It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: MetalThunder
A Piece Of Space Junk Has Damaged Part Of The International Space Station

Kind of an odd coincidence that the Chinese space station just came online. I'm not sure how they would distinguish between a random piece of "junk" and a directed weapon.

Im sure if it was a weapon they really should only tell us this is space junk. Best reason to do so is keep them guessing who sent such a thing on purpose. This issue you pointed out is not going to go quietly into the night.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: tanstaafl

A drill for what? A bio war seems like a maybe, since it is an artificially created virus, where people's own immunity might prove insufficient, and we might actually need to Quarantine and take other precautions.

Except, this so called bio weapon has a survival rate of 99+%, even when taking into account all of the highest risk, and with NO treatment. If you add in the known effective treatments (like Ivermectin, HCQ, high dose IV vitamin C, etc), it has a 99.999% survival rate.

It was used as a weapon though.
It wrecked our economy and made sure that Donald Trump lost the election.
All you have to look at is the survival rate and the fact that they had everyone wearing masks that wouldn't stop that virus anyway.

I fear that the real weapon may have been the vaccine. People are claiming that it is the vaccine that causes the virus to mutate. What if they know exactly how the virus will mutate due to the vaccine and that mutation ends up being the real killer? Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I don't put anything past these people.

At any rate, even if that doesn't happen, it was still a very effective weapon for the reasons you outlined. It was a massive psyop and the people responsible need to face the gallows. They put 40,000,000 people out of work (here in the US alone). Even though there is a 99% survival rate, many people did die and people like Cuomo helped inflate that number by putting the highest risk people in harm's way by forcing positive patients into nursing homes. The loss of work, bankruptcies, etc caused many people to commit suicide. On and on. There is a reckoning coming for these people eventually. One way or another. Let's hope Q's people are able to handle it through legal means so things don't have to get sticky when average citizens begin to take up arms.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
They're going after Gen. Flynn
clip

They have been for 4 years now. How could they possibly stop now IDK?

They have their backgammon doubling cube about maxed out.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

They have a lot of weapons to use, just like there isn't just one weapon on an actual battlefield.
I don't trust the vaccines and I am sure that there is more to them than meets the eye.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

I am of the opinion that it was a planned release and the whole 'reaction' was planned.
The fact that the 'reaction' was so over the top lends credence to that, imo.

2nd it! AYE!

How many lies on every playing field we have been told with the goal of removing DJT anyway they could? Untold lies and schemes because they keep coming up still. He stole their momentum to hand us over to the Totalitarian NWO scum. Either he will pay or they will. My money is on DJT making them pay.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I am of the opinion that it was a planned release and the whole 'reaction' was planned.
The fact that the 'reaction' was so over the top lends credence to that, imo.

True, but my point is, the virus isn't the problem - because it isn't extremely dangerous to the vast majority (and not even to thos at most risk if they get the proper care/treatment, which is being denied them by these same ptb) - it is the excuse.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

They have a lot of weapons to use, just like there isn't just one weapon on an actual battlefield.
I don't trust the vaccines and I am sure that there is more to them than meets the eye.

Indeed, but what gets me the most is that seemingly every nations government is on board to push the endgame or said governments are being fooled.....but considering how each country could easily take a vile of vaccine and independently test for contents i can't see how being fooled is plausible.

How can it be that every government on earth wants to harm their citizens????? Eventually.

I read today Australian government is trying to pass laws making it MANDATORY that agedcare and disability workers be vaccinated......if that goes through then its only downhill rapidly from there.

I think in time the vaccinated will find they were decieved and due to said vaccinations they will find themselves disqualified from something noone would want disqualified from.....unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

How can it be that every government on earth wants to harm their citizens????? Eventually.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Governments are composed of corrupt people. Donald Trump brought with him a massive groundswell of populism and the ruling class could not accept that. In fact, they chose to punish it.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
The next weapon has been launched.
JBS meat packing plant has suffered a cyber attack. It is global. Now starts the panic buying again. Repeat to the TP battle, gasoline battle but now it is the food supply!
www.wsj.com...>articles>meatpacker-jbs-hit-by-cy

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Governments are composed of corrupt people. Donald Trump brought with him a massive groundswell of populism and the ruling class could not accept that. In fact, they chose to punish it.

Well thanks for pointing out the obvious to my obviously rhetorical question.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

You may think it was obviously rhetorical, but it wasn't to me. It seems like exactly the type of question someone would ask about this sort of thing. I imagine to the average citizens, this idea that every government in the world was in on the same plan to harm their own citizens would seem crazy.

The question we need to be asking is how do we get past this. As you said, it eventually happens every damn time since the begining of human civilization. What sort of checks can we put in place so that moving forward we don't continue to elect corrupt assholes who work against their fellow man?

I fear the answer to that question is much as Q said. We may have to be brought to the precipice. A situation where we are facing an existential threat.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
This is a Brazilian company but the head office is located in Greeley Colorado. The cyber attack will affect Australia and North American, U.S. and Canada. Beef and pork. I wonder how secure the major chicken and sea food processors systems are.
I can't even imagine the panic. The timing is interesting since this occured over memorial day when most people would be distracted.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

As if it couldn't be more obvious. Our overlords want us to stop using gasoline and eating meat. They've said as much outright. So now that Biden is "in office", we have seen cyber attacks that affect both the gasoline and meat industries.

If people can't see through this they are fools.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

That's not what I was saying. Sec. Pompeo said it's a drill, which is consistent with your post. I was saying "war" might come via a similar vektor, in a tit-for-tat taketown scenario.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

That's not what I was saying. Sec. Pompeo said it's a drill, which is consistent with your post. I was saying "war" might come via a similar vektor, in a tit-for-tat taketown scenario.

In a recent radio interview, Mike Pompeo went beyond his (at the time) State Dept "fact sheet" (1.15.2021 - 2017-2021.state.gov... ) to say the Chinese military was involved with Wuhan lab experiments.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

PLA = Deep State

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
They're going after Gen. Flynn
clip

Did they ever stop?

Did you watch the clip

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

You may think it was obviously rhetorical, but it wasn't to me. It seems like exactly the type of question someone would ask about this sort of thing. I imagine to the average citizens, this idea that every government in the world was in on the same plan to harm their own citizens would seem crazy.

The question we need to be asking is how do we get past this. As you said, it eventually happens every damn time since the begining of human civilization. What sort of checks can we put in place so that moving forward we don't continue to elect corrupt assholes who work against their fellow man?

I fear the answer to that question is much as Q said. We may have to be brought to the precipice. A situation where we are facing an existential threat.

Unfortunately as a species we cannot get past this - as you said absolute power corrupts, we've been as a species to the precipice many times before but here we are with history repeating.

Humanity is lost to the dark side it is unsalvagable as a collective.....this is the very sad nutshell reality to anyone with the ability to see past their noses.

Quite the conundrum for the so called enlightened, the wannabe christian or just the good samaritan.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Biden Admin will keep pushing up inflation, until Democrats ask to participate in the upcoming rebellion.

top topics

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join