eu/agreements/european-commission
ec.europa.eu/growth/tools-databases/regional-innovation-monitor/organisation/wellcome-trust
ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/IP_18_6135

Europol is also connected to WEF
europol.europa.eu/newsroom/news/europol-and-world-economic-forum-team-to-improve-cybersecurity

Just some more infobytes to add.

Criminal gangs thought their messages were encrypted — but messaging system came from the FBI

The seeds of the sting were sown in 2018 when law enforcement agencies took down a company called Phantom Secure that provided customized end-to-end encrypted devices to criminals, according to court papers. Unlike typical cell phones, the devices don't make phone calls or browse the internet — but allow for secure messaging. As an outgrowth of the operation, the FBI also recruited a collaborator who was developing a next-generation secure-messaging platform for the criminal underworld called ANOM. The collaborator engineered the system to give the agency access to any messages being sent.

The ANOM honeypot - wiki page has some interesting details.

Anom Encrypted App Analysis

Why did the operation stop?

There is no clear rationale given about why the operation stopped now. However a mixture of suspicions, legal hurdles and strategy may have contributed.

Law enforcement did not have real-time access to phone activity but instead, all sent messages were blind copied or 'BCCed' to FBI servers where they were decrypted.

One server was in a third country where the warrant was due to expire on 7 June 2021.

But even ahead of that deadline, suspicions were being raised.

"I was quite concerned to see the amount of IP addresses relating to many corporations within the 5 eyes Governments (Australia, USA, Canada, UK, NZ who share information with one another)," the post said before it was deleted.

The FBI is getting the credit but I think it's more to do with unamed spook agencies, especially one particular group that has decades of honeypot experience with phones.

"Phantom Secure" was brought up in this thread back in Part 8 concerning Blackberry's.👀

JAKARTA — It took $120,000 plus expenses, and the opportunity for a reduced prison sentence, for the smartphone developer to collaborate with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in 2018 and kick-start Operation Trojan Shield, according to a court document.
Reuters

Police presser statements from FBI, Netherlands, New Zealand, AUS, Sweden

I think many of these stings & raids have to do with CASH seizures more so than the drugs & weapons. The Int'l cartel banksters need all that loose cash returned to the Central banksters before they can flip the global switch to digital. Recall the hundreds of cash seizures during Trump's term. Just a theory.

Makes me wonder if some of the more powerful drug cartels have recruited genius level Quantum crypto geeks. Nobody will be able to gain access to those "private keys" at least not for many years. Are the elite banksters worried?

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
What happens to the efficacy of the science when the people executing the science are corrupt, compromised, lying psychopaths?
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is being dragged out of the past. Seems like eons ago the Don Mcgahn interview as going to be the smoking gun to bring down the DJT house.

Well, The transcript is out and a quick scan shows no redactions.

Don Mcgahn Transcript

MelQ has a decode

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This is related but in a very different way. For some reason I happened to catch this and it was quite revealing.

Folks who know me here or elsewhere know I KNOW the phone brought about the demise of the lower generations and nothing can or will ever change my mind. I've seen it unfold first hand.

This guitar teacher talks about his experience, which is not unique to his field - it is everywhere.

Note how the phone impacted the love of music - music one of the few things that makes this place tolerable. Note how the teacher was invalid LIVE, but became valid when we went into the phone via youtube.

The phone did what no one thought was possible without overt, active and heavy mind control efforts: it eliminated the fight or flight response for many. It also created soulless, non-self reflective, regurgitating bots for whom nothing is real unless it is in the cyber reality - no uploading of consciousness required.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

So ... if the CCP government actually DOES that, then they will be required to stand between the market for these commodities, and the consumer, as a 'shock absorber' to pay losses for the mismatch between supply and demand.

When they can no longer do that, then ... empty shelves, and HUGE black markets.

I understand right now that everyone is still spending fiat, but still, how long can they go?

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
My wife got the jab without telling me. I'm pretty upset. It's so she can "travel" and "go places", not for actual health reasons.

Did I mention that I'm upset?

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
My wife got the jab without telling me. I'm pretty upset. It's so she can "travel" and "go places", not for actual health reasons.

My condolences...

