It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The Boer War Genocide: Inside History’s First Concentration Camps

Forty years before the British fought the Nazis, they used history's first concentration camps to commit genocide during the Boer War.

These camps were built by British soldiers amid the Boer War, during which the British rounded up Dutch Boers and native South Africans and locked them into cramped camps where they died off by the thousands.

This is where the word "concentration camp" was first used – in British camps that systematically imprisoned more than 115,000 people and saw at least 25,000 of them killed off. In fact, more men, women, and children died of starvation and disease in these camps than did men actually fighting in the Second Boer War of 1899 to 1902, a territorial struggle in South Africa.

Soon, there were more than 100 concentration camps across South Africa, imprisoning more than 100,000 people. The nurses there didn't have the resources to deal with the numbers. They could barely feed them. The camps were filthy and overrun with disease, and the people inside started to die off in droves.

By the end of the Boer War, an estimated 46,370 civilians were dead – most of them children. It was the first time in the 20th century that a whole nation was systematically rounded up, imprisoned, and exterminated
allthatsinteresting.com/boer-war

The Committee Of 300’S Round Table Network, Chatham House

All European elites had their respective corporate machines, colonising nations to instil trade under commercial systems, pyramidal in design, brutal in the management, yet still never a shortage of men willing to act against their own people for the promise of wealth and power. By the time we reach the 19th century, a colossus of companies needed to be brought into line to act in unison to the final goal of the Great Work, this is were the story of the East India conglomerates ends, and the Milner Round Table Group begins to cover the real players in this game, House Rothschild, Lord Pirbright, Henry Stanley and Henry Wellcome. The Milner Group was the cover for the mad scientists dealing in biological warfare.

1891 to 1901 under Cecil Rhodes with Stead at the helm. Cecil secret society and Lord Salisbury group) Lord Pirbright, Henry de Worms, was Cecel Rhodes handler and responsible for the South Africa Company. Henry Wellcome and Henry Stanley also played a part through the seeking of poisons which were tested in the Second Boar War when they set up concentration camps to test their biological aims.

thebridgelifeinthemix.info/british-law/in-profile-the-committee-of-300′s-round-table-network-chatham-house/#:~:text=Cecil secret society and Lord Salisbury group%29 Lord,up concentration camps to test their biological aims.

Second Boer War concentration camps

During the Second Anglo-Boer War which lasted from 1899–1902, the British operated concentration camps in South Africa: the term "concentration camp" grew in prominence during that period. The camps had originally been set up by the British Army as refugee camps in order to provide refuge for civilian families who had been forced to abandon their homes for any reason which was related to the war. An epidemic of measles killed thousands

This was not the first appearance of internment camps, as the Spanish had used internment in Cuba in the Ten Years' War, but the Boer War concentration camp system was the first time that a whole nation had been systematically targeted, and the first in which some whole regions had been depopulated

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Boer_War_concentration_camps

CORONAVIRUS UNCOVERS ROTHSCHILD LORD PIRBRIGHT AS KEY TO THE 140-YR. PILGRIMS SOCIETY MONOPOLY OVER WORLD CULTURE, COMMERCE & WAR

Lord Pirbright (Rothschild) and his banker cousins at N.M. Rothschild & Co. were godfathers of the 2nd Boer War concentration camps (1899-1902) to drive the French, Dutch and Germans out of South Africa

British elite were running the first modern war concentration camps where over 60,000 whites and blacks died, including more than 14,000 mostly white children who were subjected to Burroughs Wellcome & Co. (now Wellcome Trust–Coronavirus funder and GlaxoSmithKline) vaccine experiments
Henry (Rothschild) de Worms 1st Baron Pilbright (1840-1903), also called Lord Pirbright. Baron Pilbright’s grandmother was Schönche Jeannette Rothschild (1771–1859). Her father was Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744–1812), the founder of the Rothschild colonial banking business in Ceylon where Lord Pirbright’s father Solomon de Worms established the “Rothschild” coffee and tea plantation with slave, and nearly slave labor.

