It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I would let that individual know that he pushed me down a rabbit hole...
imagine it turns out he is on ATS too... You surely have your reasons not to do so....

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

This is interesting..

WhipLash347

Forwarded from Gene

From the comments!

@Whiplash347 Here's an interesting one for ya, courtesy of my clever Mother..... re: The new Founder and Leader of Canada, Romana Didulo. First time we saw it, we both thought it was an unusual name. Well, if you scramble her name, you get.... I AM UR DONALDO 👀 👀 👀 👀 😳

WhipLash347
edit on 29-5-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I also typed Egregore Thought Forms into www.gematrix.org and got a lot of "interesting things" back like Giants Anunnaki Enki and... AI is Q.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

The man you described sounds like many people back then.
We had Sitchin and von Daniken...The Philadelphia Experiment...and even Tesla was well known in certain circles.

There were, in fact, plenty of CTs to talk about...just not that many places to discuss them with others.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Yes, he also talked about the Philadelphia Experiment, which going back 40 years most folk wouldn't have even heard of, me included!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

The whole DaVinci Code story was out long before whatshisname stole the plot for his book and movie from 'Holy Blood Holy Grail'.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

These were good times, the alternative news was substream, you didn't have to wade trough disinformation. Post 9/11 things changed, for obvious reasons. It was the first time, that with the help of Internet the narrative was effectively challenged by the alternative news. You can't silence it, but you can burry it with enough noise, hence the rise of altnews outlets and funny enough the outcry for fake news...

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

These were good times, the alternative news was substream, you didn't have to wade trough disinformation.

Very true.
TPTB were still not really feeling threatened by CTs back in the 80's and 90's.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Here are some links to the GEMSTONE FILES where I surely was red pilled.

www.ufoinsight.com...

This one below is a very old site and insisted on a flash player updated I didnt have time for but I saw enough to know this is still up and sharing data from the 90's.
Jim Moore's Gemstone Files inventor of 1st US Spy satellite MIT PhD

I met this Jim Moore when I was living in Nashville and we hired him at my office to do EMF testing on a building for an environmental impact study to help with illnesses in that building. He was a leading expert in the field at the time and we had an apparently highly regarded Medical Professional request the study for some patients.

The ELM field was deemed to be very strong at the entrance and near the "Guard shack" was a huge field that people were walking by constantly. The source was a transformer inside the building that was on the entrance floor. Truth is stranger than fiction.

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Yes, he also talked about the Philadelphia Experiment, which going back 40 years most folk wouldn't have even heard of, me included!

Rainbows
Jane

edit on 29-5-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The whole DaVinci Code story was out long before whatshisname stole the plot for his book and movie from 'Holy Blood Holy Grail'.

The very interesting part about that story is before it came out I was aware of evidence that Mary and Joseph of Arimathea appear to move to Scotland after Caesar had started the genocide of Jews and Christians. Perhaps explaining why at least one Caesar had went after the Celts for total Genocide who could in theory never threaten Rome.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Oh looking back I now know the lies in the news started with JFK for me. I didn't realize it was all lies and narrative until my College days. I had a Gay Hippie who said beware the news and we laughed at him about that, at first. He did establish for me JFK was in a crossfire. Judge Jim Garrisons book "JFK Assassination" laid it out how hard the Feds were working to keep the lone gunman narrative against all facts. Right down to the actual ignored testimony in the "Warren Commission" blue pill report. WC lied to us and Walter Cronkite told us the "truth" so people went on with their business.

The Cronkite/MSM version of the "truth" was propaganda 101. The fix was established in 1963. Then Nixon, Reagan or any other that steps out like DJT to ever try to stand in their way are to be crushed. I have seen enough to know we have some mentally sick people in high places who need their days of glory to be over for ever. They should be lucky to only live in shame for the rest of time. They need to resign and hide now before the SHTF on their part in the gas lighting of the people of Earth.

originally posted by: Terpene

These were good times, the alternative news was substream, you didn't have to wade trough disinformation. Post 9/11 things changed, for obvious reasons. It was the first time, that with the help of Internet the narrative was effectively challenged by the alternative news. You can't silence it, but you can burry it with enough noise, hence the rise of altnews outlets and funny enough the outcry for fake news...

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Gemstone files not the Jim Moore version

This is only slightly related to the old one I was getting redpilled by back then. But it has some similar discussions. Dr Moore's data was specific to his involvement with tech and that the Gov was hiding lots of stuff like the results of the Philadelphia Experiment, Montauk Island and time travel. I was truly a skeptic and still don't say it happened, I wasn't there, but something is there to ponder in the data presented. That this guy literally invented our Spy Satellites that dected ELF of our enemies and was used over the USSR and elsewhere.

My apology for back to back posts.

ETA
Those links don't work but the titles are clues.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: igloo

That was a fast transformation. A couple of days ago, he was "Roman" and not claiming to be a queen.

Wondering ... does anyone in Canada take this person seriously?

Cheers

Hmm... yeah, I first caught sight of it when she was Romana but not a queen, lol. Last thing we need is more monarchy.

