It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

It was a relaxing change of scene creating it - even though I lost the working file and 2 hours work, haha.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Been there.

Too many times

Thank you for restarting!

I'm looking for another similar dimension image in my library to twin with yours on my main desktop.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
A Piece Of Space Junk Has Damaged Part Of The International Space Station

Kind of an odd coincidence that the Chinese space station just came online. I'm not sure how they would distinguish between a random piece of "junk" and a directed weapon.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

DanScavino - VALOR : God Bless the Fallen
Memorial Day Video by President Trump / length 2:20 (another 22)

1:09 - 1:11 = MARK = Mark 1:1-11

1:14 = They were angels sent from above and they are now
rejoined with God in the glorious Kingdom of Heaven.

FALLEN ANGELS = GIANTS = PROTECTED NOAH
- those that rebelled against God / trapped on Earth
- seeking God's forgiveness to return to Heaven
- 2:20 mark (Noah) = Heaven opens & the Creator brings the fallen home

The world has been lied to & mislead.

A Fathers love for his Children KNOWS no Bounds ..
Video length 2:20
1:09 Mark: Trust me, Arthur. It's not over yet. You can finish this.
You still have the power in you.
It's just a matter of how you use it.

Peace be with you.

TRUST OVER FEAR = Our LEAP OF FAITH
God's will be done on earth as it is in Heaven

edit on 1-6-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pheonix358

I feel the same but we've asked twice for an update so must infer that whoever was gatekeeping warrior's posts had a reason to avoid so doing.

I see it in the same vein as the hiatus in Q posts, Pres. Trump tweets and other back channels being throttled back.

Either this is to see how we fare on our own, or perhaps we are meant to seek out new back channels?

I have stated a few times that Q does not know it all. It does not matter if you refer to Police, Military, politicians or Q, they are all up themselves to such an extent that they simply can't see truth.

Whatever Q is waiting for, this crap, ongoing for years now, has to stop.

At this stage, we are possibly going to swap one big group of know-it-all arseholes for another group of know-it-all stuck up arseholes.

What use is the 2nd if no one uses it?

That is how I feel today.

Every one knows best.

P

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

brewtiger, "Could be something... could be nothing!":

The Scavino vid was 2mins 20 secs = 140 secs... #140

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: gO/UntOB No.149063644 📁
Nov 11 2017 23:33:51 (EST)
Wealth (over generations) buys power.
Power (over generations) buys more wealth/control.
More wealth/control buys countries and its people.
Families combined (TRI) = NWO.
Inner TRI families will collapse.
What is the keystone?
What Nation dominates all others?
What Nation has influence over most others?
What is the keystone?
Return to SA.
Strings cut (+++).
Puppets (+++) in shadows.
Each side of the triangle controls a certain subsect of power brokers.
Power brokers are also labeled as the puppets/servants.
What is the New World Order?
Why did POTUS receive a sword dance when visiting SA?
What does this mean culturally?
Why is this relevant?
What occurred in SA?
How did POTUS remove one side of the pyramid?
What did POTUS receive while visiting China?
Where did POTUS dine?
What is the significance?
What if China, Russia, and others are coordinating w/ POTUS to eliminate the NWO?
Who controls NK?
Who really controls NK?
Who controls several agencies within the US, EU, and abroad?
Why is No Such Agency so vital?
Enormous scale of events currently ongoing.
Why is Russia helping to kill ISIS?
This is not easy to accept nor believe.
Crumbs make bread.
Operations active.
Joint missions underway.
The world is fighting back.
Refer back to graphic.
The Great Awakening.

Snow White.
Iron Eagle.
Jason Bourne (2016)(Dream/CIA).
Q

Timestamp of Nov 11 = 11.11... which ties back to Mark 1:1-11

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Taking Pompeo's words at face value, he said this Covid thing is simply a "live action drill".

A drill for what? A bio war seems like a maybe, since it is an artificially created virus, where people's own immunity might prove insufficient, and we might actually need to Quarantine and take other precautions.

That all seems self-evident and prudent, but to which adversary is he referring?

Which adversary is he really referring to? Could we potentially "go to war" with non-state actors?

edit on 1-6-2021 by FlyingFox because: Not everything will be clean...

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
They're going after Gen. Flynn
clip

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Podesta to Biden: Release the X-Files! 🤦‍

Podesta thinks Biden should move the ball forward by creating a dedicated UFO office inside the White House’s Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP).

