It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Another Wave

This one creates a woozy feeling in the head.

Might help explain why some of you, the same some of you, seem to be unable to learn and gleefully feed your energy, without regard, to others in the world to your own detriment. Service To Self.

This interesting - more interesting then most of the previous pages...

I have followed this graph since its inception. I have never seen this pattern before. I have never seen the calm (blue) escape the graph, nor have I seen that same sort of polarity pattern reflected in such a tight span of a few hours. Manic. This would indicate a SEVERE shift or change in the collective's direction.

Connecting the two we can see, the relationship between the increase in one showing up in the other. No real way from that graph to determine which facilitated which, my sense is the 5.5.5 seQuence suggests Schuman begets collective begets timeline change.
edit on 5-5-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Seems to be the Pharcy fields old Hobby;

pfizer-to-pay-largest-criminal-fine-in-history
www.allgov.com...

So a fine fixes their crimes against humanity?

Hmmm. Maybe we know now why this keep happening. Money talks and bull snip walks.

Complicity to allow people who ok using the population as guinea pigs is just as bad as coming up with the idea. Is it not?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Fresh Eye Opener;

a-list-of-infamous-british-freemasons-and-bilderberg-attendees

timetostartcaring.com...

Cheers

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

"Might help explain why some of you, the same some of you, seem to be unable to learn and gleefully feed your energy, without regard, to others in the world to your own detriment. Service To Self."

Kinda reminds me of this.

So many seem so keen to wallow in negativity.
There are those who are simply aligned that way surely, but I find it hard to fathom that the majority on that side are actually "there" without outside influence/manipulation.

I'd like to believe that most of us if not all of us, are "born" as good souls with decent intent.
Also why I think the onset of the indoctrination starts so early, the human intuition can be a powerful thing.

edit on 12Wed, 05 May 2021 12:04:35 -0500pmvAmerica/ChicagoWednesdayb20215America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Paragraphs

edit on 12Wed, 05 May 2021 12:19:45 -0500pmvAmerica/ChicagoWednesdayb20215America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Correcting the auto correct

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Might help explain why some of you, the same some of you, seem to be unable to learn and gleefully feed your energy, without regard, to others in the world to your own detriment. Service To Self.

Actually it wouldn't explain anything because that would mean that when the graph shows the opposite those same some of us would be able to learn.

The truth is that this is nothing but woo that you have bought into.

We get it, you are special.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Melinda Gates is actually a man named Chuck in a wig.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
We get timestamps again. DJT Speaks

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This just came across my plate. Im pretty sure this has Austin S written all over it, but outside of that, giving it a quick look over it is quite the library of information to dig through and or at least poke around in.

Official repository for images, videos, documents and more related to Steinbart Media Group. Visit steinbartmedia.org for more info.

Link to the actual site itself HERE

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Actually it wouldn't explain anything because that would mean that when the graph shows the opposite those same some of us would be able to learn.

The truth is that this is nothing but woo that you have bought into.

We get it, you are special.

I am special.

There is never a need to reply to you, or even read what you post, not sure why others do. You post the same thing over and over again, simply the opposite of what anyone says or feels, with the occasional faux nicety. It is easy to do, nothing to learn from, from my pov.

But I'm replying for one reason and one reason only and this is the only reply to you have I have every made.

That post was bait. For you.

As is nearly every post you reply to, to me. They all have bait and you take it each and every time. One word, one sentence, placed by me, and you bite every time. Every.

Funny that. To be so predictable as that me just adding one or two words per post gets you to reply with hostility, anger, rage - which you just did.

You will reply to that "I'm not hostile, I'm just pointing out..." Or, since I said that, you'll say "none of this matters to me anyway.." or some such predictable oppositional point half rooted in pointing out how lesser I am that your superior state of being.

You'll get the last word, I know you need it. "I don't need it I just..." regardless, have the last word. Fling the rage, the hate on me, let the others see it.

Carry on, I'll be scrolling past your posts as I have for the previous 15 or 20 thousand or so, there is nothing new.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

The de Rothschilds on Trump, chocolate and the Clintons - article from 9/11/2017.

Sir Evelyn de Rothschild and Lady de Rothschild at their Chocolatier in Pimlico.

“Trade deals are the most complicated things in the world and they take years. How many trade deals have failed because the people behind the scenes are doing them for political gain rather than for realistic benefits? And, of course, you now have this lunatic in America who doesn’t understand trade… When you have trade rumblings around the world, it affects everyone. The cost of sugar goes up, and the cost of chocolate!”

The pair were introduced by Henry Kissinger at the Bilderberg conference in Scotland, 1998, the annual meeting of the international super-elite set up to promote transatlantic harmony after the war. Sir Evelyn says: “The only thing you could say against the place where we met is…”

“…it’s owned by Mr Trump!” Lady Lynn hoots. “I don’t think Bilderberg will ever meet there again, that’s for sure.”

White trash aristocrats who think they're above everyone.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Melinda Gates is actually a man named Chuck in a wig.

Amanda Huginkiss?

The old Bart Simpson joke on the bartender.
Bart:
"is Amanda Hugginkiss there?"
Bartender:
"is there a man to hug and kiss here, im looking for a man to hug and kiss"

Or as we used to say when we saw a crossdresser as youth:
"Oh its a man, man!"

I can see why people think that. It probably is just she is getting uglier. Hard to put lipstick on pigs.

edit on 5-5-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
So far you are batting 1000 by doing exactly what he predicted you would do on the last word part. We just can't make this up fast enough for it to be fake.

Meh, we are here day after day, going back and forth. It isn't about a last word, it is about an ongoing discussion.

If you want to be right, dig deeper and use what you have been given here to help you.

So, to be right I have to agree with the Q narrative?

Think about that.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
You still haven’t figured out this is all way bigger than “Q”.

That’s why you’re wrong.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Trump/Owens 2024?!

Came across it from Godtube

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
a reply to: daskakik
You still haven’t figured out this is all way bigger than “Q”.

What is" this"?

That’s why you’re wrong.

Wrong about what?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
Maybe like you should just take a break from this thread for awhile? *shrug*

I did, for a little over a year. Came back and people here were still just spinning their wheels.

I mean, nothing personal, but it is wearing thin having to scroll past your barrage of posts that are starting to feel like they really aren't contributing positively any longer but just feel a bit petty. Not trying to be snarky or unkind, but...let it go, man. A difference of opinion is one thing, but to just. not. know. when to let it go tires the rest of us. It is okay to move on.

Why don't the Q followers let it go?

Q let it go months ago.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Remember the controversy about DJT and the Census? He was right then too.

Census reveals weird anomaly: Shows millions less voted in 2020 election than official tally

US Census data released last week called into question the official vote tally from the 2020 election. As part of the Census, the government collects data on citizens who self-report as having voted in presidential elections. The collected data shows an unusual anomaly in the reported results.

According to the Census, the recorded number of people voting in 2020 was tallied at 154,628,000. On the other hand, official results place the number of actual ballots cast slightly north of 158 million. That’s a discrepancy of nearly four million votes.

Speaking to pollster Richard Baris during an episode of “Inside the Numbers,” lawyer Robert Barnes said historically, the Census tends to “pin on the nose” the recorded vote numbers with the actual results. In other words, often the two data sets reasonably match.

CommonCore Math is the only reasonable explanation it would seem.

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join