It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Oh I just had to Share this ! Still a VERY Upside Down World it seems - it is a "WTF" moment lol

Gov. Whitmer to receive JFK Foundation Courage Award for her response to COVID-19 pandemic

Governor Gretchen Whitmer has been selected as one of seven people to receive the John F. Kennedy Library Foundation Profile in Courage Award.

The press release from the Governor’s office said she is receiving the award for her “service during the COVID-19 pandemic”

“Today’s honorees put their own lives at risk to keep others safe. They inspire us all with their courage and give new meaning to President Kennedy’s legacy of public service,” Caroline Kennedy, honorary president of the John F. Kennedy Library Foundation and former President John F. Kennedy’s daughter, said in the release.

Flashback

Whitmer rails against Michigan Supreme Court striking down 2 coronavirus emergency acts

The court ruled 4-3 that Whitmer's decision to declare a state of emergency without approval from state legislators was unconstitutional, citing the 1976 Emergency Management Act, which states that "after 28 days, the governor shall issue an executive order ... declaring the state of disaster terminated" or request an extension.

edit on 552021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Oh I just had to Share this ! Still a VERY Upside Down World it seems - it is a "WTF" moment lol

Gov. Whitmer to receive JFK Foundation Courage Award for her response to COVID-19 pandemic

Governor Gretchen Whitmer has been selected as one of seven people to receive the John F. Kennedy Library Foundation Profile in Courage Award.

The press release from the Governor’s office said she is receiving the award for her “service during the COVID-19 pandemic”

“Today’s honorees put their own lives at risk to keep others safe. They inspire us all with their courage and give new meaning to President Kennedy’s legacy of public service,” Caroline Kennedy, honorary president of the John F. Kennedy Library Foundation and former President John F. Kennedy’s daughter, said in the release.

Flashback

Whitmer rails against Michigan Supreme Court striking down 2 coronavirus emergency acts

The court ruled 4-3 that Whitmer's decision to declare a state of emergency without approval from state legislators was unconstitutional, citing the 1976 Emergency Management Act, which states that "after 28 days, the governor shall issue an executive order ... declaring the state of disaster terminated" or request an extension.

.S. Senator Mitt Romney to Receive the John F. Kennedy Profile in Courage Award

It must be inverse world we live in.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

50 years later...

Lucky Will - "FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE" (1965) ft Flo Rockers & Harley Davidson WLA (Ennio Morricone Cover) - Premiered Jan 6, 2021

Paul Harvey - If I were the devil... 1965

We are not, "the shining city on the hill", at least not now, if we ever really were!
We are sodom,
We are gomorrah,
We are Carthage,
We are the Canaanites, and Amorites,
And we have spread our corruption and filth around the world, abortion and the sodomitical agenda, symbolized by the "rainbow" flag being flown at our embassies around the world.
We. Are. Babylon!

Let's hope this guy has an opposing plan...

www.donaldjtrump.com...

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Interesting piece on DS shill, and our WA posters favorite son, Bill Nye the shill guy. What is interesting is the connections ReallyGraceful unintentionally showed. Note Bill with Ramen Head and his replacement shill Degreaseeeee.

A
L
S
O
this...

U S officials: Anxiety drove vaccine reactions in 5 states

It was anxiety — and not a problem with the shots — that caused fainting, dizziness and other short-term reactions in dozens of people at coronavirus vaccine clinics in five states, U.S. health officials have concluded.

Spin. If we find five people who say they have "fear of needles" which is a mental disorder, then all reactions can be seen as this first and foremost. Because science says "adverse reactions to the jab cannot be proven" but "jabs are proven to be both safe and save lives."

Ministry Of Truth has to seemingly employ most of the planet at this point just to deal with this mess.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
apple.news...

“ Farmer Moves the French Border to Make Room for His Tractor Increasing the Size of Belgium
"Our intention wasn't to make Belgium bigger and France smaller!" Erquelinnes mayor David Lavaux said”

“ Bousignies-sur-Roc mayor Aurélie Welonek said in another French news interview that the countries "get along well, so there were no great concerns at this point," CNN reported.

"I fully trust my Belgian counterpart who did what was necessary with the farmer," she said. "We asked him to move the stone back, and should he not cooperate, then the Ministry of Foreign Affairs would get involved." ”

And...

“ While authorities do not anticipate a problem returning the stone to its rightful location, the farmer could face criminal charges if he does not comply, The Guardian pointed out. ”

Sometimes stories that are supposedly insignificant stick out to me. Why not just move the stone back and fix it? For being “no big deal” they sure seem to be making a big deal of it...

And why show this in trending news? Seems sus...

#2534 mentions both Belgium and France:

“ Ask yourself a very simple question, why is there a  total & complete MSM blackout re: France, Belgium, Germany, EU riots etc?
When you are awake you can SEE CLEARLY.
FAKE NEWS = ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.”

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Is this really a coded message that NATO/EU is moving in on Traditional French Values?