“They're more used to dealing in an open-source environment, used to dealing with scientific information disclosed to the public, and having a conversation with the scientific community than, you know, black programs at the Pentagon,” Podesta told West Wing Playbook while driving with his wife across rural Wyoming.
🤡

Biden has zero power over releasing any such files and JP knows that. All the more it seems to be Edward Bernay's propaganda work on nuclear steroids getting the nation to goosestep. According to Grant Cameron's account of how this disclosure circus came to be in his book published in Feb 2017.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
Maybe he spent time with Biden by the pool. Joe is very open about his lust for underage children.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I'm thinking they'll say the "aliens" are friendly. One, we can't defeat their tech if the tech we have came from them, unless there are some "races" of aliens more advanced than others and we just happen to have tech from the underachieving aliens.

I should stay off this thread, but I don't mind entertaining other people's personal interpretations of aliens.

I'm of the mindset that aliens are fallen angels, that's where the "knowledge" for the tech comes from that our black projects dabble with, and since the fallen angels have been cut off from God and his two-thirds of angels, who's to say God has newer tech, more advanced. Are us humans more knowledgeable than our Creator? I highly doubt it. That's why the Battle of Armageddon is going to be a bloodbath. Crazy huh? More so than aliens?

Yeah I should steer clear of this thread.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
They're going after Gen. Flynn
clip

Did they ever stop?

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: [post=25911679]tanstaafl[/post
Nope Russia did an autopsy against WHO orders and discovered it was a bacterium I was sick 4 a month took zpack antibiotics and quit being sick. You stop and go find the thread oh and my mother in law same effect. I normally do not take any big pharma snake oil "cures"_so for me too advise it let's just say it is the only time in decades I have promoted any pill from snake oil pharma.

I have no clue what you are talking about with respect to whatever something you were sick with - if you had a major bacterial infection, then antibiotics may have saved your life.

But that is irrelevant and has nothing to do with you actually suggesting that some random someone on ATS should 'get some antibiotics' after hearing them complaining about "some strange temporary reactions like sudden sweating for no reason and odd muscle pains" after being exposed to some vaxxed people.

Deny ignorance

Indeed.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
New sr tweets disneyland
3 to be precise
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Did you find the Russian bacterium info to hard to digest? Every day is a new inconsistent story when you listen to the "health experts" from big farm a. Is it that big of a leap to assume they lied about the cause?
When you lie you have to make up new lies to cover the original lie until it all falls apart.
Have they isolated the "virus" yet? Pcr test said I was positive for cvd. I took antibiotics and I felt better end of story

a reply to: tanstaafl

I have no clue

Indeed me either which is why I question everything.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
A drill for what? A bio war seems like a maybe, since it is an artificially created virus, where people's own immunity might prove insufficient, and we might actually need to Quarantine and take other precautions.

Except, this so called bio weapon has a survival rate of 99+%, even when taking into account all of the highest risk, and with NO treatment. If you add in the known effective treatments (like Ivermectin, HCQ, high dose IV vitamin C, etc), it has a 99.999% survival rate.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Did you find the Russian bacterium info to hard to digest?

No, I find it non-existent. All you did was make a vague reference to it in response to my post questioning your ridiculous advice.

Every day is a new inconsistent story when you listen to the "health experts" from big farm a. Is it that big of a leap to assume they lied about the cause?

Of course not, but that is irrelevant to the actual point in question.

Have they isolated the "virus" yet?

Supposedly, yes. I have no way to prove or disprove that though. Do you?

Pcr test said I was positive for cvd.

PCR test is notoriously unreliable, and those results mean nothing without confirmation from a real, actual diagnostic test.

I took antibiotics and I felt better end of story

That happens when you have a bacterial infection. That doesn't prove that CV is a bacterial weapon.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Except, this so called bio weapon has a survival rate of 99+%, even when taking into account all of the highest risk, and with NO treatment. If you add in the known effective treatments (like Ivermectin, HCQ, high dose IV vitamin C, etc), it has a 99.999% survival rate.

It was used as a weapon though.
It wrecked our economy and made sure that Donald Trump lost the election.
All you have to look at is the survival rate and the fact that they had everyone wearing masks that wouldn't stop that virus anyway.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
originally posted by: tanstaafl
"Except, this so called bio weapon has a survival rate of 99+%, even when taking into account all of the highest risk, and with NO treatment. If you add in the known effective treatments (like Ivermectin, HCQ, high dose IV vitamin C, etc), it has a 99.999% survival rate."

It was used as a weapon though.
It wrecked our economy and made sure that Donald Trump lost the election.
All you have to look at is the survival rate and the fact that they had everyone wearing masks that wouldn't stop that virus anyway.

But you are wrong. It wasn't the virus that did this. It was the designed and contrived over-reaction by the power monger ruling class.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I am of the opinion that it was a planned release and the whole 'reaction' was planned.
The fact that the 'reaction' was so over the top lends credence to that, imo.

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join