It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
That is the only explanation that could make sense. For the first time the Biden gang are planning retroactive tax increases. Specifically for Capital gains from the sale of stock on "for now" wealthiest people. They are going back to April 21st. So much for tax planning.
Most likely this is a test before full scale deployment to the general population. Quite obvious that time has no meaning now and rules can be just made up.
Only an alien would be so out of touch with the reality that people do plan and need some clarity or else all of us are just living in mass chaos all of the time.
Meanwhile billions more heading off for foreign aid and deafening silence over student loans, our enslaved children.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Been trying to post for an hour.
Strange that gem produced material about Annunaki giants.
I had just written a long post about Annunaki giants and was unable to post.
It's like my post was being anticipated...but prevented.

Glad someone responded to me, thanks TAT because I was having the same problem. Only when posting certain things, like that.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I've been thinking a lot about a few things that I wanted to put out there. Isaac Kappy for starters. I always found it intriguing, after he posted that very short video, that he basically said he wasn't going to be there to see the end of the movie. I think he knew at that point he was marked for death, and because it would likely happen before the awakening, he would get "recycled" as everyone does, delaying his departure from this reality.

This ties in, in my opinion, to the vaccine and why President Trump is still talking about how positive it is. The plan would always have to consist of a "long game" and a "longer game." Anyone that took the vaccine isn't ready to move on anyway, so awakening isn't for them. And how can we love how the movie ends but also deal with sadness as SR says? But isn't for everyone, right? Some people will be ready to move on during the awakening, which is the longer game for everyone. But we still need a long game on Earth. You can't just leave everyone in a cesspool. So there has to be two parts, or "the divergence" as I like to call it. A sustainable future here (maybe, unless we do go full nuclear), and a mass awakening.

The people who took the vaccine, even if they die, would really just be recycled back on Earth. If you think about the longer game, it makes sense. You can't save everyone. At least not here, and now now.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Has it ever happened?

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Brain-Computer Interfaces: Don’t Worry, It’s Just a “Game”

Valve, the company behind Life and Counter-Strike, has just announced that the video games giant is ushering humanity into a Brave New World. How so? By merely including new technologies called brain-computer interfaces in its games.

BCIs will work on our feelings by adjusting the game accordingly

The head of Valve, Gabe Newell, has stated that the future of video games will involve “Brain-computer interfaces.” Newell added that BCIs would soon create superior experiences to those we currently perceive through our eyes and ears.

The data collected by the head straps would consist of readings from the players’ brains and bodies. The data would essentially tell if the player is excited, surprised, bored, sad, afraid, or amused and other emotions. The modified head strap will then use the information to improve “immersion and personalize what happens during games.”

“Where it gets weird is when who you are becomes editable through a BCI.” ~ Gabe Newell

“You could make people think they [are] hurt by injuring their tool, which is a complicated topic in and of itself,” he said.

Experience an alien invasion or an off-world culture or become someone else with your past memories wiped. Total Recall, anyone? Ya'll see where this is headed and just wait till the military gets a taste of Microsoft's $22 Billion augmented reality headsets! Brave New World indeed!

Confusion, collusion, Virus, Vaccines, UFO/ET's to Aviary clowns, and BCI....the new age X-Files. Reinhard Gehlen would be proud.

White Zombie - AstroCreep: 2000 - "Electric Head, Part 1" (The Agony)
www.youtube.com...
Part 2 is "The Ecstasy"

And COM's post.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: sevenpod
a reply to: chr0naut

Has it ever happened?

Probably not.

But we can all fight "the plan" - the evil of inventing salacious fictional propaganda to try and illegitimately gain political power.

Here's a question, how could 'Q' know so much about the pedophile elites, if he wasn't just a renegade part of that circle?

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It seems a tiny pattern here is emerging as I myself am also a IMFJ. Makes me wonder if the three of us that have mentioned it view a lot of the post on here the same way. How we respond to them. Curious if the ones that tend to be more aggressive in their postings have the same base point that's not a IMFJ, but a different one. I also wonder which one would be the similar key that brings us all to a site like this or if there is even one that would do that. A combination of a couple or a single one?
All for another day I suppose, but one last curious thought, what might Q be? If Q were to be AI would there be any free flow pattern in personality or no? Without the free flow does flexibility exist? Hmmdedum...

