It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
At this point a trip through the Trump Twitter Archive is a MAP to what is happening. The seemingly random tweets at the time had, or now have, purpose. They were not random at all.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

The Dardanelles, aka Strait of Gallipoli

The Dardanelles is one of the world's narrowest straits used for international navigation, the Dardanelles connects the Sea of Marmara with the Aegean and Mediterranean Seas, while also allowing passage to the Black Sea by extension via the Bosphorus.

The Dardanelles is 61 kilometres (38 mi) long, and 1.2 to 6 kilometres (0.75 to 3.73 mi) wide, averaging 55 metres (180 ft) deep with a maximum depth of 103 metres (338 ft) at its narrowest point abreast the city of Çanakkale.

Mega ship transiting Dardanelles Strait (2019) - Turkey - Çanakkale Boğazi - Timelapse 4k

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
Considering the number of shipping containers on that ship, it doesn’t seem to be drafting very low in the water. It had been stated early on after it ‘ran aground’, that it had been taking on water.
The way it looks to me, it was driven into the side of the canal, to bury the bow the way it is.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This time the 'Globalist' are being mildly told, They and their Ship deler means, may be held up for a week or two, probably just a few days.... But who recalls the Last time this happened ?? I do for the cost of living went sky high. Here's the reason;

Suez: The Yellow Fleet trapped by the 1967 Arab-Israeli War

www.youtube.com...

Ships held stationary for 8 years....

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Guy With The Digger At Suez Canal
@SuezDiggerGuy

For all the people asking about helicopters lifting the containers -
Each full container weighs around 60,000 pounds. And the best helicopter that is operational today, MI-26, can lift maximum 44000 pounds.

Answer in short - NOPE.

This guy has near 40K followers in One week.😎😂
He's right on the Russian helo payload capacity.

Captain Nick Sloane, The Salvage Master Who Raised The Costa Concordia, Discusses What It Will Take to Refloat The Ever Given in Suez – Interview.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It is a clown world.

So this person is actually in charge of "Fact checking" etc.

This is a joke.

Harris is put in charge of the crises at the border, which, involves the trafficking of children. The first order of business is to chat with an actual rapist, a frequent traveler to Epstein Island, and a guy who is friends with Laura Silsby who just happens to have been arrested for trafficking children. Their topic is EMPOWERING WOMEN?????????

The inhabitants of Alice's world just quit, they're now doing dinner theater in upstate New York because their version of the clown world is simply too tame for the modern audience to bother with.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Is that a new version of that picture? I don't remember it being that clear and crisp.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
My daughter texted me a pic just now. It shows a man and a woman in two pics. One with Mike Lindell, and the other with General Flynn. Say's to be in Memphis and that they are there meeting with city officials to inform them that the EBS will be next week, and be prepared for major crime. Say's they are traveling around to high crime city's to get them ready. No idea if that is anywhere near true, but thought I would share.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Is that a new version of that picture? I don't remember it being that clear and crisp.

I believe that one has been clear, that's in the airport waiting area.

This one was always blurry and may, or may not, be BC. Though if it wasn't him in this pic there are a thousand more where he was included (at the time speculated that is Stormy D).

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25820365]EndtheMadnessNow[/post
I sit corrected, I guess it is deep enough, Thank you. It was the tight looking little squeeze point I didnt think would be deep enough. Cool little video to!

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Things just keep getting weirder.

taiwanenglishnews.com...

What next lol?

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Two Storm Rider, for some reason ATS is only allowing me to post one.

New Pool

New SR

It All Begins with >>>TOILET PAPER Shortage (ROUND II)/then food
IMPORTS & goods>>> more lockdowns Attempts (mutation covid-19 talks >b.s>WAR>
RAILWAYS MOVING HEAVY COMBAT VEHICLES AND TANKS HEADING EAST./_GIBRALTAR_LOCKED U.S/GM/RUSSIAN SUBS
_SUEZ C./ MAJOR OPS ON VESSEL'S LAST 2 NIGHTS. CONT.
5TH FLEET U.S NAVY/ARABIAN SEA OPs
CHINA WARSHIPS 63 PORTS ARMED
[MSM] quiet

edit on 27-3-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Classified US military war game set to take place as concerns about threats posed by China and Russia increase

The "enemies" will have fictional names, but when hundreds of US military personnel around the globe log on to their computers later this summer for a highly classified war game, it will be clear what a major focus of the scenarios will be -- how the US should respond to aggressive action and unexpected moves by China and Russia.

edit on 3272021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1
There is an ATS thread about user names,,,,
I can't find it right now.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
There is an ATS thread about user names,,,,
I can't find it right now.

This is one, but there may be older and longer threads.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I know why the Blue Team always loses firsthand. The adversaries always have a strategy. The Blue Team side is less structured so that their leadership can use real strategies and learn from the experience. Except most of them have no idea what to do. So they lose. It isn’t that complicated. It’s actually kind of entertaining to watch.

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Classified US military war game set to take place as concerns about threats posed by China and Russia increase

The "enemies" will have fictional names, but when hundreds of US military personnel around the globe log on to their computers later this summer for a highly classified war game, it will be clear what a major focus of the scenarios will be -- how the US should respond to aggressive action and unexpected moves by China and Russia.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 3/27/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

JEN PSAKI

She is the founder of Evergreen Consulting, a senior advisor to WestExec Advisors, an advisor to Demand Justice and an on air commentator and opinion writer for CNN.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Thank you - I don't want to go too off topic in this thread

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Dhanyavaad

Another creepy plot added to the global genocide mix.

Sometimes we miss the most obvious things.
Don't know what it changes, but we definitely aren't seeing everything we could it would seem lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join