It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Not sure if any of this is posted or the veracity of any of it. I just can't keep up with this crazy movie.

This was through Whiplash's telegram... Romana Didulo on telegram claiming to be the new commander in chief of canada. Any thoughts? Reminds me of Netanyahu being ousted.

Romana Didulo

Her website

She's to the point and very in line with q in her videos but now she is calling herself HRH Queen Lady!

Maybe it's less a movie and more like playing whack-a-mole?

edit on 28-5-2021 by igloo because: forgot link

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

Q Fever

I remember a small outbreak of Q fever down in Australia back in March 2020.

Acute Q fever is easily treated. The treatment of choice is doxycycline, 100mg twice daily for 14 days. This treatment is not effective for chronic Q fever; instead, drug combinations such as doxycycline plus hydroxychloroquine are considered the most efficacious treatment in chronic cases.

Q-Vax (short for Q fever vaccine) is a WCV that is licensed for use in Australia from CSL Limited, a company based in Victoria, Australia; it is the most widely studied Q fever vaccine.

From Chapter 12 in Textbooks of Military Medicine - MEDICAL ASPECTS OF BIOLOGICAL WARFARE - 1000 page PDF published in 2018.

"Renowned French Dr. Didier Raoult destroys Liberal Trump-Hating Media on VA Junk Report on Hydroxychloroquine." Link (April 22, 2020)

Dr. Raoult was born in Dakar, French West Africa and according to his Bio he is the most cited microbiologist in Europe, and the 7th worldwide. He is a world reference for Q fever and Whipple's disease.

He was awarded the Officier of the Legion of Honour; 1 degree below a Knight, is a secular institution.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

a reply to: igloo

edit on 28-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: already posted too much today

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

After reading the transcript we are dOOmed!
First woman to deliver the commencement speech in the Naval Academy’s history.🙄 Always thought this was given by the POTUS.?

So finally, I’ll just share with you on my way to the stadium this morning, I stopped by the cemetery to pay my respects to my dear former colleague, a great and courageous American, Senator John McCain. Yes. So most people don’t know he wanted to be buried next to his best friend who he met on the yard, Admiral Chuck Larson. That is the ultimate example of what I mean, in it together.
Wut? In death do us part kind of together.?
VP Harris transcript & video

A.I.T.W.H.

If that were truly the case I say we breakout all the good wine and champagne, caviar, steaks, lobster, beer...whatever and enjoy. We're not going to win that one.
Friday night while everything around appears to be collapsing...

(post by crankyoldman removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Aaaaand out on a limb I go again...

We have talked about, dug up, ruminated and argued about the nature of Q, Freewill, Laws, Natural Law and our spiritual connection to all of the Great Awakening.

I happened on this and I think this might be enlightening for some folks who want to get into the area of their Spiritual Sovereignty more deeply. Not so oddly something I have been poking around in the last few days in a different way.

This is a "contract" someone created which speaks to the idea of Spiritual Sovereignty. Some is repetitive, some maybe does not apply to all, but I think it is can be a remarkable exercise with some big benefits. It is long, but complete in thought.

My suggestion to get the full impact would be to print it all out - yes, I know, who has a printer anymore, and treat it like a real contract - it is real. Go over it, make changes, and sign it on a lazy quiet and uninterrupted Sunday afternoon. As you do contemplate all that we have dug up here that infringes on the things we seek to take Spiritual control over again.

Of note. When we say things like "all timelines" or "all aspects" or even "all lifetimes" we affirm that everything that exists within our own individuated aspect of the creator is included - we want to include it all = very important.

In short, very short: we are seeking to BE the fully actuated sovereign individual aspect of the whole = The Creator(s).

THIS IS MY DECLARATION of IMMORTALITY, FREEDOM, FREEWILL, IMMUNITY FROM EARTH’S AUTHORITY STRUCTURE, and A LIVING PROCLAMATION of INDEPENDENCE FOR THE ETERNAL SOUL.

SECTIONS 1 AND 2

1) DECLARATION

This Declaration applies to ALL TIMELINES, and to ALL Multi-dimensional NATURAL LIVES and to all ALL incarnations of my Soul. (past, present and future)

1.2) I AM ETERNAL, embodied at the present moment inside of/within the human skin/body suit known as “man”, and am “created” by the Infinite and Immortal Creator of ALL THAT IS.

I claim all rights as such, and fully RESERVE these rights for my living being’s body suit and Soul, while removing ALL EARTHLY AUTHORITY[IES] assumed and presumed to be standing between my living being/SOUL and Prime Creator (ALL THAT IS) unless otherwise designated by my fully conscious, and fully informed consent.

(There can be nothing hidden, nor any knowledge held back for consent to be valid)

1.3) I REMOVE ALL assumed or presumed (tacit) consent previously considered to be present in any part my life, my natural life, and in any seen and unseen levels and timelines forever! Consent for every act/action as concerns my living being/SOUL must now be asked for with each individual act, the reason and the situation clearly and transparently explained to me face to face, (or in writing), and the terms for each act negotiated, and finally a SIMPLE AND READABLE CONTRACT must be SIGNED by me in wet purple ink before any consent can be secured and/or assumed and/or presumed for such act.

1.4) This Declaration is my own creation!

