It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The only comment that made sense to me was Britain made the Canadians and Newfoundlanders go to war in WW1 and that was the goal. I don't recall Newfoundland being a country. The author asked why they should go?

The rest of that was a hot mess. He didn't grasp that power mongers don't care if we hate something. This guy just hates war. Hell we all hate war. The problem is the idiots who want more power love war and we can't focus on them for some reason from within our free country's when the Politicians are CLEARLY taking money from the enemies of freedom. One country claiming a spot that someone else is in is war, and it happens all the time throughout history.

That we allowed WW1 to take the aid from allies was a good question to ponder. It didn't really seem to grasp Allies in war expect aid when the balloon goes up. Yes, it seemed a trivial reason on the surface to the World but it was the age old struggle for dominance of land and peoples. It was no coincidence that the Bolsheviks used the timing of that war to kill the Czar and his family. It was while the Czar was focused on Germany and the West was aiding him they struck. Then they started for the Axis team of Germany, Italy and Japan in WW2 until Hitler wanted to crush them.

originally posted by: steaming

www.transcend.org...
Bit more recent

edit on 21-5-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Bigger than You Think

Italy

Just keeping it current - And keeping an EYE on it - So many Freemasons involved .....

Italy’s biggest mafia trial in 30 years prosecutes the ‘Ndrangheta crime group

Corrupt politicians, lawyers, businessmen, police, and people working in the public administration are also being prosecuted in the case. The ‘Ndrangheta’s power lies in their ability to create connections with powerful people.

Flashback - 1981

1981 SPECIAL REPORT: "GAMBINO JERSEY MAFIA HEROIN PIZZA CONNECTION"

The Pizza Connection

God Bless America !

T G I F

The OLD Guard ....

FLASHBACK 2015
Freemasons fixed inquiry into Titanic to protect Establishment, claims secret archive that lists two million members - including Winston Churchill - and reveals secretive group of elites ruled society for 200 years

Freemasons dominated the inquiry into the sinking of the Titanic and may have allowed Establishment figures to escape blame, it was claimed last night.

The investigation into the 1912 tragedy that cost 1,500 lives exonerated most of those involved, including the ship’s White Star Line owners as well as its captain.

Now the publication of a secret archive of Freemasons – containing two million names of members from 1733 to 1923 – reveals the scale of Masonic involvement across the highest echelons of British society.

edit on 5212021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Well, the men can understand how that might make the little buggers feel about losing their manhood.

It is a byproduct of losing their hormone producing sex organ region, that makes them seem female. Those things are bird food that hides forever anyway. The birds have to get used to them not being there. They might do the most benefit to the Earth by bringing O2 down into the soil with their movements.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

Brood XXX, Eraser butts, mind control, Grateful Dead...
This story has it all. Wild.

Males that are infected will continue to mate with females, but they'll also pretend to be females so they can spread the fungus to even more partners.

"It's sexually transmissible," Kasson tells NPR. "It's a failed mating attempt, of course, because there's no genitalia back there."
NPR😂🙃

edit on 21-5-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

From the NPR story:

Kasson estimates Massospora probably infects fewer than 5% of cicadas. And as far as he knows, the bugs are not in any pain. "Everybody's having a good time while they're infected," he says. "So I don't imagine there's much pain — maybe a desire to listen to the Grateful Dead or something like that, but no pain."

Out tax dollars fund writers such as this.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Nope there were two wheels in the truck. Check the video source for that picture. Also from the video, you can tell that Biden's wheel does nothing. He's turning that wheel and the truck goes straight.

The Fact checker is lying, as usual.

Do you believe them more than your lying eyes?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
When I posted the gp link on FB it was against their community standards and only I can see it. Must be fake if Facebook says so (sarc) 4th tiime they censored me.

a reply to: carewemust

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, we've had a link between last night's Mr Pool posts (this replies to) and Storm Rider posts this morning - are we seeing a convergence of inputs?

Storm Rider has posted 11 times on Twitter today, and 7 so far on Telegram, but it's the 2nd and 3rd tweets (23=PAIN) that I want to focus on because they are duplicates (less the URL) and have a DELTA of 01:19:11 - a MIRROR of the 119/911 that reflect the timestamp of 10 of Mr Pool's telegram posts last night:

Storm Rider 2nd tweet at May 21 2021 04:29:48, DELTA = 00 14:11:03 (11.3 and 11.4 MARKERS):

MSM [DS] Plaster's UFO story>EVENTually>
Shoot images into clouds ( UFO stuff)
Make LOUD sounds,w/flashing lights
EXPLOSIONS
Use 5G sonic sound to simulate alien Telepathy
Earthquakes, uncover new (FAKE)
archeology> mixed with fake invasion> create new religion
[DS]Proj.blueBeam t.co...

