It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 319
<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Juan O Savin is still reaffirming that Biden is a Manchurian candidate and that the military is not recognizing him as the President and is working to protect the USA and Constitution. The host is a defeated Negative Nancy however.

JUAN O SAVIN || 'APRIL FOOLS BET ADDRESSED' || 4-2-2021
www.bitchute.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
So....any name on the dude that attacked the capitol with a knife today?

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

originally posted by: crankyoldman

I don't why, but I find this picture ominous. Just something about the way they're standing and laid out, the masks and everything else.

They don't look like freely elected leaders of a democratically elected government....

They look like a group of supervillains or something. .

Well, it is very clear they directed everyone exactly how to hold their hands and cross their legs. I find it odd they let Joe and Lloyd to manspread......

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
U.S. Capitol Police officer dies after vehicle attack, congressman says.

twitter.com...

Penguinsix is live from the Capitol: www.youtube.com...

In another video the attacker looked black or Hispanic.
edit on 2-4-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
U.S. Capitol Police officer dies after vehicle attack, congressman says.

twitter.com...

Whatcha wanna be the attacker was Asian....gotta push the race wars!

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
None of these are really memes at this point I guess...

Disturbing CLIP Just insert chainmail, armor, swords and greasy long hair.

This is and never was about the fake virus stats. Imagine the shill who shilled for this thinking "hey I'll take my kids to the park" only to find out that two people were suspected of not taking the jab and in come the marauders to ride over those kids.

Funny how some thing they are immune to this, there is only one earth and those on it are in the same effing boat regardless.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
German researchers create, then erase, false memories in people’s minds

A team of researchers in Germany has completed successful experiments in which they showcased how false memories can easily be planted and, more importantly, erased, with potentially serious implications for the justice system.

They wanted to both confirm that it is possible to implant (or incept, if you will) false memories in the mind of a subject using certain psychological techniques and tricks that rely heavily on the power of suggestion through repetition, while also discovering to what extent these memories can be erased.

In this latest experiment, the researchers created fictional, but plausible, stories from 52 participants’ childhoods and blended them with events that actually took place.

The researchers then reinforced these false memories in the minds of the participants by asking the volunteers’ parents to play along and claim things happened exactly as described, including the additional, fictional elements.

All of this implies the ability to erase 'real' memories using all of the same techniques. Those techniques coupled with mass media and neuro-linguistic programming. Mandela Effect?
Attach new meanings to old terms and attach new memories to old paths. Ministry of truth has been in control of our memories for centuries.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So....any name on the dude that attacked the capitol with a knife today?

@W7VOA
Deceased assailant identified as Noah Green, 25, from Indiana and may have lived in Virginia, according to @NBCNews, which reports that on his @Facebook page he identified himself as Nation of Islam follower.
3:48 PM · Apr 2, 2021

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Two unrelated but very interesting...

USSC hashtags produces odd results.

Flooding Threatens China’s Bitcoin Miners, Chinese Billionaire Says 'Three Gorges Dam Collapse Imminent'

Estimates show that roughly 50% of the world’s bitcoin miners are located in China and a deep concentration of miners are located in the Sichuan province. Last year, Coinshares reported the concentration in China was around 64%.

Moreover, every 12-months during the last few years, reports have shown the rain season in China wreaked havoc on mining facilities.

There is something funny about this ^^^ to me. "Flooding and mining" for thousands of years meant shovels, picks, mud, tunnels and now it means something entirely different.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

If I were to fact-check that claim, I would have to say it was indeed true.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Made me think of this:
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

They seem to like to mess with Jim Carey’s head a lot. He’s like the elites favorite mind control puppet.

Watching a Movie.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
New York is attempting to get someone else to pay for damage caused by rising sea levels caused by "man made" global warming. Didn't something similar happen in NYC back in '75-'76 with big bankers bailout.?

First, they tried suing the oil companies...

Climate Change Suit Against Big Oil Nixed as Too Ambitious

MANHATTAN (CN) — The Second Circuit affirmed the dismissal Thursday of a lawsuit against five of the largest oil companies, writing that New York City tried to bite off more than it could chew with an overly ambitious environmental suit.

The ruling undercuts similar complaints by nearly two dozen other municipalities to hold Big Oil liable for the economic effects of climate change.

New York City had sued BP, Chevron, ConocoPhillips, Exxon Mobil and Royal Dutch Shell in 2018, saying that the oil giants should pay the lion’s share of a $20 billion resiliency program to build levees, elevate streets, update wastewater infrastructure and otherwise prepare the city for rising sea levels.

$20 Billion? Here's the original case - City of N.Y. v. BP P. L.C., (S.D.N.Y. 2018)

The City alleges three causes of action against Defendants: (1) public nuisance, (2) private nuisance, and (3) trespass. (Id. ¶¶ 132-152.) The City requests compensatory damages for past and future costs incurred by the City to protect its infrastructure and property, and to protect the public health, safety, and property of its residents from the impacts of climate change. (Id. at 73-74.) The City also requests an equitable order ascertaining damages and granting an injunction to abate the public nuisance and trespass that would not be effective unless Defendants fail to pay the court-determined damages for the past and permanent injuries inflicted (a "Boomer injunction").

Given New York City's particular vulnerability to climate change, the City has been forced to take proactive steps to protect itself and its residents from the dangers and impacts of global warming. (Id. ¶ 117.) After Hurricane Sandy, the City launched a $20 billion-plus multilayered investment program in climate resiliency.

The lawsuit failed, so, where to look for the $$$ next? But, of course they're going to ask Biden for it...

twitter.com...

It appears the Biden administration already has that in their 'Plan'...

