It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   
DECODE of new Mr Pool picture post:

Bear in mind Gen Flynn and Pres. Trump's calls for rallies... and my decode of P.A.I.N. a few posts back as Protests necessary:

1) Elephant in the room: BLACK = BLACKOUT:
a) If each X represents a day of blackout then we can now expect 14 days of it?
Think how people taped up their windows with an X to stop flying glass during WWII blackouts at night.
b) Xs on black background could represent STARS in the SKY... "Thousand points of Light".

2) Timestamp of 10:39 links to posts:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 357f8c No.919423 📁
Apr 6 2018 10:46:52 (EST)
www.nytimes.com...📁
Here we go.
Q

Chan post number encodes Apr 23rd on Julian calendar = tomorrow, Thursday.
URL is about "Qanon conspiracy" - so maybe new DS push on this.
"Here we go" aligns with WWG1WGA

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.271 📁
Sep 20 2018 18:45:01 (EST)
Those in attendance - be vigilant tonight.
See something
Say something
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Apr 22nd, = TODAY on Julian calendar.
Pertains to rallies that Flynn/Pres. Trump call?

2) The first 3 lines of Xs give #234

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 0a9612 No.10925 📁
Nov 29 2017 14:21:16 (EST)
Snow White utilized/activated to silence.
This was not anticipated.
Control / protection lost.
Routing through various networks ('jumpers') randomly has created connection/sec issues.
Working to resolve.
Select people removed.
Stay strong.
We are winning.
More to follow.
Q

Post number encodes Apr 23rd, Thursday, on the Julian calendar = day 113.
Timestamp encodes Apr 22nd and Apr 24th = Today/Friday on Julian calendar.

3) The numbers on the last line MIRROR to give #2025

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b8574 No.2811253 📁
Aug 30 2018 22:20:12 (EST)
www.foxnews.com...📁
www.foxnews.com...📁
“The whole world is watching.”
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Apr 23rd, Thursday, on the Julian calendar = day 113.
Second URL: "trump-threatens-doj-fbi-to-start-doing-their-job-or-hell-get-involved-during-indiana-rally"

edit on 5-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Two significant Scavino video tweets; 15, then 10 seconds long...
(Could be a MARKER countdown; 15, 10, 5, 1, ZERO)

t.co...

Note:
a) Reflected "Thousand points of light" drowning in the Pool (C_A... Mr Pool)
b) Blackout allows spotlight focus on them!
c) 8-sided ORANGE parasol represents Dawn? Dusk? Pres.Trump/8chan/Anons?

Music = Think (Freedom), Aretha Franklin
Partial Lyrics

Hey, think
(Think)
Think about what you're trying to do to me
Whoo, think
(Think)
Let your mind go, let yourself be free

You need me, and I need you
(Need me)
(Don't know)
Without each other
Ain't nothin' neither can do

"Travel and tourism is on fire🔥in Portland...” @tedwheeler t.co...

Video shows Restaurant window collapsing from previous night's Antifa riot.

Notes:
a) Again, "Thousand points of Light" REFLECTED in window = Mirrored,
b) ANTIFA collapsing - as the window/Mirror does,
c) "Travel and tourism is on fire" MIRRORS Trump Tower on fire!

CIVIILISATION does not exist if people are not integrated!
"A Thousand Points of Light" shine dimly but illuminate much more when focussed as one integrated whole!
Think how much brighter the Sun is than the Stars - how more beneficial to Earth.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
WTH?
Time to pray.

a reply to: scraedtosleep

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: carewemust
That does nothing to address the question of who is/would be using the body doubles and why they would do such a crappy job.

IMO
The "Possible" / "Probable" answer to that is this (ie explanation you can understand lol)

DJT with the combination of this online "Q" phenomenon has enabled many people to pay much more attention to world events (with an EYE on Details) , after seeing the farcical past 4 years of behavior and tone - it is evident there is a modus operandi for everything broadcast into our eyes and ears.

In the past we (the world) kept busy living life, taking the News as an honest attempt at reflecting the world around us. Well that got Busted into pieces - And while those who would control you struggle to get everyone back into a slumber - the amount of attention intensifies. All About FOCUS - And the MSM and Controllers never thought we could.

