It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Caled

I still have a weird feeling that Seth Rich was actually taken into protective custardy.
Now that would be a wild trip down memory lane. His memory would have potential to crush the entire Demoncrats and RINO's cabal if he could talk. Think of all the treasonous bastards he could expose.

edit on 30-3-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I don't have pacer access but apparently he's still out while awaiting sentencing or some deal is brokered.

United States v. Steinbart

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
From Dan's announcement post.

Mickey Clock Post Q#4730
Sep 16 2020 15:51:34 (EST)

Speaking of Presidential Seal...

What's different in these pics? Why?

edit on 30-3-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Brilliant!
Its the end of the movie. The gods are waking up.

Home is where the Heart is.

(post by PillarOfFire removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
So no kids on the boat?

Why do y’all believe anything this ghost rider says?

No outside comms

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm probably just being obtuse here but not sure what you are getting at...

The differences I see are :

1) The most jarring... Joe is awake in pic 1
2) Joe has something on his head in pic 1 (reminds me creepily of I Robot, if it was in pic 2, I'd say Weekend at Bernie's)
3) Different pictures behind him
4) Lamps behind him in pic 2 but not in pic 1
5) Possibly a different desk, hard to tell but it almost appears as though the inlay on the sides is missing in pic 2
6) Pic 2 may have the SS box on the desk
7) Another hard to tell 100% but looks like only one phone in pic 2

What's the significance? What am I missing?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Have been following the POTUS 45 since first aware, Great.

Recall how Greta Thunberg - the 1975 - the 1975 recording, appeared to have 5 Million supporters ??

Well the below group have over 1 Billion followers;
www.earthday.org...

They are not a music group , they are a bit more than that.

They have a host of lines to read. One being how 'Glad they were when Election went the way it did. They will have rep / rep's at the WH meeting April 22-23 in which the French Green stunt will be rejoined. They also have weird ties - Holiday Hotels etc., - in Italy plus,plus,plus. with a fellow group in Virginia plus multiple states. One thing they so Want, is a cut back on Power Lines, the eventual Halt to Buses + Cars , that - they suggest, - will be replaced by DIY and Bicycles.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox
Who knows what's going on ... Seems Nothing is cut & Dry anymore .... Part of the puzzle ...
The Ever Given is sitting in an artificial lake off the Suez Canal while experts work out whether it's fit to sail - and what to do with its 20,000 containers if it's not

"The ship was ready for limited navigation after an initial inspection and not a single container was damaged, but a second investigation will be more precise, and if it was affected, it will show," Rabie said.

If the Ever Given cannot sail on, it is unclear what happens next. Transferring its cargo would most likely be an extremely laborious process.

I hope nobody is In a container personally , and for the record, I follow no-one
Suez Canal: The full 'worm moon' helped break the logjam

edit on 3302021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Caled

I still have a weird feeling that Seth Rich was actually taken into protective custardy.

I still have a nagging pit in my sytomach about J Podesta, Fox.
If this guy knew the caper Seth pulled -- and soon after makes
some more-than-smack comment about "making an example":
I'm hard pressed to believe Seth DIDN'T die in the hospital later.
Especially if the Swamp didn't have John's laptop or The USB by
that time. Too many loose ends.
On the other hand my old hero Occam has already eaten half the
pudding while I'm attempting to extol the Clinton's stellar
defense department.
Wow, post-checked, still a wreck

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
lol you guys will love this.

Buzz Aldrin explaining to an 8 yr. old that "We Didn't Go to the Moon ".

Someone has a message.

Scroll up from bottom of page a little.

t.me...

When you know,,, you know.

edit on 30-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

The reason they were so against Hcq from day 1 is that those who have adrenochrome in their system will have negative reverse side effects when they take hcq. It's why Trump loves it.

Hydrochloroquine..

Didn't Alyssa Milanos hair fall out in clumps? Yeah..

t.me...

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Posted today

Probably most " In Space " you could possibly feel by being in a Dome. - Elon Musk

A Glass Dome.

Note the quotations in light of what Buzz Aldrins recent comments were about Space..

t.me...

I woke up! But can't tell it here 🤫

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I know this isn’t what you are pointing out, but what the heck is up with Joe’s index finger on his left hand in the top photo? It appears to be deformed.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
LookingGlass1776
Forwarded from
We The Media (IET)

You better watch those people that bounce back from everything that was meant to destroy them. Those are God's people and they're not meant to be played with.

LookingGlass1776

Forwarded from ItalyQanons

Protecting Biden from further embarrassment’: YouTube to hide ‘dislikes’ on videos as users ruthlessly downvote president.

www.rt.com...

RT International

@TheStormHasArrived17 pointed out a FF on the fighter posted by Dan and @Dick_Anon connected the latest Bidan’s dog comms with a FF inbound
Eyes open 👀

LookingGlass1776

Forwarded from OFFICIAL CHARLIE WARD SHOW 💥 XRP QFS 💥

🚨🚨 [EVERGREEN] 🚨🚨

YOU HAVE THE WORLD’S ATTENTION

BY AIR, LAND & SEA

The plane crash was flight 666 🤨 so many coinkidinks.. someone wants the world watching this company thats for sure
EVA Air is the international airline of Evergreen Group, operating regular flights to over 40 destinations worldwide. EVA Air features full passenger and dedicated cargo operations to North America, Asia, Europe, and Oceania. The parent company of EVA Air, EVA Airways Corporation, has links with the Evergreen Aviation Technologies Corporation, Evergreen Air Services Corporation, and Evergreen Air Cargo Services Corporation.

t.me...