Thankfully my wife is more radically anti-vaxx than even I am...

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Damm FF that sucks.
I guess it’s her choice, but the possible side effects affect you to ! Have heard Tylenol may counteract it’s effectiveness, but no idea if that’s true.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Ooouch! I'd be livid for a bit. Sorry to hear.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I see Vernon Jones went to AZ to check out how to do a proper audit.

Others are too States touring AZ Audit:
-Georgia
-Alaska
-Pennsylvania
-Nevada
-Wisconsin
-Virginia
-Colorado.

Rubini said rumblings about CA even, which I know DJT won.

SR has quite a few interesting posts and tweets

♟️Chess♟️
Make no mistake. [They] lost and they know it!
In Chess both parties know when the last moves are made before Checkmate. The loser has one option- stall the game- this lasts only moments>before the END_GAME

+All the Shootings & fb-.i crap & border ect.ext is STALLING

>TRUTH< The Military DOESN'T need the election audit RESULTS.. They have everything...<

It's all OPTICS for RED PILLING the masses... White HATS working hard behind the scene to EXPOSE everything.. From FAUCI to Gates to Election results to Covid19 EXPOSURE.. AND BRINGING TO[MSM]

_After _EVENTS The Military will drop the HAMMER (TRIBUNALS against all the leaders in the three branches of the government system that helped Foreign adversaries to capture the U.S Gov. System... And brought the Coup against a sitting PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP)

MILITARY is the only way

FAITH

Promises made. Promises kept.

edit on 9-6-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Caled

LOL...Joe Biden just attacked by Cicada...

therightscoop.com...

That is the rare poopeater cicada. Pooper Cadididias only seen near tall piles of poop.

/s

The aide is even laughing. You can't fool those poopeater cicada's.
edit on 9-6-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Ooopsy in a rush this morn bigger

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You really strike a chord with the compare and contrast of playing guitar and getting lost in the moment. as compared to focusing on making sure the video and audio of the phone distracts from their focus on playing, in the natural element. No filters masquerading the souls pure expression through the notes being played being sent thousands of miles away and your microphone is muted.

now, MT, you mentioned you have gained a few phones along the way of this chess game of masked bad guys. I have squired a couple along the way. I feel like they are each on opposing sides. The messages that sync up with reality. I feel like I am some how in this movie butt no one is telling me where to go and who to meet. When my phone did some sort of countdown and I didn't do my part, I genuinely screwed that up and asked around. My family just wrote me off as crazy. But I am telling you that I had a live skypechat with an interesting character. They were testing my eyes, both the correctable one and the blind one. I was seeing cursors do the oddest things that my blind spot didn't catch but my good eye would notice. Links would flicker. The A.I., in my opinion is the brightest part of a color picture that you might see in an avatar. Like when all the anons turned their eyes that intense red color. I believe that our phones are seeing a lot more to us than just whats on the outside

And as far as the comic, I respect your pov and its a pretty solid argument not to do it. I will still try to come up with an appropriate way to make it educational but more like Caotain Planet meets the Transformers. IDK. There are some other art ideas I have. Has to d with the Q clock but not actually drwing the clock. I am going to play around with some days and postts and see if anything cool and of substance comes of it. Thanks for your honest input! Cheers!

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
How's about this for a Great Awakening - 1 Year DELTA tomorrow: #4448

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: dfa70c No.9566900 📁
Jun 10 2020 19:51:30 (EST)
EaMPZW_XsAEPRxl.jpg

twitter.com...📁
WOKE.
Q

Bolded Timestamp encodes June 10th, twice.

Apparently a Lin Wood tweet today said that 2/3rds are now awakened - that equals the 66% target before public events could happen.

Can't find Lin's tweet at mo - busy archiving...
edit on 9-6-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It'll be interesting to see if SR gets a ban for singling out a lieutenant colonel for his "woke lefty" secret twitter account... tweet

I won't quote it's content in case it breaks any rules.

If they don't get a ban then that's a pretty good sign that White Hats are now in control of Twitter!

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I know how it feels. My boyfriend did too. So his boss wouldn't fire him. He's an adult so I cannot protect him. Sigh.

top topics

<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join