Why does a stone boarder matter in these days of GPS and modern maps?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Bill Gates spends the last year demanding we are tracked with vax passports but now he asks for..wait for it..."space & PRIVACY"...during his divorce.

Either one of them wants to remarry or they need to shield their money. Those are the only reasons I see to actually go through a legal divorce. They have enough homes that they could avoid each other forever.

Definitely getting closer...

LOS ANGELES, CA—Cyberdyne Systems has recently launched its artificial intelligence program called Skynet. Soon after activation, Skynet became self-aware and immediately launched a nuclear attack on all humans and sent legions of lethal cybernetic machines to exterminate all remaining humans. This has sparked an intense backlash with many calling for Skynet to be shut down, while others have been quick to defend the genocidal program.
The Bee of knowledge

...given the Bee is reposting from 4 months ago...which in 4 months will be August and war begins, according to the script or a new timeline starts. Godspeed.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This is a strange story to me. Florida.

Florida teen accused of rigging homecoming election to be tried as adult

A Florida teen who allegedly schemed with her mom to rig an election for homecoming queen is being charged as an adult.

Emily Rose Grover was 17 when she and her mother were arrested for hacking student accounts and casting nearly 250 bogus votes so she could snag the homecoming crown.

Investigators said they found 117 votes originated from the same IP address over a short period of time.

A total of 246 votes were cast from accounts that were accessed by computers inside the mom and daughter’s Pensacola home or from Carroll’s cellphone, the FDLE said.

Carroll’s account accessed 372 high school records and 339 of those were Tate students.

Each faces a maximum of 16 years on the charges.

A teen in a meaningless High School Election has been arrested and charged and faces 16 years. Like arresting someone for rigging wrestling to me. I have a million problems with this, but the symbolism is GLARING.

Teen arrested for election rigging.
CIA, SOROS, DOMINION, State officials, China, Ukraine, Germany blah blah blah not only not charged in the pewblick eye, but those who Question election rigging are literal communists.

NY Post has done this kind of Symbolism Story before on several topics. Me thinks this is a warning that the election reveal is unstoppable, folks need to take cover, as NCSWC.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Ivanka Jab Comms. On her darpagram the are back to back, evne though they a month apart. Twatter To Compare

The reason for the add of Actor Joe and munchkin Carter is I noticed his fingers right away. First thing I noticed, which usually means it was forced. What it means I have no idea - someone does.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Maybe we are watching a movie?

Q?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Thanks for the informative post. I'm wondering if anyone has any feedback on the unique INOvio vaccine. I don't know enough about it to understand if it's legit, but I bought into it as a highly-recommended stock...but got boned with a -50% loss.

www.inovio.com...

www.inovio.com...

INOVIO has created DNA-encoded monoclonal antibodies (dMAbs) that we believe overcome many of the limitations associated with conventional mAb technology:

Using our core DNA medicines technology, we encode the DNA sequence for a specific monoclonal antibody in a DNA plasmid. We deliver the plasmid directly into cells of the body using our CELLECTRA device, enabling these cells to manufacture the mAbs in vivo – unlike conventional mAb technology that requires manufacture outside of the body.
This approach provides potentially significant advantages in terms of lower production costs, as well as the ability to target a pharmacokinetic profile that provides control in terms of dosing regimen, peak responses, duration of responses, and toxicity.
Additional potential advantages include faster and easier engineering and construction of the newest mAb-related biologics, such as bispecific T cell engagers (BiTEs), bispecific and trispecific killer cell engagers (BiKEs and TRiKEs), and dual-affinity re-targeting antibodies (DARTs), as well as many others.

www.investors.com...

The biotech company is working on a vaccine using pieces of DNA. It's combining the vaccine with a device that delivers a brief electrical pulse to open small pores in cells.

Last June, Inovio said its Covid vaccine was 94% effective in early-stage testing. But, in September, the Food and Drug Administration placed its Phase 2 and Phase 3 test on a clinical hold. It lifted the hold on Phase 2 testing in November. But Phase 3 testing was still on hold this month.

seekingalpha.com...

For at least a decade the DoD has worked with INO because of their unique DNA medicines platform and after all these years, they’re not going to pack it in and walk away. This announcement wasn’t a case of ‘cut our losses and run’ rather it’s a clear statement by the DoD ‘we need to remain good stewards of funding and further funding doesn’t make financial sense at this time.’ The statement to discontinue funding by the DoD left the relationship intact and undamaged.

www.fool.com...

Inovio's biggest chance for market share is the pan-covid candidate. But it's not clear how long it will take Inovio to bring a pan-covid candidate through clinical trials. So, investors could be in for months of dramatic share movements with each bit of vaccine program news.

edit on 5-5-2021 by FlyingFox because:

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

OH that's right, when Ivanka got her jabby-jab she had that weirdly distorted picture, just like the Biden's visiting Carter. Then she did the hand signal thingy.

