It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
A little weird but fascinating! Epstein fake temple starts around the 14:00 mark and forewarning to the ladies, it gets a little occultic weird on the sex force when the Daoshi (Taoist master) starts speaking. From earlier Q drops you should recognize the image on right in the vid thumbnail.
Occult Secrets of the Phoenician Bath:

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Clip "I'm not keeping him in prison" = shills be shilling through parsing and hate.

Speaking of...

DJT Speaks 11:57am May 6, 2021

The Fake News Media, working in close conjunction with Big Tech and the Radical Left Democrats, is doing everything they can to perpetuate the term “The Big Lie” when speaking of 2020 Presidential Election Fraud. They are right in that the 2020 Presidential Election was a Big Lie, but not in the way they mean. The 2020 Election, which didn’t even have Legislative approvals from many States (which is required under the U.S. Constitution), and was also otherwise corrupt, was indeed The Big Lie. So when they try to sell the American people the term The Big Lie, which they do in unison and coordination, think of it instead as the greatest Fraud in the history of our Country! An even greater Hoax than Russia, Russia, Russia, Mueller, Mueller, Mueller, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, or any of the other many scams the Democrats pulled!

Head to the page to link directly to your favorite darpa mind control program.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

You are spot on... R’s and D’s cheat. A lot of cheating occurs in primaries to give the illusion of choice.

Bush Sr. v. Dukakis
Bush Sr. v. Clinton
Dole v. Clinton
Bush v. Gore
Bush v. Kerry
Obama v. McCain
Obama v. Romney

The back-up candidate is like a worse version of the primary candidate— a failsafe to make sure the right person gets elected.

If you could examine, I’m sure you’d find primary cheating for decades. It starts on local levels and just keeps going upwards. You comply or they ruin your campaign. So hard to trust anyone was actually “elected” unless you know for sure the whole process was legit.

We did not get who we voted for... and that’s the problem.

edit on 6-5-2021 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That is one for the immortal archives. He raised a very good point on the western double-speak and a good counterattack... people should look in the mirror before attacking others. The whole BBC interview of President Ilham Aliyev (serving since 31 October 2003) is posted in twit comments or direct link > www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Earth is a school for souls and every soul courses through it individually, many times, picking up the life experience and thereby growing until it graduates and moves on to the next level.

Not much different than much of what you say but I say it happens individually and you say it happens as a collective.

ETA: Oh yeah, souls seek out negative experiences as well as positive ones to comprehend the full range of existence. That would differ from much of what you say, where everything is just in the direction of light.

Though I find much of what you share, I also find it incomplete. It comes down to the great "If, and Then".

If, we are eternal souls, then, we have been through the spiritual classroom too many times to count. But if our souls are new creations, then training is in order.

Individually or a collective? I say, both... The movies we are living in, are both. A movie within a movie, within a life time spent in a Classroom within a Amusement park within a Torture chamber..... And Savant-ism is the thread that ties them all together.

The collective of mankind has spoken as to the direction it wishes for mankind to take. As "Q" stated, it had to be this way, in order to allow each player to decide the path they wish to follow, and for a clear delineation between, good, and evil. What has started can not be reversed anymore than a drop of rain water can be placed back into a cloud. To understand this you must understand why polar opposites are pushing the same core narrative. For good to do evil is virtually impossible. But for evil, self destruction comes naturally............ Let them do, what they do best.........

Speaking of movies, I recently watched a overlooked golden oldie that comes from 1957. Back when sanity ruled the day. If anyone is interested in investing a hour and some change, it might change your outlook.

A cheap sci-fi that looks at the core, the hidden heart (or lack of) of mankind........ So very revealing!!!

The 27th Day 1957 -- A Sci-fi Movie Full Length

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

That is one for the immortal archives. He raised a very good point on the western double-speak and a good counterattack... people should look in the mirror before attacking others. The whole BBC interview of President Ilham Aliyev (serving since 31 October 2003) is posted in twit comments or direct link > www.youtube.com...

The hidden gem is his saying they have darpabook.

This thing is a planetary menace, yet folks here seem to see it in terms of DJT vs. Righteousness.

It is sort of like fluoride, the manhatten folks took one look an freaked out, others saw opportunity. Many of us saw darpabook and freaked out...

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I'm in Cornwall and can get French radio

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

The man who runs that Twitter wrote a book called Decoding the Hive. I'm not in lockstep with all the things that he claims but his info has def helped to expand my perspective. I have a PDF copy of his book that I can share if anyone's interested

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Touche, yes very good point. Perhaps some of us (not just in this thread, but on a globl scale, perhaps in the noosphere) are seeing light of truth seeping through the cracks in the proverbial iron wall of agenda cabal secrecy and echo chambers of lies & 24/7 msm propaganda.

I think the Schumann Resonance among other recognized spiritual realities on a personal level plays an important role in this ongoing duality war of dark & light which is why I flip/flop back & forth day to day, week to week, and so on.

