It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Does anyone find it curious that today this Q/B shows up and it is also JFK's Birthday? 5-29-17

ETA: Here is another oddity for the day, the ID Code in the first 2 post Q ever made started with BQ -BQ7V3bcW to be exact

edit on 5/29/21 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think B = Bogdanoff. Q has taken the Bog Pill.

images.app.goo.gl...

Seriously though, maybe B stands for Bannon?
edit on 29-5-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Actually that’s not a tripcode. That’s just the unique ID that 4chan assigns each poster.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yes you are correct. I just had tripcode on the brain! I fixed it, Thanks

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Provocative space travel posters

"Visit the Historic Sites"? Arts? Culture? Architecture? Odd mix of symbolism.

Consider the "Halcyon" poster. More than just humor? Reminds me of Asimov's Foundation Trilogy.

Yep, they are real propaganda posters says...NASA and JPL

What I noted of interest is the "Oasis Earth" poster. Seems like they’re advertising a trip BACK to Earth! Just a visit, to get some fresh air and breath easy. But you don’t live there! It’s just a vacation spot!

Visions of the future via augmented reality goggles.

Recall the Artemis Accords - short info-graphics.

Protecting Heritage

Protecting historic sites and artifacts will be just as important in space as it is here on Earth.

Therefore, under Artemis Accords agreements, NASA and partner nations will commit to the protection of sites and artifacts with historic value.

The Accords were signed on 13 October 2020 by the directors of the national space agencies of eight countries: the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan, Luxembourg, Italy, the United Kingdom, and the United Arab Emirates. Ukraine became the ninth signatory the following month, and shortly thereafter Brazil formally expressed its intent to join. Other nations have received invitations to join. In May 2021, South Korea joined as 10th signatory state of the Artemis Accord.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: srb2001
New cryptic Q?

B 05/29/21 (Sat) 14:24:40 No.111

Fact Vs. Fiction

We will not tell you which is which; the choice is yours.

Who gave you the Playbooks?

Who helps you answer Questions?

--from unvetted, private 8kun board /projectdcomms/

Evidently, Jim Watkins thinks it's an Anon breaking into the account posing as "B". Suspect.

What does the "srb" in your user name stand for?

ETA: so the lowercase b is a mirror of a lowercase q. Would this possibly be one of the nine people read in, but one who does not go by codename Q?

Someone like Storm Rider perhaps?
edit on 29-5-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I think most likely answer is that we are dealing with a hacker here. Either that or one of the Watkinses are having a laugh at anons expense. Don’t forget that Ron Watkins just started some Alien Wikileaks so this may be an attempt by him to generate traffic and attention. Let’s see if this B starts talking about UAPs and aliens. Probably not a coincidence that he resurfaced and then 2 days later someone posts on a Q only board.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
FWIW @Torre

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I think most likely answer is that we are dealing with a hacker here. Either that or one of the Watkinses are having a laugh at anons expense. Don’t forget that Ron Watkins just started some Alien Wikileaks so this may be an attempt by him to generate traffic and attention. Let’s see if this B starts talking about UAPs and aliens. Probably not a coincidence that he resurfaced and then 2 days later someone posts on a Q only board.

Eh. I doubt it. Ron Watkins has also vehemently denied being Q. He wouldn't turn around and try to link himself to Q now. Ron is not Q, man. He just isn't.

Speaking of people resurfacing recently though, it's interesting to me that Hillary mentioned Q just a few days ago.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Isn't "I" the mirror of "Q"? b is only a flipped q, but isn't the group/person/thing called "Q"?

So is this "b" a real "KU" insider, a person trying to gain fame based off of "KU", or a person that flipped on "KU"?

It's kind of like a person claiming that they spoke to god vs a person that spoke to God. It's the little things that make the difference between water and rocket fuel.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
FWIW @Torre

Ah. Of course. Baron.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Yeah Ron always denies being Q with a wink and a snicker. I mean, please believe what you want to believe but I’m taking what I think straight from the horses mouth.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Been trying to post for an hour.
Strange that gem produced material about Annunaki giants.
I had just written a long post about Annunaki giants and was unable to post.
It's like my post was being anticipated...but prevented.

Glad someone responded to me, thanks TAT because I was having the same problem. Only when posting certain things, like that.

Over in the ATS Q&A forum, it was revealed that AboveTopSecret.com is now https:// (secure). When I updated my bookmark for ATS from http:// to https://, posting to the forum is now problem free.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Did our new overlords ever introduce themselves?

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Arthur C. Clarke "Childhood's End" hailed as a revolutionary work of science fiction since its publishing in 1953, follows the peaceful alien invasion of Earth by the mysterious "Overlords," whose arrival begins decades of apparent utopia, at the cost of human identity and culture. The true implications of the Overlords' arrival may be far more dangerous, however.

In a modern TV adaptation series there is almost no subtlety when the "aliens" reveal who they truly are with humanity’s children in tow. I thought the 4 hr show was really dumb.

Childhood's End (IMDB)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, I remember awhile back you posting a link to the Ingersoll Lockwood homepage. Have you ever looked at their history? It's interesting. It references The Great Awakening. And if I'm reading this right, they're saying this plan was formulated over 100 years ago...

In the late 1800’s, our namesake, Ingersoll Lockwood, delivered futuristic and visionary content, over a century ahead of his time.  He passed on this knowledge to S. G. Samuels, (Sr.), who shared “The Great Awakening” plan also known as the “Plan for the New American Century” with Steven G. Samuels, followed by our entire team, who continue to carry on this tradition, today.  Our mission is to build a brighter future for humanity, starting with the resurgence of American exceptionalism

Funny, on their home page they openly question whether or not Ingersoll Lockwood was a time traveler.

ingersoll-lockwood.com...

So I was curious to see if this was even a real company. It seems pretty strange that their address is 1717 Pennsylvania Avenue. It appears that last year Ingersoll Lockwood acquired a leading Cyber Defense Media Group.

Futurist Defense Contractor Acquires Industry Leading Cyber Defense Media Group

WASHINGTON (PRWEB) APRIL 20, 2020

Today, Ingersoll Lockwood, Inc. has announced the acquisition of the Cyber Defense Media Group, which it will fold into its portfolio in the coming months.

"Nothing in how CDMG operates will change with the exception of continued growth and additional focus on American Exceptionalism while we help spin out additional platforms for the Global commercial and international sectors in the coming months," said James Gorman, Vice Chairman of Ingersoll Lockwood.

www.prweb.com...

I say again, Ron Watkins is not Q. These folks working on this Q project have some serious juice. Ron is just some codemonkey...

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It's logically impossible to believe anyone or anything "dropped" under the guise of Q at this point..

Whatever this was should have been enough to awaken you..Evil is in control...end of story..this isn't a game of guess who

No outside COM's.. Maybe those COM's were here all along..

What else could be mentioned at this point that would shock anyone..

They have a playbook and now we do as well..Play the game better

Don't fall for the SRQBWL community..

WE HAVE IT ALL...means..WE have it all now(info) now what do we do with it..not HRC's silly servers

All
edit on 29-5-2021 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Paranoid CNN contributors think January 6th was a middle-school romp, compared to what's coming.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Yup. Evil is in control. Just wait til they find out they ain’t even human.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

And I say again Ron Watkins may not have started posting as Q on 4chan but he absolutely co-opted the Q brand and has absolutely posted as Q at least at the end. There is so much evidence out there saying that Ron and his pig farming father are neck deep in this whole thing. Hell, they probably post in these threads.

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join