It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: cherokeetroy
I remember very clearly early last year around March/April, when a group of 15 Italian, lady virologists in a lab in Italy said they had broken down the C19 and they said there was a HIV aspect/part to it. I remember thinking, "well there's everybody's immune system screwed then".
Now since that point, the HIV part disappeared off the net. The original news report was on Sky news UK. Now, we have had some of the 'other' Dr's saying there is a HIV part in the sequencing, but of course it's hard to find. Last time was a Dr on Botchute that mentioned it. This is very different to isolating a virus is my understanding.
The fact HIV was mentioned last year was enough for me to believe in the very strong likelihood that the original SARS-CoV-2 had been played around with, what we now know as Gain of Function.

Rainbows
Jane

I remember the same thing about the sequencing being very "HIV like". Autoimmune disease similarities would help explain all the odd complications related to getting COVID.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Virologists Say Genetic "Fingerprints" Prove COVID-19 Man-Made, 'No Credible Natural Ancestor'

Two notable virologists claim to have found "unique fingerprints" on COVID-19 samples that only could have arisen from laboratory manipulation, according to an explosive 22-page paper obtained by the Daily Mail.

British professor Angus Dalgleish - best known for creating the world's first 'HIV vaccine', and Norwegian virologist Dr. Birger Sørensen - chair of pharmaceutical company, Immunor, who has published 31 peer-reviewed papers and holds several patents, wrote that while analyzing virus samples last year, the pair discovered "unique fingerprints" in the form of "six inserts" created through gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China.

Keep in mind - reporting any of this last year was punishable by social media banishment, demonetiziation, and hit-piece articles from propagandists peddling CCP talking points.

Meanwhile...
BBC Presenter Dies Days After COVID “Vaccination”

A coroner will consider if the cause of BBC presenter Lisa Shaw's death might have been complicated by her having had the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine.

Her family said the 44-year-old was treated for blood clots days after her first jab. She died on Friday.

An interim fact-of-death certificate lists the vaccine as one of the possible factors being considered.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Playing ketchup and apologize if it has already been posted. Was this yellow banner at the top of the page when you linked to it? Talks of playbooks as well as 5/31 DECLAS. And, of course, ending it with NCSWIC.

Also, could the I.L in IL Donaldo Trumpo also possibly stand for Ingersoll Lockwood?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You've received a COVID-19 vaccine. How do you prove it?

Millions of people are counting on widespread COVID-19 vaccines to enable a return to normal after a year of business closures and restrictions. But how can someone prove they've been vaccinated? For many, the key will be digital vaccine certificates uploaded onto their smartphone.

IBM on Monday unveiled updates to Digital Health Pass, including a partnership with Salesforce that puts blockchain technology at the center of the tech firm's vaccine credentialing platform. Unveiled to coincide with CES, the annual consumer-technology showcase, passport technology promises to securely record and exchange information with other vaccine services, information that includes an individual's recent temperature checks, the version of the vaccine they received, where and how long ago the vaccination took place and contact-tracing data.

Obtaining a vaccination certificate should be fairly straightforward, Piscini said. Once a health care provider vaccinates a patient, they will issue "verifiable health credentials" to an encrypted digital wallet on the patient's smartphone. The person can then choose to share that data with others, such as a concert venue or airline.

Most major passports, including IBM's, offer alternate methods of storing and accessing vaccination data. But nearly every solution requires a computer or mobile phone. Users with access to a computer and printer can print Digital Health Pass data as a QR code — those familiar square-shaped code stamps we see used more and more by retailers to draw customers to their website, or restaurants these days to avoid the sharing of physical menus. The passport platform also allows vaccine recipients to store QR codes on someone else's trusted device. This could be particularly useful for parents to host their children's vaccination credentials.

cbsnews.com/news/covid-19-vaccine-prove-it/

The first major digital health pass could begin rolling out in the EU within days

Previously known as the Digital Green Certificate, the EU Digital COVID Certificate would be a QR code (a digitized signature), and displayed by holders either in an app or as paper.

biometricupdate.com/202105/the-first-major-digital-health-pass-could-begin-rolling-out-in-the-eu-within-days

It seems fitting that IBM would be involved in the creation of digital passes considering the role that company played in the Holocaust:

IBM’s Role in the Holocaust — What the New Documents Reveal

Newly-released documents expose more explicitly the details of IBM’s pivotal role in the Holocaust — all six phases: identification, expulsion from society, confiscation, ghettoization, deportation, and even extermination. Moreover, the documents portray with crystal clarity the personal involvement and micro-management of IBM president Thomas J. Watson in the company’s co-planning and co-organizing of Hitler’s campaign to destroy the Jews.