I enjoyed that Hindenburg presentation, thanks for sharing that EtMN. Wasnt aware there was new footage 80 years later. Makes me wonder what new things about Q or the whole movement will also come out in 80 years. I sure wont be around to see it unless of course I have again found my way back to Earth for yet more lessons to be learned.

I think about the people that also live on the planet that are totally clueless to all we look into everyday. Their lives must be predictable more or less on a daily basis. Must be a inner peace that comes with that. I would think they are much more in tune with their surroundings and know what to expect from them and how to react to them. Are these people more "Awakened" than we are? Living closer to earth without all the outside noise that we bombard ourselves with daily?

Are we really awake with all we know or think we know, or are we really the sleepers missing out on all the magic around us? So much input to try and reach a conclusion for us. Not so much for them as they already know all they need to know for a day to day bases.

With all the crazy going on, I always have in the back of my head one of Nostradamus predictions which never really gets mentioned much. Weird because it was the one that had the most hope for Peace or what was it 12000 years of peace? I believe we are on the very precipice of that right now. I thought even more so because also mentioned in the same quatrain was that the Eagle and the Bear would come together triggering this peace. I have to say Trump and Putin seemed to understand each other pretty well.

Here we are in the final throes of "Showing the People," and its clear many more are now actually seeing it. Waking up.
When the dust settles and if/when Trump goes back in and once again rights the ship, I think we will be well on our way. No doubt he is one of kind.

Im guessing off planet visitors would have no qualms about dealing with him. Maybe already have. Trump wouldnt pull the trigger and ask questions later. Someone mentioned they seem to be using the playbook aliens are evil. With that attitude I have no doubt we would at least try and blow up whatever may show up in our skies. Im guessing that would be a fruitless endeavor and only make matters worse.

Back to Q we go if AI, and has played out all scenarios with Peace being the final outcome, odds are Trump would know all about 1st Contact and how it plays out. Not like he hasnt mentioned we have things now that are beyond our wildest imaginations. We will love it and how the movie ends. How did we come to get it? Back to "visitors" we go with some human genius thrown in to figure it out?

Sorry for the long ramble. All I know is that with the chaos that surrounds us every day, I have a very strong inner peace that it will all work itself out and we will have that Peace.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
New cryptic Q?

B 05/29/21 (Sat) 14:24:40 No.111

Fact Vs. Fiction

We will not tell you which is which; the choice is yours.

Who gave you the Playbooks?

Who helps you answer Questions?

--from unvetted, private 8kun board /projectdcomms/

Evidently, Jim Watkins thinks it's an Anon breaking into the account posing as "B". Suspect.
edit on 29-5-2021 by srb2001 because: N/a

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Republicans Claim January 6th Rioters Were Middle Schoolers on Field Trip😂

Speaking to reporters, Senator Ron Johnson, of Wisconsin, said that, after reviewing footage of the riot, “It’s plain to see that this was just a bunch of middle-school kids who got a little rowdy.”

Talk about opposite sides of polarity. We've gone from many in Congress and leftard media hyenas saying "Insurrection" & domestic terrorists, FBI manhunts, worse than any other time in US history to worse than 9/11...and now reduced to a harmless crew of middle-schoolers raising alittle hell in the DC swamp.🍺💥

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Couple from MelQ

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

So about this curiosity of Q/B posting. Some anons just went after the B and that took us all the way to when Q basically began and there was a Twitter Poster by the name of B that got a lot of peoples panties in a twist on many occasions. They kept getting kicked off and coming back.
Now one of the connections a anon made was to and archive of B's. Its a bit of a weird archive because it is mainly all about Brett Kavanaugh: Link to B Archive post

So Im reading all this over and my brain keeps thinking wasnt there a B connection with Q The Storm Rider somewhere along the way? So I went and looked and it then it hit me: (Q)The Storm Rider @Littleb29872980.

Will you look at that Littleb handle. Just a coincidence?

Would Q use B to get anons to look at it or use a helper anon to point to that archive pushing Brett K?
Or see if we pick up on the Littleb since Storm Rider is getting pretty big now and to pay attention?

ETA: B= Baily Olson which = @B75434425 Storm Rider = @Littleb29872980 ???

edit on 5/29/21 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/29/21 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

We talked about it in PART- -34. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

gab.com...

