It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
On the marker thing you were talking about on the French border, GPS is dialed in now on all property records.
The Center of the property would have the exact same coordinate either way.
The lines are done by Distance from the corner pin on the initial plats in Certified plans by a Licensed Engineer who certified the distance exactly. In todays setting the pins can be found absolutely and it might change some what if the original survey was so old the procedure had flaws.

A country mile I was told was how far you can smell something. Usually a food situation.

a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

UK to come under scrutiny in Italy’s largest mafia trial in decades

Giuseppe Lombardo, the deputy prosecutor of Reggio Calabria, warned that “in a phase of very scarce global liquidity, the goal of the ’Ndrangheta will be to create a banking system parallel to the legal one”, as all the eyes are on the City.

Federico Varese, a professor of criminology at the University of Oxford, believes Brexit is forcing the UK government to rethink the fight against transnational organised crime.

“Criminals consider borders an opportunity and will make the most of it,” said Varese. “It is just another price of Brexit.”

Borders..... Interesting

edit on 552021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
On the marker thing you were talking about on the French border, GPS is dialed in now on all property records.
The lines are done by Distance from the corner pin on the initial plats in Certified plans by a Licensed Engineer who certified the distance exactly. In todays setting the pins can be found absolutely and it might change some what if the original survey was so old the procedure had flaws.

A country mile I was told was how far you can smell something. Usually a food situation.

No, this is not how it is done.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

France have also threatened to cut off electricity supply to the Channel Island of Jersey over disputed territorial fishing waters after Brexit. Jersey although British, is closer to France Geographically and gets 90% of its electricity from France.
France v UK

Rainbows
Jane

If they aren't giving the energy to the island for free, what dolts for threating to stop sending it for profit. Strangely we know they aren't doing this to be nice to Brexiteers. Clearly it is a good business decision for all to sell them energy. They will come around I would think. The new Idiocracy seems to be spreading.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: Justoneman

No, this is not how it is done.

In my business i have to know exact coordinates of literally hundreds of locations within locations. Using UTMs from GPS is how we do it.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Is your business land surveying?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Those playing this HoaxOrama home game: What did cranky say about the phase we are in with regard to the jab and the billions dollar promotion?

Vaccines are ‘better than nature’ at producing virus-fighting antibodies, CDC says

A new study suggests that vaccines are “better than nature” at producing virus-fighting antibodies, federal health officials said Wednesday —as they announced the US has hit a promising “new low” of daily COVID-19 deaths.

Most will only read the first paragraph so the rest is irrelevant. Notice the offset sentence is the only one that matters.

But of course we have some stats, to wow them folks who are foolish.

Meanwhile, the seven-day daily average of coronavirus fatalities in the US fell to 404 per day — down from 876 reported on April 28 — while infection and hospitalization rates also plunged, according to CDC director Rochelle Walensky.

Notice the offset sentence again.

We're now officially in the "vaccines are working" phase of "get your vaccine you anti-vaxxer commie scum."

How did they accomplish this? By lying of course, but also by just changing the standards again.

All I am doing is literally watching them play the same exact game of tic tac toe over and over again. Eventually you figure out the handful of moves the have.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Their out to convince Humanity at all cost.. To take the jab..

flashback Jan 2021- Moderna admits here that what they inject now is an “operating system.”

Our mRNA Medicines – The ‘Software of Life’

......Generally, the only thing that changes from one potential mRNA medicine to another is the coding region – the actual genetic code that instructs ribosomes to make protein. Utilizing these instruction sets gives our investigational mRNA medicines a software-like quality. We also have the ability to combine different mRNA sequences encoding for different proteins in a single mRNA investigational medicine.....

Seems the Devil is in the details

Should be making sense by now

Another flashback

On a LIGHTer though related subject

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Just some notes I had from last year.
Two of the largest institutional investors in Inovio Pharma (Corona vax) are BlackRock and Wasatch Advisors, Inc. (Salt Lake City).

Inovio Pharmaceuticals, once they received the virus sequence from China, they had created a vaccine 'design' in 3 hours.

Inovio gets $5 million grant from Gates Foundation to fund testing of device for delivering COVID-19 vaccine. Market Watch (March 2020)

INOVIO Receives $71 Million Contract From U.S. Department of Defense To Scale Up Manufacture of CELLECTRA® 3PSP Smart Device and Procurement of CELLECTRA® 2000 for COVID-19 DNA Vaccine.

- U.S. Government will support the scale-up of INOVIO's proprietary intradermal DNA delivery device CELLECTRA® 3PSP to deliver INOVIO's COVID-19 vaccine

- INOVIO to report on interim U.S. Phase 1 clinical trial results in late June

- INOVIO preparing for U.S. Phase 2/3 efficacy study to begin this summer
PR Newswire (Jun 23, 2020)

Tolerability of intramuscular and intradermal delivery by CELLECTRA® adaptive constant current electroporation device in healthy volunteers - published online June 4, 2013. 7 yrs later new & improved.