Among the newly-released documents and archival materials are secret 1941 correspondence setting up the Dutch subsidiary of IBM to work in tandem with the Nazis, company President Thomas Watson’s personal approval for the 1939 release of special IBM alphabetizing machines to help organize the rape of Poland and the deportation of Polish Jews, as well as the IBM Concentration Camp Codes including IBM’s code for death by Gas Chamber. Among the newly published photos of the punch cards is the one developed for the statistician who reported directly to Himmler and Eichmann.

huffpost.com/entry/ibm-holocaust_b_1301691

YouTube: One Mainframe to Rule Them All

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This is an important article, imo. It's a lengthy read, but it makes some very interesting connections.

Developers of Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine Tied to UK Eugenics Movement

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
What's happening in Israel?
Bibi having trouble?
Saving Israel for last?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Just got into it with my wife about the jab. I firmly informed her that with my chronic high blood pressure, past dealings with bronchitis, TBI, and the risks associated with the current vaccines that I am not going to get it. My reply is when the cdc changes where the probability of me catching it again is after already having it vs the vaccine (both pretty rare) I will consider it. I told her there may be a vaccine in the future that I will take but I just finished with covid and it was not as bad either time I got the flu shot. She huffed and said I need to quit thinking, I told her I was done discussing it with her.

I was around the same today and was fine but they did not go on about how I should consider getting vaccinated or their fascism towards non vcxrs.

a reply to: crankyoldman

edit on 30-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: clarity

edit on 30-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: clarity

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Wow, that article certainly casts a wide web of connections.
Moncef Slaoui, former head of GlaxoSmithKline’s vaccine division who left the drugmaker in 2017 was the head for Trump's Operation Warp Speed.
GSK's single largest market is the United States. Its US headquarters are in The Navy Yard, Philadelphia, and Research Triangle Park, North Carolina; its consumer-products division is in Moon Township, Pennsylvania. All locations of strong military presence.

Quote from your article link:

Another more recent member of the Galton Institute was David Weatherall, for whom the Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine at Oxford is named. Weatherall was a member of the Galton Institute when it was still named the Eugenics Society, and he remained a member until his death in 2018. Weatherall, who was knighted by the British monarch in 1987 for his contributions to science, addressed the Galton Institute on numerous occasions and gave a senior lecture on genetics at the institute in 2014, of which no transcript or video is available.

David Weatherall interview - sliced up into 38 short videos.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle

Playing ketchup and apologize if it has already been posted. Was this yellow banner at the top of the page when you linked to it? Talks of playbooks as well as 5/31 DECLAS. And, of course, ending it with NCSWIC.

Also, could the I.L in IL Donaldo Trumpo also possibly stand for Ingersoll Lockwood?

Probably nothing but I went to look at the site and saw Ingersoll Rand listed on DDG so checked it out first, and coincidentally they have a Nanette Lockwood in the position of "the global director of Policy and Advocacy for the Center for Energy Efficiency and Sustainability"

N. Lockwood

This shows her located in Evergreen, Colorado... Probably nothing.

Anyhow, on the Ingersoll Lockwood site there is a tab on the top right that says "Stay Healthy" and it leads to a page called americanhealthdefenders.com that says your ip is being recorded/no rights granted/we reserve all rights. There is also a link to the Johns Hopkins coronavirus map. Odd to say the least.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Long read... imo worthwhile. Some of it ties in with info from your article (Wellcome Trust is mentioned, etc...)

Depopulation Agenda

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Has anyone asked the muppets that speak for Actor Joe about Basel III?

Can't ask Joe because, well, you just can't ask Joe anything but "what flavor Ice Cream Joe?"

Could ask Muppet Circle Back Jen, but she thinks inflation doesn't exist because.... something something airline tickets. She also doesn't know what a door is.

June 19th 2021??? Summer solstice is 6-20.

3 Drops with "GOLD"

This drop holds 6-19 mirrors in it.

Basel III and Gold

Previously, banks could hold gold on their balance sheets in the form of unallocated paper gold contracts without holding physical gold in tangible form. These paper contracts were considered as “good as gold” when it came to determining how much capital a bank needed to maintain on its balance sheet. Under the old rules, there was little incentive to hold physical gold, as it was only valued at 50% for reserve purposes.