Storm Rider 3rd tweet at May 21 2021 04:31:02, DELTA = 00 01:19:11 (MIRRORs Mr Pool timestamps):

MSM [DS] Plaster's UFO story>EVENTually>
Shoot images into clouds ( UFO stuff)
Make LOUD sounds,w/flashing lights
EXPLOSIONS
Use 5G sonic sound to simulate alien Telepathy
Earthquakes, uncover new (FAKE)
archeology> mixed with fake invasion> create new religion
[DS]Proj.blueBeam

So... we have:
a) Mr Pool showing shocked people, praying (and several blue references in pictures), with posts forming a PYRAMID, then
b) Storm Rider detailing the EVENT as DS using Project BLUE BEAM and fake archaeology discoveries, to create a new religion,

c) If you click the URL in the first of the Storm Rider tweets above, you'll see a 35 second video of the Project BlueBeam BETA TEST, which was originally tweeted at 13:01 EST yesterday!

edit on 21-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Another - Watch The Water

Biggest Navy Exercise in a Generation Will Include 25,000 Personnel Across 7 Time Zones 5-21-2021

Tens of thousands of sailors and Marines will participate in the biggest U.S. naval exercise in a generation to test how the services will fight across vast distances as they prepare for possible conflict with China or Russia.

Aircraft carriers, submarines, planes, unmanned vessels, and about 25,000 personnel will participate in Large Scale Exercise 2021, which will begin in late summer. The massive exercise will span seven time zones with sailors and Marines in the U.S., Africa, Europe and the Pacific joining.

Live forces will participate in both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.

"LSE is more than just training, it is leveraging the integrated fighting power of multiple naval forces to share sensors, weapons, and platforms across all domains in contested environments, globally," said Adm. Christopher Grady, commander of U.S. Fleet Forces, told Military.com in an email.

The exercise, he added, will be the first in a series "that will continue to push the envelope of what it means to be the superior maritime force."......

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CAPT PROTON

Did you not read what I wrote?
"The one Joe Biden has in his hands isn't part of the truck. In the next few frames from the picture you've posted it becomes clear that the setup in front of Joe is just an overlay. Thin of that kids toy where a little tike can pretend to be driving along with their parents, well Joe was given an adult version of that."

The wheel in Biden's hand is not part of the truck, it is a fake unit added to the truck so that Biden can pretend to drive.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Strange vibes from that story...announcing biggest exercise in a generation so early and first paragraph kicks off with some sabre rattling..."prepare for possible conflict with China or Russia." Wonder how many UFOs will be watching or participating in that show?

Appears the Marines will be taking on a more active role at sea.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
When I posted the gp link on FB it was against their community standards and only I can see it. Must be fake if Facebook says so (sarc) 4th tiime they censored me.

a reply to: carewemust

That's OK. What's important is that Joe Biden's/Democrats are FAILING, regardless of the deceit and trickery they use in trying to show Joe Biden as a normal/competent human being.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Well, this will go with your never quit thinking of your avatar. This Democrat is seeing why we won't back down.

"You can stand me up at the gates of Hell but I won't back down. Hey aaa baby. There ain't no easy way out. Hey aaa yaaaah aah, I won't back down. NO I won't back down"

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Voting Machines in Arizona Recount Should Be Replaced, Election Official Says

The Democratic secretary of state said she had “grave concerns regarding the security and integrity” of the machines that were examined to appease ardent backers of Donald J. Trump.

Ms. Hobbs, a Democrat, recommended that the county replace its 385 voting machines and nine vote tabulators because “the lack of physical security and transparency means we cannot be certain who accessed the voting equipment and what might have been done to them.”

The advisory, in a letter to the county’s board of supervisors, did not contend that the machines had been breached. But Ms. Hobbs wrote that she had “grave concerns regarding the security and integrity of these machines, given that the chain of custody, a critical security tenet, has been compromised.”

She added that she had first consulted experts at the federal Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, the national authority for election security issues.....

And Still Dominion Refuses to cooperate

What could possibly be the reason ? 1 + 1 = 2 - is that a tough program/algorithm to show the world ? Proprietary ? Simple Addition ? C'mon Man ! Must not be what is going on ....