From INOvio Sep 2020:

Until the FDA's questions have been satisfactorily addressed, INOVIO's Investigational New Drug Application (IND) for the Phase 2/3 trial is on partial clinical hold. The company is actively working to address the FDA's questions and plans to respond in October, after which the FDA will have up to 30 days to notify INOVIO of its decision as to whether the trial may proceed.

Inovio’s stock soars after receiving grant to develop coronavirus vaccine. Inovio gets a $9 million CEPI grant; Co-Diagnostics stock surges as company is readying a screening test if needed.
MarketWatch (Jan 2020)

Inovio and its partners was able to advance its vaccine for Zika virus “from bench to human testing” in seven months, which Inovio said it believed to be the fastest vaccine development on record in recent decades.

Inovio pharmaceuticals, which is tied to govt agency DARPA, will be developing the coronavirus vaccine for China, the country considered by DARPA to be #1 threat to US, using a type of vaccine still in development in the US for human use. Fox in da henhouse much?

Inovio Collaborating With Beijing Advaccine To Advance INO-4800 Vaccine Against New Coronavirus In China

"Funded by over $60 million in grants from DARPA"

INO-4800 Covid-19 DNA Vaccine is currently underway.

Link

Sometimes I get the weird feeling I've been reactivated for military service.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Remember this ??

explosion-kills-2000-at-pesticide-plant
www.history.com...

No Fines .....

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

We also have the ability to combine different mRNA sequences encoding for different proteins in a single mRNA investigational medicine.....

^^^This is a valid question that some people are asking...What else might have been coded for beside the one for the spike protein?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Nothing good considering the timeline

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I don't see any meaningful issues with body doubles either, except for Hillary.

edit on 5-5-2021 by FlyingFox because: one more...

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
DJT Speaks

Note the language usage.

We laugh not because it is trolling but because it is true.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Meme flashback...

A BBB Bill Clinton production...

And this on Jan 26, 2021 by Larry Fink...

twitter.com...

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I can't believe Liz Cheney was ever even elected to begin with. How does that even happen? After the clusterfudge that was the Bush administration and the begining of the never-ending wars, I figured pretty much everyone hated Dick "The Penguin" Cheney. I can't believe people would willingly elect one of his kids to office.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Check the History of such a family. Drift back to the 16 - 1700s, how the adopted a RED Shield in their Austrian coat of arms. How a 13 year old originally kicked off buying and selling rare coins. How he went on to become the Chief installer of Bank's. Became the Top Dog in the Bank of England. Followed by a seemingly interesting run of original Financial / Economy affairs. He was eventually found to be mis-behaving and was kicked out of the banking sytem. How the Rothschilds set up a Global Banking system in China. etc. Read up the age old Punch magzine and how a certain Lady - said to be a Daughter of the Rothschild Family, Married a top Army officer and setup home in one infamous UK Castle. How she refused to follow the role they tried to enforce upon her and instead went off to run Hospital units for Injured UK Military persennel. Court case called the 'Flying Dustbins, Their original power in a wide stack of countries - especially America. Say what you like about such, but No One on this Planet will ever succeed in shutting such down. Never think I am Praising such, I am simply Gob smacked as to what one Family plus a host of gradual connections have done to Now Own this Planet. The Male in that 'Chocalate' picture namely Sir Evelyn , is seen in a more recent - 1980s or 70s, photo digging his index finger into Prince Charles as he so speaks to him. Their History alone will take several years to slowly learn. Then you have their campatriots to seek out and read about.

One reason I sit back nowadays , have a swig or two of whisky and read Todays ventures. Please do forget Many of us were reading about the Invisible Elite's prior to Computers - the Sinclair ZX80 for instance - ever hit the market.

Take a look around now and then. Note how a NWO is already established and is so far changing multiple approaches to everything. Anyone who thinks a Miltary uprising is heading their / our way, Should pause and reconsider. The New World will be a well protected Elite system and we - if we can afford it, will be offered a host of Changes. But then who am I to say that ??

Cheers

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Just like the dictionaries changed the definition of vaccine. Just keep changing the words to fit your narrative, that way you can never be wrong, IT'S SCIENCE!

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
How many genders are there = 2

How many genders are there = infinity

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Is this really a coded message that NATO/EU is moving in on Traditional French Values?

Why does a stone boarder matter in these days of GPS and modern maps?

The story seemed weird. Some of my questions:

Like, how big is this stone that they can’t just move it back?
How do they know a farmer moved it but not who moved it?
Was the stone clearly marked “border, do not move”?
Do historians randomly walk border lines on other people’s property?
Why did this historian make such a big deal about this... and who is he/she?
Why is this any drama at all?

Certain stories read like “a message is being sent” to me, and this was one of them...

new topics

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join