Basel III rules move physical gold from being considered a Tier-3 asset to being considered Tier-1, which allows physical gold in bullion form to be counted at 100% value for reserve purposes. Gold in unallocated paper contracts will no longer be considered an equal asset. For this reason, banks using paper forms of gold to help meet reserve requirements will have to convert those positions to physical metal, or risk becoming too undercapitalized to continue to function.

Currently, there is an imbalance between the amount of unallocated gold included in paper gold contracts and the physical gold available to honor those contracts traded on the COMEX or LBMA bullion exchanges. The unallocated gold is sometimes estimated to exist at a 100:1 ratioto physical gold available for delivery. This condition has persisted because few contract owners have requested delivery of the physical metal to settle these contracts.

The Federal Reserve is NOT federal and has no reserves that are not the Humans As Currency promise to pay compound interest for infinity = fact. Seriously, it is infinity - there is no end. Infinity.

So rumor his no more Silver Coins available. Inflation, despite Jen's expert opinion, is being exacerbated by the Corporate Overlords by manipulating prices on Food (dumping food), Gasoline/Energy (fake scarcity/gouging), Beef (gouging), Lumber (gouging) and of course we have helicopter Joe printing a trillion dollars backed by our promise to pay back to infinity so the drooling drone class could get 1400 dollars to cover the cost of inflation related to just their energy bills for months 2 through 4.

Consider that. Instead of going back to work, life, liberty, they accepted paying back the compounded interest on 1400 measly bucks for INFINITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - do infinite "!'s"

Thankfully the drooling drone class won't care because racism. Also common core means the value of numbers is whatever you want them to mean because feelz.

So, Joe, what's the impact of Basel III on us all???

They Must Be Shown, and by god, they have indeed been shown - at least those with eyes to see.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle

Weird synchronicity there. I just got home and settled from work. Pulled up that page again to read it over and just noticed the yellow banner. Then I pulled up ATS and yours was the first post after where I had left off.

Nah, last night I don't think that banner was there. Or, if it was, I didn't notice it. I'd say these folks are probably behind all of this. I believe it's a private intelligence outfit. Which, would make sense. Someone who participated in another Q thread I have been following was a career intelligence guy himself. He seemed pretty adamant that the Q project wouldn't be being ran by the .mil. His reasoning was that some of the stuff that they've been doing isn't exactly legal in the sense that you're not really supposed to run a psyop on the American citizenry. Not if you're with the .gov anyways. He figured it was a foreign, friendly nation that had the con on this. A private outfit would fit the bill too, I reckon.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Very curious memorial not memorial weekend tweets from the actors. Their twits are HORRENDOUS, done by children, but I don't get the feeling the are White Hat controlled like the others. That said, this is truly awful even by Joe standards.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
New Q related mkultra thread here on ats: Ats thread link.

I posted one of my more cogent posts on a variety of mkultra info on there in response. I know I’m not most clear when posting about this subject. But anyways there is a lot of info dropped. OP mentions Q and cia mind control.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
So we can conclude HRC, Joe and KH are in no way a fan of the U.S. military...so much so they can't even fake it for political points!? That's just weird but a good thing.

If it's Twitter silent all through tomorrow too it would be odd indeed.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

ON Legislature voting tomorrow?
Extend EO to 12.1.21?

ETA: BTW: I officially declare that I am now no longer an organic human being; rather, I am now a genetically-modified organism; as, I was "pressured" to take my first 'jab' of Pfizer a few days ago.

edit on 30-5-2021 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

ETA: Now that's satire.

edit on 30-5-2021 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
My condolences.

originally posted by: CanadianMason

ON Legislature voting tomorrow?
Extend EO to 12.1.21?

ETA: BTW: I officially declare that I am now no longer an organic human being; rather, I am now a genetically-modified organism; as, I was "pressured" to take my first 'jab' of Pfizer a few days ago.

ETA: Now that's satire.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Theworldiswatching don't you know..Who's your Daddy Winchester?

We're you forced to be a Sens fan too..the horror!

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Lost edit time so I'll keep these together.

Tale of two Memorial Day Pics with kids and Presidents.

Very curious memorial not memorial weekend tweets from the actors. Their twits are HORRENDOUS, done by children, but I don't get the feeling the are White Hat controlled like the others. That said, this is truly awful even by Joe standards.

Assuming Joe's people know what the are doing, and are doing this intentionally, we should extrapolate. VS. DJT's team who does know what they are doing. Seriously,

Look at Joe's pic while listening...

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join