Flashback Don't let proprietary digital voting disrupt democracy

It is unacceptable for such an important democratic system to be placed in the hands of any for-profit, proprietary software corporation that controls the source code, data management, reporting, updates, and testing. No good can come from requiring a court order to be permitted to study the source code of voting software in order to confirm the process is fair and democratic.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

POST OK

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Psalm 119 Verse One came up in the gematria using the tweet decoding technique I was talking about (capitals) even more interesting if you leave the last b
link

Results by Jewish Gematria
Word Jewish English Simple Searches
All Work And No Play
Makes Jack A Dull Boy

Results by English and Simple Gematria
Do Not Touch My Anointed
Ones Do My Prophets No
Harm

link w/out b

I Have Chosen You Out Of
The World

Eureka Eureka Eureka
Eureka Eureka Eureka
Eureka Eureka Eureka

2nd tweet

A O Michæl

Help Me

Psalm interpretations biblehub
Pinned tweet

Youre Welcome

Joseph Is No Facebook
Prophet Wtf

Latest new tweet gem

Jesus Said I Am The
Resurrection And The Life

Its Almost Time For The
Great Angel To Sound The
Trumpet

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

edit on 21-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: clarity

edit on 21-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: eta

edit on 21-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: eta

edit on 21-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: clarity

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
FLASHBACK 2015
Freemasons fixed inquiry into Titanic to protect Establishment, claims secret archive that lists two million members - including Winston Churchill - and reveals secretive group of elites ruled society for 200 years

Freemasons dominated the inquiry into the sinking of the Titanic and may have allowed Establishment figures to escape blame, it was claimed last night.

The investigation into the 1912 tragedy that cost 1,500 lives exonerated most of those involved, including the ship’s White Star Line owners as well as its captain.

Now the publication of a secret archive of Freemasons – containing two million names of members from 1733 to 1923 – reveals the scale of Masonic involvement across the highest echelons of British society.

Dunno about the Freemasons, but the Titanic inquiry was absolutely a whitewash. The officers on the Titanic knew they were approaching an ice field. The prudent course of action would have been to stop the ship for the night, not plow blindly into what was basically a watery minefield. Also, the commission concluded that the crew didn't discriminate based on class, even though it was plainly obvious they did -- Second & Third Class passengers were mostly ignored, and only those who could figure out what was happening on their own and find their own way up to the boat deck stood any chance of making it to a lifeboat.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON
a reply to: Guyfriday

Nope there were two wheels in the truck. Check the video source for that picture. Also from the video, you can tell that Biden's wheel does nothing. He's turning that wheel and the truck goes straight.

The Fact checker is lying, as usual.

Do you believe them more than your lying eyes?

As someone who works in the auto industry, I'll chime in here.

There is definitely someone in the passenger seat who is doing the real driving. Unless you are prepared to say those pictures are fake, then that is beyond question. Also, we can see Biden's steering wheel movements do not correlate to how the vehicle moves. Biden is not driving that car. There are two possibilities for that vehicle:

(1) It's a right-hand drive version, for sale in places like Britain or Australia, and Biden's wheel is a fake prop.

(2) It's been modified, in the vein of one of those vehicles used to teach student drivers. The second wheel allows the instructor to intervene if necessary. If this is the case then the "student" steering wheel has apparently been disconnected.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

(1) It's a right-hand drive version, for sale in places like Britain or Australia, and Biden's wheel is a fake prop.

(2) It's been modified, in the vein of one of those vehicles used to teach student drivers. The second wheel allows the instructor to intervene if necessary. If this is the case then the "student" steering wheel has apparently been disconnected.

It's number one. This might be a proto-type truck that FORD could be testing for the US Postal Service.

Like I said before, in the frames after the one show, the one where Biden threatens the reporter, you can see that the whole gage and steering wheel is just part of that dashboard covering. Yeah, Biden's is a prop, and that's why the "Fact-Checker" is correct, there was only one steering wheel in the truck. Biden just had a prop.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well this is kinda interesting sorry if already dropped in here

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I've only listened to maybe 20 of Elon's interviews over time & he doesn't sound very intelligent. He likely doesn't understand much about his own company. Just a public face for the shadow puppets behind the curtain, just like Jack Dorsey, Mark Zuckerberg, Robert Mueller & his report....

t.me...
edit on 21-5-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Could it be? Was it a mask prior to, they knew they had a wwii win in the bag already.

No wonder Disney (Is)Land sucks

t.me...

edit on 21-5-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join