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Cheers for the value add Thoightful1!

To save space...

Is the New Q post (?) on the Projectdcomms board genuine or is that board compromised?

▶B 05/29/21 (Sat) 20:24:40 No.111

Fact Vs. Fiction
We will not tell you which is which; the choice is yours.

Who gave you the Playbooks?
Who helps you answer Questions?

My Analysis so far:

POSITIVES:
a) The post timestamp of May 29 2021 15:24:40 makes it 171 days 22hrs 18 mins and 50 secs since Q's last post, #4953 on Dec 08 2020 17:05:50.
b) 171 is a Q mirror and B is a mirror of Q in lowercase (bq),
c) The post has a Chan post number of 111 and today is 111 days from Sept 17th!
d) Line lengths are 16, 57, 0, 27, 31:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 79c3e8 No.1984605 📁
Jul 1 2018 10:56:14 (EST)
Do you feel the emotion/anger this writer has?
www.businessinsider.com...📁
Doxxing the billboard owners?
www.snopes.com...📁
They are scared of you.
Nothing is more powerful than the public being awake and collectively free-thinking / talking / etc.
Stay UNITED!
Q

This is relevant because Anons are currently trying to prove this post is a LARP by doxxing who posted it - but only the BOARD OWNER and Board volunteers are allowed to post there? Coinkydinky?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: dcb293 No.5186480 📁
Feb 15 2019 06:41:46 (EST)
B3558D54-8C61-40C9-9507-4F121D1DD25B.jpeg

Think McCabe [#2] interview re: meeting re: 25th amendment
Think [RR] wear a wire re: attempt to entrap re: 25th….
[2] accounted for?
IDEN remaining coming.
Note ‘Border Open’ context same drop.
Border has more importance than what is publicly disclosed.
Q

Both [2] and [#2] can be interpreted as B and the new post is headed "B" instead od "Q". Coinkydinky?

e) IntraDelta is 9:16 pointing to #916 which seems appropriate at this point:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 88957f No.613229 📁
Mar 10 2018 13:04:36 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 436341 No.613193 📁
Mar 10 2018 13:02:22 (EST)
C8F91EAD-51C7-47FA-96C5-C….jpeg

>>613129
What about Awan.
Is Israel involved?

>>613193
We are saving Israel for last.
Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.

Q

f) CAPS only simple gematria gives 136 and RemoveDupes gives 55!
g) Chaldean gematria gives 49 and 436. #436 includes the lines:

[FISA 2]
PRES DAILY B>

Does this relate to the B signature on latest post?

NEGATIVES
a) Qs Tripcode has not been used,
b) The post is headed B instead of Q,
c) The /Projectdcomms board was supposed to be populated only with the indictment results and this post instead is a communication to anons.

CONCLUSION
Too early to tell but the decodes generate linked posts that make sense.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

INFJ

The Myers-Briggs Personality Type Indicator is a self-report inventory designed to identify a person's personality type, strengths, and preferences. The questionnaire was developed by Isabel Myers and her mother Katherine Briggs based on their work with Carl Jung's theory of personality types. Today, the MBTI inventory is one of the most widely used psychological instruments in the world.

ariz ona audit op ed

This new audit would not interfere with the spinning paper ballots. Instead, the original digital images of the ballots would be run through a program that would recount every race in the 2020 general election.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
A recap. When the fakedemic arrived, DJT did several things a leader should do. Joe, not a leader did exactly what his brand of mindless stooges does - take the opposing view no matter how absurd.

So, while the population tossed out their entire history with "illness" and "flu" DJT skirted the problem of sudden stupidity with subtly.

Baby talk Birx said "wear masks" and DJT didn't wear one.
DJT said "sun, UV," can assist. The media said he was an idiot = proven true in both the past and the present via Vit. D etc.
DJT said "HCQ" is effective, he was taking it. The media said he was an idiot = proven true both past and present.
DJT said "China flu" as he had seen the intel. The media said he was an idiot = proven true.

So, in the first few months DJT gave the world the clues, the ignored them all and lived cowering in fear, then quickly the mouthy one's demanded others live in fear with them, then they demanded the fear be escalated, all the while the "evidence" of what was allegedly taking place was reported by liars, the CDC liars and every controller minion.