Pirbright also coached Henry S. Wellcome and Sir Henry M. Stanley in their rapacious acquisition of valuable African poisons and cures used in extensive vaccine experimentation on human beings—including black and Boer (German, Dutch and French) prisoners they had put in concentration camps and performed fatal Wellcome Trust drug experiments.

stateofthenation.co/?p=8136

Virus Origins are With Cecil Rhodes and Henry (ROTHSCHILD) de Worms

Oxford University has just been discovered to have whitewashed Cecil Rhodes’ biography. This omission hides Crown, Privy Council, Rothschild, Wellcome & Rhodes duplicity in (1) Wellcome Trust, Gates Foundation, U.S. DARPA, UK, WHO, EU Coronavirus bio-warfare & (2) 2nd Boer War concentration camps that killed over 60,000 people, incl. 14,000 children, between 1899-1902 to create a De Beers / British monopoly over South African diamonds and gold.

Among other things, this directly implicates Henry (Rothschild) de Worms and N.M. Rothschilds & Co. bankers—all London Jewish leaders and underwriters—in the horrific 2nd Boer War concentration camp atrocities (directed by the Queen, Privy Council, Rhodes, de Worms, Rothschilds, Milner, etc.) and Henry Wellcome vaccine human experiments

The omitted evidence by Oxford of Rhodes’ 1895 Privy Council appointment directly implicates Rhodes Scholarships, the Crown, Henry (Rothschild) de Worms, 1st Baron Pirbright, and Rothschild underwriting of Rhodes and the British South Africa Company and De Beers in the 2nd Boer War concentration camp atrocities where over 60,000 whites and blacks (incl. over 14,000 mostly white children of French, German and Dutch descent) were murdered in the camps.

americanpatriotcontacttracers.com/virus-origins-are-with-cecil-rhodes-and-henry-rothschild-de-worms/

From the Pirbright website:

Our major stakeholders are:
Wellcome Trust, Medical Research Council (MRC) and other research funding agencies

International funding and disease control agencies, such as OIE, WHO, the European Commission, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation

pirbright.ac.uk/partnerships/our-major-stakeholders

Wellcome Trust:

In the summer of 2015, the Wellcome Trust joined the Japanese government, 7 Japanese pharmaceutical and diagnostics companies, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and the United Nations Development Program as funding partner of the Global Health Innovative Technology Fund (GHIT), which funds scientific research and development for anti-infectives and diagnostics for diseases that primarily affect the developing world

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wellcome_Trust#:~:text=In the summer of 2015%2C the Wellcome Trust,for diseases that primarily affect the developing world.
edit on 31-5-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Very impressive German-nuclear-black project documentary from a few of the best military historians on youtube.
The Last NAZI SECRET - the Beginning, the SCIENTISTS the SS and GENERAL HANS KAMMLER.

Here's his Last NAZI SECRET Series by Tino Struckmann. This guy has quite the interesting background and travels around Europe exploring old Nazi tunnels, bunkers, castles and historical archives. The series is a mind blower on the Nazi war machine.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Floods are hitting China badly. They've opened the sluices at the Three Gorges Dam to discharge floodwater as 97 rivers exceed warning levels

Clip

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
q sr tweet/photo
GEM
from my archives

edit on 31-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: eta clarity

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
"Israel's PM Netanyahu met with US Senator Lindsey Graham in Jerusalem today."
Video clip
"More for Israel"...more $$$$. That look on Bibi’s face says it all. "I own you, bro."

Sen Graham: "The eyes & ears of America is Israel. You talk about the 5 Eyes, they are important allies..." Bibi has said in the past that the second Eye in Five Eyes is Israel.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
A Piece Of Space Junk Has Damaged Part Of The International Space Station

A robotic arm attached to the International Space Station (ISS) has been hit by a tiny piece of space junk, resulting in damage to its thermal blanket and the boom beneath. The component, known as Canadarm2, remains operational, though the event serves as a shocking reminder of the fact that space junk is now a major problem and has the potential to cause catastrophic damage.....