I think many experience a hypnagogic trance state (asleep), that some are trapped in it and some experience a transitional state out of it into a hypnopompic (wakefulness) state. The music video in Q2440 got me thinking about this hallucinogenic state of mind, which of course has both dark (medical/pharma philosophy, depending on what one reads/believes) & light (spiritual/esoterism/clairvoyance & anthroposophy) meaning/outcomes but on an individual experiences and how one interprets. IMO, this is why the cabal has been trying to destroy church & religion - the spiritual side. They fear if too many people awaken and tap into this spirit world it will destroy them. Deep subject, my own opinion. Sorry, drifted off into woo-woo land.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Well, I just gained a new respect for Turkey the last few weeks. I do know a couple and they would say our media lies about their country but then it lies about our country. They must be right about the lies our media says. Now what to believe gets muddled a bit but it makes sense that OUR western society media are NOW the enemedia.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Clip "I'm not keeping him in prison" = shills be shilling through parsing and hate.

Speaking of...

DJT Speaks 11:57am May 6, 2021

The Fake News Media, working in close conjunction with Big Tech and the Radical Left Democrats, is doing everything they can to perpetuate the term “The Big Lie” when speaking of 2020 Presidential Election Fraud. They are right in that the 2020 Presidential Election was a Big Lie, but not in the way they mean. The 2020 Election, which didn’t even have Legislative approvals from many States (which is required under the U.S. Constitution), and was also otherwise corrupt, was indeed The Big Lie. So when they try to sell the American people the term The Big Lie, which they do in unison and coordination, think of it instead as the greatest Fraud in the history of our Country! An even greater Hoax than Russia, Russia, Russia, Mueller, Mueller, Mueller, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, or any of the other many scams the Democrats pulled!

Head to the page to link directly to your favorite darpa mind control program.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
We are watching a movie...

Lol

Well that’s something lol😳
I’m not sure what I just watched🤣
Is this the same group of anti colonization people that took over 200 acres in Colorado?

Not gonna lie, if it is I’m surprised. I didn’t think much could shock me anymore but, wow!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

You are spot on... R’s and D’s cheat. A lot of cheating occurs in primaries to give the illusion of choice.

Bush Sr. v. Dukakis
Bush Sr. v. Clinton
Dole v. Clinton
Bush v. Gore
Bush v. Kerry
Obama v. McCain
Obama v. Romney

The back-up candidate is like a worse version of the primary candidate— a failsafe to make sure the right person gets elected.

If you could examine, I’m sure you’d find primary cheating for decades. It starts on local levels and just keeps going upwards. You comply or they ruin your campaign. So hard to trust anyone was actually “elected” unless you know for sure the whole process was legit.

We did not get who we voted for... and that’s the problem.

Eloquently stated. We certainly should be concerned that the fakery is not just the Dems or the R's it's who ever is in power in whatever place influences the count.

We need a new system whereby neutral is back in our vernacular.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
May 6, 1882 – The United States Congress passes the Chinese Exclusion Act...

was a United States federal law signed by President Chester A. Arthur on May 6, 1882, prohibiting all immigration of Chinese laborers. Building on the earlier Page Act of 1875 which banned Chinese women from immigrating to the United States, the Chinese Exclusion Act was the first, and remains the only law to have been implemented, to prevent all members of a specific ethnic or national group from immigrating to the United States.

Exclusion was repealed by the Magnuson Act on December 17, 1943, which allowed 105 Chinese to enter per year. Chinese immigration later increased with the passage of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952, which abolished direct racial barriers, and later by the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, which abolished the National Origins Formula.

An 1886 advertisement for "Magic Washer" detergent: The Chinese Must Go:

Guessing I'd be quickly attacked by the woke mob if I tweeted 👆

In 2014, the California Legislature took formal action to pass measures that formally recognize the many proud accomplishments of Chinese-Americans in California and to call upon Congress to formally apologize for the 1882 adoption of the Chinese Exclusion Act.

May 6, 1983 – The Hitler Diaries are revealed as a hoax after being examined by new experts.

May 6, 1994 – Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom and French President François Mitterrand officiate at the opening of the Channel Tunnel.

May 6, 1996 – The body of former CIA director William Colby is found washed up on a riverbank in southern Maryland, eight days after he disappeared.

May 6, 1997 – The Bank of England is given independence from political control, the most significant change in the bank's 300-year history. In 1825–26, the bank was able to avert a liquidity crisis when Nathan Mayer Rothschild succeeded in supplying it with gold.

May 6, 1998 – Steve Jobs of Apple Inc. unveils the first Gen iMac.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

POST 4U

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
This is a strange story to me. Florida.

Florida teen accused of rigging homecoming election to be tried as adult

A Florida teen who allegedly schemed with her mom to rig an election for homecoming queen is being charged as an adult.

