It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
So how does a cyber attack stop the slaughter of animals at a slaughter house?

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Insects can solve world hunger. this is good news.
edit on 1-6-2021 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I can't wait until the split

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Insects can solve world hunger. this is good news.

Come eat the Locust while the Locust eat you. The circle of life?

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM
a reply to: chr0naut

If you believe in guilty by association then I'll say yes, just because it opens many, many doors....

But I don't believe in guilty by association.

... unless it is 'Q' that is making the association? LOL

But I wasn't referring to anything relating to guilt by association.

'Q' claims to have secret insider knowledge - that sort of makes them an insider, doesn't it?

... and if 'Q' has actual evidence of criminal activity, why encrypt it in convoluted and indefinite accusations. If they really wanted to bring down these criminals, just release the actual evidence and explain it clearly and unambiguously, with full names, times, and details.

I know, big concept, but I'm sure the synapse will eventually fire.

edit on 1/6/2021 by chr0naut because: Can someone please tell me what 'the plan' was?

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CAPT PROTON
Exactly, at what point do you ask yourself maybe we have too much automation. Something stinks with this

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Humanity is lost to the dark side it is unsalvagable as a collective.....this is the very sad nutshell reality to anyone with the ability to see past their noses.

Exactly backwards, imo. Only those who cannot see past their noses believe humans are doomed to repeat this cycle. The problem is that there are too many folks that can't see past their noses. Hence the need for an awakening.
edit on 1-6-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Supply chain fragility. www.abovetopsecret.com... (the video)

All the recent hacks (probably by the same team) and ensuing hyped up panic, Russia, Russia, it's like someone has been sending a message on what could happen and then giving a live demo. It all seems like a cleverly orchestrated tit-for-tat show toward some agenda. If infrastructure in China or Russia or Israel is hacked/compromised similarly do we ever hear about it?

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
They're really cranking up the humiliation ritual dial to 11.

twitter.com...

LGBTTQQIAAP = lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally, pansexual.

Or really dangerous pedos.
What a confusing sick world.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
edit on 1-6-2021 by CrazyFox because: Time to quit feeding

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Five or so SR tweets. This one should be obvious to those who have been following along. Unity does not come from one side being right - both sides think they are right, they are polarized.

MiL. Insiders;:
The breaking point is coming....
And Both sides of political parties must become one & RISE in unison
.. This is expected to happen

The MiL. Cannot step into pubic view till most unite..
+If MiL is too early the left will say it's a coup MSm creates Civil W.

Trump
Putin
Xi
Modi

_Events

SCARE NECESSARY

TRUST THE PLAN

GAME THEORY

NCSWIC

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Just a few thoughts in case others are noticing.

There is a VERY unusual stillness about. Seemingly crept in the on Sat. Same day the toning was off the charts for about 16 hours or so, back to normal levels now, but peaks happening more often.

The other thing I, and others have noticed, is that most things/people seem at odds in some way. The City is fully crowded again, even though not everything is open. Folks are discombobulated beyond all reason: bad driving, thousand mile stares, everyone seemingly out of phase with everyone and everything and folks really living in their own reality bubble.

Not much seems to make much sense on any level. Clearly the eneMedia world is just a billion ring circus now, but so much else seems to be the same. Most of the country is mask free, yet some idiots wearing masks like it is 2020, CA thinks The Rona is calendar based to it all ends on a date, Jabs don't work unless all are jabbed so masks are required here but not there and NO ONE seems bothered by this madness at all. One example, as it is the most egregious, but I'm seeing this on several different levels not seen before.

There will be no return to normal, this is painfully obvious and I question those who feel it has or will.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This isn't gas lighting, this is an attempt at mind control - problem it is done by an idiot who has no idea how it is meant to be done = boomerang. CLIP

It is rather funny. Actor Joe is the worst mind controller of all time. He has two ginormous problems, one the last 4 years happened and nothing can change it, and two he's too incoherent and vacant to do what it would take to undo the last 4 years. Instead they trot out this 70's vending machine of bad ideas week after week in controlled situations - it is the best they got.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I don't know or care if I am right or wrong I am trying to survive if I can help others survive with my experiences along the way great. I had no major lung issues hardly a cough just some flem, thanks, I believe to some advice shared here. Paying it forward is the only way.
Rusha
Rusha
Rusha

a reply to: Metalcrack

edit on 1-6-2021 by CrazyFox because: get more flies with honey than vinegar

edit on 1-6-2021 by CrazyFox because: clarity

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Well, I guess if the lights go out, and there is no supply of animal feed / water, or air circulation, they won't need to be slaughtered because they won't live long enough; so, there IS that. ...

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Has anyone been given any indication that June 27th. will be a significant date?

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Tired of all them old Covid photos...
Fresh RED Chinese chicken Flu..

China reports first known human case of H10N3 bird flu

A man in China caught the first case of H10N3 bird flu ever reported in a human, China's National Health Commission (NHC) announced Tuesday (June 1).

The H10N3 strain of avian influenza normally causes mild disease in birds, and until now, no cases of the viral infection had been reported in humans, according to a statement on the NHC website, as translated by Reuters. But on April 23, a 41-year-old man in the city of Zhenjiang developed a fever that progressed over the following days, and on April 28, he went to a local hospital for treatment.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Maybe he's getting it secondhand, but between you, me, and the fencepost, I think Q is an AI troll.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

There is a VERY unusual stillness about. Seemingly crept in the on Sat. Same day the toning was off the charts for about 16 hours or so, back to normal levels now, but peaks happening more often.

The other thing I, and others have noticed, is that most things/people seem at odds in some way. The City is fully crowded again, even though not everything is open. Folks are discombobulated beyond all reason: bad driving, thousand mile stares, everyone seemingly out of phase with everyone and everything and folks really living in their own reality bubble.

I feel like people have been overwhelmed with all of this, cranky. If I try to put myself in the shoes of a "normies" right now, I get the sense that they are in the process of some soul searching at the moment as they try to come to grips internally with the idea that the "crazies" may not have been so crazy after all. I feel like what you describe is the proverbial "calm before the storm." Once people finish processing what has/is happened/happening, there will be a righteous anger that builds up and that may prove to be unstoppable.

Time will tell, but I understand what you're saying. I've noticed at as well. Heck, it's happening to me too and I've been "awake" for a long time now.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join