Now that is my Opinion - it is neither arguable / Debatable, nor wrong

That said I (and others) don't need to go on and on and on saying the same thing over and over and over
Carry On ... Your Comprehension or lack of is your responsibility - not for me to explain SQUAT

Interesting bit of info from the G7 - G7 Works On Vaccine Plan After Pleas To Help Poor

.......Pfizer, one of the major companies involved in anti-Covid efforts, said Tuesday that it estimates $26 billion in revenue in 2021 from the vaccine........

edit on 552021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Here's how it all began, 1959;

nanotech
www.zyvex.com...

Heres where it is /was
www.nano.gov...

TeacherNetwork
www.nano.gov...

Also mentioned was QFS - Quantum Financial System.

Then ;
[ fact-check--no-record-that-quantum-financial-system-exists ]

leadstories.com...

So how much more was to be misleading ?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
That doesn't explain anything.

Why would the MSM need body doubles of people who are already in agreement with the MSM narrative?

ETA: By the way, CWM replied to a post about body doubles with something totally unrelated to them.
edit on 5-5-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Which makes it likely that when Q started posting there wasn't a plan.

The idea of a plan that was well thought out decades ago between the military, Trump and JFK Jr. to topple the cabal was something that was added later.

Maybe...

Regardless, I prefer hopium to loserium.

Well stated. If you were to see it used again, please forgive us for any plagiarism.

ETA

Hopium bottles ar not filled to the top? Don't mind that. Like fine wine, it all takes time.

edit on 5-5-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
German police shut down major darknet child sex abuse platform

After months of investigation, German police have busted the "Boystown" child sex abuse platform with over 400,000 members. Four German men have been arrested.

The investigation spanned months and was led by a German task force working in coordination with Europol, as well as authorities from the Netherlands, Sweden, Australia, the United States and Canada.

E = Elysium

Look at this DeutscheWelle story & headline:

"Christoph Metzelder admits possession of EXPLOITATIVE images of children" but received a suspended sentence of ten months.

"Exploitative Images"? AYFKM?

Then read the Daily Mail version of what he actually did.

He retired from football in 2014 and since 2006, Metzelder has run a foundation in his own name to support socially disadvantaged children across Germany.

"...a huge paedophile network that involved important people in our country...He was a procurer of children for well-known people who range from diplomats and politicians to people linked to the media."
Portugal's elite linked to paedophile ring (Nov 2002)

Back in the Homeland...

Pastor, girls’ basketball coach among 79 arrested in Hillsborough sex sting

Two other men were arrested face human trafficking charges as a result of what the agency dubbed “Operation Takedown,” said Sheriff Chad Chronister at a news conference Thursday. The sting was launched in the days leading up to this past weekend’s WrestleMania 37, which was held at Tampa’s Raymond James Stadium.

More tin foil conspiracy stuff...

Texas authorities rescue child, arrest 30 in undercover human trafficking probe

The three day operation, dubbed Operation Cupid, resulted in the arrest of 30 individuals as well as the rescue of a juvenile who authorities said was being trafficked.

As much as we need to stop these people, we need to find the Johns and Janes and get them off the streets and on their way to their destination in the after life.

We have to eradicate their DNA that tells them raping people and especially children is OK. It isn't nor never should be considered OK! Good work Texas.

edit on 5-5-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) main consumer customer is the USA and their HQ is in Moon Township, PA. Morocco born Moncef Slaoui, former head of GlaxoSmithKline’s vaccine division became Trump’s COVID-19 Vaccine Chief Scientific Advisor on Operation Warp Speed.

In 2012, GSK pleaded guilty to promotion of drugs for unapproved uses, failure to report safety data, and kickbacks to physicians in the United States and agreed to pay a $3 billion (£1.9bn) settlement.
It was the largest health-care fraud case to date in that country and the largest settlement by a drug company.

Moon Township has many spooky connections to past presidents and Mil Industrial Complex.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Just what the doctor ordered...