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Interesting, good article...

If You Absolutely Must Vaccinate Against Covid-19 Out of Fear or Coercion, Hold Out for This Already Proven Vaccine

There is a reason why vaccine makers and bought-off politicians are racing to vaccinate 100 million Americans by July 4th. If prior population studies are any indication, by July 2021 it is likely a safer and more effective vaccine than RNA vaccines (Pfizer/Moderna) will be revealed in a large-group placebo vs inoculum study taking place in Canada.

BCG vaccine mechanism: trained immunity

The BCG vaccine is not widely used in the US.

While the BCG vaccine does activate T-cells, it also works independent of B or T cells. BCG vaccine affords “trained immunity.” It works via epigenetic re-programming, that is, gene protein making, which essentially what the RNA vaccines pretend to do. This is called epigenetic memory.

BCG vaccine is so safe it is approved for use with neonates, children and adults for almost 100 years.

Dr. Isaacs: An orchestrated apocalypse to cleanse the world using the T virus and then reboot in our image...tick tock...

More creepy prophetic realistic...
The Hamburg Syndrome (Die Hamburger Krankheit) 1979

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe the Following shows signs ?? of pre mentioned Castle etc. ... Hope so.

www.afvnvets.us...

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Been catching up on archives but I had to share this Storm Rider tweet because it should be something we can check? Mar 30 2021 11:37:56, delta = 01:55:40

@sunsout8
I have Reports over 400 SATELLITES are down in the last 2 days..CCP Satellites, nasa, Russian. Israeli, ext../// but i don't want to say anything.. Im sure by April 6 it will be more apparent

1) Anyone know what percentage of total sattelites this would be? Are there any sites to monitor satellite trajectories that might show this difference?

2) "by April 6"... In UK at least, this is the start of the new TAX Year. This would be an ideal date to switch to Quantum Financial System in the UK; probably using ramp up/ramp down methodolgy, new 2021/22 data goes to new system after balances transfer, but old system remains for a year to capture closing tax returns for 2020/21.

3) Chaldean gematria:
CAPS = 57
ALL = 518

#57 Rep. Michele Bachmann in 2012 warning about Muslim Brotherhood infiltration of the United States government.

#518 Good job migrating. /qresearch/ confirmed. Removed post to keep it less public.
BIG week. This was needed. Be ready.

4) Usual decodes link to posts: 16, 40, 56,155, 201, 227, 1137, 3756,

#16 Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise.

#40 4,10,20 A,b,c,d,e......

#56 The Clinton campaign is attempting once again to sweep important questions under the rug about top aide Huma Abedin, her family ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and to Saudi Arabia, and her role in the ballooning Clinton email scandal.

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: snf602p9 No.149490950 📁
Nov 15 2017 00:38:48 (EST)
_Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes
_green1_0600
Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [… + 1]
Yes
Godspeed.

Q

#201 CONFIRMATION that RizviTraverse is a clown front

#227 Bill Clinton and Kim Jong Il seated in front of White Squall mural (John Podesta and Doug brand amongst those in row behind.

#1137 Alan. Welcome aboard. Plane. 17.

#3756 Re "When will they ask the question?": Something BIG is coming.

P.s. Samuelsson: I decode StormRider tweets because they show a similar use of the Post MAP to Q/POTUS (same methods work), which is beyond the capability of a single amateur - it shows precision and potentially MI involvement. This does not mean it IS believed regardless... it means the account is worthy of capturing, monitoring and assessment - which is what I do.
edit on 30-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Synchronicity steaming!

You post that link about Al Gore's tour in Vietnam:

It was 17 months or so after he enlisted before he was sent to Vietnam in January 1971

Then my post below yours has

#1137 Alan. Welcome aboard. Plane. 17.

Bonus: #1137 has the 11.3 marker in. Telegram peeps are saying 11.3 is today on the Julian calendar!

edit on 30-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: discordantone

I'm probably just being obtuse here but not sure what you are getting at...

The differences I see are :

1) The most jarring... Joe is awake in pic 1
2) Joe has something on his head in pic 1 (reminds me creepily of I Robot, if it was in pic 2, I'd say Weekend at Bernie's)
3) Different pictures behind him
4) Lamps behind him in pic 2 but not in pic 1
5) Possibly a different desk, hard to tell but it almost appears as though the inlay on the sides is missing in pic 2
6) Pic 2 may have the SS box on the desk
7) Another hard to tell 100% but looks like only one phone in pic 2

What's the significance? What am I missing?

Sort of that game kids play, what's different in each picture.

Bust of Chavez is removed.
Pic of Pope removed.
One phone removed.
Notice the way the phone is placed? It is aimed at President Harris.
Can't see it in this crop but there are crates outside the window behind Joe - seems odd.
In out box is new, but empty.

Might be more.

Symbols are everywhere, one does not place the lamps for no reason, nor remove a phone for no reason.

<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join