FACT SHEET: The American Jobs Plan (March 31, 2021)

Maximize the resilience of land and water resources to protect communities and the environment. President Biden’s plan will protect and, where necessary, restore nature-based infrastructure – our lands, forests, wetlands, watersheds, and coastal and ocean resources. Families and businesses throughout the United States rely on this infrastructure for their lives and livelihoods. President Biden is calling on Congress to invest in protection from extreme wildfires, coastal resilience to sea-level rise and hurricanes, support for agricultural resources management and climate-smart technologies, and the protection and restoration of major land and water resources like Florida’s Everglades and the Great Lakes.

The only thing 'rising' in NY (and most every other state) is the cost of Public Employees' Retirement System (PERS). Suing oil companies to make up the difference was quite the innovative funding scam because why not.
I think we're about to get...

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

They need that money to pay for this kind of brilliance.
/s

100percentfedup.com...
While American-Owned Businesses Are Being Forced To Shut Down...NY Dems Propose Giving Some Ex-Convicts, Illegal Immigrants Checks Up To $27,300

In an explosive report from Politico, New York Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s office is reportedly in talks with state lawmakers to create something called the Excluded Workers Fund, which would offer direct payments to “undocumented immigrants and formerly incarcerated individuals” who missed out on work opportunities amid the pandemic.

“Right now discussions are around eligibility and access,” Democratic state Sen. Jessica Ramos told the outlet.

Just to be even clearer, Politico directly reports: “New York’s proposal would provide some recipients with more than $27,000.”

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RenegadeOfTheLight

YT Link

JUAN O SAVIN APRIL FOOLS BET ADDRESSED

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I like how you showed that facts are not racists they are just facts. People have a hard time when the facts are just part of the situation and not looking at why that is the case. We adapt or die and some places adapted at things other places didn't and vice versa. It was simply about survival and what it took to do that was adapt to your situation or you die out.

I can't jump high enough to dunk a basketball or run a 100 meters in 10 seconds because my body wasn't constructed to be able to do that. But I can perhaps do other athletic things or have a trained brain capacity at a higher level than someone who can run faster or jump higher can't do. It cuts both ways. Best part about this is it takes all types to make the world go around.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

If I were to fact-check that claim, I would have to say it was indeed true.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
RFK, Jr. to Rutgers President: COVID vaccine mandate violates federal law

The announcement last week by Rutgers University that it would require all students to get the COVID vaccine prompted CHD Chairman Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., to remind university officials that federal law prohibits mandating Emergency Use Authorization vaccines

In a letter to Rutgers President Jonathan Holloway, Kennedy, who also serves as chief legal counsel for CHD, wrote:

“Federal law 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(e)(1)(A)(ii)(III) requires that the person to whom an EUA vaccine is administered be advised, ‘of the option to accept or refuse administration of the product, of the consequences, if any, of refusing administration of the product, and of the alternatives to the product that are available and of their benefits and risks.’”

The reason for the right of refusal stems from the fact that EUA products are by definition experimental, Kennedy wrote. “Under the Nuremberg Code, no one may be coerced to participate in a medical experiment. Consent of the individual is ‘absolutely essential,’” Kennedy wrote.

source

Our DNA vibrates which creates a tone that resonates at certain frequencies. Our DNA 'pings' out a signal to our mind/body and we 'ping' a signal back. If we're not conscious of this activity then we're doing it purely on a subconscious level. This pinging creates a communicative feedback loop which constructs the cycles of spacetime that we traverse. The pinging also creates a wave interference pattern which forms the grid of our genetic blueprint. It generates the electromagnetic field that surrounds our bodies. If the interference waves are coherent, they produce clear, intricate geometrical patterns that act as codes. These codes provide the scripts that program our cells, instructing them how to grow. As sovereign humans, we should have control over our own growth patterns and evolution. Any alterations of our DNA should come directly from us. Not from some experimental synthetic mutations forced upon us from a psychotic, criminal cabal --turning us into their lab rats. Our DNA is our domain. It's private property. And it's sacred. We need to protect our code
edit on 2-4-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Do those like Phage here on ATS want to answer if Math is racist or that teaching it is?

There is a thread on that here. Some people couldn't grasp that math or teaching it wasn't what was being called racist.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Out of interest..
Rapture Comms and Decodes

Something I've thought about for months.. John Titor = John rotiT aka wrote it.

Anyway, happy awakening.
edit on 2-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
This DC thing isn't worth bothering with. Another joke. I won't post the pic or link, but check out the unbelievably shoddy way the EMT's transport the guy. It isn't as unprofessional as the George Floyd effort but pretty close. A total joke.

That said. This one weighed in.

The "if" is the broader point here. We've moved into a world were "if" = fact = true = actionable.

This is impossible to deal with, children say what if the sky fell, and we laugh. Now, we can interact with people who will say things like this "I was ALMOST hit by a car, I could been killed, I can't believe this, I'm so freaked out..." ALMOST = nothing, but for many ALMOST is in fact the same as being hit by a car.

Ask a boxer if an ALMOST punch matters. Ask a lotto player in an ALMOST winner matters. This guy used to come into a basketball gym on occasion. He'd walk out to center court, turn his back, and toss the ball over his head at the basket. He never made it, but if he hit the rim he DEMANDED everyone cheer is effort. I was mystified by this.

There is an entire segment of the population for whom "if" or "almost" = fact = truth = actionable. If the seas rise due to global warming NY needs money now, so tax everyone now.

The minds are so warped the presence of "potential" is the same as something taking place. So from this tweet we can infer: If this guy had an AR15 (seemingly the only gun that matters) and a nuclear weapon and some C4 in his shoe we all could have died from The Rona as too many EMT's would be needed so everyone stays home now.

My response for "if' or "almost" with people for decades has been "we're done talking, nothing happened so this is pointless."

If it is happening, it is in fact happening, everything else is effing irrelevant.

<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join