Synchronicity with what I was journaling about this morning before I came here and saw/listened. Usually I pass by stuff like this that gets posted, but today....I didn't.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Bit like our Porton Down?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Yes, that will change the facts.

Of course not, the facts remain the same. The way some people connect those facts to "prove" the Q narrative might not be so solid.

Just pay attention to the body doubles at least. It is hard to fake ears and noses. Therein lies our and your biggest usable clue.

You can believe the body double CT if you want but the premise is weak sauce.

The only instance of body double that I give any credence to is the HRC actor after the fainting incident and that was her doing it because she didn't want to seem frail during the campaign.

The idea that the cabal, who is said to be in bed with hollywood, can't make a decent mask or convincing FX is flimsy, at best.

Not the masked ones will have bad shape of the ears and nose but the ones using the medical masks that are close to the real persons looks. Plenty of real people who can double without makeup or theatrical masks. THOSE people who are close have enough flaws, but you clearly don't care to take time to look close enough to even have a clue or you would see it as plain as the nose on their faces or ears on their heads.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Have you guys looked into this? mavenroundtable.io...#:~:text=Donald%20Barr%2C%20 the%20father%20of%20current%20U.S.%20Attorney,explored%20the%20themes%20of%20sexual%20slavery%2C%20and%20domination.

It's a possible connection with barrs dad to epstien.

If true barr being the ag at the time that epstien is "allowed" to commit suicide can't be a coincidence.
Unless you guys believe in coincidences?

Tying up lose ends maybe?

Good observation and link. We had folks in here pointing out that Barr's dad was connected very closely to Epstein. Yes, I agree if true it is way out on the coinkydink meter. Something strange seems more likely than he killed himself and that was it.
The proof is in the tasting of the pudding. A Bush friend, Barr left a bad taste in a lot of peoples mouths. I didn't like the pick but who the hell are you going to get when they are almost all compromised by something bigger than the need to do their Constitutional duties instead of their Robber Baron tasks.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: FlyingFox

PM me for deets

How about...
"The Grudge Report"

I like that with a slight modification. Call it exactly this without the long version of F

"The F'n Grudge Report"

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Liability reasons 😸

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Bit like our Porton Down?

Rainbows
Jane

Yes, similarities. Actually that place sounds more like Edgewood Arsenal human experiments.

EA 1729 aka "The 25th code"

Fort Holabird was a US Army Intelligence/MKULTRA training base combined with Army Chemical Corps Edgewood Arsenal for human chemical/mind control experiments. The U.S. Army Intelligence School and Counter Intelligence Records Facility was based here until transferred to Fort Huachuca, Arizona in 1972.
"EA 1729 - The 25th Code" - www.youtube.com...
Today, we are under the spell of E-MKULTRA. E = "Entrainment"

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Seems to be the Pharcy fields old Hobby;

pfizer-to-pay-largest-criminal-fine-in-history
www.allgov.com...

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Honestly, I have seen enough pictures of people I personally know who look different in pics depending on lighting, angle and other things to put too much stock in the body double CT, especially since nobody can even give a good reason why it would even need to be done.

link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Bill Gates is getting a divorce from what exactly?

Or rather, "a guy who people think is a guy named Bill Gates is getting divorced from someone who vaguely looks like Bill Gates' wife from a few years back."

Curious a "divorce" announcement occurs just as the stabby jabby narrative is falling apart.

This divorce is not about "marriage."

The person purporting to be Gates’ wife of late sure looks like a dude...

"She" makes Michele Obama look feminine.

Supposedly the Gates have 3 children. Of course, so did Michael Jackson, and it was pretty damn obvious that at least 2 of the 3 kids weren't biologically his. (The older ones are white; only Blanket looks like he has any African ancestry in him.) Of course, nobody in the MSM ever talked about this stuff.

link   

Daily Mail

Oversight Board

The fact that they have such an Oversight board for their Appeals process is like they believe they are the new court of Appeals for all speech matters in the United States of Corporatocracy. In six months, Zuckerberg will kick it back to Facebook's Oversight Board for six months. Who needs FB anymore.

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join