Therefore let it be known that I alone am the final arbiter, and the final Authority on what it means, and what I meant it to say! I remove all permission and consent for any of the words written in this Declaration to be

used against its Author in any way, shape, or form, because this is my CREATION – and it was never created with the intent to harm its creator! If there are any questions at all concerning the meaning of a word found on any of these pages, (even if those words are “and” – “or” – “the” or any other words) and what these words mean in relation to this Declaration, and what I meant for these words to convey, then simply post a comment under this Declaration, and I will answer your question!

NOTICE: Only the definition that I give will be used.

2) DEFINITIONS

Continues...

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I hear ya. This is some new purposeful level of clown tactical projection. The scary part is how many Millennials and Gen Z are falling right in line, completely oblivious, actually cheering it on and for young military troops this is downright dangerous. They're being treated like cannon fodder and don't even realize it. Eventually, they'll be a polar flip or crash in cognition.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Larson was a disaster for the US Naval Academy. His time as Superintendent should be poked at by anyone interested. Start at why Diane Zamora was allowed to attend, and what happened to her room mate while she was there? Maybe move on to sex trafficking by senior Officers with their kids, and move on to drug trafficking, car theft rings, and all the cover ups.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
This CNN Editorial writer is generally correct, but she's blaming Qanon, instead of Corrupt Democrats and Corrupt Republicans for creating the powder-keg.

Republicans Are a Time Bomb!: www.cnn.com...

If Democrats didn't come after Republicans time-after-time, only to be proven wrong, there wouldn't be such hard feelings.

But we're getting close to the point where it will be time to fight back, in earnest, just as the CNN author indicates.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I don't know, but Whiplash mentioned she is legit. We shall see.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Something of interest..

The series Sliders had an episode called "Fever". 1995.

FEVER

A quick stop in a San Francisco where the streets flow with black gold refills the Sliders’ meager coffers, but the next slide takes them straight into a plague.. A virus known only as the Q has proven unstoppable and Quinn’s doppelganger is Patient Zero.Quinn is captured by the California Health Commission while the others align themselves with his renegade double deep within the quarantined zones of the city. Knowing that they can’t possibly risk spreading this disease to another dimension, Arturo races to find a cure for both Wade and himself before it is too late.

earthprime.com...

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

That was a fast transformation. A couple of days ago, he was "Roman" and not claiming to be a queen.

Wondering ... does anyone in Canada take this person seriously?

Cheers

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Following the "EO" image on his page led me to this, of all things:

The CEO Water Mandate is a special initiative of the UN Secretary-General and the UN Global Compact, implemented in partnership with the Pacific Institute. These key partners work together as the CEO Water Mandate Secretariat. The Mandate Secretariat supports the initiative’s mission in many ways, including: 1) developing research, guidance, and tools that advance corporate water stewardship; 2) convening multi-stakeholder events to identify, explore, and solve key water challenges; 3) facilitating meaningful collective action to improve conditions in at-risk river basins.

at ceowatermandate.org...

Watch the Water. Wuhan.

ETA. "A.I.T.W.H." ... "Arrest In The White House" ?

Cheers
edit on 29-5-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Been mulling whether to post this for past 2 weeks. Given what's cropping up, here goes.
40 years ago I was heading off to University. A friend who was in the military came over for a visit. I pretty much blame him for waking me up to conspiracy theories
These are a few things he said to me.

#1. Porton Down had developed a biological virus that would fit on a pin head, put into any sort of bomb. Set it off in Moscow and in 11 minutes everyone would be dead and troops could walk in without any safety gear. Only problem was, they didn't have an antidote, and Porton Down will not 'use' anything like that unless they have the antidote.

#2. He asked if I understood what Black Holes are. He then went on to tell me about Blue Holes. He mentioned the Bermuda Triangle, but said these Blue Holes were all over the planet on our sea beds and it was where UFO's 'hide out'. However, when military sent sonar down, they never pinged back. They thought it was because they are some sort of portals.

#3. He also said that there would not be a nuclear war, it would be sound waves. He explained the opposite of high pitched sounds that dogs could hear, these were low frequency waves that basically turn your inside into mush and of course you wouldn't hear it coming. This one in particular has stuck with me and worries me to this day.

#4. He talked of Time Travel/pyramids and Tesla. First time I had even heard of Tesla. That we are some sort of experiment/control. That aliens had visited us many many years ago, left some behind (those Blue Holes). They went away for the millennia in our time, but in their time it might only be a few years.

It was a very interesting evening and changed the way I look at the world ever since. Remember 40 years ago was long before conspiracy theories and the Internet.

Just felt I had to get it off my chest as it were as it has always puzzled me how he knew all this stuff at that time and look at where we are today.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

The Internet didn't invented crazy conspiracy theorists...

It's almost the other way around...

Blue holes? ... Stargates?
Low sound wave? 0... Why make the detour trough sound if you can manipulate the frequencies directly trough EMF?

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Blue holes? ... Stargates?
Low sound wave? 0... Why make the detour trough sound if you can manipulate the frequencies directly trough EMF?

Sorry, I'm not very clear on what you are trying to say. You did read that this happened 40 years ago? We have moved along a hell of a lot in last 40 years, so that's why I am not understanding your comment

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

You should reconnected to your friend and see what has become of him...

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene
Unfortunately we have lost touch a long time ago

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Nothing is ever lost, until you stop looking for it.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene
Let's put it this way, there is no need for me to look in this case.
Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join