It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
cranky, just a thought, what if?

1) Biden DID break the clause and arrest DJT? Could that lead to:

a) Military stepping in with "You're not the real President Joe!", followed by;

b) "As you set the precedent, we can now arrest GWB, BC, BHO!", thereby giving meaning to line 2:

First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction.

2) Also, it strikes me that the post numbers can be mirrored to give date ranges:

3716 becomes 6/1:7/3 = Jun 1st to Jul 3rd (eve of Independence day)

3717 becomes 7/1:7/3 = Jul 1st to 3rd.

3) The 2nd May bank holiday in UK is on 31st, giving a long weekend for a switch of the Bank Of England to QFS, the day before Jun 1st (above).

edit on 19-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Justoneman

Apparently this data was written off as sensor malfunctions, but they kept having it happen over and over. They want us to believe this info was just ignored, but I don't believe that. Also, the DoD operates a world wide underwater acoustic spying network so just about anything under the seas are known and documented by the government....likely many governments.

The Navy's version of Blue book that white washed the land reports. Thanks to Dr Hynick we have a look inside how the government thought at that moment in time. We can extrapolate to the more modern sightings and expect more of the same until the UFO's do a mass landing.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
A few unrelated...

This was taken down and altered.

This was altered, but not taken down. (note the butterfly)

This was not taken down or altered, but fails to reflect reduction in the cost of airline tickets, which, according to circle back Jen makes these numbers meaningless.

And just because.

Also, this effing idiot CLIP sadly he's lying his ass off, but on the flip side no one is listening.

STILL plagiarizing, but in this case he plagiarized AND gaffed in the same sentence, and tossed in an insult too, 3FOR CLIP

edit on 19-5-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Nope could not find anything that specifically said silver since the 70's

You didn't look in the right place then...

31 USC 5112(e):

"(e) Notwithstanding any other provision of law, the Secretary shall mint and issue, in qualities and quantities that the Secretary determines are sufficient to meet public demand, coins which—
(1) are 40.6 millimeters in diameter and weigh 31.103 grams;
(2) contain .999 fine silver;
(3) have a design—
(A) symbolic of Liberty on the obverse side; and
(B) of an eagle on the reverse side;
(4) have inscriptions of the year of minting or issuance, and the words “Liberty”, “In God We Trust”, “United States of America”, “1 Oz. Fine Silver”, “E Pluribus Unum”, and “One Dollar”; and
(5) have reeded edges."

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well skipper, you should have said beautiful fat ass and they might have given you a pass. The mental image of that wrinkly one will take some time to scrub out of our eyes. Ouch.....

originally posted by: SkipperJohn
I just got perma banned on twat. I replied to HRC tweetl about taking the shot. I told her I would take it and stick it in her wrinkled butthole and BAM perma ban.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Chefs Fight Violence Against AAPI Community Through Food
www.youtube.com...

V.P Harris, held a meeting and explained New America, at the AAPI Unity Summit a few hours ago.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
DEBUNKING ELON MUSK Part 1

Even better...Part 2
www.youtube.com...
Nothing is what it seems on the surface.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

"...if we stop this lunatic from blowing us up, we'll be fine? Right" Answer: "No" and "There is another threat."

"At the beginning of the third millennium human progress shall come to a halt."

"There won't be any electricity or global network anymore."

"Nothing you can (do) to stop it. It will happen early in the third millennium." Nothing can stop what is coming. NCSWIC.

I wonder if the currently-weakening magnetic field of Earth could fit as a cause for such a thing as this. With a significantly-weaker field upcoming, it might not take more than a typical solar flare to 'end' our global 'network' (the grid). We can't really do anything about the Earth's magnetic field. *shrug*

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
DEBUNKING ELON MUSK Part 1

Even better...Part 2
www.youtube.com...
Nothing is what it seems on the surface.

Interesting. Not much new to me, but very well laid out indeed.

FWIW, the old twit account attributed to MJ12 returned on telegram. During a Q and A they had this to say about elon.

Watching the video, his looks changed quite a bit. I don't listen to him much, but I do find his odd speech pattern rather droid like.

m.A.L.I.C.E. is very hard to beat with logic and reason. If we extrapolate a bit for fun, the "fan boys" could be seen as simply under the influence/spell. The narrator does mention that the cult of Elon benefits greatly from the social media children of m.A.L.I.C.E., which begs the question: Could he have existed at any other time?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

This. It’s called the petrodollar and it is really what runs the world. Also why people are hellbent on keeping us dependent on oil despite the fact that vastly superior engine and propulsion tech exists today.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Rel, I went for Gimme Three Steps by Lynyrd Skynyrd just a couple of weeks back when they took the masks off in Nashville. I was visiting Mom and my buds were playing nearby. I was on stage with a band of an old HS buddy for a couple of songs.

