It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Speaking of busy skies has anyone heard about the Polish plane that may or may not have been hijacked and is heading west. Apparently it was part of a military exercise operation and was supposed to simulate a civilian plane hijacking. The plane # is 110. This happened a few hours ago and there does not appear to be any news on where it is currently and just authorities claiming this was part of its mission. What could possibly go wrong?
I wonder if this is similar to the "Hunt for Red October".
Will we be able to discern whether a military exercise is just as it appears or is really a hostile act about to occur that is disguised until the very last moment.
That would certainly be a scare event but would it really make it across the Atlantic without being intercepted? I wonder what other destination would create a trigger for more serious actions.
If it has really been hijacked the big Kuestion is by whom and for what purpose.
www.fr24news.com...>Breaking news Polish Air Forcehijacking alert sparks panic as plane heads...

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
So the Biden administration has been caught flying plane loads of illegal immigrant children into Chattanooga, Tennessee. From there they are being put on busses and transported to cities across the South East. I'm pretty sure this is straight up illegal. The "operation" began in Dallas, Texas, but they moved it to Chattanooga to avoid being seen because the airport in Tennessee is smaller.

This is absolutely disgusting. 85% of children who are trafficked in this country are trafficked through the courts. They are actively committing human trafficking right in full view of the public. Something needs to be done about this and it needs doing now.

www.dailywire.com...

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I don't think it could make it across the Atlantic to a target in the US without being intercepted unless the US military was given a stand down order like they were on 9-11. Jets can be scrambled to any location in the US to intercept anything in just a few minutes.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Speaking of Oregon...

Oregon counties vote to secede to Idaho

Voters in five rural Oregon counties approved measures on Tuesday to consider joining the state of Idaho, a part of a long-shot grassroots movement to break with a state dominated by liberal voters west of the Cascade Mountains.

Actually moving the lines would require a vote from the Oregon legislature, which is firmly controlled by Democrats. Oregon and Idaho would have to strike a formal deal, which would then need to be ratified by the U.S. Congress.

Long uphill battle. A Spokane proposal in 1907 called for a new state "Lincoln" to be created from eastern Washington, northeastern Oregon, and northern Idaho. Oregon and Washington's eastern boundary would have been shifted westward to 120° W, aligning with California's eastern boundary. Idaho's northern boundary would have been shifted southward to 45° N, aligning with Wyoming's northern boundary.
Spokane People Demand Brand New Western State (April 22, 1907, Washington Times)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Polish Air Force hijacking alert sparks panic as plane turned towards the west

The Polish Armed Forces wrote on its website: "During the exercise, four episodes will be conducted.

The first will concern the abduction of a civilian aircraft as a possible means of terrorist attack posing a threat to national security.

"The second episode will be massevac in connection with the collision of two ships with injured people on burning and sinking units.

"The scenario involves carrying out a rescue operation, rescuing military property and transporting the victims to medical facilities.

"The next two episodes will be related to the conduct of search and rescue operations after air events (application crash of aircraft in hard-to-reach areas)."

The air force explained the training drill is being in airspace over Poland and in areas of the West Pomeranian, Pomeranian and Mazovian provinces.

This involves several military teams, as well as a host of emergency service operations.

edit on 5202021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Thanks for posting that. I had never considered the reality that some type of military aggression could take place under the cover of a military operation but like I said my tin foil hat is on much too tight. Lol.
Maybe we have been too complacent and accepting of these type of operations but then the military does need some real life practice scenerios. But in these times everything seems have duel meanings and purposes and we are just left to speculate.
I know that I am constantly on the alert in our shifting reality because I want to protect people but then there is so much resistance to any information that seems improbable or impossible so it is like wading through rapids but I carry on.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
I agree but if it was rogue what place would be a good target to cause a chain reaction.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
So the Biden administration has been caught flying plane loads of illegal immigrant children into Chattanooga, Tennessee. From there they are being put on busses and transported to cities across the South East. I'm pretty sure this is straight up illegal. The "operation" began in Dallas, Texas, but they moved it to Chattanooga to avoid being seen because the airport in Tennessee is smaller.

This is absolutely disgusting. 85% of children who are trafficked in this country are trafficked through the courts. They are actively committing human trafficking right in full view of the public. Something needs to be done about this and it needs doing now.

www.dailywire.com...

They were literally doing the same thing under Obama as well. I remember going down to the Greyhound Terminal next to Sky Harbor and there were hundreds being dropped off and just doing their own thing.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

The 'hijacking' of the Boeing 737-86X passenger airliner in Poland turned out to be a part of the Renegade/Sarex -21 drills under way from May 17 until May 21. According to Report, the plan of the exercises was posted on the official website of the country's Ministry of Defense.

azeritimes.com...

Cheers

(post by MayRenee removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

They are not trafficking these kids

Yes, they are.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
More predictable news from Europe.

Franziska Giffey has become the third minister in Angela Merkel’s cabinet to resign over a plagiarism scandal. The German minister for family and women had written a thesis about the inclusion of civil society in EU decision-making.

Axios reports that the Biden administration is about to waive sanctions on Nord Steam 2 and its chief executive. It adds the implausible comment from an administration spokesperson that it remains US policy for the pipeline not to go into use.

Angela Merkel and her government have been playing hardball on the pipeline, and calculated correctly that the Biden administration would fold.

www.eurointelligence.com...

Cheers

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
US House passes the S.937 - COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act in an effort to curb anti-Asian hate violence.🤡

Sponsor: Sen. Hirono, Mazie K. [D-HI]
44 Co-sponsors, all Dems.
Passed 94-1 in the Senate.
Passed 364-62 in the House.

Summary:

This bill requires a designated officer or employee of the Department of Justice (DOJ) to facilitate the expedited review of hate crimes and reports of hate crimes.