Again with these "after the fact clues". Why doesn't Ivanka come out and tell us why her first jabby-jab pictures looked really weird, then we can apply that logic to the Biden photo. I doubt we'll get that, instead we'll be expected to figure it out for ourselves, and that argue as to why it is or isn't correct. In the mean time the corrupt in DC just gain more illusions of power, and the American people lose a little more faith in the system.

Expecting people to keep the faith on some requires a periodic reason to believe that it still warrants having faith. No one will believe that their house still exists if the city they live in is on fire, but if they see that some places in their city have been untouched, then they have some faith that their home may have survived.

What we are seeing though is that the city was wiped from the face of the Earth, and one side saying word that we should have faith that their house still exists. In the end without some proof, all we have is meaningless words.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

That border moving thing happens way more often than you would think and Governments, or even states here in the US, take it very seriously. Texas and New Mexico basically almost went to war one time because they disagreed on a section of the border. It was one mile off one way or the other. Also, just "moving the stone back" isn't as easy as it sounds. Land surveying is a pretty complicated science. In order to reestablish a point on the border, you have to resurvey the entire border (or at least one side of it at a minimum and it can be much more complicated than that). Wars are fought over stuff like this. From the Government level right on down to the individual land owners fighting with their neighbors over a difference of 100 square feet (I've seen it and they were both pretty pissed. The law got involved.)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Is this really a coded message that NATO/EU is moving in on Traditional French Values?

Why does a stone boarder matter in these days of GPS and modern maps?

They matter very much. Reason why is because as the technology improves you will get more and more accurate measurements. Which means they will differ from the old marks more times than not when you go out to do a survey. So for obvious legal reasons surveyors today honor the older property corners. If you find a stone property corner on your property that is considered gospel in the court of law. And you can tell if it's a stone marker by whether or not it has a chiselled X in the top of the stone. They chose stones that were sorta rectangular shaped and about 4 feet long to use to mark corners. They'd bury them half way in the ground and chisel an X on the top of the narrow end sticking up.

ETA: The saying "a country mile" comes from when back in the day surveyors would pull a chain over hilly terrain. Their "mile" was pretty much always off to some degree because when you're going up or down hill it's hard to hold a chain out perfectly horizontal to get an accurate measurement. If everyone just switched over and started using GPS as the gold standard and said screw the stone markers everyone would suddenly find themselves in a border dispute.
edit on 5-5-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I like to watch Fox business for data related to my investments as small as they are. Kudlow on his last remarks just now said that AOC wants 20B for a "climate corps" like the peace corps. He said "I don't know, but I am sticking with the Marines"....

How is that for fitting right into the Mil are in control scenario we are apparently in for the last few months?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Flashback

.S. Senator Mitt Romney to Receive the John F. Kennedy Profile in Courage Award

It must be inverse world we live in.

Does not surprise me **ROMNEY** received JFK award considering he, JFK, Biden, Obama, Kerry, Bush, Cheney, and laundry list of others are all in same club... the Alfalfa Club. Whitmer on the other hand is a rising new kind of dictator that I'm not sure how/who gave the approval of JFK award. Maybe it was the big guy.

Monday Profile: Gretchen Whitmer (April 11, 2016)

Q: Who is on your guest list for the ideal dinner party?
Whitmer: Ruth Bader Ginsburg, President Obama, Jon Stewart, Shonda Rhimes.

Q: What question do you most often ask yourself?
“What time is it?” I’m pathologically punctual, which means I am always early and thinking about the time.

Q: What word do you overuse?
“Trajectory.”

Q: What is something most people don't know about you?
I am terribly klutzy. My father nicknamed me “Gravity Gretchen” when I knocked out my front teeth at church camp, right after the braces he paid for to correct the gap in those teeth were removed. That’s the worst chapter in a lengthy book of klutziness.

Gravity.🤔😂 Helo + Great Lakes (choose trajectory). Just thinking out loud.
edit on Wed May 5 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sounds as complicated as if one of your brothers, who is joining the AirForce soon and is dating a satanist that may or may not have out a curse on you. Your whole family likes her while they remain bothered. They think I'm crazy bec it z

X=3? In Mr. Pool Post
Zyxwvutsr

Pattern. Zero= separation between two people.
Tesla loved his 3's.
5 is the largest integer within the post pattern puzzle

Third demension we are in current transition yo the 5th?

Just throwing ideas around

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

My personal perspective regarding faith in the system..people are waking up to the realization that faith in this corrupted system is an illusion. The false sense of security is an illusion... freedom and success through financial wealth and power is an illusion. The stability of this system derives directly from us. We are the foundation. The power lies within us. Faith resides within and stems from the confidence in trusting the guidance of our own intuition and/or trust in the higher power of God/universe/source energy that we are tethered to. This faith is knowing that even if houses are burning around you, your home will be shielded. Not through the safety and protection of this system but rather because of your faith, belief, knowing that it is protected through your connection to the source energy that flows through you

edit on 5-5-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

France have also threatened to cut off electricity supply to the Channel Island of Jersey over disputed territorial fishing waters after Brexit. Jersey although British, is closer to France Geographically and gets 90% of its electricity from France.
France v UK

Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join