Emily Rose Grover was 17 when she and her mother were arrested for hacking student accounts and casting nearly 250 bogus votes so she could snag the homecoming crown.

Investigators said they found 117 votes originated from the same IP address over a short period of time.

A total of 246 votes were cast from accounts that were accessed by computers inside the mom and daughter’s Pensacola home or from Carroll’s cellphone, the FDLE said.

Carroll’s account accessed 372 high school records and 339 of those were Tate students.

Each faces a maximum of 16 years on the charges.

A teen in a meaningless High School Election has been arrested and charged and faces 16 years. Like arresting someone for rigging wrestling to me. I have a million problems with this, but the symbolism is GLARING.

Teen arrested for election rigging.
CIA, SOROS, DOMINION, State officials, China, Ukraine, Germany blah blah blah not only not charged in the pewblick eye, but those who Question election rigging are literal communists.

NY Post has done this kind of Symbolism Story before on several topics. Me thinks this is a warning that the election reveal is unstoppable, folks need to take cover, as NCSWC.

Hmmm. This is interesting.

With reference to things hypocritical and ironic, I posted a few pages back about the concept of Truth Inversion possibly being a new version of “The Big Lie,” as a technique the nefarious might use confound people looking at their misdeeds. I was thinking so because the ironic actions seem to come from the bad guys and be too glaring to be unintentional.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But here’s another thought. How much influence do the white hats have? The idea has been raised that they now control some of the cabal players who have flipped.

If so, perhaps some of the hyper-ironic stories are planted by them.

The idea that you have to show people problems rather that just telling them seems to be important. In other words, to get people to wake up, they have to see for themselves and understand, because they won’t be convinced by simply having an argument thrown at them.

So how do you get people to see what is wrong and understand it from within?

One way might be to show them examples of conspicuous irony and hypocrisy that stick in their mind. They have to look within to resolve the puzzling contradiction and the resulting cognitive dissonance.

They have to think about it.

When their attention is forced to something and they have to think about it, insight may follow.

Nothing underlines the absurdity of accusations regarding rigging a presidential election going unexamined and unpunished quite like seeing a teenaged girl get charged with felonies for rigging a trivial homecoming election.

In the minor case there is an investigation and charges.

In the vastly important presidential election… nothing?

What???

Wouldn’t contemplating that discrepancy wake people up? Wouldn’t it prepare people for the possibility that there could be some heavy consequences if Biden Team cheated?
Oh, and a shout-out to cherokeetroy. I find some of her metaphors extremely powerful. It got me thinking about ways one can illustrate rather than explain. Get a person to make the leap to meaning on their own.

edit on 5/6/2021 by cimmerius because: Tweak

edit on 5/6/2021 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

We got Biden, they got him. Not sure who came out on top with this deal.
Oddly enough he reminds me a bit of Kappy. Anyone else?

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

May 6, 1996 – The body of former CIA director William Colby is found washed up on a riverbank in southern Maryland, eight days after he disappeared.

Let me tell you a little about this. none of what you read about his death is true. His body was found on the sea wall of the US Naval Academy, and had to be moved so that the Academy wouldn't add to the scandals it was having that year. He was shot 4 times in the back and had the back of his skull crushed in. His death was reported a day after he was found since it had to be moved to another location.

At the sea wall where the body was found, evidence of the murder was still there a couple of days later, and at least two Midshipmen at the Academy were Graduated as long as their kept their mouths shut about the incident.

I know about this incident not only did I live in Annapolis at the time, but I also knew the Marines that were standing gate that night as well as a few of them that had to move the body.

If someone wanted to know about the reason behind his death, then maybe people should ask about his weird interest in Vince Foster's death.

At least that's the story as I remember it.
edit on 6-5-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Bill Gates. A tabloid source...

Family Furious at Him ... During Secret Trip Ahead of Divorce

A supposed plan that included renting a remote, private island...

In more interesting news...

twitter.com...

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Let me tell you a little about this. none of what you read about his death is true. His body was found on the sea wall of the US Naval Academy, and had to be moved so that the Academy wouldn't add to the scandals it was having that year. He was shot 4 times in the back and had the back of his skull crushed in. His death was reported a day after he was found since it had to be moved to another location.

At the sea wall where the body was found, evidence of the murder was still there a couple of days later, and at least two Midshipmen at the Academy were Graduated as long as their kept their mouths shut about the incident.

I know about this incident not only did I live in Annapolis at the time, but I also knew the Marines that were standing gate that night as well as a few of them that had to move the body.

If someone wanted to know about the reason behind his death, then maybe people should ask about his weird interest in Vince Foster's death.

At least that's the story as I remember it.

That's nuts. Of course it is just a conspiracy theory because the folks that bashed his head said so. And JE killed himself, sure.

One has to wonder what a former head spook has to do to get the death penalty like that.

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join