DOJ must issue guidance for state, local, and tribal law enforcement agencies on establishing online hate crime reporting processes, collecting data disaggregated by protected characteristic (e.g., race or national origin), and expanding education campaigns.

Additionally, DOJ and the Department of Health and Human Services must issue guidance aimed at raising awareness of hate crimes during the COVID-19 (i.e., coronavirus disease 2019) pandemic.

The bill establishes grants for states to create state-run hate crimes reporting hotlines. It also authorizes grants for states and local governments to implement the National Incident-Based Reporting System and to conduct law enforcement activities or crime reduction programs to prevent, address, or respond to hate crimes.

Finally, in the case of an individual convicted of a hate crime offense and placed on supervised release, the bill allows a court to order that the individual participate in educational classes or community service as a condition of supervised release.

Off you go to Re-education camp.

twitter.com...

Pathetic.

twitter.com...

Fascist clown circus. Nothing to do with hate crime nor Asians. All about surveillance of You, everyone.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

www.dailywire.com...

The brain dead class NEVER, ever, not ever, asks the only question that matters: Why are these children separated from their parents in the first place and why do the moron class think this is okay? It has been PROVEN the cartels are trafficking in kids, PROVEN, so they are being trafficking to purposes only known to the cartels.

Being removed from one's parents is destructive to every human on the planet and that never changes (abuse aside).

The moron class cannot seem to reason, only regurgitate headlines. If this movement of children is both wholesome and normal, then how come US kids are not being sent by their parents to Canada or Mexico to escape the horrifying racism of the US. Also, how come the cartels are trafficking kids to the horrifying racism of the US, instead of keeping in the safe, less racist countries with their parents.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

"The Baptiste Association is taking care of them, they are schooled by competent educators during their transition, fed, clothed, medical, teachers, this is a resettlement effort. They are all 12-17, [snipped]

Can you provide a reputable source for that data please? Everything I find about this "Baptiste group" correlates only to this story. They have very little net signature, most leading to a Kevin Baptiste.
The employee reviews of it are not sparkling either.

So who is the Baptiste Group and what can you tell us about them? Otherwise, your statement holds as much water as a fishnet.

edit on 12Thu, 20 May 2021 12:58:40 -0500pmvAmerica/ChicagoThursdayb20215America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Fighting terror

edit on Thu May 20 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

They are new on the Scene as far as Federal Contracts go .... From what I can Find - I'm sure oversight is lagging bigly - IMO

All about the Benjamins
The Baptiste Group LLC

The Baptiste Group LLC is located in McDonough, GA, United States and is part of the Ambulatory Health Care Services Industry. The Baptiste Group LLC has 65 total employees across all of its locations and generates $3.46 million in sales (USD). (Sales figure is modelled). There are 2 companies in the The Baptiste Group LLC corporate family.

Nothing to see here - especially child care services

What classifies as ambulatory care?
Ambulatory care can be a misleading term, as it actually encompasses a wide range of care and services. By definition, ambulatory care is any same-day medical procedure performed in an outpatient setting. This refers to any medical service that is not performed in a hospital or facility that requires admission. We can further divide ambulatory care into four smaller sub-categories to better help you understand all that ambulatory care encompasses:

Medical services eh .... Flashback 2017....

Baptiste Group Says It Will Serve Migrant Children Instead Of Public Schools; Up To 100 Children To Be Housed At Former Temple Dorm

The Baptiste Group said it initially received a child care license effective May 29, 2020 to Aug. 28, 2020. It says that was extended due to the Coronavirus.

It began receiving residents in November and the license was extended through Feb. 27. ......

The agency is owned by Kevin and Gretchen Baptiste. Terrance Ware is the director of operations, and Reginald Fuller is the director and Landon Zilbert is the facilities manager.

School Board Members Get Into Shouting Match Over Issue Of Unattended Migrant Children; Director Of Baptiste Group To Meet With Top County School Official - April

Finally, Ms. Jones walked out of the budget/agenda session, saying, "I will excuse myself before this gets to be a bigger situation."

Marsha Drake, chief equity officer, said a school official earlier in the day went to a former Tennessee Temple dorm in Highland Park where unattended migrant children are being taken, according to neighbors. A black tarp has been placed on the fence at the location, and the Baptiste Group is advertising for a large number of bilingual positions.

She said the school official met with the executive director, who did not provide any information but agreed to meet with Dr. Drake on Tuesday.

Supt. Johnson said he had little information about the situation, saying he had first heard about it from news reports. He said it is possible that the group would have its own school and that the students would not go to the county schools. The group is advertising for bilingual teachers.

Dr. Highlander said, "My first concern is for the health and safety of these students and for the students in our schools."

Board member Joe Smith asked, "Where are these children going to live?"

Ms. Thurman said, "Who is going to tell us what is going on? The mayor doesn't know anything. The governor doesn't know anything."

edit on 5202021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I highly recommend these. It is a sort of history of our world, and our being. Many will know much of what is told here, but as a compact simplified explanation these are quite good. Try not to "watch" but intently listen, there is a quality being imparted that will impact one's understanding. Side note, there is an explanation to the 'How come the ET's don't just" which I mentioned a few pages back, but coming from others it can be insightful, as seeing the bigger picture as presented from the higher POV one can understand that things are complicated.

Adding part four. This can be very helpful in understanding the dynamics of planetary growth. Many will see the patterns laid out in parts 1-4 playing out in our reality now, which helps see the origins within us.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
No, they are not.

They are not trafficking these kids

Yes, they are.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Oh, come now, Metal ... their ideological credentials are in place. What else is important, after all?

Cheers

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Yeah that's a lot of what I read.
They were only licensed for this work just last year, May to August I believe.

Par for the course though.
Wouldn't be right, unless something was wrong.

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join