I checked out her page on fb as well as a few others who posted her video message and it seems to be a 50/50 split as to people believing it. Can't remember who on telegram mentioned that it could be a beta test of canada's readiness for change. Possible. Some people are aware of q and what is going on in the world, others are desperate and gullible, others it makes angry. Divisiveness again. I'm skeptical as always but, as POF posted her name being a mixup of I AM UR DONALDO, I will continue to follow the progression of this "concidence"

edit on 29-5-2021 by igloo because: added thought

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

When I was a kid I has a big thick book of unexplained phenomena and bizarre tales. It had the usual lore... Bigfoot, Loc Ness Monster, the Bermuda Triangle... and a ton of other conspiracy type stories that I don't remember but that book stayed with me into my adulthood and it's very worn. I always just knew that unicorns didn't only exist in fairytales and I had many 'alien' friends and visitors. I'm pretty sure I inherited my active imagination from my grandmother who was a lowkey shaman healer. She used to tell me about people who lived inside Mt. Shasta and she talked about the thunderbirds. But only to me. We didn't talk about these things openly. She had a radionics machine in the early 80s and would heal people by taking swabs of their DNA. I knew about electromagnetic energy fields long before I started studying quantum physics. My father served in the Navy on the Nimitz... he had a lot of interesting things to tell me about his tours...

I was an excessively quiet child. I lived in another world where I preferred to spend most of my time. For some odd reason, being an INFJ isn't really acceptable in this world. I was subjected to years of psychiatric 'therapy', I've had my brain monitored with EEG...I'm just really thankful that I was never put on any scrips like kids are today. I feel so sorry for them...

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

We are dealing with
PsYcHoPaThs
edit on 29-5-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It looks like the narrative is shifting to...if aliens exist then they're *bad*
and... the lab leak was an accidental mishap due to negligence...

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Been trying to post for an hour.
Strange that gem produced material about Annunaki giants.
I had just written a long post about Annunaki giants and was unable to post.
It's like my post was being anticipated...but prevented.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Mr Pool posted three times at 7:20am GMT this morning, after an 8 day silence.

Telegram users are reading them as all about bitcoin and stock markets but I have a very different read... as shown in this graphic:

Bigger

Rel there may be several messages at the same time.
Looking at the sunshine rays could this refer to the Sunshine Act? Has anyone looked into the recent changes with it.
Originally the Sunshine Act only covered Drs. and pharmaceutical companies requiring reporting of direct and indirect payments $10 and above. It has now been expanded to include others such as nurses, physician assistants Reaserchers ect. effective 2021.
Trump had signed the "Support Act" to include more groups and by doing so the net has been made much larger to catch more involvement in illegal kickbacks. I was amazed at all of the ways pharmaceutical companies attempt to buy influence and all of the willing participants.
Some of the schemes are quite elaborate with the use of third parties. Fauci has been in his position for 40 years so thinking out loud here, over all of that time has he accepted any trips, meals, hotels,entertainment,flights? How about stocks, stock options, loan forgiveness, loans at super low rates extended over 100 plus years. Any unexplainable real estate deals/investments. How about stock tips, insider information?
That smile is smiling and then laughing.
www.cmhealthlaw.com...>2019/087 sunshine-act

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: crankyoldman

Following the "EO" image on his page led me to this, of all things:

The CEO Water Mandate is a special initiative of the UN Secretary-General and the UN Global Compact, implemented in partnership with the Pacific Institute. These key partners work together as the CEO Water Mandate Secretariat. The Mandate Secretariat supports the initiative’s mission in many ways, including: 1) developing research, guidance, and tools that advance corporate water stewardship; 2) convening multi-stakeholder events to identify, explore, and solve key water challenges; 3) facilitating meaningful collective action to improve conditions in at-risk river basins.

at ceowatermandate.org...

Watch the Water. Wuhan.

ETA. "A.I.T.W.H." ... "Arrest In The White House" ?

Cheers

A.I.T.W.H. = Alien/Actor In The White House

In other news a new piece of the Hindenburg puzzle has surfaced.

The precise trigger for the conflagration that brought down the Hindenburg has eluded experts for over 80 years, with theories about the airship’s fire ranging from deliberate sabotage to a spark generated by the stormy conditions in which it landed.

Full length at Hindenburg: The New Evidence (PBS/NOVA) - includes transcript.

"Although Harold Schenck’s film did not show how the hydrogen ignited, it did inspire a new examination of Hindenburg: new experiments and new results."

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

When I was a kid I has a big thick book of unexplained phenomena and bizarre tales. It had the usual lore... Bigfoot, Loc Ness Monster, the Bermuda Triangle... and a ton of other conspiracy type stories that I don't remember but that book stayed with me into my adulthood and it's very worn. I always just knew that unicorns didn't only exist in fairytales and I had many 'alien' friends and visitors. I'm pretty sure I inherited my active imagination from my grandmother who was a lowkey shaman healer. She used to tell me about people who lived inside Mt. Shasta and she talked about the thunderbirds. But only to me. We didn't talk about these things openly. She had a radionics machine in the early 80s and would heal people by taking swabs of their DNA. I knew about electromagnetic energy fields long before I started studying quantum physics. My father served in the Navy on the Nimitz... he had a lot of interesting things to tell me about his tours...

I was an excessively quiet child. I lived in another world where I preferred to spend most of my time. For some odd reason, being an INFJ isn't really acceptable in this world. I was subjected to years of psychiatric 'therapy', I've had my brain monitored with EEG...I'm just really thankful that I was never put on any scrips like kids are today. I feel so sorry for them...

INFJ ? Me three! Rarity is better suited description?
My deal was behaving badly so I'd get grounded to the library as a kid.
Later classified as dysthymia through private practice, didn't agree so refused the synthetic version aimed at repairing my incorrigible self.☺

Eric Bright Eyes by H Rider Haggard; it's another time another place...well worth the journey!

Happy memorial day weekend all!
🙏❤

new topics

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join