Here we are.

We've had 1.5 years of "LOOK PEOPLE!!!" Who has learned, who has not, who will learn fast enough and who simply cannot?

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Aaaaand out on a limb I go again...

We have talked about, dug up, ruminated and argued about the nature of Q, Freewill, Laws, Natural Law and our spiritual connection to all of the Great Awakening.

I happened on this and I think this might be enlightening for some folks who want to get into the area of their Spiritual Sovereignty more deeply. Not so oddly something I have been poking around in the last few days in a different way.

This is a "contract" someone created which speaks to the idea of Spiritual Sovereignty. Some is repetitive, some maybe does not apply to all, but I think it is can be a remarkable exercise with some big benefits. It is long, but complete in thought.

My suggestion to get the full impact would be to print it all out - yes, I know, who has a printer anymore, and treat it like a real contract - it is real. Go over it, make changes, and sign it on a lazy quiet and uninterrupted Sunday afternoon. As you do contemplate all that we have dug up here that infringes on the things we seek to take Spiritual control over again.

Of note. When we say things like "all timelines" or "all aspects" or even "all lifetimes" we affirm that everything that exists within our own individuated aspect of the creator is included - we want to include it all = very important.

In short, very short: we are seeking to BE the fully actuated sovereign individual aspect of the whole = The Creator(s).

THIS IS MY DECLARATION of IMMORTALITY, FREEDOM, FREEWILL, IMMUNITY FROM EARTH’S AUTHORITY STRUCTURE, and A LIVING PROCLAMATION of INDEPENDENCE FOR THE ETERNAL SOUL.

SECTIONS 1 AND 2

1) DECLARATION

This Declaration applies to ALL TIMELINES, and to ALL Multi-dimensional NATURAL LIVES and to all ALL incarnations of my Soul. (past, present and future)

1.2) I AM ETERNAL, embodied at the present moment inside of/within the human skin/body suit known as “man”, and am “created” by the Infinite and Immortal Creator of ALL THAT IS.

I claim all rights as such, and fully RESERVE these rights for my living being’s body suit and Soul, while removing ALL EARTHLY AUTHORITY[IES] assumed and presumed to be standing between my living being/SOUL and Prime Creator (ALL THAT IS) unless otherwise designated by my fully conscious, and fully informed consent.

(There can be nothing hidden, nor any knowledge held back for consent to be valid)

1.3) I REMOVE ALL assumed or presumed (tacit) consent previously considered to be present in any part my life, my natural life, and in any seen and unseen levels and timelines forever! Consent for every act/action as concerns my living being/SOUL must now be asked for with each individual act, the reason and the situation clearly and transparently explained to me face to face, (or in writing), and the terms for each act negotiated, and finally a SIMPLE AND READABLE CONTRACT must be SIGNED by me in wet purple ink before any consent can be secured and/or assumed and/or presumed for such act.

1.4) This Declaration is my own creation!

Therefore let it be known that I alone am the final arbiter, and the final Authority on what it means, and what I meant it to say! I remove all permission and consent for any of the words written in this Declaration to be

used against its Author in any way, shape, or form, because this is my CREATION – and it was never created with the intent to harm its creator! If there are any questions at all concerning the meaning of a word found on any of these pages, (even if those words are “and” – “or” – “the” or any other words) and what these words mean in relation to this Declaration, and what I meant for these words to convey, then simply post a comment under this Declaration, and I will answer your question!

NOTICE: Only the definition that I give will be used.

2) DEFINITIONS

Continues...

Okay, replying to self. The glitchy ATS upgrade bit me. I apologize unreservedly.

LINK to the document. For those wanting to upgrade, I do recommend at least skimming it. We've explored nearly everything this document covers in detail, affirming to leave their Jurisdiction in THEIR form is empowering in ways well beyond our linear thinking. Make changes as needed.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yes I recall, I was the one that thought the picture SR used resembled Melania. That was all back in February. I just find it odd we now have a Q/B (?) drop pop up all the sudden on a chan page that only Q should be able to get into. I guess we are now just in a wait and see mode. If they drop another post or not soon and or if it is with the Q tag back or not.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Vert interesting, thanks for posting.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The anons have found at least 4 trips using B

4-21-20

4-30-21

5-29-20

6-13-20

new topics