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
The day I became "crazy"
I srael is last for a reason
From the have you visited the 911 Memorial thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Notice that the youtube vid has been removed from youtube so is missing from the article ...... if you would like to view it, someone (Puppet Masters)has kindly provided a link in one of the comments at the bottom of the article....it is showing on bitchute and is called The 100% (horrible) truth.

Anyone notice how the Hamas AlJeez building was destroyed recently. Am I the only one who thought the collapse was eerilly similar to the towers?
On another site I saw that Hamas is out to eliminate the descendants of Lilith, are they the evil that have been enslaving humanity?
ETA Not an anti whatever post, everyone is free to drink whatever kool-aid they wish just do not attack us. Or is it all an illusion and special effects just like the moon landing happened that day at this point anything is possible.

edit on 31-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: eta clarity

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

They had to see that eventuality given all the space junk in orbit.

Satellite & Junk map
maps.esri.com...

They need a Elon space vacuum.😂

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Have we heard from warrior recently?
I hope he is doing well
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

What do you think of these data sites volcanoes Earthquakes
A lot of data on them to say the least, does it point to a possible polar shift (long overdue according to legends)
Does planet x (Niburu) play a role in these anomolies ie
ncswisc

edit on 31-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: ETA

edit on 31-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: Tablet

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Have we heard from warrior recently?
I hope he is doing well

It has been a super long time. I am wondering what this could mean but anything we say at this point is totally a WAG, or a wild ass guess.

edit on 31-5-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
On another site I saw that Hamas is out to eliminate the descendants of Lilith

That's very interesting if you were to look at the story of Lilith from a practical standpoint, she was the first to question everything. Adam is like a Beta Male in the he does as he was told, and Eve did whatever she was told to do by anyone. So Adam and Eve are just blind followers, but Lilith thought for herself. Hama wants to get rid of free thinkers? like I said "interesting".

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Clip scroll up.

Reagan, Clinton, Bush, renOgade, DJT, were all alone, but Joe, who is not allowed to place the wreath, is there with is handler Harris. She's always just right behind him, right there to the side.

Drooling class doesn't care or know, but what about those who follow the rituals in very high places? What do they think?

What Commander In Chief "RITUALS" as Joe done properly so far? Rituals matter, as much as anything else, but Joe seems to be avoiding doing them the way others have or at all.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
That is an interesting practical viewpoint of Lilith, might explain why her children were considered demons. She was the first member of woman's liberation must be a demon. Anyone notice how a lot of organized religion likes to make women subservient. The site in question was Zeta-talk or something I think they pledge allegiance to the zeta's which from I have gathered so far are fallen angels. More blind following. I like the Nephilim group better (they get around fb censors a lot w/cu related material.)
a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Biden did the same bizarre wreath ceremony routine on Jan 20. As I've said before I can only imagine what our Geo-political frens must be thinking.💣🤦‍♂️ Are they as confused as us.? I guess the deep state knows what they're doing.🙄

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
...been updating my photoshop skills to make a Memorial Day meme that builds on the 360 degrees vs. MSM Lighthouse perspective:

Bigger

edit on 31-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

We've not heard from 0311Warrior since Jan 08 2021 20:26:00!

I have tried a couple of times to prompt a post but none yet - either it means their role is over, or just not able to communicate?

I've archived the volcano/earthquake links and agree that frequency seems raised!

Personally I use MyRadar.com because it's easy to get a global visual view.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I hope he is OK.

I wonder if his command would tell us if he wasn't.

Just a hi would be nice.

P

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I just checked it out nice app.
Really nice new graphics on your prior post.
I hope warrior311 is able to provide an update

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
...been updating my photoshop skills to make a Memorial Day meme that builds on the 360 degrees vs. MSM Lighthouse perspective:

Bigger

I certainly enjoyed it.

Thank you for my new desktop image!

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I feel the same but we've asked twice for an update so must infer that whoever was gatekeeping warrior's posts had a reason to avoid so doing.

I see it in the same vein as the hiatus in Q posts, Pres. Trump tweets and other back channels being throttled back.

Either this is to see how we fare on our own, or perhaps we are meant to seek out new back channels?

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join