It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 305
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Trouble at the lodges...

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Auntie Matter
The semi colon punctuation in the US StratCom twit seemed really odd, but it must have some purpose even though it didn't affect the Gematria as far as I could tell (even including the "L"). I did want to add something else I noticed surrounding Watch the water. ETMN recently posted the twit from Water.org. I noticed the avatar is an Analemma, the lemniscate pattern the sun makes in the sky over the course of the year. it's not a perfect 'figure 8" which makes it distinctive. Solar worship (among other things...)? I am wondering if that points to some type of timeline? Just offering that up for inquiring minds.

I found this interesting, especially about FORTH programming that can be used in Basic, C++ and also Linux. It is used for "special blocks" among many other uses within varied programming languages...

Compilation state and interpretation state
The word : (colon) parses a name as a parameter, creates a dictionary entry (a colon definition) and enters compilation state. The interpreter continues to read space-delimited words from the user input device. If a word is found, the interpreter executes the compilation semantics associated with the word, instead of the interpretation semantics. The default compilation semantics of a word are to append its interpretation semantics to the current definition.[22]

The word ; (semi-colon) finishes the current definition and returns to interpretation state. It is an example of a word whose compilation semantics differ from the default. The interpretation semantics of ; (semi-colon), most control flow words, and several other words are undefined in ANS Forth, meaning that they must only be used inside of definitions and not on the interactive command line.[22]

Forth, WIKI

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Speaking of Earth Ice-1, it's not what you think.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Just came across this interesting little nugget. Could be something or nothing. Timing tells my eyes that the eye of the storm could be making landfall next week.

Interesting that this small business merchant will stop processing payments 5pm central time on April 9th. They say to have cash on hand for this banking system migration is to occur starting Friday (4/9/21) at 5pm cst. and lasting through the weekend, ending 9am cst. on Monday (4/12/21.) Haven't looked that up in relation to any ku posts yet. But thought it was pertinent to share with you all here.

Any other business owners/independent contractors out here that might be able to chime in on this? Could potentially help pinpoint when Klaus and his minions want to either stage another event to trigger the "not so great reset" or help WHite Hats With anticipatory prevention/ prepare for net shutdown.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Lonsdale and Lynn valley are close...but not close enough for that to be a coincidence.

update...three fires another on Rupert and 29th st. In Vancouver...

Sounds like someone's going on a lodge burning spree...

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

CanadianMason is on the case?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Gibberish tweet from US Strategic Command account sends internet into frenzy

A mysterious tweet from the US Strategic Command that sent internet sleuths into a frenzy over the weekend was actually the work of a precocious tot who was left unattended with a laptop.

The garbled post appeared Sunday on the agency’s official US Stratcom Twitter account and quickly went viral with thousands of likes and retweets.

“;l;;gmlxzssaw,” it read.

Nuke Command does NOT allow that kind of access so the official explanation is a cover story. Prolly because the truth is too damn embarrasing so they use a childish humorous excuse.

It is an expired ASCII nuclear launch code from the Year 1963 (059 108 059 059 103 109 108 120 122 115 115 097 119 013 010). Therefore the real question is rather why and to who STRATCOM sent this "CRYPTIC" message.
Who knows.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Well I finally got to see it for myself. POTUS and Secretary of Defense pictures missing from the wall of...well someplace they definitely should have been. Rest of the chain of command was still on the wall.
edit on 3/30/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Forgive my transgression here.

This WOMAN was arrested DURING the church's simulated cannibal ritual because she wasn't wearing a mask. The ritual simulates eating another human being, how on earth can the mask be that much of an issue given the moment?

The church has been well out front on this whole crushing of human rights and the right to assemble - insert sarcasm. The most silent voice has been the church system, which, as the woman points out is a Business, not a sanctuary.

I love how the answer to everything now is arrest. Just arrest them, tax them, let it all sort out in the courts after they sort out the 10k children that need processing. ClowPiv are thinking - "poof of concept, we can IPO this summer..."

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Well I finally got to see it for myself. POTUS and Secretary of Defense pictures missing from the wall of...well someplace they definitely should have been. Rest of the chain of command was still on the wall.

In person? As in you walked in? Awesome!!!

I wonder if that ^^^ plays into this

edit on 30-3-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It is an expired ASCII nuclear launch code from the Year 1963 (059 108 059 059 103 109 108 120 122 115 115 097 119 013 010). Therefore the real question is rather why and to who STRATCOM sent this "CRYPTIC" message.

Where did you get this info from?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Maybe plot all three addresses and see if forms a geometric shape.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I came across this last night mentioning ASCII chars...

twitter.com...

Zero protection from nuclear code

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
If anyone is still on the fence lol

edit on 3302021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: crankyoldman
If anyone is still on the fence lol

Will we need the vaccine to Vote?

Don’t let this be a compromises. Left says sure you can have voter ID but it must be based off vaccination passport info only.

Win Win

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Open for business... 45 Office

A few days ago it was just a static page.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Im pulling a huge mind blank right now because I cant think of the guys name. The one that was being bold and brazen claiming to be Q. Showed off his gun and made other little videos. Ended up in jail then got out. You guys know the one.

Im only mentioning this because I know he had a court date coming up and I would really hate to think that he is the one that was acquitted as mentioned in the drop.
Anyone know where he is at the moment? Seems he would be making a lot of noise about it if it is him, but still maybe not for some other reason.

Someone please say his name so my brain and stop burning up trying to remember. Put me out of my misery please?!

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Austin Steinbart

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

There have been upgrades happening for 6+ months across banking. I don't remember all the details and I might be off on something. I believe there are two significant regulatory changes impacting various banking conspiracies.

I don't remember what it was impacting related to mobile platforms, but it was security related. It's publicly available information.

There's also an ISO requirement approaching for bank messaging. It's been cited as part of a "great reset", moving to digital, but it's only a small part of a very complicated machine. Any kind of "reset" will have highly visible markers to anybody paying attention long before implementation.

The IMF head saying "spend as much as you can" could be considered the first real indication there is some plan for a large debt relief/restructuring, which will involve global consequences. Others would argue the IMF head just was stating the obvious, they want their customers to use their service the same way Visa does. That's how they get more money and, by extension, more power.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Iran Just Shot Down Biden's Nuclear Deal Before He Even Proposed It

Change on 4-4

Idea for a business. Go to another country, threaten the US and or World, demand money from kids in Iowa. Get money, still threaten... Win.

top topics

<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join