I picture you singing an ELO song "Sweet talking woman".

with a "Communication breakdown all around"

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Good call on the One Direction vibes ML!

Not my usual repertoire but I might sing that to my karaoke crew at the weekend too - first one since lock down restrictions lifted in UK!

edit on 19-5-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I stand corrected thank you for the link. Why introduce the switch to gold bill?

a reply to: tanstaafl

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I have to playback his interviews 2-3 times to catch what he says and often unable to speak a single sentence clearly. He did admit recently he suffers from Asperger syndrome. On one hand he's like the modern day upgraded Bernie Madoff on steroids and on the other some say he's Howard Hughes reincarnated. He has the uncanny ability to land many NASA, DOD, gov't contracts focused on space missions and he's a big believer in Asimov's Foundation series. Apparently it doesn't take much effort to win over gov contracts. Ha, subservient to AI sounds about right.

His Starship, as it's known, will be a fully reusable transport system capable of carrying up to 100 people with potential of 300 to Mars. According to Elon, building ~1000 Starships within 10 years to create a self-sustaining city on Mars is the SpaceX mission. We'll see how long the cult of Elon lasts.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Not sure why but when I read your post it made me think of this song by Emerson lake & palmer

The whole we are watching a movie seems to fit nicely.
Which worries me cause this snip show needs to end!

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Jom, this is really weird... firstly, the backing voice singing the "slow down" and "hold on" in brackets is a pretty near perfect match to my speaking voice!

My school social group at sweet sixteen was a half dozen strong and one of them was really into E.L.O. I moved school at 17 so lost track of him... until now.

Bear in mind we went to school in the same town as GCHQ and there's a good chance he went to work there initially. I just looked up his Linkedin career path:

Sales Director at QinetiQ ... Charteris ... IA and Cyber at HP ... Lockheed Martin

Seems a world away from the mild mannered musician of our "gang"! What the heck did he turn in to???

This is a part of this Great Awakening that saddens me... There seem to be so many in my life who may have grown towards "the dark side"... it has me questioning the true motives of many of them.

edit on 19-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Am I right in thinking that tomorrow, May 20th, is when Pres. Trump's authorisation of the Military runs out (60 + 60 days)?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Not sure why but when I read your post it made me think of this song by Emerson lake & palmer

The whole we are watching a movie seems to fit nicely.
Which worries me cause this snip show needs to end!

Good choice.

Come inside (an see the Biden show)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Jom, this is really weird... firstly, the backing voice singing the "slow down" and "hold on" in brackets is a pretty near perfect match to my speaking voice!

My school social group at sweet sixteen was a half dozen strong and one of them was really into E.L.O. I moved school at 17 so lost track of him... until now.

Bear in mind we went to school in the same town as GCHQ and there's a good chance he went to work there initially. I just looked up his Linkedin career path:

Sales Director at QinetiQ ... Charteris ... IA and Cyber at HP ... Lockheed Martin

Seems a world away from the mild mannered musician of our "gang"! What the heck did he turn in to???

This is a part of this Great Awakening that saddens me... There seem to be so many in my life who may have grown towards "the dark side"... it has me questioning the true motives of many of them.

I have a friend from my younger days who use to sit with us at lunch and we would talk all this type stuff we do here. Short of it is that he got a job doing things similar to you for our Gov and one day we talked after he had been there a good bit. He wanted me to know I was not crazy after all about JFK, and my suspicions of some things we openly talk about here. It was worse than I thought he said and he wanted me to know he fully thought I was off base until he was involved with the data. He was ambiguous on most of it but not JFK's assassination. The secret gov was up to no good he saw things he didn't have clearance to even hint at to me. He did want to encourage me to not give up and that I should be concerned.
I know he is a white hat who now comes with connections, but haven't heard much from him since.

edit on 19-5-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Am I right in thinking that tomorrow, May 20th, is when Pres. Trump's authorisation of the Military runs out (60 + 60 days)?

If Trump still has authority over the military, he has let this go on too far.

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join